Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ask me, just do it! Smack my ass!"

I slapped her lovely right cheek, paler than the rest of her tanned body, kind of weakly. I didn't want to hurt her at all.

"I said spank me! Hit it like you mean it!"

I said to myself, what the fuck, and I slapped her ass a lot harder.

"Fuck me, that's what I need! Keep going, both cheeks! Treat me like your dirty girl!

I smacked her ass over and over, switching between her right and left cheeks. She groaned with each smack, and her cheeks were going from pale to pink. After about 5 spanks on each cheek, Beth began to have a violent orgasm, shaking from head to toe and she cried out loud "I'm fucking cumminggggg!!" and she bore down hard on my dick, clamping down hard as if I was in a soft wrench. She had amazing control of her vaginal muscles. "I need you to cum, baby. Anywhere you like. In me or on me. Just cum, and then I can hold you in my arms. Doesn't that sound wonderful, my love?"

It sure did. Beth pushed back into my thrusts, squeezing with her muscles, trying to milk my orgasm from me. It didn't take long at all. I filled her pussy with my load before collapsing on top of her, both of us sticky with sweat and our blended juices. I kissed the back of her neck, moving her black curls out of my way and Beth shivered all over.

"Oh my, that's almost as delightful as the orgasms I had. You have such a sweet way about you, baby. You know exactly what I need and want."

"I'm still figuring it out. It just feels right to want to kiss your body right now, wherever I can get to. And your neck is right in front of me." I kissed her there again, as well as the crook connecting her neck and shoulder. Beth shuddered again.

"I can't believe you're giving me these little climaxes right now!" she gasped. "My body is so excited and your touch and kiss are making me so hot all over again! You'd better stop for now; I don't think I can take it!"

I got off Beth's body and laid on my side next to her, still on the floor in the living room. Beth turned so she was facing away from me, then scooted back so her body was melded into mine. I was still able to reach her shoulder and neck and Beth playfully slapped my arm and said "Stop, already! You're such an animal!" she said with a light laugh. "You have to give a girl a chance to catch her breath!"

"I can't help myself. Besides, it was your idea to keep me home tonight. I love playing with you, kissing you, touching you. You really had me going there for a while. You really enjoyed being spanked?"

"Sometimes I do. As long as it's not too hard. Just enough to sting, not to hurt. It can heighten the pleasure. It's something I never, ever allowed a client to do. It's one thing with a partner I care about and trust. I'll try almost anything with someone like that. But I client who wanted that...you never know how violent they might get. They might not respect it if I told them to stop, they're hitting too hard. Same thing with anal. Never, ever with a client. But with you" Beth said, reaching for my arm, "I would trust you with almost anything. You could tie me up, or I could tie you up. I know you would never hurt me, Eric."

"I don't think I could, honey. I just don't have it in me. But you are giving me some ideas..."

Beth turned around so we were face to face. She kissed me with a long, lingering kiss. I couldn't get enough of those soft and sweet lips. I wanted to kiss her more than anything.

After a while, I asked "Honey, do you want to call your sisters tonight? It's only 9 now so it's 6 back in Seattle. Do you want to share the good news with them?"

"I should. Especially Leah. As I said, she knows what I had been doing, and she wasn't supportive at all. She's got that orthodox attitude about sin and all. She'll still give me grief about living with a man I'm not married to, but I'm sure she'll see it as a step in the right direction. You know, she's 22, married, with 2 kids already, pregnant with her third, and they're planning at least 4 more. I want kids one day, but 7? Not a chance. 2 will be enough for me." She looked at me, the big question hanging in the air between us.

"You know, honey, I've never thought about it before now. I just always assumed I'd be alone and therefore, no children. It's obviously something that's important to you, so that makes it important to me. Can I have a little time to think about this? I mean, we're not even talking about marriage." Yet, I thought to myself.

"Sure, baby. I'm not trying to push you. I was just wondering what your attitude is towards having children. Let me go call Leah. Ruth will be a piece of cake. We get along great."

Beth got up, went to the bathroom, and came back wearing a robe and handed me one as well. Then she called her little sister.

