Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Love grows through good and even tough times.
13.7k words
4.76
9.8k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

`````That night I had to go back to work. I stopped by Rudy's office before the shift started and he told me he was glad to see me, but I could tell he was suspicious about my calling out 'sick' for two nights. He also told me there were no openings during the day, so I was stuck working nights for now. It was my turn to eye him suspiciously that time.

I did my work, and on my lunch break, I called Beth. I didn't want to wake her, but she insisted that, as least while she was not working, I should call her every night. She picked up on the 4th ring.

"Hi baby. I'm so glad you called" Beth said sleepily. Even if she wasn't trying to be sexy, her voice had that quality when she was brought out from a deep sleep.

"I'm glad to hear your voice too, but I feel guilty for waking you up, honey. By the way, I love you very much."

"And I love you too. Don't worry about waking me. I love hearing your voice. Although I miss having you in bed, holding me, kissing me.....fucking me" she giggled.

"You keep talking like that, I might have to go back to the rest room to be alone."

"Maybe. But I want to tell you something. First, what did Rudy say about days?"

"Forget it. He said there were no openings, but I don't trust him. I'm going to call HR tomorrow from home and see what they say. I wanted to give him the chance to do the right thing, but I'm going to go over his head. Sorry, honey. So, what did you want to tell me?"

"After you left, I spoke to a friend from college, Susan. She works for a book publisher and she said they're looking to hire a few assistant editors. I helped edit the student magazine back in college and I graduated magna cum laude, so she'll put in a good word for me. I just have to get a resume together. So, maybe.... I'm just worried about the hole in my work history. You know, these last few years when I was a 'consultant'. I'm going to have to really come up with a more detailed story. The agency will give me a good reference. It's part of the deal in exchange for the percentage they got."

"Do you have any specific ideas? You had to know this day was coming sooner or later."

"I have a couple of ideas. I have to flesh them out, see what I can expand on. Now, enough about that. Do you really want to go be alone somewhere? Help me get back to sleep?" Beth's voice turned me on so much. But I was tired as well, and I didn't need to make it worse or I'd never get through my shift.

"Tell you what, honey. How about I wake you when I get home? I'll be there by 7:30. We can have some fun then. I just need to concentrate on my work. A lot piled up while I called out."

"Well, I'm a little disappointed. I'm not used to you turning me down. But I see your point. You can wake me when you get home. But your dick better be hard and ready for me to suck on, and then you'd better be ready to fuck me hard and nasty. I'm feeling very horny already. I might even have to rub one out by myself, or with the help of a vibrator or two."

"Two? You need two?"

"Yeah, sometimes. One in my pussy and one in my ass. We haven't tried that together yet. Next time you're off, this weekend, we should try that. I think you'll love fucking me in my tight little ass."

Beth was killing me, and she damn well knew it. "God, I wish I was there right now. We might not wait for the weekend."

"Now, now. You have work to do, baby. So just think about kissing me goodnight, and I'll see you in a few hours. I'll be the one with her motor already running hot."

"You won't be alone, honey. Go have some fun if you must. Just save some for me."

"I ALWAYS have some for you, my big, sexy man. I love you, baby. So much."

"I love you too, my darling. See you before you know it."

Just the thought of Beth fucking herself with two toys made it hard to focus on my work. I managed to put that out of my mind and I worked hard to get caught up on my coding. When I left at 7, I had cleared up a sizable amount of what had piled up. By the time I was finished for the week on Friday morning, it would all be cleaned up.

I got home at 7:20 and had a quick snack, then crept into the bedroom where Beth was sleeping soundly. I knew she wanted me to wake her, and I really wanted to, but I felt like it would be selfish of me. Still, my cock was hard, and when I lifted the blanket to slip into bed, I was greeted by the sight of Beth's perfect ass in a pair of yellow lace panties. I figured I'd wake her gently, and if she just wanted to go back to sleep, I'd check my carnal desires until the afternoon.

I touched her shoulder, then kissed her there, and Beth stirred, stretching her sleek body as she turned her face to me and smiled. "Hey, baby, I missed you all night. I'm so glad you're home."

"I'm glad to be home. I missed you too. Did you get back to sleep? With or without electric assistance?"

"Without. I figured it might wind me up too much. Besides, I wanted to be hot for you when you got home, which I definitely am."

"Are you? Maybe I should find out for myself." I reached around and first touched her breasts through her long t-shirt and felt two very erect nipples. Good sign. Then I let my hands glide down her body, eliciting a long moan from Beth's lips, and I touched her pussy through her lace panties. Definitely wet. Waking Beth was the right decision. She was as ready for me as I was for her.

Beth reached behind her and ran her fingers over my hard cock and said "You're definitely awake. I won't keep you up too long. Just long enough for both of us to have a great time." She turned her head towards me and we kissed, building up from gentle kisses to very passionate ones. "I love you so much, Eric. I hate sleeping without you here."

"I love you too, honey. I have to sleep without you as well. I'm definitely calling HR later and I'm going to find out what I can do to change that. I don't really want to leave; I like the company, the money and benefits are great, and I have vacation time coming. Maybe I'll take you away for at least a few days next week. Would you like that?" I asked her as I teased around her clit with my fingertips. My cock was resting against her soft, warm ass, and it felt heavenly.

"I like how you're touching me right now. It's making me want you very badly. As for going away, I'd love to, but you just bought me that lovely ring, so wherever we go, it's on me. Now, I think we should get this show on the road so you can get some sleep. After."

Beth reached between her legs and pulled her panties to the side as she raised her left leg, giving me some room. I pulled my cock from my underwear and touched the head to her wet, warm lower lips, sending a wave of pleasure through both of us. We kissed hard as I entered her pussy and her muscles just clamped down on my cock as I filled her to the hilt.

"Beth, my love, you're driving me crazy. You feel so wonderfully warm and snug." I kissed the back of her neck, and Beth shuddered as she squeezed me on and off.

"You feel pretty great yourself. You fill me up just right, baby. A perfect fit. Do that thing you do with your cock that drives me wild" Beth said, gasping. I made my cock twitch a few times, and Beth cried out softly as she rubbed her clit with her left hand.

I moved my left hand along her body until I got to her tits, then I teased her nipples with light tugs and tweaks, and Beth was grinding hard on my dick. We moved slowly together, my hand still playing with her thick points and her own hand rubbing her clit a little faster. As we moved a little faster, Beth moved her leg over my hips, making it easier for me to go deeper into her pussy. I was rubbing her nipples harder, which in turn caused her to grind harder against my body, causing us both to fuck each other harder and faster.

I wanted better leverage, so I pushed her onto her stomach and Beth raised her ass up and pushed a pillow under her. "Yes, baby, fuck me good and hard! Pound my hot little cunt!"

"Oh, fuck, your pussy, your whole body feels so fucking good!" I used my legs to push hers wider apart and I thrust into Beth's creamy cunt over and over until I felt my balls boiling. I grunted in her ear between gasps "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on my face, baby! I want to feel so nasty! Pull out and jerk your cock over my face!"

I was wild with lust now, and I pulled out and moved quickly next to Beth's face and stroked my cock as hard as I ever had in years of jerking off. I soon splattered her cheek and lips with thick ropes of my own seed and Beth came herself with her fingers buried in her sticky snatch. She cried as she shivered all over, then came again when she pinched her clit with her thumb and forefinger. I laid back down right next to my love, my sexy, kinky love, and I kissed her sticky cheek before she turned a little so our lips could meet. My arms wrapped her up and we cuddled in the glow of our climaxes. More importantly, we were glowing from the love we shared. We stayed like that, silently, just enjoying the closeness we shared.

I looked at the clock, and it was now after 8, and I was very tired. "Beth, my darling, I would love to hold you for hours, but I've got to get some sleep. I'm just wiped out."

"I understand, baby. You go get some rest. I'm going to do laundry for us both and work on my resume. Sleep. Should I wake you at 2:30?"

"That would be great. With a loving kiss would be perfect."

"Done. My pleasure. I may find a place for us to go for a few days. I know a place out near Montauk. Amagansett. It's past the Hamptons, so it's not as busy, especially during the week. How's that sound?"

"It sounds fine" I said as I was fading out. "Love you, honey."

I'm sure she said it back, but I was sound asleep and didn't hear her if she did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke to the wonderful sensation of soft lips kissing me all over my face and chest. Not aggressive kisses, but gentle, very loving kisses. It was the best alarm clock imaginable. "Good morning, er, afternoon, honey. I could wake up like this every day."

"I could be convinced to do it everyday. Until I get a job, that is. Speaking of which, I have an interview next Friday at the publishing house. Arthur Koehler. They're not one of the big ones, but they're up and coming."

I pulled Beth to my chest. I had to pee and brush my teeth, but it could wait a few minutes. "Are you excited? Is this something you want to do?"

Beth snuggled close and said "Yeah, I think I am excited. I haven't done a lot of reading recently....someone keeps me very busy.....but I love reading and in college, I read constantly. Before and after too. I always have a book or two I'm reading. Classics, modern fiction, even some non-fiction, history and current events. I have a few hundred books downloaded to my Kindle. I just haven't had much time lately because I've been doing something so much more pleasurable the last few weeks. With someone who brings me more pleasure and joy than anyone I've ever known before" Beth said as she kissed my lips.

"Really? Is he better looking than me?" I teased.

"No one is more handsome than you are, baby. I think you're the most beautiful man in the world."

Of course, that was just silly. But I could see from the look on Beth's face that she meant it with complete honesty. In her eyes I was the most handsome man. "Beth, I don't know what to say to that" as my eyes teared up and it became difficult to speak.

"You don't have to say anything besides you love me. That's all I ever need to hear from your lips, baby."

"I love you, Beth, more than words can say. But I'm going to say it every day, ten times a day or more, for the rest of our lives. And that might not be enough. I want to remind you all day, every day, how I feel about you. But honey, just one thing."

"Yes, baby, what's that?"

"I really need to use the bathroom!"

Beth giggled as she moved so I could get up. I voided my bladder, washed up and brushed, then went back to the bedroom, but Beth wasn't there. I went into the kitchen, and she was puttering around, wearing her short, lavender satin robe. When she bent over to get a pan from a bottom shelf, I had a fantastic view of the full length of her long, sleek brown legs all the way to her enticing ass, which was clad in a high cut pair of pink, see-through panties.

My body responded with my cock going from soft to steel in about ten seconds. Her incredible beauty along with her natural sexiness just took over my mind as if I was hypnotized. I wanted Beth, right then. I hoped she was feeling the same need.

When she stood up straight, I got behind her silently and placed my arms around her hips, grasping her body and pulling her close. My cock, in my briefs, found its natural resting place between the cheeks of her ass and my lips went to her neck.

"Oh, Eric, you know what that does to me" she moaned as she made no attempt to move away from me.

"I do. Just like what seeing you bent over like you just were does to me." I pressed into the crease of her ass harder. There were three layers of clothing between us, and still this felt great.

"Are you going to fuck me here in the kitchen? Like a very naughty boy, taking advantage of a poor, defenseless girl?" Beth was feeling playful and I was feeling a little aggressive.

I tugged her hair, pulling her head back, gently of course. I would never hurt my love. "I am. I'm going to fuck you hard, right here, maybe on the floor or maybe on the counter. Maybe even on the table. Maybe all three!" I growled in Beth's ear, and she whimpered lustily.

"Please, take what you want, sir. Just don't hurt me...too much" she said, teasing me. I put my hand down the back of her panties and Beth gasped as I reached all the way under her to feel the moisture seeping from her pussy. With my other hand I reached into her robe up top and pinched her thick nipples hard. Beth cried out and squirmed around as she got even hotter from my touch. "I'll be good, sir. Please, let me show you how good I can be."

"Then show me, my little slut. Show me how good and dirty you can be."

She turned around as I stayed close and she kissed me hard, hungrily. Beth was highly aroused, maybe as much as I was, She dropped down to her knees on the kitchen floor and in a quick motion tore my briefs down my legs. My cock sprang out right in front of her face, and she licked her lips very deliberately as she looked me in the eye. She took me cock all the way into her mouth, enveloping me with her soft lips and wet tongue. This was no slow, teasing blowjob, but rather a hot and dirty suck. Immediately she was bobbing her head back and forth and her tongue was swirling all around my angry dick. I was groaning as Beth sucked me, and I grabbed her head with both hands as I fed her my cock. She buried her nose in my pubic hair, held still for ten seconds or so, then slid back, leaving a thick coating of saliva which dripped down my balls and to the floor. I felt her fingers toying with my balls and her middle finger went along the crease of my ass cheeks, teasing my anus but not penetrating me. She didn't want me cumming then any more than I wanted to cum yet. So she slowed things down, licking and kissing my cock to back me away from shooting my load.

I eased her off my cock and picked her up from the floor. "That was nice. You give such great head, so I'm going to return the favor." Beth giggled as I picked her up off the ground and sat her on the edge of the counter. Now I dropped down to the floor and my face was between her toned, soft thighs. Her legs were wide apart and I was facing the crotch of her panties, with that lovely feminine curve that I find so incredibly sexy. "I'm going to eat your sweet cunt until you gush your cream all over my face. You're going to beg me to stop."

"Big talk from such a dirty boy. Put up or shut up" she taunted me. She lifted her right leg and planted her foot flat on the counter, opening herself up even more for me. Beth ran her forefinger up and down over the slit of her pussy, right on top of her panties, pressing the flimsy material into her crease. "Come on already. Eat me." Like she did when she blew me, I didn't go slow or tease. I dove right in, grabbing her hips as I mashed my face into her panty covered cunt. Beth was so hot she gasped as my tongue traveled all over her lips. The mesh-like material of her panties felt rough on my tongue and it must have felt the same way on her inflamed lips. "That's it, eat that cunt. Lap it up, you dirty cunt eater." Beth's language was absolutely filthy and it was inspiring me to devour her pussy.

As much as she was enjoying my assault on her pleasure center, I wanted more, so I pulled her panties to the side so I could use my tongue to fuck her. Beth cried out loud as I thrust the tip into her wet hole and I used my fingers to stroke her swollen clit. Beth was squirming and grinding and her natural lubrication was oozing all over my lips and chin. "My clit! Suck on my clit, fucker! Yes, like that! Oh, cummingggggg...." Beth cried out as she grabbed the back of my head and shoved hard onto my face. As her body twitched all over she made a sticky, delicious mess on my face as well as the countertop.

"You weren't lying, you bad boy" Beth said as I gently kept probing her pussy with the tip of my tongue. I kissed her thighs and her lips and Beth shuddered as a smaller orgasm flowed through her body. "Stand up" she moaned. "Kiss me." I rose off the floor and kissed her deeply. Beth was sucking the juices off my lower face, licking my chin and cheeks in a very erotic act. She reached between us and grabbed my now turgid dick, almost aching with lust.

"I want you so bad, dirty girl. I want to fuck you so hard you'll scream" I said almost breathlessly. I wanted her desperately, and it both showed in my arousal and it was apparent in my voice.

"That sounds like a great idea, nasty boy. Come on and stick that hard, hot dick inside me." Beth lifted her other leg so both feet were on the counter and her sloppy pussy was wide open, gaping at me.

I stepped closer and placed the head of my cock right at the entrance to Beth's pussy. I pushed in a couple of inches and pulled back a little. We both were moaning as we teased each other. I went in halfway, then pulled back again and then I pushed all the way inside her warm, tight cunt. I was in all the way, so my our pubic hair looked like they were entwined together. Her arms went around my neck and my hands were filled with Beth's round ass cheeks. Like our oral play, I started fucking her hard right away. She was panting hard with each thrust. We were fucking like two people in a porn movie. There was little loving going on, except for our repeated kisses. This was almost all about lust.

Beth's legs went behind my back and held me like a trap. The angle of my cock in that position was such that my pubic bone was pressing hard on her clit, and by keeping me from pulling back, the pressure was constant. Beth grabbed my shoulders hard, digging her nails into my flesh. It was both painful and pleasurable, and I was grinding against her as hard as I could. My balls were resting on her ass and my chest was rubbing on hers. The hairs on my chest were tickling her nipples. "Fuck me, nasty boy!" she grunted. "Keep fucking me! Fuck, I'm cumming again!" Beth clamped down hard on my cock, squeezing me like a spongy vise. My hips flexed involuntarily as I pumped her full of thick cum, my cock serving like a churn, making our combined juices frothy and sticky. As my spasms slowed, Beth loosened her grasp on me. I stood there very still, breathing hard, my lips just a couple of inches from Beth's. She was also breathing rapidly, and a fine sheen of sweat covered us both. I kissed her softly while we caught our breath and I stayed right there until my cock softened enough to just fall from her pussy.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers