Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just caressed her arm and kissed her head. I felt terrible for how terrified she must have been at the time. "I'm just grateful nothing worse happened to you. And I'm just so happy you're safe, and you're here with me. Do you still find women attractive?"

"Sure. I still have those feelings. But I would never cheat on you with a man or a woman. It helped in my job. Sometimes there'd be a call for two women, usually a bachelor party, they'd want a show first before...whatever else was wanted. It payed a lot, and there was no discomfort in...are you sure you want to hear this?"

"I get the idea, honey. I can't say I never had that fantasy. I've watched it when I jerked off sometimes. I guess I'm like a lot of guys like that."

"It looks like you still do" Beth teased as my cock started to move. "Did you just watch lesbian porn, or did you watch threesomes? Imagining yourself with two women?" She reached for my cock and touched it along the ridge of the head.

"You can tell me the truth."

"Both" I moaned as she kissed my chest. "I checked out all different fantasies."

"My naughty, sexy man. Getting all excited thinking of me with another woman. I might have to fulfill that fantasy for you sometime. I'd do anything you wanted. Well, almost anything" she giggled as she lightly bit my right nipple. "Think you've got the energy to have some more fun tonight? You're already halfway there" she said as she kissed her way down my tummy, taking soft bites as she went. I writhed as she poked her tongue in my navel and swirled around. "I think you do want to play some more. I just love a sexy, virile man."

"You bring it out in me. My sweet and sexy girl. And naughty too. Very naughty. And very loving."

"I hope we're going to be loving each other for a very long time. Starting now." Beth slid her panties off and took me inside her on our sides, spooning. It was a very comfortable position that also let me get deep inside her. I pushed in as deep as I could and we stayed very still. It was easy to kiss her shoulder and neck from this position, which always got her so excited.

"You know that makes me crazy, you naughty man" Beth gasped. "I love the feel of your lips on the back of my neck."

"Then I'll have to keep doing it, as well as this" as I reached up to roll her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Beth let out what I can only describe as a howl. Beth was rubbing her clit in a lazy circle and her ass was pressing firmly into my groin. We were moving together, nice and slow, enjoying the feel of our sticky bodies joined not just at our genitalia, but also with hands and arms and lips. And best of all, in our minds, the best connection of all.

We were both making soft sounds. Having cum twice already that night, now early morning, I had a lot of control over my body. Beth was also in no hurry as my hands roamed over her torso and even down to her thighs. "This is so beautiful" Beth whispered. "You're so beautiful, Eric. I wish you had been my high school boyfriend. I would have eloped with you before college. Oh, baby, that's wonderful, don't stop doing that!"

I had my fingers lightly pulling on her nipples, giving a light twist. Beth didn't have big breasts, but she had big, thick nipples that were very sensitive. She reached past her clit and rubbed the juices leaking from her pussy all over my balls, very gently. We could have gone for hours like that, but honestly, we were both getting tired and needed to finish this. I started moving a little quicker, and Beth matched my rhythm. I nibbled on her ear and blew my warm breath into her canal and Beth came, not a shattering orgasm but like riding the crest of a wave that lasted for well over a minute. When she finally was done, Beth turned her head and kissed my lips, then whispered "Just hold still, baby. I'll bring you off." She used her ability to control her vaginal muscles to keep gripping my cock and then easing off, gripping hard and relaxing, a nice steady tempo until I gave myself over to her and just let go of my semen, also a long, gentle climax that just felt so soul warming. I held her as tight as I could without squeezing her. "Don't move yet" she said softly. "Wait until your penis just slips out on its own. And hold me, Eric, my love. Just hold me."

"You don't have to ask me that, honey. I love holding you any time. I could hold you forever."

"That sounds so perfect. Forever in your arms. As long as I get to hold you at least some of that time."

We laid there like that, lightly touching each other, lost in our own thoughts. I said "You know I have to go back to work tomorrow night. I hate leaving you all night, but I have to."

"Shhh, that's tomorrow. We've still got tonight and all day tomorrow. Though speaking for myself, I'm pretty wiped out."

"You're hardly the only one. I could use a quick shower and a good nights sleep. Want to shower with me?"

"Sure, baby. I don't like sleeping all sticky like this. And showering with you is fun. Even if we just get clean. I don't think I could do anything else."

"Yeah, I'm down for the count. You go first, use the bathroom. When you're done I'll do the same, then join you in the shower. A nice hot soapy shower."

We got cleaned up and dried off, changed the sheets, crawled into bed and snuggled up close. Exhausted as we both were, we still were not quite ready to sleep. We just wanted a little romantic time. So we just laid there, Beth's head on my chest, her fingers lightly playing with my chest hairs, and my fingers were twirling her curls. The quiet between us was peaceful. We weren't trying to force conversation. We were definitely two of a kind. Damaged in our ways, strong in others, and already very much in love with each other.

Beth turned and draped her arm across my chest. "I'm so tired, baby. Tired but very satisfied, and very, very happy. Happier than I've ever been in my life. Thank you, baby. Thank you for coming into my life."

I needed a moment to choke back my emotions. Then I said "You never have to thank me for being in your life, honey. It's the greatest pleasure I've ever known. I love you with all my heart."

I don't know how much of that Beth heard. She was breathing steady, and she was out like a light. I eased her over on her side and I spooned her, and I was asleep with her cute, round, soft tush right on my lap, three minutes later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To be continued. Your votes and comments, as always, are greatly appreciated.