Call For Backup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a taunting grin, Crowley assessed my mess and pulled a microfiber towel from his pocket. "We use these to wash the cruisers, but I guess it might do the trick here..."

He tossed me the rag, then stood with his arms crossed thoughtfully as he watched me sponge jizz from my neck and tits. After wiping my cheeks and forehead as clean as I could get them, I dabbed at the crusted spunk on my sunglasses, but determined it was hopeless. Replacing the stained shades on my face, the world was visible through the webbing of milky residue. "Lookin' good!" Crowley snickered.

I slipped the weightless dress over my head, then pulled on the damp thong over my weary holes. Once I was dressed, the officers walked me to the driver's door. Crowley replaced my suitcase in the back seat, refusing to take the soiled rag back from me when I offered.

"It's about twenty miles to the Clay County line." Lake explained. "Now you enjoy the rest of your trip, ya hear?" He concluded with a curious laugh, which Crowley echoed as they walked back to their cars.

I rolled my eyes, concluding it was a parting crude joke about the not-my-boyfriend waiting for me at the end of my drive. Taking care to signal my turn as I merged onto the empty highway, I cautiously drove off, watching in the rearview as the two patrol cars steadily receded into the distance.

Twenty miles later, I passed the "Clay County Welcomes You" sign on the side of the road. The desolate roadway didn't look much different from how it had in Franklin County, I thought. A blot rose on the horizon, taking the shape of a white sedan on the median as I approached. At closer range, the lightbar on top of the police car was evident and I eased off the gas as I passed. Despite my slowing, immediately after I drove by, the lights flickered to life as the cruiser sped in behind me.

"God dammit! Again?" I groaned as I compliantly pulled over.

The white cruiser's engine cut and men in olive-drab uniforms and mirrored sunglasses climbed out both doors. The towering black officers met between the nose of their patrol car and the trunk of mine, then walked in tandem to my driver's side door. I already had my license and insurance card waiting, and the rental receipt pulled up on my phone when they arrived.

"You know why I pulled you over?" The Clay County sergeant, whose badge read Morgan, asked as he read my license.

"I guess I could have been speeding; speed limits seem to change on a whim out here." I replied. Morgan returned my cards.

"You see, Captain Lake, with the Franklin County Sheriff -- I believe you made his acquaintance -- he radioed. He told us you'd be coming this way... said it'd be in our interest to investigate you..." Morgan propped an elbow against the corner of my windshield frame, leaning over me as he spoke. Again, I saw an officer's mirrored lenses fill with the downward view of my cleavage. If he looked for it, I was certain he would see the lingering lacework of cum on my shades.

Morgan cleared his throat as he opened the driver's door. "Now, why don't you step out of the car, and we'll see about getting your situation sorted."

My mind repeated Lake's peculiar phrasing from earlier, "... you're gonna have to work your way through three more counties after us: Clay, Jackson, and then Greene, before you reach the coast."

As I unbuckled my seat belt, I shook my head at the realization. I sighed as I climbed out of the car, "God, it's gonna take forever to get to the beach..."