Call Girl Changed My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you mean, honey. I can never seem to get enough of you." I kissed her shoulder and neck, and Beth smiled while mewling little sounds of contentment. "I think we need to get out of the shower before we both turn into prunes."

"Not to mention it's hot as hell in here. And not in the way it was a little while ago."

We turned off the water, toweled each other dry (more fun) and went into the bedroom where the air conditioned cool air hit us like walking into a wall, except it felt great. We got a couple of cold drinks and sat on the side chairs in the room. Beth had to go back into the bathroom to do her hair once it cooled off in there.

After relaxing a couple of hours, we dressed for dinner, someplace for casual dining. I just wore khakis and a dark polo shirt, and Beth wore a lovely summer dress, white with a red and green floral pattern. It came to just about her knees and flaired out from the hips, with a pair of wedge sandals. Nothing fancy at all, but she made it look like it cost a fortune. We found a place back towards the Hamptons overlooking the ocean and with mostly outdoor tables. We were lucky enough to get a table right over the water, and we sipped white wine while the sun went down. It was the perfect romantic setting. Beth ordered lobster and I ordered scallops and shrimp scampi. While we waited for dinner, we were quiet, peacefully so, smiling at each other, holding hands. I never felt more content with life up to that point. "What are you thinking, baby?" Beth asked me.

"I'm thinking I couldn't be happier. I'm with the perfect woman in a perfect setting. I don't have many nights to compare tonight with, and the ones I do have were all with you. I think since I met you my life just keeps getting better and better. I don't just love you; I think you're the greatest thing to ever happen to me. By far."

"You're just saying that because you're so in love with me" Beth said with e huge smile. She clearly enjoyed being worshiped by me, and she felt much the same towards me. "You've done the same for me, Eric. My life is immeasurably better since I met you. I think I'm going to get that job at the publishers and I'll be starting a good career. And if it doesn't work out, I'll find something else. I think anything is possible for me with you by my side."

"Then anything is possible, because I'm always going to be there for you. I promise I'm not going anywhere."

Our fingers were entwined as we kept our eyes locked lovingly together. We sat like that, quiet, just content to stare into each others eyes until our food arrived. We ate a delicious dinner, then we went down to walk along the water with a 3/4 moon shining through a cloudless sky. Fortunately Beth brought a knit wrap because it was cool by the surf. We walked about a half mile, then we just sat on the sand, back a little from the shoreline. It was so peaceful sitting there like that. At some point Beth said "You know what, baby?"

"No, tell me what."

"You sat all through dinner, well over an hour. and not once did you concern yourself if anyone was staring at you....besides me, of course. Did you even think about it?"

"No, I didn't. It didn't cross my mind, not once." I held her close; I laid back, bringing Beth with me and her head rested on my chest. "And that's the side of my face that was showing if anyone looked."

"You've come a long way, my love. I'm so proud of you. Most people just don't care. The few who might mean nothing. I keep telling you, you're my beautiful man."

"Except when I'm you're Dirty Boy." We chuckled together.

"Not tonight, baby. I want to go back to the room and make love to you. If we had brought a blanket I think we could have done it here, but I don't care to have sand sticking to my cooch. So let's head back, baby. Take me to bed."

"With great pleasure, my darling." I helped Beth up and we walked back, a little more hurried than when we walked down to begin with. By the time we got back to our room, we were on fire for each other. But Beth made me wait. "Get comfortable. Wait for me in bed. I won't be long." She kissed me lovingly and disappeared into the bathroom.

I got undressed down to my grey briefs and got into bed like she told me. I waited for her impatiently because I wanted her in my arms more than anything. After 10 minutes that felt like an hour, Beth emerged from the bathroom in a royal blue satin teddy and blue spike heels. I felt foolish because she was well worth waiting for. Her hair was piled up on her head with just a few wisps on either side of her face. It made her neck look much longer and I wanted to kiss and nibble on her neck. "Honey, you look amazing. You always look amazing. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I'll accept that from you, baby, because I know you mean it in your heart. Your big, warm, loving heart." She climbed into bed with me and fell forward into my arms and into a huge kiss. We held that kiss a long time, touching each other lightly as we did. "Eric, if you don't make love to me now, I may scream. And if you do, I may scream anyway."

"I'd much rather you scream from loving each other." I kissed Beth all over her face and her long neck, especially when she tilted her head way back. She was moaning and buzzing in her throat as my lips and tongue went down her elegant neck and shoulder.

"God, Eric, now you're driving me crazy." She ran her fingers through my hair and then down my back. "You're the best lover I've ever had by far."

"And you're the best lover I've ever had too." We both giggled at the joke I made, and then our lips found each other again. I peeled the straps of her teddy down her shoulder and down her arms, exposing her breasts. I kissed them all over before tasting the light perspiration from her body, salty and a little tangy. Then I covered her right nipple with my lips, sucking her into my mouth and biting softly. Beth groaned as she arched her back and held me head to her chest. I switched then, moving over to her left breast, treating it just the same. My hand found its way between her thighs and Beth parted her legs wide as my fingers pressed against her pussy, which was warm and wet.

She helped me push the teddy all the way off her body, but the heels stayed on. They gave her legs and ass a perfect shape, incredibly sexy. Beth then found my cock in my briefs, squeezing me, then stroking with just her fingernails through the thin cotton, and it was my turn to groan with lust and love. After teasing me for a few minutes, we both got my briefs off and I got between her lovely legs. Beth raised her legs up high so her heels were pointing straight up and I slid into her warm and welcoming pussy. We both gasped as I bottomed out and Beth arched her back again, this time to clamp down around my steely cock. Her legs wrapped around my back and locked me in her grasp.

I raised up on my arms and looked down into those deep, dark pools of her eyes. Beth was so incredibly beautiful, the love written on her face. She scraped her nails down my chest to that sensitive place right above where our bodies were joined, sending shivers all through my body. "Raise up a little more, baby" she whispered. I did, and Beth was able to touch her clit as I grinded my hips into hers. "Oh my god, that's so good" I heard her moan. I couldn't pull back much, just enough to keep pressing my base to her pussy, so I shifted any way I could. Side to side, moving in a little circle. Beth stopped touching herself and let me take care of her with my pelvis. Soon she was cumming, over and over in a long wave, and she did scream, just like she said she would. I kept pressing hard but her legs were still locked around me, keeping me buried inside her pussy. She contracted and released her muscles, milking my cock but I kept my erection, much as I needed to cum.

Beth then finally relaxed her body and said "Go ahead, baby. Fuck me until you cum, deep inside me. Let yourself go, my love." I pumped my hips urgently, concentrating on my own climax. In a few short minutes I was there, exploding as I cried out, coating her insides with my thick, creamy semen. When I was done, I let myself down gently on top of her and kissed her softly a number of times. Then we snuggled together, just holding each other and sharing occasional kisses.

Beth said "I wasn't just building your ego before, you know. When I told you you're the best lover I've ever had. We're just so in tune to each others desires. I feel bad you wasted your 'gift' all these years when you could have been making other women feel good, not to mention yourself. Of course, then we might never have met. So, good for me" she teased.

"Good for both of us. I don't need another woman. You're all I want."

"Oh come on. You can't tell me you've never thought about a threesome."

"Sure, ok, when I was living through fantasies. But that's behind me now."

Beth looked at me for a moment or two. "Are you saying if I arranged for us to have a threesome you wouldn't be interested? Be honest. I won't be upset, it's not a trap or a trick question."

I turned and leaned up on my elbow to look closely at Beth's face. "I can't say I would object. But I would never put you in that position. I'm perfectly content with you as the only lover I'm ever going to need or desire. Do you miss being with another woman?"

"There are times. I just enjoy the touch and feel of a woman, much like you do. It's just how I'm wired. I don't ever want to love anyone else. Never. But I've been a part of threesomes when I was younger. The ones I had when I was working don't count; there was no sexual pleasure in it for me. Strictly business. However, in my personal life, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind experiencing it with you, the man I love, with a woman I know and trust. It would be strictly sex. But if you don't want to, if you just want to leave it as a fantasy, that's fine. It's hardly something we have to consider now. I just want you to know it's something we could do if you ever want to. But only before we're married. Once those rings are on our fingers, that's it, baby. You and me forever."

"I love you, Beth. So much. We can think it over. I just don't know. I do know how much I love you, though."

"I love you too." She reached for my cheek as I touched her bare tummy with my fingertips. "Mmmm that tickles. But in a nice way. You have such a tender touch. I love that."

"You have a very loving touch as well, honey." We then fell silent, just cuddling, and we fell asleep like that, cuddled close, serene and loving.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.