Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible" I whispered, still holding onto her cheeks. "You do the most amazing things to me. And you're so nasty sometimes, in the best way. I love you, honey."

"You were pretty amazing yourself, creeping up on me like that. For someone without a lot of experience, you have a very kinky nature. I love you too, my love. But you did disappoint me in a way."

"Why? What did I do wrong, honey" I said with genuine surprise.

"You said you were going to fuck me on the floor as well. You own me."

We both chuckled as we kept kissing each other. "Next time. I'll just throw you down on the floor and take you without any preamble."

"Promises, promises. We'll see. If I don't throw you down first and take what I want."

I helped Beth down from the counter and held her as she got steady on her feet. "Why don't you go call HR and see what's going on there while I clean up here and make us something to eat. I was thinking a couple of steaks, baked potatoes and broccoli?"

"Sounds delicious, honey. You sure you don't mind eating so early? We can wait until 6 if you want." It was almost 3:30. "I'll be ok with something light right now."

"Ok, I just didn't want you to have to wait so long. I'll get you a scoop of chicken salad for now. I could go for a little as well. You really work up my appetite....naughty boy" Beth said with a sweet smile.

I went in the other room to make my call, and I was furious at first. As I suspected, Rudy never even checked into the possibility of an opening on the day shift. He was looking after his own ass. I was put on the phone with the head of HR and she asked me to stick around for an hour the next day, that she'd come in at 8 to meet with me about what they could do to keep me on as a valued employee. I agreed, feeling better after talking to her. But underneath I was furious at Rudy. It was bad enough he took all the credit for his teams work, but this was fucking around with my life.

I joined Beth in the kitchen where she had laid out two plates with a little chicken salad and some crackers with glasses of iced tea. I told her what happened, and while she was also upset at how Rudy behaved, she was very intrigued with the possibilities that might be. I told her I'd just go get some breakfast when I got out of work and I'd call her after my meeting. "You'll call me on your lunch break too, won't you? I know you don't like waking me, but I really do love hearing from you. I miss you when I go to sleep and you're not there. I hope your HR manager...what's her name?"

"Liz Perkins."

"I hope Liz can find a day position for you. I don't have to worry about you and her, do I? Beth teased me.

"Not unless you think I should take up with a 60 year old woman who weighs 230 pounds."

"She might still be attractive. Women are beautiful at all ages and sizes."

"True, but none are as beautiful as you are, my darling."

Beth sighed and reached for my hand across the kitchen table. "You really do mean that, don't you? I know, I've asked you that before, but I still can't believe how sweet you are, because you do believe it. You're beautiful man too, you know. I'll always think so."

"Well, we'll go get your eyes checked one of these days." I smiled when I said it.

"You asshole. Good thing for you I love you so much. Because I only have eyes for you."

We finished our snack and I told Beth I needed to call Max. I still hadn't told her we were engaged.

I called Max on her cell phone while she was at work. "Hey, brother. How's it going? Are you finally calling to tell me you and Beth are engaged? You turd" she said with obvious humor.

"I guess you talked to mom and dad."

"Yesterday. They couldn't wait to rave to me about Beth. I can't believe it took you two more days to let me know. I should be furious with you. But I love my big brother way too much. Congratulations to you and Beth! I couldn't be happier!"

"Thanks, sis. I'm sorry I didn't call you yesterday to tell you. How can I make it up to you?"

"You could bring your fiance to dinner at my place Saturday night. You can meet Jason at the same time. Say yes?"

I called to Beth and asked her about it. She said I didn't even have to ask, that she'd love to. So it was settled, Saturday night at 7:30 at Maxine's. The rest of the afternoon Beth and I cuddled on the couch, watching a little tv between kisses. She put dinner together and we ate, then I took a shower and headed to work. I barely acknowledged Rudy, put in my shift, called Beth on my break, and went to a local diner after work before meeting with Liz Perkins at 8.

"Thanks for sticking around, Eric" she greeted me. "First, let me apologize to you for what Rudy did, or should I say, did not do. Trust me, he will be spoken to and our displeasure with his behavior will be known. I'm sure he neglected to honor your request because of the quality of your work, which has always been exemplary. Do you mind if I ask why you're looking to change over to the daytime shift?"

"First, let me thank you for dealing with this so quickly. I really appreciate it. I want to work days because, to be honest, I met someone, we're planning to get married, and I want to get on a schedule that matches Beth's. That's it, it's simple."

"Congratulations to both of you, it's great news. Now, the thing is, we don't have an opening for days right now, but I think we have something much better for you. As I said, your record is exemplary, and before this week, you've never taken a sick day before. I'm not going to ask why you took those days; I'm sure I know, but you deserve the benefit of the doubt. What I'd like to do is switch you on to days starting next week. I don't think it's a good idea to have you work with Rudy any more, and we value your work. I know, I said we don't have an opening for days. But we have a new project starting in two months and I think you'd be perfect for it. We need a project manager as well as three supervisors. I'd like you to be one of the supervisors. It means day work, with some long hours when deadlines approach, and it also means a nice raise of twelve thousand over your current salary. We'll keep you on for those two months on days so we don't lose you. I see you have ten vacation days still coming this year, so I think you should take the rest of this week off and you can decide when you can take the other six days. But it has to be used by the week before the project starts. So, that's the offer. Take the rest of the week, come back Monday at 8AM, and then in two months you start your new position. What do you think?"

"I think I'd be a fool to say no. It's a great opportunity. Thank you for your trust and faith in me. I won't let you down."

"I know you won't. Congratulations, and go enjoy the rest of the week off. We'll see you Monday morning."

We shook hands and I left work feeling anything but tired. I felt like I was walking on air. I was supposed to call Beth, but I just wanted to get home to her and share the good news in person.

I walked in the door and Beth was awake, having her coffee and watching the news. "Hey, you were supposed to call me! I've been waiting her expecting your call, and I was even getting a little worried that you got in an accident or something!"

"Sorry, honey, but I got great news and wanted to tell you in person. Let me just grab a cup of coffee and I'll be right back." I got a mug and I was back with Beth in a minute. First I kissed her and told her I loved her, the best way to start the day, or end it in my case. Then I told her how the meeting went, from having the rest of the week off, to working days beginning the following Monday, to my promotion and nice sized raise. "It will mean some long hours some days, especially when we get near deadlines. But it's an incredible opportunity, and I really owe it all to you, my love."

Beth seemed stunned by that last part. "Me? How am I responsible?"

"Because without you in my life, I would have been content to just keep working at night, plodding along, not caring about advancement. You made me want more from life, starting with being able to spend all my free time with you, and that starts with the next four days."

Beth had tears in her eyes. "You give me too much credit. You got this opportunity because they see your capabilities." She reached for my cheek and caressed me. You really are a beautiful man. No one has ever treated me with so much dignity before. You must be so tired. If you want to go lay down, I'd love to hold you until you fall asleep, cuddling you in my arms. And you can sleep as late as you need; you have to get used to a different schedule over the next few days. Just one question: are you saving the other week of your vacation time to come to Seattle with me?"

"That was my plan, if you still want me to join you."

"I would love that. Show off my fiance to my family and old friends. Baby, I'm so proud of you. Now let me take you to bed. To sleep. We can do more after you get some rest."

"I can't argue with you. I'm beat, honestly. If I'm not up by 4, please wake me."

"We'll see. I'll think about it. Come with me."

Beth climbed into bed behind me and she spooned with me, holding me from behind. I loved the feel of her small breasts on my bare back, even if she did have a shirt on. Her legs were shaped right behind mine, and her pubis was right behind my butt, nice and warm. She was gently running her fingers through the back of my head and she kissed my shoulders, very lovingly. "Sleep, baby. I love you so much. This is the last time either of us will have to sleep apart. From tonight on we sleep together every night."

I fell asleep some moments after that; those were the last words I heard before falling asleep. They made me smile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up a little after 4, feeling surprisingly refreshed, though I'd had less than 6 hours sleep. I figured I had plenty of time to sleep at night from now on, right next to my lovely Beth.

The apartment was very quiet. I called out for her, but Beth didn't seem to be home. I went to pee and brush and wash, then wandered into the kitchen; no Beth. Then the living room and there she was, reading a book in a big stuffed chair with earbuds in her ears, listening to music. She was so absorbed in her reading she didn't notice me until I was almost right in front of her. She looked up and smiled at me with a big, warm smile that said she was so glad to see me. I knelt by her side and kissed her, and when she went to remove the ear buds I indicated to her to leave them in and I was going to make a call. I kissed her again, and she indicated I should go ahead. I sat on the couch and called my parents to give them the good news about my job. Mom cried all over again, her reaction to the good things going my way lately. I told them none of it would be happening without Beth in my life, and they agreed. "You'd better hold onto that sweet girl, Eric, or I'm going to kick your butt" my father said with faux gruffness. My father was a decent, warm man, not a tough guy at all. I made plans with them for the following Saturday to come and sit and talk. I still needed to clear the air with them.

When I got off the phone, Beth was looking at me, sans earbuds. "Eric, I wish you wouldn't do that."

"Do what? What did I do?"

"Stop giving me all the credit for your achievements. You got that job because of you, your talent at your job. My asking you to change your schedule might have helped you change your shift, but it had nothing to do with your promotion. That was all you. Take the credit for your achievements. You deserve it."

"And it wouldn't be happening for me if not for you, Beth. You are changing my life in many ways, all of them good. Come sit next to me, please, honey." Beth moved from the chair to my side on the couch. I swung my arm around her and held her close. "Honey, I've fallen in love with you not because of the sexual life we share. It's great, but that's hardly the only reason I love you so much. I love you because of the way we connect and the support you give me. In a short period of time, so many things about my life have improved. It's because of you, my love. You've given me a life as opposed to the existence I was living. I'll forever be grateful, and I'll love you forever."

"You know, you just make me melt inside. You know why I'm lucky? Because no other woman came along before and saw what an incredible person you are. I feel bad for you that you never met anyone before me, but I'm so lucky you were available when we met. I knew how wonderful you are a few minutes after we met. I think I fell in love with you that night. I met a few nice guys in my former line of work, and a lot of terrible ones, even a few that scared the hell out of me. But none of the good ones could even hold a candle to you." Beth took a long pause, then she said "I'm so in love with you, Eric. You're not the only one who thought this could never happen for them."

I just held her for a while. I loved holding Beth. She just fit so perfectly in my arms, and I fit just as well in hers. "Beth, do you mind if I ask you something? About your old job? Nothing personal, more like something that applied to any of the women who work the job."

Beth tensed up a little, but she said "I will if I can. As long as it's not personal. I told you I don't want to discuss certain aspects of that kind of work with you."

"I just wanted to know how you protected yourself if a customer got out of hand, or if you felt threatened. It had to happen. I just dread the thought that something bad could have happened to you."

"Oh, ok, that I can answer. I had told you that night I took a Lyft to your apartment, but that's not true. We had drivers to take us to our appointments and they just would wait in the car for us, unless we were doing a party. Then they came inside with us, because that kind of thing can get out of hand really fast. I had a bracelet on my wrist, and if a client seemed like he was getting violent in some way, there was a small button on it we pressed, and the guy would come up fast and do what he had to to protect us. I only had to use it four times in my time. Remember I told you when I came in not to lock the door? That was so he could get in easily to protect me if you turned out to be a creep. Thank god you turned out to be anything but a creep. You actually turned out to be a pretty decent guy" Beth said with a giggle. "Did that answer your question?"

"Yes, thanks. It was worrying me. Silly, I know, for me to be concerned when you're not doing it any more."

"Actually, I think it's kind of sweet to have you worry about me this long after the fact. Has it been on your mind a lot?"

"Oh, only since we met. Thinking someone might have hurt you even a little....honey, I don't know if I could have really lived with you continuing that life once we got close. Not the sexual part of your job. I know that was just a role you played. But if someone had hurt you, I would have been devastated for you. Thinking of you in pain hurts me inside, whether physical or emotional pain."

Beth took my face in her hands, those soft and tender fingers on my cheeks, and she kissed me, a gentle kiss but so full of her love for me. I returned it, just as loving, as my arms enveloped her as I leaned back along the cushions of the couch, bringing Beth on top of me. We made out just like that, like a couple of high school kids who were very attracted to each other but not quite ready for sex yet. Just kissing each other. Of course, kissing like that always leads to sexual arousal, and I got predictably hard. Beth was squirming around on top of me, a sure sign of her own excitement.

Soon we were both fumbling with each others pants. She was trying to push my sweatpants down my legs as I was trying to undo the button and zipper of her jeans, all as our heat pounded through our souls. Mine came off easier than hers, including my underwear, and then I got her pants off, then her panties followed them on the floor. We didn't even bother with our tops when Beth just mounted me quickly. My hands were on her hips, guiding her motions, as we continued to kiss hungrily. Beth was grinding back and forth and side to side and I was moving my own hips to try to meet her movements. We were moaning and grunting, but no words were exchanged. A wonderful combination of love and lust consumed us.

Beth broke our kiss so she could sit up a little straighter and she pulled her top off before she pushed her left breast to my lips. I sucked eagerly as she let out a series of cries. I moaned as my lips were glued first to her left, then her right breast and the humming was adding to her pleasure. She was riding me now, her hips pumping up and down as I gripped her ass tightly with my fingers. Her ass was slapping on my thighs as our passion kept building. I released her breast to kiss her again, our lips mashed hard to each other. Her pussy was snug and wet around my cock and I was throbbing inside her as we both got close to our much needed release.

"I'm close, honey. So close..." I moaned.

"Almost there. Just hold on a minute for me, my love" Beth said as she bore down hard, pressing her clit on my pubic bone, grinding in a circular motion. Then I sucked her nipple and she came, crying out loud as her body shook all over. That was my signal to let go, and I came right after her, spraying her vagina with my warm seed. When we were done, we shared a few short kisses as our bodies relaxed. Beth nuzzled her lips on my neck and I kissed her ear and cheek. Despite the cool of the room from the air conditioner, I felt warm all over in a very pleasant way. It was the feeling of being comforted and appreciated. I was still learning there were many ways to be loved and to make love. I had the best teacher because she felt the very same ways towards me.

"I love you, my darling" I whispered as I stroked my fingers through Beth's hair, then down her spine to her cheeks. I tickled her, lightly, not in the unpleasant way. She shifted around on top of me as if to get even closer.

"I love you too, baby. You're my world."

We laid there just like that, quietly enjoying the feel of each other. After a while we got up and took a shower together (always fun) and dressed casually to go out to dinner, just at a local Ethiopian place, inexpensive and great food. New York has a lot of these great local places of all ethnic foods.

As we were eating, Beth asked "So, since you have the next few days off, what are we going to do? Besides the obvious, that is" she said with a smile and a chuckle.

"Well, the obvious could take a lot of our time if we want. But seriously, I was wondering, do you like to go bicycling? I haven't gotten out on my bike in a few weeks; been kind of busy you know. But I'm usually pretty regular about riding. Sometimes on the streets, but it's getting kind of dangerous lately with all the traffic. Or I go to the velodrome at Kissena Park, or I sometimes drive to a quiet area and just ride there."

"I can ride a bike, but it's been years. I like dancing; that's one way I keep my legs in such good shape."

"Yeah, I love the shape of your legs, if you haven't noticed" I teased.

"Mmmmm you should spend more time worshiping my legs" Beth whispered as she rubbed her leg against mine under the table. "As for bicycling, I don't even own a bike, I haven't had one for years now. Aren't they kind of expensive these days?"

"Yeah, a decent bike is not cheap. They can go for a few hundred up to thousands of dollars for the best ones. What do you do to keep in such great shape?"

"I usually go swimming at the gym I belong to, some light weight training, and a treadmill. A girls got to look after herself, after all. I have been slacking lately too. Someone keeps me kind of busy, you know."