Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who, me?" I asked innocently.

"Yes you, shithead. Boy, when you came out of your shell, you came all the way out. You've got a nice ball busting quality going there."

I reached and held her hand across the table. "You know I'm only kidding with you, honey."

"Of course, silly. You don't have to tell me that. Hey, why don't we go away for the next three days? We can go out East to Amagansett, just before you get to Montauk. It's beautiful, and quieter than the Hamptons. You won't be able to go next week like we talked about. And you're keeping that other week for when my sister gives birth. Why not go now while we have a few days?"

"I told my sister we'd come for dinner Saturday night, remember?"

"So? We can leave by 4 or so and get back to Queens in plenty of time. The traffic West isn't bad on a Saturday like it will be on Sunday. Come away with me, baby. My treat."

We decided when we got back to our apartment Beth would make reservations on her computer. Sure enough, we found a nice motel right on the beach, nothing fancy but it was clean and had a good reputation. After she made the plans final, I realized I didn't have a bathing suit. "How does a grown man not have a couple of bathing suits?" Beth asked skeptically.

"Honey, I can swim, but I haven't gone in years. You know."

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I forgot. I guess that shows you how little that matters to me. Ok, we'll leave a little early and stop and get you a couple of pairs of trunks. I really forgot, Eric. I don't even think about it anymore. You're just you as far as I'm concerned."

"Honey, that might just be the nicest thing you've said to me." I was sitting in a chair in the kitchen, looking over my mail, and Beth stood next to me, running her hand through my hair, the way she loved to do, and which I loved as well. I reached and hugged her around her butt and kissed her tummy through her light blouse.

Beth giggled, saying "Hey, that tickles. You sex maniac."

"I'm just making up for lost time, honey."

"Yes you are" she sighed, closing her eyes and holding my face against her. I lifted her blouse so my face was pressed to her bare midriff. "That feels so nice. Keep kissing me there" Beth said with a touch of desire. "I think I want you again. Just pull my pants down and go down on me, baby. Right here."

"As you wish, m'lady" I said with a terrible British accent. I kept kissing all around her navel as I tugged her jeans down, then I kissed lower until I was rubbing my nose and lips on her white with little roses panties. Her legs parted a little so I could taste the crotch of her panties, and Beth was moaning with desire as her hands grabbed my head and guided my mouth where she wanted it to go. I tongued her gash through the cotton of her underwear, but I wanted more, so I tugged them down to her knees and dug in to my dessert.

"Oh, god, baby that feels so good" Beth said in a voice barely above a whisper. My hands filled themselves with her lovely ass as I tongued her slit up to her clit. I swirled around her rapidly swelling pearl and then went back to her lips. Beth was trembling a little so I picked her up by her ass and laid her down on the kitchen table. I pulled her so her legs were dangling off the table with her ass right at the edge. I knelt in front of her spread thighs and buried my face in there. I went back and forth between kissing and nibbling on her thighs, then doing the same to her pussy. Her back arched a little, thrusting up her hips and the bones of her pelvis became prominent as she pushed against my face. "Fuck, baby, you do that so well. Such a good pussy eater. Suck my cunt, my dirty boy. Push a couple of fingers inside me."

"Anything you like, my naughty girl" I said as I thrust two fingers into her grasping pussy. Beth let out a low howl as her body twisted around as I sucked on her engorged clit. "I love the way your pussy grabs my fingers. Maybe you'll like this as well." I then pressed my thumb against her asshole, letting my saliva and her pussy juices lubricate her tight ring enough to ease the way for my thick digit.

When my thumb went in to the first knuckle, Beth howled loud. I thought the neighbors would be knocking any time to check on her, but thankfully that wasn't the case. "Fuck, fuck me. you dirty boy! Push that finger all the way up my ass!"

I did, with my two fingers in her cunt and my lips sucking her clit, and Beth was blabbering as she came like a runaway train, her hips rising and falling on the table as she pulled her nipples. Then she came again, just as hard. The table was shaking underneath her and her orgasm kept going and going until she pushed my face away and cried "No more! Please, no more!" I slowly eased my fingers from both her holes and I stood up, relieving the pressure on my knees. I leaned over Beth to kiss her but it was a one sided kiss; she was too out of it to respond for a while. So I just stroked her hair and her cheek, whispering soft words of love until she regained her composure.

"Dammit, Eric, where did you learn that? I think that was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. You dirty, beautiful boy."

"Everything I know I learned from you, or at least you inspire me to do. You know I've seen things watching movies. It's good to know at least some of them really work."

"I'll say! I wish I could do that to you, make you experience multiple orgasms like that. One of the few advantages women have over men in this life." I helped her up and we kissed all sorts of kisses. "Now, what can I do for my wonderful lover?"

"You don't have to do anything, honey. I loved giving you pleasure like that."

"Are you sure? You're not a little hot after that? I'll do anything you like. Anything" she whispered in her sexiest voice, very throaty and seductive. She really wanted to do something for me.

"Well, if you insist..."

"I insist, I insist!" she giggled.

"A sexy handjob would be great."

"Are you sure? I could do more. A sloppy blowjob. I just can't give you a titty fuck. I don't have the equipment" Beth frowned.

"I love your tits just as they are. They're perfect for you."

You're so sweet. Let me at least mix it up a little. I want to make you explode."

"OK, you talked me into it."

Beth had me sit down in a kitchen chair after she took my pants and underwear off. "You just sit there and relax" Beth said as she rubbed my shoulders from behind me. "I'm going to make you feel so good" as she kissed my ear and neck, and I just melted in her grasp. Her fingers were magical on my shoulders and her lips were even better. My cock was mostly hard when she took my pants off, and with her firm hands and soft lips, it was no time at all before I was solid hard. She licked my ear as she leaned over and took my dick in her hand, squeezing and releasing, pushing the blood up and making the head of my cock all purple as well as bringing up a large drop of clear fluid. She touched the tip lightly, gathering my precum, and brought it to her lips. "You're so delicious, baby. Just like always."

I leaned back, my ass scootching forward and I spread my legs wide. "You're making me feel so good. My dirty girl. You're so good to me."

"If I make you feel half as good as you did for me, you're going to have a hell of a time." Beth moved around in front of me and squatted like a catcher behind home plate. At first she did just as I asked, slowly stroking my cock with an expert touch. Up and down, mixing in a twisting motion. She licked the head all around to provide some more lubrication and she continued to jerk my cock nice and slow. "You're so big and hard, baby. I love your dick, just as I love everything about you. The perfect man with the perfect cock" she giggled. Then she covered me with her wet, warm mouth and swirled her tongue all around as she bobbed her head up and down. Her black curls were moving with the motion of her head, a very sexy sight.

"What was I thinking, not wanting you to suck my cock. Fuck, this feels so good! My dirty girl" I moaned as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Keep sucking, honey. Lick me all over. Don't forget my balls."

She stopped sucking for a minute, but kept pumping my dick with her hand. "I couldn't forget those big, heavy balls, baby. So full of your tasty cum." Then she went lower and sucked my balls one at a time. Her fist jerked my cock as Beth sucked my nuts. Then I felt her finger probing my ass, so I lifted my right leg to give her more room there. Her slender finger slid into my puckered ring, wet with her saliva. I cried out as she thrust her finger deep inside me, then she twisted it around, massaging my prostate and my cock swelled in her hand.

"I'm so close, honey..."

Beth moved higher up, aiming my cock at her small, brown tits. "Cum for me, baby" she urged. "Cum on, spray my tits with your hot man cream. Cover me in your sticky load."

Her hand, her finger and her dirty words brought me over the top and I shot streams of cum all over Beth's tits. Both nipples were covered and some shot high enough to hit her throat. My cock pulsed with each stream until I had no more to give.

Beth, her chest streaked with my cum, grabbed a few paper towels and moistened them in the sink. She then sat across my lap and said "Here. You made the mess, you can clean it up." We both laughed as I wiped her chest clean. Then Beth wrapped her arms around my neck again and we cuddled for a while we rested. We couldn't take too long; we still had to pack to go away the next morning. I was nervous about it; I'd never even gone away on a vacation, let alone with a woman. As a man, I could figure out what to pack, mostly, but this was still yet another new experience for me. Beth helped me when she wasn't packing her own bags. She had me pack a couple of nice sets of clothes for going out at night, but the rest could be very casual.

We laid in bed, but I couldn't sleep easily. Beth, however, conked right out which was frustrating for me. I couldn't even talk to her. I managed to get about 4 hours sleep before the alarm blared at 8. We both showered and did whatever else we had to do. We put our bags in my car and off we headed, just stopping to get a couple of bagels and coffee, then when we neared the Hamptons, we stopped at a little shop and I bought two mid thigh length trunks. Beth bought something too, but wouldn't let me see it. I figured it was a sexy suit for her, something two pieces and skimpy. Yum.

Two and a half hours after leaving, we got to the motel, and it was as advertised, right on the beach, clean with nice furnishings. And a hot tub in the bathroom. We both looked at that with interest. I took Beth in my arms and we shared a long, passionate kiss. "Thank you, honey. This was a great idea. I'm still a little nervous. I've never done this before, obviously. I don't think I could do this with anyone else."

"You'd better not even try, baby" Beth said with a big smile, "I'm supposed to be the only woman you'll ever need. Seriously, I understand. I know you still have insecurities when it comes to being out in public. But you've been doing so well, baby. We go out to restaurants. You stood up for yourself at work and ended up with a promotion and a big raise. I'm so proud of you. A few people may look at you, but no one will stare. They'll glance and then go on with their own lives. I want you to take me out dancing tomorrow night. No one will care there either. You'll see, people lead their own lives. We'll dance, we'll have a few drinks, and then we'll come back here and screw each others brains out." We both laughed at that. "We're going to have so much fun. So let's get into our bathing suits and go down to that beautiful beach, get some sun. We can stop in the coffee shop and get a light lunch first; that bagel and butter didn't do much to hold me. And then, after we swim and get some sun, we can come back here and have a little fun before dinner. Maybe twice." Beth kissed me and her kiss just electrified me, like all her kisses did. She slapped my ass and said "Now, change. I want to see you in a bathing suit. Dirty boy."

We changed, and Beth, as always, blew me away. She wore a basic red one piece and it was as sexy a look as a bikini. It hugged her curves perfectly. Her breasts were round and tight, and her nipples showed prominently. It followed the inner curves of her waist and then flaired out to follow her hips and ass. Her cameltoe was obvious, showing her lips. "That's some suit you have on. Better put on something to cover you or we're not leaving this room."

Beth pouted. "Why? Don't tell me you think you can control what I wear?"

"No, not at all. I mean if I keep looking at you in that bathing suit, I'm going to get so turned on I'm going to have to jump your bones now!"

"Oh! Let me put on some shorts and a coverup. If we wanted to just fuck, we could have stayed home. Not that that would have been a bad way to spend our days together." Beth put on a white coverup and a woven hat and a pair of white denim shorts. When she added a pair of oversized sunglasses, she looked so elegantly beautiful she took my breath away. After stopping for a light lunch we made our way to the beach, pure white sand and fairly quiet because it was a private beach for motel guests only. We set up our blanket and towels, and Beth got down to her bathing suit, keeping the hat on for a while. Even with her bronze skin tone, she still had to be careful about sunburn.

We slathered lotion over each other and laid back to enjoy the strong sun. After 20 minutes or so, we turned and applied lotion to each again. Soon, the heat was getting to us and we decided to go for a swim. We raced each other to the water, and I found that Beth was pretty damn fast, easily beating me to the surf. After swimming out about 20 yards, we stopped and splashed each other playfully, then held each other as we kissed, tasting the salt the stuck to our lips.

"Hey, you're pretty fast. Did you run track in school?"

"High school, actually. I ran 400 yards and I did the high jump. I've got very strong legs, always have."

"Very lovely legs, too." Beth was clinging to me as we both treaded water. "I shouldn't be surprised. You have such an athletic body. Sleek, lean. I never noticed you eating particularly healthy. I mean, I don't see you eating junk food, but you eat pretty much whatever you want at meals, and you don't have any fat on you. Not that I would care either way. I think you'd be beautiful and sexy even if you were 50 pounds heavier."

"You're not exactly chubby either, baby. I haven't seen you eat much in the way of crap either."

"I love ice cream. Any premium brand. Anything but coffee flavored. I know, I drink coffee but don't like coffee ice cream. Go figure."

"I love ice cream too. Maybe we can go for some after dinner tonight?"

"I'd love that. Treat my fiance to whatever she wants."

"Whatever I want?" Beth bit her lower lip seductively. "I can think of a lot of fun we can have with ice cream."

I thought of it for a moment, and some incredibly erotic ideas came to mind. "You put such dirty thoughts in my head, Naughty Girl. All sorts of ideas."

"I do? Sweet innocent me?"

"Sweet, definitely. Innocent? I have my doubts. We'll see after this little trip. And I love you, in case you didn't know."

"I kinda know. But it's always wonderful to hear. I love you too, Dirty Man."

We drifted in to where we could stand and shared some kisses for any and all to see. Being with Beth made me feel so much less self-conscious and more self-assured. Even if I had had a girlfriend before Beth, I couldn't imagine being so comfortable with public displays of affection that would have called attention to myself. Beth was my miracle in life and I told her so.

"Eric, that's silly. Any other woman who cared about you would have done the same for you. I'm hardly special."

"Don't ever say that, honey. You're amazingly special. I'm going to be grateful for you every single day of my life."

"You're making me feel all mushy inside. My beautiful man."

"I thought I'm your Dirty Boy."

"That too. Most of the time you're both at the same time. But you're always my beautiful man."

"I think we should go back to the room. I want to get out of our bathing suits and take a nice, warm shower together."

"I think you read my mind, baby."

We packed up our things and walked hand in hand to our room and immediately got out of our swimsuits as I turned on the shower, nice and warm. We got into the stall and first helped each other wash off the sand and salt.

I lathered up her body while she did the same to mine, and just the feel of the slippery soap and her gentle curves under my hands had my cock rising without even being touched by Beth. We shampooed each others hair, which was just as erotic as soaping each other up was.

As we rinsed off, we started playing with each other. The caresses became more targeted on our erogenous zones, our pleasure centers. I ran my hands down Beth's back, centering on her spine from her neck to her ass and then down the back of her legs. She made these sounds of incredible satisfaction and I reached around to massage her soapy tits. A few tweaks of her thick nipples had her groaning and shifting around from one foot to the other as her body got needy for some sort of relief.

Beth reached behind her and grasped my cock in her slippery hand and gently, slowly massaged me. When her palm covered the head of my dick, she twisted her hand from side to side, soaps suds appearing from between her fingers. I whispered "That's amazing, honey! Don't stop, at least not yet" I urged her.

"Enjoying that, are you? So am I. Finger my pussy, baby."

I pushed her legs apart and then from behind her, I slipped two fingers into her slick cunt. They went in very easily, whether from her lubrication or the soap on my fingers, I didn't know and didn't care. I just wanted to make Beth feel as fantastic as she was making me feel. She bent forward from her hips so her round ass was in my sight and she was stroking me by reaching between her legs and back. We kept teasing each other like that for a few minutes, both of us lost in the incredible sensations the other provided.

The feel of Beth's hand on me, the feeling of her pussy gripping my fingers and the view of her magnificent ass were driving me crazy. "Honey, I need you now! I have to fuck you, just like this" I grunted.

"Then take me, baby. Take me hard and make me yours. Dirty Boy."

I pulled my fingers out and immediately thrust my cock, soapy and slippery, all the way into her gripping pussy. My hips were pressed to her ass as I grabbed her hips and my pubic hair was tickling her cheeks. "Fuck me hard, Dirty Boy! I'm all yours, always and forever."

"My sexy Naughty Girl. Feel my hot dick deep inside your greedy cunt!" I started thrusting deep and hard, our wet skin slapping loudly. Every time I slammed into her, Beth cried out "Yes! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck my slutty cunt. Make me yours! Spank me, really sting my ass!"

I let loose about half a dozen hard slaps on her ample ass and her cheeks went from light brown to pink-red. All then while I kept pounding away into her pussy and we both grunted and groaned. Beth came hard as my hand smacked her ass one last time and she thrust back against me while her pussy spasmed around my swollen cock. I was throbbing, and I grabbed her tighter as I came, each spurt of my cum accompanied by my cock twitching inside her. Hot water continued to spray down on us both.

Beth stood up straight and leaned against me, turning her head to kiss me. I let my hands wander all over her body, a very light touch, as her back gently rubbed on my chest. "I love you so much, honey" I whispered.

"I love you too, baby. We are so in sync physically as well as emotionally. It's sexy and so beautiful."