All Comments on 'Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 03'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Really nice.

Unfortunately I hit 4* instead of the 5 this story deserves.

Keep up the good work

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

It keeps getting better..... Very well told, well put together...looking forward to Pt 4.....Pt5.......PT???

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great chapter Rabbitman. I’m having flashbacks from many years ago as I read your fantasy. I was married to a great lady for 46 years who was also somewhat estranged from her father. And yes, our sex life was damn near as good as Eric and Beth or that’s the way I remember it! Keep the story coming I am enjoying every page! You are a great story teller and the sex is hot and natural.

5 stars again!

Cheers

SAGE

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

SAGE As always, I really appreciate your input. Knowing people like you, and specifically you yourself, are enjoying my fantasies so much keeps inspiring me to add to my stories and find new ones. I really need to finish a couple of storylines (Daniel and Sara, Darejani most specifically) and I will, sooner or later. Thanks for you rave reviews. It's the lifeblood of a writer!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

By the way, SAGE, I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm also married to a wonderful woman for 24 years. Wishing you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A great story. I love the characters and the story line. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful story of two lost souls that found each other and became soulmates. Well Done, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS