All Comments on 'Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 02'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tim0277tim0277almost 4 years ago

What a story. Keep the chapters coming please.

I have a question. Will there be more chapters of sarah and daniel in the future. Because i love those stories too.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Still going great!

5

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago

I like how this story is building on their lives coming together. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Too much sugar.

You're overdoing the nicknames and love declarations.

No buildup, just love and more (too much?) love

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

Tim, I will be getting back to Sara and Daniel (and Steph and Joyce!). I've been concentrating on other stories, but I really do want to tie that story up. I've had some trouble figuring out a satisfying way to finish their story, and it has to come naturally. I will get there soon, hopefully. Thanks to the rest of you for your positive feedback. Anonymous, sorry you don't like the "sugar". They're two damaged people who've found something neither of them expected to find and they're still overwhelmed by it. Think about it from that POV. If you can't, maybe romantic stories aren't for you.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, love how they are growing in their relationship. Looking forward to enjoying their continued development! Thanks for sharing!!

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago

Keep on going the way you are , true love should never be denied . I find your story extremely romantic, what ever happens between Beth and Eric, please please make sure it is done out of love and caring , good job! Five *s looking forward to your next installment!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
A really

A really nice love story. Keep it going please.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Nothing happened

As I guessed, this was a complete waste of time. I skimmed so I didn't spend a lot of time, but endless repetitions of undying love plus some sex descriptions doesn't really make a story. 2* and this is the end for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How is this rated so highly? You cut out the redundant sex scenes and it's 2 pages of I love you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

Sappy, mushy, feel good, insecure, love story. Loved it. Been a long time but I still remember what it was like right in the beginning wondering what "she" saw in me and when "she" would come to her sciences. Still do sometimes after 45 years. you caught some of that. Good on ya!

Good story glad you decided to continue the fantasy. Looking forward to future episodes.

Keep writing.

Cheers

SAGE

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

hoped/thought reunion with his sister max would've been a bigger/more extensive part here.

it felt rushed through.

so to say "the standard explanatory; sister asked this beth answered that; they exchanged this information; squealed etc."

Just scratched the surface; the standard "two people new to each other connected through a third meet for the first time`' -in a story thing.

I'd tone down the "I love you's", more in-depth storyline on them.

I'm too curious how you think of continuing this with Beth and Eric, so I can't stop now.

liked it enough 4.2 Stars

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

tiercenpt I don't think I understand your criticism/questions. Are you expecting Max to join them in an incestuous threesome? I've written a number of stories in the incest line, so I'm not against it, but that's not what I had planned here. There could be a threesome in the future, but probably not with Max. I do have something that does involve Max in the storyline, but I don't know if it will be sexual in nature. Please, if you can, be clearer in what you're asking me about.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
What you criticies?

You are in Romance not erotic coupling or loving wife. I think a lot of readers like romance and to everyone to be loved.

My problem is if you are from jewich or moslem its a must your partner has to be. Why ? Let people have their way together it dosent matter in which you belive. And it dosent matter if she was a callgirl a pornstar or streetworker EVERYBODY has the right to be happy its US we have a problem with.

So lets see there rabbitman Eric and Beth takes.

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed this one very much. I think the romance and character development is engaging. You have a great skill for describing characters and making them seem likeable and real. If people want to read more sex-focused stories, it’s not like there’s a shortage of those! Different strokes, as they say...

Thanks for writing—

petite

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Very good.... sounds like the beginnings of a good novel....looking forward to more.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful romantic tale. The love that they have found is so intense and unfettered. Story is well written and has great character development by these two soulmates. Remarkable story, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS