Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! I want to fuck you like a couple of rutting animals, then feed you my cunt covered cock until I burst all over your face! You want to feel my load on your face, don't you?"

"Oh my god, yes! Do it, baby! Hose me down with your thick cock! Cum for me now, you fucker!"

I couldn't hold back. I let loose my load, standing over the toilet so it wouldn't get on the floor tiles. I shot ropes of thick cream into the bowl, which seemed like a waste. I grunted loudly, and I turned again and sat on the seat again to recover. I had about 10 minutes before I had to be back to work.

"You're a very kinky broad, you know that?" I asked Beth with obvious humor.

"'Broad'? What are we, starring in Guys and Dolls?" she laughed with me. "That was fun, wasn't it. A little dirty phone call can liven up the evening...or morning, in this case."

"I like trying new things with you. I guess it's all new to me, really. But I certainly didn't expect this when I called you. You're just full of surprises."

"You were a very willing, and may I say, a very capable participant. We are so compatible together. We share the same dirty mind" Beth laughed. "Seriously, Eric, we have a lot in common. And I miss you, love."

"I love you too. And I miss you. I have to go, Beth. Got to clean up a bit and get back to my desk. Should I wake you when I get home?"

"I'll probably wake up when you get in bed. Otherwise, just get in bed with me. You can cuddle with me if you want. I'll let you sleep until...?"

"Two. We can spend a little time together, but I'm meeting my sister for dinner at 5. Would you like to come along? Meet Maxine?"

"Can we talk about it when you get up? I don't think it's a simple choice. You'd better get going. Love you, Eric."

"Love you too, Beth. See you later, honey."

I got cleaned up and back to my desk just a couple of minutes late. Thankfully Rudy was busy with something, or he would have said something, even for 3 minutes.

The rest of the morning passed uneventfully. I got home (my new home!) before 7:30 and washed up, made a light snack and crawled into bed with Beth, who was sleeping soundly. I didn't have the heart to wake her; she was so peaceful. So I just turned on my side and went to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Beth was sitting on the edge of the bed with a mug for me, with milk and sugar, since I forgot to stop for the half and half. "Good afternoon, baby. Did you sleep well? Are you getting used to this bed?"

"I sleep fine next to you. Very peacefully. It's very comforting to be next to you."

"You didn't wake me, even by accident. Did you cuddle up with me?"

"Honestly, you looked like you were sleeping so soundly, I didn't have the heart to wake you. That would have been selfish."

Beth let out a big sigh. "What am I going to do with you? You're too nice, Eric. I wouldn't have minded. I would have enjoyed feeling your arms around me. It makes me feel safe." She brushed my hair from my forehead, something she did often. "You're a beautiful man, baby."

I didn't argue. I understood what Beth meant and I was going to have to accept how she felt about me. "And you are such a gorgeous woman. Inside and out."

"So you keep telling me. Go brush your teeth and then come back and snuggle with me."

I got up and brushed (and peed) and I slid back into bed with Beth. She was so warm and affectionate and so caring. Even if she had been plain she'd have been beautiful, and what most men, or women, craved, a loving companion.

"Beth, honey, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"You know our deal. We can ask each other anything, and we should try to answer, if we can."

"I'm really glad you love affection, giving and receiving it. I'm the same way, and it makes us a very good fit. Were you not given a lot of affection from your parents, or were you raised with a lot of affection?"

"My family was very loving. My parents, Marvin and Sandy, have always shown a lot of love. I'm not as close with them as I'd like to be, though. We had a falling out when I was in college over someone I was seeing." Beth paused and pushed a little closer into my arms. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Only if you want to tell me. You can tell me as much or as little as you want. I'm not going to judge you any more than you would judge me."

"It's nothing like that. I didn't do anything wrong, at least not in most people's opinion. I hope you feel that way." Beth took my hand in hers and held it to her lips and kissed it. Loving her was so easy to do. "Did you grow up in a Reform or Conservative Jewish family?"

"We were members of a Conservative temple, but we weren't regular attendees. Reform just seems weird to me, with the music and all. But I don't believe, personally. I love our culture, but god is not for me."

"Well, we were members of a Conservative temple as well, but as me and my sisters, Ruth and Leah, got to be teens, our parents become more and more religious, and by the time I went to college, they were Orthodox. Strictly kosher, temple every Friday night and all day Saturday, etc. That didn't take with me or Ruth, my middle sister, but Leah, the youngest, is full on Orthodox too. My parents are still loving people but...in my junior year, I fell in love. With another woman." Beth looked at me for a reaction. The only reaction I gave was to hold her even closer. That didn't matter to me at all and I told Beth so. She relaxed a little and continued. "I thought at the time she might be 'the one' and while my parents were in New York visiting, I introduced them to Carol. I guess you can imagine it didn't go well. They gave me the whole 'it's a shame before god' bullshit and we had a huge fight. I didn't talk to them for over a year." Beth was quiet again, then she continued. "Eric, I haven't been completely honest with you. And I feel like shit about it. I do have issues with my parents, especially my father. It's at least part of the reason I became a call girl. Yes, I needed the money, but I could have managed a different way. I wasn't honest with you. I haven't told anyone any of these things. Only my sisters know. And tonight I'm going to call them both and tell them about this amazing guy I met while you're out with your sister making amends with her. If you still want to be with me. I know I hurt you just now. I still want you to move in with me, more than anything in the world."

She did lie to me. Well, kind of. It was far from the worst lie I'd ever been told. "Do you mind telling me why you weren't honest about this, honey?"

"Because it's a terrible stereotype, the hooker getting even with her father. I was so ashamed. And that night the last thing you needed was someone else's problems. Please understand. One thing I can promise is true, Eric. I love you. A lot. It's no lie."

"Beth, it's ok. Never again, though, right?"

"Right!" She kissed me all over my face, a whole bunch of warm, little kisses. "I am sorry, Eric." She melted into my arms again, and just rested her head against my chest. Her hair smelled so good, of something feminine and clean. She was playing with my chest hair, something she did when she was feeling playful.

"Don't tease me right now, honey. I have to get in the shower soon so I can meet Max at 5. Did you decide if you wanted to join me and meet her?"

"Don't you have some issues to talk about? I don't want to be in your way."

"You won't be in the way, honey. Max wants to know all about you. What better way than to meet you?"

"Don't ambush her, baby. Call her and ask her. Trust me, as a woman. She'll be more comfortable if you let her know in advance."

I figured Beth knew much more about this than I did. I called my sister, and Max right away was worried I was canceling on her. "Don't do that to me, Eric. We see each other little enough as is."

"I'm not canceling, Max. I just wanted to know if you would mind if I brought Beth along so you could meet each other."

"I take it things are going well with you two? Obviously. Why else would you want us to meet, right? Of course, bring her along. I'd love to meet the woman who finally cracked through your tough facade. See you at 5."

I turned to Beth and told her she should get ready for an early dinner while I took a quick shower. She hugged me with a big smile. "I'm so excited to meet Maxine! I have to call my sisters tomorrow and let them know the great news. I've been hesitating, especially with Leah. They'll both be happy to know I'm with someone I love and that I've stopped working that job. They'll just love you so much!" Beth was giddy as she let me go to shower and she got some makeup from the bathroom.

I got cleaned up and dried my hair (no sign of thinning yet) and when I went into the bedroom, I saw Beth sitting in the chair I had been in the other night, looking amazing as usual. She could wear a potato sack and look beautiful. Thankfully, she was dressed better than that, in a cream and black blouse with black slacks and black ankle boot with a spike heel. She was out to make an impression on my baby sister. Still in my towel, I helped her to her feet and cradled her in my arms as I kissed her passionately.

"You're going to smear my lipstick. And you need to get dressed. Not that I would mind seeing you dressed just like this for dinner. I know what I'd order, and it's NOT on the menu.

"Let's hope my sister doesn't want the same thing!"

"Ewww!" Beth said, slapping my shoulder, laughing as she did. "You've got a very dirty mind! And I love it!" Beth gave my ass a slap as I turned to get some clothes from the dresser. I jumped a little and gave her a look like I was a blushing virgin. I really loved the attention and the affection. We were very different people in a lot of small ways, but we were so alike in the most important things in life.

We got to the restaurant a little before 5 and Maxine was already there. She practically leaped into my arms and gave me this huge kiss on my cheek. "Eric, I have missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too." I kissed her back. I didn't think about it much, but when we got together, I realized how much I enjoyed her company.

"So, this is the amazing lady who has gotten through to my brother where so many others have failed. Hi, I'm Max."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Beth." They shook hands at first, then Max wrapped Beth up in a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I got this weird sensation when I looked at them together. Aside from a difference in height (Beth was 5'8" while Max was barely 5'3") they looked a lot alike. Tan skin, dark curly hair (Beth's was down just past her neck and Max was longer past her shoulders), both with big brown eyes. Max was a little bustier, but they really did look a lot alike.

They noticed it too. Beth and Max looked at each other and broke out laughing. "I guess your brother has a type" Beth chuckled. "Not that he has a thing for you, but maybe you inspired him."

Max was laughing just as hard. "He's always been my hero. Maybe I'm his. What do you think, big brother? Am I your hero?"

"Always. My tough little sister."

Beth said "I can't wait to sit with you both and hear some family stories. Let's get a table. And dinner's on me."

Max and I both tried to object, but Beth wouldn't hear of it.

After we ordered dinner, Max's first question was the one we should have expected, yet we didn't discuss: "So, how did you guys meet?"

Fuck, we couldn't tell Max how Beth and I met. Not at this point, anyways. If things worked out, maybe later. Like years later. Right?

Beth was much quicker than I was. "I have a friend that works with Eric. She was pushing him for months to meet me. He wouldn't do it at first, but I guess she wore him down, because he finally said yes. And it was great from that first date. He was so sweet. No, he IS so sweet. He knows how to make me feel special."

"That definitely sounds like my big brother. He always protected me when we were kids. Always."

"Yes I know about the dog. I told him how brave he was to save you."

"He was protecting me long before that."

"Oh?" Beth looked at me. I never had told her about Max's leg and the ways she was always being picked on. Max filled her in about how she was born with a crippled leg and I took on others when they picked on her, even getting into fights. And she told Beth how my wounds indirectly got her leg fixed. I was sitting there quietly, feeling a little self conscious. I never had thought of what I did back then as a big deal. It was just what a big brother should do for his younger sister.

As we ate, the two of them became very friendly. But there was one bombshell I had to dump on my sister. "Max, you should know, I'm moving in with Beth. This weekend. We love each other and want to live together."

Beth looked at me with love and Max looked at me with a blank expression. A few seconds later she said "I think that's great. I'm so happy for you both" as she took both our hands in hers. "I hope you have nothing but happiness. You're the best brother ever, Eric, and Beth, I already think you're wonderful. Any woman who could finally break through his pain has to be someone special. And I want you to meet Jason. We may be moving in together soon as well. Maybe you could come over next weekend? Saturday or Sunday? I guess Saturday would be better for you since Eric works Sunday night. And Eric" Max said squeezing my hand harder, "you have to call mom and dad. They need to know, they'll WANT to know, and they have a right to know. And they should hear it from you, not from me. I know you have a lot of anger towards them. You have to find a way to let that go. They did the best they could."

"I know, Max. Objectively, I know it. But I was so...furious that they couldn't find a way to get all my surgeries done. For leaving those scars on my face. I promise, I'll call them tomorrow."

Beth touched my knee under the table, not a sexual come-on, but a loving touch of comfort. She said "If you want me with you when you call them, I'll be right next to you. I can talk to them if you want or I can just hold your hand. I'm always here for you, baby."

"Awww my brother's somebody's 'baby'. I love hearing that. I'm just so happy for you both. I love you Eric, and I love you Beth. You're so good for each other."

"I love you too, Max" Beth said with her dazzling smile. "I guess I fall in love with your family very easily."

We had to say our goodbyes; I had to do things to get ready to go to work, and I wanted a little alone time with Beth before. She insisted on driving home. When I got in the car she said "I'm driving because you're going to call out 'sick' to work. I want to spend the night with you, doing whatever we want. So go call now."

"Beth, I've never called out sick before. Rudy will know I'm not sick, that I'm staying with you."

"He'll know it, but he can't prove it. You're entitled to call out once in a blue moon. Seeing you with your sister, seeing how much she adores you...I just want you home with me tonight. We can just be romantic if we want, or we can be loving and lustful. Whatever. I just want to be alone with you tonight."

So I called the 'sick line', as we called it at work, and left a message that I wasn't feeling well. Beth was right; I never had called out before and I was entitled to a night, whatever anyone thought.

We got home and Beth slipped into my arms, soft and gentle. I caressed her face and I felt something way beyond the love I had already been feeling. I didn't know how to define it, but I knew it was real. It was there when I looked in her eyes. It was more than just pushing aside my insecurities. I felt a great inner strength and confidence, thanks to Beth's love.

"You're amazing, you know that, right?" I said to her, not kissing her, not yet. "I don't know if I'll ever understand what you feel about me, even though I feel the same about you. And I don't completely understand that either. I don't care, though. I just know I love you, and I'm crazy about you, Beth Davis."

"And I love you too and I'm crazy about you too, Eric Jacobs. More than I can say. It's a little crazy, isn't it."

"More than a little. But I don't care. I don't just love you, Beth, but I feel better about myself than I have...ever. You make me feel confident and assertive. Like I'm entitled to the things I want in life. I've never felt that way before."

Beth kissed me, and I kissed her back. I wanted so many of her kisses, to make up for the years of kisses I hadn't shared with someone. I felt greedy for the love of this woman.

"Eric, I don't know how to say goodbye to you when you go to work. It saddens me to spend my nights alone. If they can't or won't switch you to days, maybe you should find a new job. I'll be ok until I figure my own situation out. I've got over 30,000 dollars set aside. Not a fortune, but more than enough to last a while."

"I've got money set aside too. Not quite as much, but almost 20 grand. We won't starve or be homeless. And you're right, either they switch me over or I look for a new job."

Then Beth pushed harder into me, and we were shedding our clothes like they were on fire. We staggered our way to the living room and Beth pulled me to the floor. We rolled around on the plush carpet, me on top of her, then her on top of me. Back and forth we rolled, both of us excited but very content for the moment to be kissing and touching. I imagined this was much like what it would have been like when I was a teenager, plus the clothing, making out with my first girlfriend. But we weren't kids. We didn't have to settle for just making out.

"I want you, Beth. Over and over. Now and later, maybe later still, and in the morning again. As many times as we can."

She stroked my cheek, the scarred one, and I felt absolutely no shame or discomfort. Beth loved me for me. Just as I didn't care about her past; I loved her for her.

"Right here on the carpet, my love. Take me here, now. Just please do it."

Beth parted her legs and I got between her smooth, silky thighs and my cock found its way into her soft pussy. I went in a few inches as Beth gasped, I stopped, then I went in the rest of the way. Feeling her around my cock, her soft body under me and her legs caressing my hips was just heavenly. The way she looked at me when we were making love was just the icing on the cake, something extra special.

I pressed my hips against Beth's and my balls were rubbing her ass. The different sensations were incredible as I lifted myself up on my arms to give myself a little more leverage. Beth arched her back, then lifted her hips to meet mine. Her body was undulating in such delightful ways and it was incredibly exciting to both see and feel.

"You are the sexiest woman imaginable. honey" I groaned as my cock glided in and out of her wet box. "You turn me on in ways I never could have imagined in my widest fantasies."

She scraped her nails along my arms, sending chills through my body. I could also see her small, perfect breasts moving up and down just behind the motions of her body. "You do amazing things to me too, baby. Like right now" Beth cooed as her back arched again, and I felt her cum as a silent scream escaped her mouth. I kissed her deeply and then I turned her on her tummy as I slid back into her pussy from above and behind her. Beth clawed at the carpet and raised her ass a little higher to give me a better angle to go deep inside her. She was grunting almost as loud as I was.

"Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can! You make my cunt so juicy!" Beth swore. She was now steaming hot, and she had me steaming too. She was thrusting her ass back at me, grinding against my hips. "Spank me! Spank your naughty bitch!"

Oh fuck, Beth was always finding ways to surprise me. This was a biggie. "Really? You want me to spank you?"