All Comments on 'Call Me'

by ButteredCrumpet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LiveCatLiveCatalmost 3 years ago

Awesome first submission, hoping there is another chapter on the way soon.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Very nice first story. A little short but it moved along quite well. Looking forward to seeing your next story.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Short, sweet and effective. A great first contribution!

don89048don89048almost 3 years ago

Nice story; now if our heroine's can just meet IRL!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I did not comment upon first reading this short piece, then found myself enjoying and commenting on your collaborative stories with SiteNonSite. So after re-reading “Call Me” simply want to applaud the scene you created — certainly a foretaste of your creativity/imagination. You already know how easily I was caught up in “One Bed”, the brief, intensely erotic scene the two of you created. Wonder if you have thought about bringing Sara and Jess together IRL and learning more about them; probably too far fetched and we would likely lose the strength/attraction of this piece. That said, we know their names and a bit about them, so … . Enjoy your writing style and imagination.

Triton4673Triton4673almost 2 years ago

Nicely done. I didn’t really start off hard but as the arc progressed so did my erection. Sure it’s short, but that’s not a bad thing. Sometimes coupling is short. Despite the characters being on opposite sides of the planet, you manage to deftly bring them together.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 days ago

Really well done!

Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userButteredCrumpet@ButteredCrumpet
Due to personal circumstances I've had to put my writing on hold. Please make sure you look at SiteNonSite's work as they have been amazing and continued Impact without me. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5791883