"Hi Leah, it's your big sister. I'm good thanks. And you and Ari? How about my nieces? Great! Yes, I'm very good. In fact, I quit my job. Thanks. Well, there's a reason. I met a man. A wonderful man" she said, cuddling back against my chest and stroking my leg. "His name's Eric, and he's everything I could want. Yes, he's a computer programmer with a degree in computer science. Very smart. And very handsome." She smiled up at me and blew me a kiss. "And Leah, we're living together. Yes, he's moving into my apartment. Leah, don't go there, please. We're never going to agree on these things. Just try to be a sister and be happy for me. Yes, he's Jewish. Yeah, great. When? I would have to talk to Eric, see if we can. I'd love to be there. Congratulations, really. It's wonderful news. How are mom and dad? I will, I'll call them in a day or two. I just have to prepare myself to talk to them. Ruth is my next call. Yes, I will. Try to be happy for me. I know it's not easy for you. Just try, for me, ok? I know. And I love you too. Kiss Rachel and Shoshannah for me. I will. Bye."

Beth sighed and touched my lips and cheek. I was noticing when she sought a little comfort, she'd touch my scarred cheek, maybe subconsciously. I was getting used to her touching me there. I took her hand and kissed it, then held it in both of mine.

"She's happy I quit my job, but still not happy I'm living with a man, though she was relieved that you're Jewish. Her next child is going to be a boy, and she want's us...she said both of us...to be there when they have the bris. She's due in about a month. Could you take a week off from work then? I'd really like you to be there with me. If you can."

"I still have two weeks vacation coming. As long as there won't be too many out at one time, it's not a problem. Though I'm hoping to be on days before then. I'll have to find out."

"Kiss me, please, Eric. I need a big kiss."

"I can't say no to that. I don't think I can say no to anything you ask." I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers, a soft kiss at first that became so much more. It was much more loving than sexual. When it broke I said "I love you honey. very much. Crazy as we are."

She smiled at me. "Crazy indeed. But I love you too. More than I've loved anyone before. Crazy."

We were just gazing in each others eyes, and then I felt Beth reach inside my robe and she used the tip of her finger to tease the ridge of my cock. I closed my eyes and let that very pleasurable touch send little jolts all through my body. But before she got carried away (by me) I softly reminded her she wanted to call Ruth. Somewhat reluctantly, Beth disengaged with my cock and dialed her middle sister.

That conversation was longer, and they shared information like close sisters and friends, gossiping and laughing. It was clearly a much closer relationship than the one Beth had with Leah.

Finally Beth got around to telling Ruth that she had quit her job, to which Ruth expressed a great deal of relief, and then she told her about me, that we had fallen for each other hard, and I was in the process of moving in. From what I could hear, Ruth was as thrilled as Max had been. Beth was smiling and I was smiling with her. The siblings were the easy part, even Leah. We were both going to have more difficult conversations with our parents.

I expected my parents to be happy for me; anything that got me on a track to a normal life would make them happy. There were just these old resentments on my part from when I was a teenager and I withdrew into myself. It wasn't my parents fault they couldn't afford all the cosmetic work I needed. But when you're 13 and you're noticing girls, and girls will not be interested in you (in my mind), life gets complicated. So they felt guilty but also rejected. Since I moved out on my own after college, I spoke to them maybe 4 times a year, even though they lived 15 minutes away from where I live...well, lived. I saw them maybe 2 or 3 times a year, just for the holidays. I needed to try to make things right with them. And my relationship with my folks was going to be easy compared to Beth's situation.

After about 40 minutes, Beth got off the phone with a big, sweet smile on her face. Her smile could light up any room, even at a funeral. "Ruth's the best! Well, her and Max. She's thrilled for us, wants to come here to meet you even though I hope you'll be coming to Seattle next month with me. She doesn't want to wait for that. You'll love her. She's another dark hair, dark eyes beauty!" She broke out in a huge laugh at my expense, and I couldn't help but join her.

"You think I have a 'type'? What if I like her better?" I said with a lecherous leer.

"Ha! I'm not worried about you wandering on me. You adore me too much!"

"Guilty" I said with a loving smile and kiss. "I wouldn't trade you in for anyone else in the world." Another kiss. Then, in all seriousness "Beth, honey, you saved me from a lonely sad life. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's true. You saved me because you saw something more in me than my face. I'll never be able to make that up to you."

She looked at me with big, wet eyes. "I just saw you for who you are, baby. Maybe you couldn't, but I knew it from almost the minute we met. I told you, almost none of the men who were my clients treated me like a person. Even the ones who requested me again. One guy had me over twice a month. He was nice. But it was always all about business, maybe a little bland chat. Looks only go so far, Eric. I love you because of what's in here" she said as she pressed her hand over my heart.

"Do you mind if I ask what happened with you and Carol? You said you thought she might be 'the one'?"

Beth bit her lower lip and said "Later. Right now, I want to finish what I was trying to start before I called Ruth. And I think you're going to love what I have in mind" she said with an impish grin. She reached into my robe and led me by my cock to the bedroom. I went along, willingly or not, since she had me in a very sensitive region.

Beth sat me on the bed and then took off her robe. I could tell she was already aroused and I took my own robe off. I was pretty aroused as well. She said "We are going to have a very kinky time. Remember last night, when we talked during your lunch break?"

"I don't think I'll ever forget that, honey. It was a lot of fun."

"Well, this will be so much better" she said with a lusty, throaty tone. She reached into her nightstand and brought out a vibrator, slender, with a small extension on one side. "Check it out for a few minutes, get comfortable holding it, feeling how it vibrates at different settings. It's got 6 speeds. I'll be back in just a few minutes." She gave me a small kiss and got something from the bottom of her dresser and went into the bathroom.

I felt kind of stupid holding the flesh colored plastic toy at first, just looking at it all around. Then I turned it on and it buzzed gently in my hands. I could imagine this would feel very pleasant for a woman. I checked out the higher speeds and at the top speed it damn near jumped out of my hands. Beth was going to have a lot of fun, and I would enjoy playing with her.

Beth came back in the bedroom dressed for fun. She was all in red, a red see-through bra, red panties with a cage-like design in the back and red fishnet thigh high stockings. "Oh, wow..." was all I could say at first.

"Cat got your tongue, big boy? Or is that my pussy that will have your tongue."

"Beth, you're so sexy and beautiful. Naked, dressed up, dressed down, dressed for play. But you look fucking HOT like that. And I mean HOT!"

"It's so nice to be appreciated. And adored. Like I adore you too." She got into the bed with me and we wrapped each other up and kissed hungrily. I explored her mouth, then she pushed back and tasted mine. My right hand cupped and caressed her tits and I tweaked her nipples through that transparent material. Beth moaned and bit my ear, sending bursts of pleasure all through my body.

Beth sat on my thighs and my cock was just in front of the crotch of her panties and she reached down and gripped me, squeezing me gently. I moaned from her touch, so soft and intense. What she did next was something else altogether.

I felt a sudden sensation of a cool gel along the underside of my cock, just a small amount of a lubricant on the glans and below. "What the hell is that for, Beth?"

"That's for this" she said as she turned the vibrator on low and placed it lightly against my cock. I was twitching all over like someone put an electric jolt through me, but it felt amazing. Beth was smiling her most wicked smile, thoroughly enjoying watching me going through this incredibly sensual experience. I gripped the sheets, trying to hold on to something for some sense of control. Beth ran the vibe up and down along the bottom of my dick and I thought I was going to cum right then. Before I could, she pulled the toy away and placed it against her pussy over her panties, and her body shuddered almost as much as mine did.

I could see the cameltoe from her lips as the vibe pushed the material hard against her. "I'm so fucking hot, baby. I loved watching you go crazy from my toy. Look how wet my cunt is." She wasn't kidding; there was a decent sized dark spot on the crotch of her panties. Then she lowered herself so the vibrator was between us, pressing on my cock and her pussy at the same time and we were sharing the vibrations. We were both making all sorts of noises as pleasure took over our bodies. I reached up and teased her nipples through her bra, the thin material giving her an extra bit of bliss. Her hips were moving with a hard fucking motion and I was pushing my ass off the bed to grind as hard as I could.

"Oh, fuck, Beth, I'm gonna explode..."

She moved fast like a cat, kept the vibrator pressed to my cock as she took the head into her mouth and I shot thick, creamy spurts of cum past her hungry lips. The vibrations and her tongue kept me cumming more than I thought possible. When I finally was done, I felt like a wet noodle all over. I wanted to just lay there for a long time, but there was one problem. Beth hadn't cum yet, and I was not going to leave her hanging.

"Honey, you're incredible! But I came before you were ready. Let me do something for you. Please."

"You're a real mensch" Beth said with a glazed over smile (mensch is a yiddish word for Man, with a capital M). "You can lay there and let me use your tongue. Hope you're thirsty." Beth crawled up my body until her pussy was over my face. I grabbed her hips and started licking away through her soaked panties. "Oh, Eric, baby, that is so nice. And this is even better." She put the vibrator on her clit, inside her panties. Her hips were bucking hard as I struggled to keep licking her creamy lips. Beth had her other hand on the wall above the headboard and I was kneading her soft, round ass cheeks. "Don't stop, baby! Almost there..." She had the toy between her clit and my upper lip and she cried out as she came, a small flood of fluid oozing out of her delicious cunt. Her hips jerked hard a few times as her climax subsided and then I helped her ease herself down next to me. I held her gently as she continued to come down from her intense high.

We laid there like that, quietly, just enjoying the feel of warmth and contentment. Even sex was a slight second place to the feeling of love when we were in each others arms, at least for me. I could have stayed with her like this forever.

Beth snuggled against me and said "You're so incredibly special, baby. You never rush to get away after we love each other. Some guys can't wait to get out of bed and go home when they're done. Others just lie there like it's something they have to do. You want to be here. You want to hold me afterwards." I saw a couple of tears go down her cheeks and I kissed them. This time it was her turn to cry to me.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked with concern. She seemed to be so sad and it worried me.

"I don't deserve you, Eric. I don't know why you want to be with me. Why would a good man like you want to be with a whore?"

I sat up sharply and brought her up with me. "Listen to me, Beth. I told you, I hate that word. Maybe if we're playing some sort of role game, but we're not, and I told you it's such an ugly word. And it's not who you are. It's not even what you are, or were. You were a prostitute. And I was a client, or a john. Makes us pretty even. Beth, I don't care about your past. It has nothing to do with us. As you told me, that person was Laurel. Someone who looks like you, shared your clothes and your body. But not your heart and soul and mind. And especially not your love. That's all you, Beth Rebecca Davis. The woman I'm madly in love with."

Beth was sniffling still, but her crying had eased off. "You're really in love with me?" she said through her puffy red eyes and nose.

"Why do you doubt it? I've told you a hundred times I love you. I love you so much it hurts when I'm not with you. Don't you think you have a right to be loved? Don't you deserve it?"

"Honestly, sometimes I just don't know. I always told myself I was me and Laurel was someone else. That was fine. Great. And then you had to show up in my life and throw it all to hell. You made me fall in love with you. Bastard" she said with a rueful smile.

"We're two messed up individuals, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, the thought crossed my mind. Maybe we are made for each other. Eric, seriously, you're in love with me? All the way?"

"All the way. Every cell in my body loves you, honey."

Beth sighed and put her head on my shoulder. Her curls were ticking my neck and cheek. I meant it, I loved her completely. She whispered "I love you just as much, baby. I've been in love a couple of times before. Once with a guy, but we were young, too young to know better. The other time with Carol, in college. You wanted to know what happened. I'll tell you if you still want to know."

"Only if you want to tell me. You don't have to."

"I want to. I think it's healthy if we share what we can. I met her in biology lab, where we ended up as partners. We went for pizza after class a couple of times, first to work on our lab notes, and we'd talk, found we had things in common. Except she was a lesbian and I was bi...well, kind of. I slept with a girl once before, and I was curious. It's different sleeping with a woman than a man. So one thing led to another and when my roommate was at class, Carol came over and we ended up in bed. And she was great. Best lover I had had up until then." Beth took my hand but was looking towards her feet. I could tell this wasn't easy for her. "For seven months we were inseparable. My room, her apartment, we went to clubs and lesbian bars. As I said, I thought we'd be together for all time. Even get married. But she was a little crazy, and then a lot crazy. I couldn't talk to another woman, and she really got nuts if I talked to a man. I was late getting to her apartment one afternoon, like 10 minutes, and she went off like she'd lost her mind. Screaming, breaking dishes. Throwing food. I was terrified and I got the hell out of there. The worst was the phone calls. At first, she was trying to apologize. I told her she scared me and we should take a break and think things over. Suddenly I was getting 10 calls a day, then double that. I wasn't answering and she left these threatening messages, how no one breaks up with her, she was the best thing that ever happened to me, if I didn't start talking to her I'd be sorry. I had to get a court order against her. I was lucky, she took it seriously and moved to Texas. I shudder to think what she could have done to me if she didn't. I gave up on dating women after that. They're goddam crazy." Beth looked at me and smiled. "As you may have noticed."