All Comments on 'California Love Ch. 01'

by chocolateprincess

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked it a bit, i just expected more a plot, it seemed too rushed and lacked detail.

Hope you continue it.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago
Damn

not sure what to make of this story, part of me wants to say that is what happens when you give a man a blow job in a bathroom that you don't know,screw him he is a jerk. The other part of me says go get him. Anyway not a bad start, I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"She" and "He"

Interesting story so far, but as a quick pointer try to reframe from continuously starting your sentences with "she" and "he" it starts to read like a list and gets boring quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy!

What a slut! However, I'm curious on what happens with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well, that was different. The story actually has potential. Bring on chapter two. I'm curious as to how you are able to redeem these two characters, or if you even try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rushed...

Sex with a stranger stories can be haut...if executed correctly. This story seemed rushed and the dialog a bit stiff. Slow down and and add more meat to the characters; explore their thoughts on the situation. Good job so far. Nicolette? for a guy's name? hmmm I was under the impression that Nicolette is alternative form of Nicole. But if you know a guy named Nicolette...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really

this story wasn't even a little believable she stalks him then gives a complete stranger a blow job in the bathroom well i take back what i said him treating her like trash after the blow job was completely believable because that's generally how guys treat sluts get yourself together mariah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

Should have been titled, "Evolution of a psycho stalker..." I found myself liking certain aspects of your story. It had a measure of believability; however, some of her actions wax mental instability. That's not attractive in your lead. Im sure there are laws against that confidentiality breech; looking into a patrons account to get their personal info? Running out to accost a patron?

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

Ok never read a story like this but i really love it. I think its so funny and plus she doesnt think to clearly about things but its great. Wow i cant believe she txted him and he came. I was laughing my butt off. I really would like to see more of this story and others from you. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

What the hell is wrong with Mariah? She is acting like a whore. She don't know anything about the guy and she sucks his dick in a bathroom? She doesn't respect herself or her health at all. I don't feel sorry that he left her standing there.

I'm guessing they are going to cross paths again. I hope Mariah doesn't demean herself any more and stalk the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well this was....different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

why is the girl so pathetic. she's bringing herself down just to be with a "hot" guy. she's not even getting the respect she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was embarrassed for her-.-

How pathetic can she be, jeez. Thats so unattractive like x1000

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no no no

Since when do you yell at a costumer at your job you have no idea how there day could have been that was so ignorant I had to stop reading and comment on that

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Mariah needs a psychiatrist!!

Why did she follow the man out of the bank? If he had wanted he could have cost her a job because you don't yell at customers. What is the wrong with the girl? Her crazy ass has thrown herself at the man in restroom of a restaurant. WTF?

TakilaTakilaalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic

This girl is pathetic.

This was kinda painful to read because of that idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The thirst is real!!!

This story should be called "The Creation of a Thirsty Chick!!" LOL

pornbookpornbookalmost 11 years ago
Nice start

I really do hope she finds a better blueeyed man tho, but good introduction

drowellydrowellyalmost 11 years ago
Desperate or what?

The least he could have done is tipped her a $20 for the blow job. If you act like a ho, you should get paid! There is no way this could happen in real life. I kept reading it to see how much more farcical it could become. Not very likable characters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

This story kinda just tumbled down hill so fast. Could've gone much better....

chocolateprincesschocolateprincessalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Its just fiction!

Im loving all of these comments but remember, this story is FICTIONAL and everything does not have to be believable. Im still a beginner so just bare with me people! Chapter 2 will be here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh!!!

This was really awful, juvenile and pretty pathetic on the heroines' part. The love interest is a skeezer!!! Whether or not I'm agreed with is immaterial, I love most things on here and never comment but this, I couldn't even finish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unlikable Characters

Mariahs a slutty psycho stalker, that's desperate for a white man. I'm all for interracial relationships and bw/wm pairing, but she is way to desperate for white dick. Does she expect him to want to have a relationship with her after she stalks him andrandomly sucks his dick in a restroom. She is such an unlikeable character, she's jealous of her own best friends accomplishments, she's just psycho and jealous all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Slutty shit

This is shit plain and simple. You shouldn't submit anymore of your garbage. No one wants to read about some nasty black ho desperate for white dick. Call it fiction all you want, this is nothing more than some sick and pathetic fantasy of yours. I'm all for bw wm love, but this sure aint it, it's racist, slutty smut.

chocolateprincesschocolateprincessalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To the last anon...

Sweetheart, if you dont like it...then don't read it ;) I'm sure there are many other stories to accommodate what you would want to read so do me a favor and do that.

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedalmost 11 years ago

There seems to be a lot of "anonymous" readers berating a first time writer. Shame on you guys!! What makes this site so entertaining and wonderful is that you get to write whatever the fuck you want. If at some point while reading a story you decide it's not your cup of tea move on. There's literally thousands upon thousands of other stories to read. Also, I give it a 5 just to p-off the collective of anonymous commenter ;-)

LetsGetNerdy101LetsGetNerdy101almost 11 years ago
Omg That Asshole!

I loveeeee the story! Continue! Steven Is A Dick! Now I see why his last name is Richard...

TaroTaroalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

Looking forward to seeing how this story develops. Constructive criticism I can deal with, send a private note to the author. Guys quit with the negativity, this is erotica, fantasy!, it is the author's story to tell. Everyone of us have been, in thought or deed , a 'Mariah' at sometime, whether the object of your affection was blue eyed or brown, come on admit it :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cummed is not a word, CAME is! Be different to every other writer on this site and don't butcher the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

LMAO!!! Welp.... That didn't go as planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If only to Help!!!!

I am not a writer, nor do I claim to be. In as far as saying, although I appreciate the effort and would love to watch you grow and you will, but this is not just a commentary on you, but we have to stop and give them objective criticism. A good writer listens to criticism, I would imagine constructive criticism is a good thing when done appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT?! IT WAS GOING SO PERFECT! All OF A SUDDEN IT BECAME SHIT CREAM! WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS FUCKING PIECE OF DONKEY SHIT.. like.. WTF man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

GASP!! Yho, just like that?! Ai some men hey, but I guess that's the outcome of whoresim but gasp

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Don't listen to the Anondiots!

This was the start of a great tale, I think. Keep it up, and I'll be looking for more of your work. :)

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the irondragon idiot

It's idiots like you that make untalented fucks like this wannabe writer think they have talent when they clearly don't!! Everyone who criticized this shit was right to do it, and clearly aren't idiots. Only idiots who like any ol thing like this, try to offer encouragement for shit like this. Shit begets shit though huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im so pissed off

It was going so great I thought they were going to fall in love and then she becomes so weird smut bucket and now they will definitely never see each other aging ur crappy story Rly pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wierd

Did a good author start this story and then turn it over to a retarded adolescent to complete? It went from great to shit in 1 second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was too weird. Mariah turned into some weird, stalker freak. Then, she blew him in the men's room? Seriously? I try not to be too critical of other people's stories, but ... eww! What WAS this?

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Definitely a different twist. I look forward to reading the next chapter to see how she responds!

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Will be interesting to see what the next chapter brings. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous