Call Me Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I'm planning on doing that anytime. I suppose if I wanted to go back to prison because that is definitely a parole violation. That thought reminds me so I collect my phone while handing a soda to the porn star. Then I'm next door with Carlos who proceeds to get naked.

So I call Susan, well not precisely. What I do is call the prison and ask for Susan, they will get her butt to a phone. So I get to sit and wait and the receptionist I got is a gossip monger.

"So come on share, why are you calling Susan?" You know hell why not, if Susan doesn't know, this woman knowing I want one might get me one anyway.

"I'm looking to expand on starring women. Need her to be bisexual, there will be pay and well good sex to an audience so liking the idea helps tons." There's a snort over the line.

"You are totally calling the right place. I think most every woman in here is bi."

"Well I don't need prison bi, I need actually bi because she would be doing women and men. I don't know if a woman only doing men would be greeted well."

"Sure it would, most of your subscribers are men, they like watching women having sex with men."

"This is true, still I'd prefer bi because I'd like to do her. Be a little odd to have the two starring women not fucking each other."

"Oh good point, I didn't think of that. So does Susan know anyone?"

"No idea, why I'm calling. I'm sharing because if she doesn't you can tell the other guards and they can ask. Getting out soon would be really nice."

"We got five getting out tomorrow, one is finished with her sentence, the other four are paroled. I'll make sure we ask them if she doesn't have anyone in mind."

"Make sure they all get my number. Even if they don't want to star with me I can do them and pay three hundred."

"I'll relay that along, and here is Susan." There is a click on the line.

"Hey Catchada what's up?"

"I am looking for a bisexual gal who is open to starring on my site with me." Susan is silent for a moment.

"I'd yell about how I do that but I'm not bi. Is there anything else you want her for?"

"Well maybe, Denise is going to do me at some point soon. The thing of it is, she wants a gal Frank can do too. Takes me out of the running."

"So she is going to really try it with you, then see about a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'd do them both if it wasn't Frank, he's the closest thing to a brother I have left."

"Not blaming you, I assume you told Nadine."

"Yeah, I figured best to tell her since if you don't know anyone she can get the guards asking everyone. I know there are five released tomorrow so if you don't know anyone ask them. Also share my number, I'll do a scene with them, just out of prison means broke after all."

"I know a couple who probably would, but they are not released for a few months earliest. I'll help Nadine talk to the guards and see if I can get the warden to OK handing out a sheet with information on you and the proposed job."

"Unless one of the five released tomorrow wants to, I only need one more woman, maybe have two, going to ask Nancy."

"Nancy only does guys though."

"I know, but Nancy is also insatiable so there would be new scenes of her often."

"How many subscribers do you have?"

"Six million I think, was at eight but two only stayed for the month. Before you say I have plenty, I would like to keep them, need to get a billion out of spreading my legs then I can retire to Tahiti." Susan and Carlos snort.

"Like you would do that, I'm going to hang up now, need to actually work. I'll see you later and let's hope on the released tomorrow, two are hotties."

"Sounds great, I'll see you later."

Hanging up I find Carlos reclined on the bed, completely nude and smiling. I snort then cuddle up to him, I would like to have some cuddling.

"So what else is the plan?"

"Need you tomorrow, we are going to that Japanese garden to see about an office for scenes. To further along the lie of it we need you. Mostly we are checking the security of the place." Carlos nods though I'm not looking at him.

"Sounds good, are we really going to get an office?"

"Yes, I want an office to do more scenes and we can get walk in applicants. They will need to be tested already of course but otherwise it doesn't really matter so long as they got a cock or pussy." My hand travels down Carlos to find he's got a stiffy, not fully hard so I stroke him.

I'd suck on him but he is a mouthful and long so the only place I can handle that cock is my pussy. Carlos rolls us over so he can work a couple fingers in me. I'm packed rather full of the last guy still but hell he's helping me be ready. Rather needed, he's thick and long.

Even if I got off on just anal I'd not go there with him. He's hard and I'm moaning cause I'm feeling good so he moves more. My legs spread even more because he's going to fuck me now. Then he's pressing at my hot lips and they are parting for him. I moan at that because damn he's big.

At least I was just fucked so it's not painful or anything. Does take a while to actually open to him fully. Not that Carlos cares, he's pumping at me so he sinks in a little more at a time. Damn that feels good, I'm heading for orgasm and he's only like halfway in.

So be feeling like a wanton slut right about now if he wasn't such an impressively hung guy. Then he's sunk another inch in and I'm moaning out my orgasm. Damn this feels good and honestly if I didn't get off on being watched so much I'd marry him. Does bring to mind one thing, once I come down off that high.

Probably should have Carlos be one of the guys fucking me sometimes. Rather means we need another camera guy. Though Denise seemed to be doing good at it. Then the video idea comes back to me and I'm bucking at him. Damn that is a good idea, he would be a good impressive cock to show going in me for that.

Then I'm moaning out another orgasm. Carlos is rather special as lovers go. He slows a little to prolong the orgasm then speeds up. Gets you rocketing for a second orgasm with that impressive girth. Hard to not feel every spare molecule on his cock and it all feels incredible.

Carlos groans and I'm being flooded, well hell that's awesome. I didn't expect him to get off that fast. Gives me a suspicion so I better ask once we are past filling me up and just cuddling again. Takes a while, Carlos seems to have really full balls today. Finally though he pulls out and pulls me after so I'm cuddling.

"Carlos are you not getting laid that often?"

"I'm getting laid enough, I can't every day or anything but I do have fans as it were. The scene you just did was that good, you really got off on those two cocks and it showed."

"Best scene since my breeding?"

"Oh definitely. Oh hang on, we got sodas."

He pushes me off him then scoots me up to the headboard. While he heads for the sodas I can't help being a little envious, we took the headboard off the porn room bed. Then he's back with the sodas so we open those and take a sip or two. Just sit there and veg a little cause I'm rather tired actually.

Lots of sex today and I'll probably have more later. Stephanie really likes to do me. Since John can't sleep with us all the time I'm her only outlet. John decided to limit her to just me and him. I bring in P and Susan for her but I have to be there for the sex. I'd swat her but hell she's happy and I like watching if I'm not up to licking her.

"What are you thinking about for the office?"

"At least fourth floor so we are within the laws. Probably tint the windows just to be that little extra safe. I'm on parole after all and I'd rather not fuck it up." Carlos snorts and nods.

"Yeah, need a couple rooms as well."

"At least two, need an entrance room for the walk in performers. Also need one outfitted like an actual office would be. I'd prefer one with a good view because I like being bent over into a window."

"Whole being watched thing. I can't think of any off hand, might want to call Bert though."

"I'm not sure Bert would know of any, keep in mind he's a business manager, he knows how to wring cash out of anything. Offices though I wouldn't think he's got a special knowledge on finding. Most likely just check the listings and make a list to visit. May take us a few days to hit them all."

"What if the garden isn't them?"

"It is them, yakuza do not operate in separate groups in the same city. There is always one central leader for the city. The guy talking to the press on the garden is yakuza. We will take vinegar to the garden, see if the Japanese yakuza will remove these."

"Wouldn't they simply keep doing the same thing?" I shake my head.

"They are big on honor, once we dishonor these and if they do remove, they will listen to terms. All I want is these dead and no labs in the city. I don't know which killed my brother so all of them are mine." Carlos nods.

"I'm going to enjoy this." I grin at him then the bathroom door opens.

"God I wish I had one of these houses." Carlos and I are laughing.

"Utility and taxes are a bitch on them, but otherwise they are awesome. The kitchens are the best part really." He sits on the bed with us.

"I'm sure, everything in this house is just awesome."

"If you were bi and a chick you could always move in and star on my site with me." He laughs and shrugs.

"I'm not so I can't but I admit to wishing a little. Looking for more women?" I nod then shrug.

"Maybe, I'm going to ask a friend of mine, she works in Dillard's so it's almost a step up. Can stay working there as well so it's added income for her. I'm also going to check with the gals just getting out of prison where I was. Released prisoners are basically broke and it's hard to get back on your feet. Especially with a record, lots of places won't hire and the ones that do are not exactly good on pay." Carlos nudges me.

"Asking Nancy?" I nod.

"She lives to be fucked so it's easy additional videos. I'm going to go run down Frank, need to plan for the office hunt tomorrow."

I get assistance on getting up so that's all sorts of cool. I don't need it but it's nice to get, and chivalry is dead my ass. Check in the porn room, no Frank but I can't help but admire the view. Ben has a great ass and he's moving it fast. Judging by the noises coming from Scott he's giving it to him hard as well. No Frank though so I keep going with a sigh.

Find Frank watching TV, like I thought. Nobody else is down here, but then again the porn star is probably coming down shortly. So I grab Frank by the hand and drag him into the computer room. I'm pretty sure it was actually a linen closet or servant quarters originally.

Still it's great as a computer room, there's enough room for two desks. Got a radio in here, with CD player so obviously Denise turns on music while working. Her computer is obvious, it's covered in flowers. She went all girly with glitter glue and marker on the monitor box.

Oddest thing, there is a little box leaning over the monitor so the only person who can read the thing is sitting there. Denise is like that though, she hated to do work in class because to her people would copy her work. I tended to sit next to her and I didn't do that, but somebody must have and got her in trouble.

"Alright, Carlos is on board for the run by the garden and we will actually look for an office." Frank nods.

"I knew we would, you were into the idea since you talked doing regular porn scenes." I shrug.

"Started out just as a check out the security there thing. Then I started thinking about it and well I'm addicted to being fucked for an audience." Frank rolls his eyes.

"No shit, you would call for bangs with me and your brother in the room."

"Same thing, and well I gotta ask, do you think my brother wanted to fuck me?"

"Nah, he looked at you like you gals do, thinks you look good but wanted his own little fuck doll." Growling I stomp on his foot then smack him to the forehead.

"I'm not a fuck doll, Stephanie is the fuck doll..." I trail off and gape a moment. "Damn, I guess that is why he liked her." Frank shakes his head.

"She wasn't like that with your brother. Probably just as eager for sex though. Tell you the truth I'm glad you got me with Denise, trying to find a woman with your body is almost impossible. The rest of us figured it wouldn't happen then suddenly here's Stephanie." I snort then shrug.

"Five foot isn't that uncommon, especially when you look at us Asians. Course as far as I know over there we get snapped up quick as a wife." Frank shrugs.

"Wouldn't know, never been anything we investigated. I'm happy with Denise, and while adding another gal is nice I can deal with just her in bed."

"May stay you two for a while anyway, Susan didn't know any gals who are bi and getting out soon. Five get released tomorrow and I told her to give them my number at least. If they will appear for a scene I at least get a new lesbian scene."

"So when are you going to do her?" I shrug.

"Not real sure, those two guys wore me out good, then Carlos. I might make Stephanie do P again. Besides we got the fire to light tonight. Oh and Scott said he's in for that." Frank nods and grins.

"He was always good for fast attacks."

"Yes well for this we need a couple trucks or vans. Well cars might work, but probably need three per at least. Also need more silenced weapons." Frank grins at me.

"Can do that, we got a stockpile of them. Your brother bought up a bunch of guns and distributed them to the rest of us. I'd ask if you want a silencer for your Colt but it's a legal buy so they probably have the ballistics on file."

"Do we have a not legal Colt?"

"Yes, but I was thinking I'd give you a rifle." I shake my head.

"You know how I am, I work better with small guns. Something I can sling over a shoulder or fit in a holster."

"You were good with the Winchester."

"I'm good with guns, but for infiltrating a place I need the small gun."

"I can do that, when do you want to go?"

"I'm thinking about ten or eleven. Gives me a chance to get Stephanie fucked."

"Would be after the dealers come in for a pick up, means they would have enough for a couple days but this will fuck with them." I grin.

"More than fuck with them, this will get their superiors doubting. Once that happens we can expect an enforcer or two to drop by and look things over. By then hopefully we can have the garden looking bad and the enforcer is going to report it back as incompetence."

"Assuming these guys are actually yakuza."

"They are, the fuck in the parking lot was assured enough to be. Somebody playing at it would have fallen apart immediately not when I point the gun at him."

"You lost me." I roll my eyes.

"Yakuza think of themselves as being the new samurai. They are god's gift to the world and can't do anything wrong unless a superior says they did. They do plenty of back deals but the ones who live past a year always make it look like someone else did it or not what they actually are working in. They have hirelings as a general rule, only the lowest of them don't, because they are the hireling. Said hireling generally is not assumed to actually be yakuza. Instead they are the ones who do everything, especially the back deals, so if they are caught their boss can say I didn't tell him to."

"Damn that is rather impressive." I shrug.

"Not really, they practically rule over Japan because they have been doing it since there were samurai. Elsewhere they are just a gang and not as good because they work the same way. The back deals mean that cops can infiltrate rather easily, set up one such deal and become a valued friend, not much to get picked up to work with."

"They can't get in this one though." I shrug.

"Pretty sure they bribed a few people right off the bat. Probably started with a secretary or something, they see everything. The undercover vice guys have to fill out paperwork and file it just like any other cop. They just tell a handler who does that."

"Alright that is impressive."

"Kinda, better to not even need to do that. Oh there is one other thing, there have been lots of murders where the body is dropped elsewhere. I mean screams mob but we don't have any made guys here except for those yakuza and the Koreans."

"Maybe they are trying to do a protection racket, kill off customers or employees."

"Maybe, but that would be reported, the cops aren't that bought."

"Next time John visits you in person see if he can tell you who it is." I roll my eyes.

"Check the obits, a dead person is always reported as such, murder victim or not." Frank swats me on the head.

"I'm tempted to make you, but go make something to eat. Bowl of cereal won't last a pregnant chick to dinner. I'll get everything set up and find some volunteers, Scott is good but we need more."

Heading into the kitchen I go through the fridge. Not feeling like having a sandwich I keep looking. Finally come up with a TV dinner, well not exactly it's the newer bigger version. They are better though so I'm happy, there are a ton in here. Probably for when Denise is pissed at Frank.

Somehow I manage to stay alone in the kitchen. Don't ask me how because it's never happened before. I'm sitting down from throwing the plastic away and getting a soda when Denise comes in with Scott and Ben. Carlos comes in shortly after, though neither of the porn stars come in.

"Did those two take off?" Carlos nods.

"I saw them off. What time are you thinking of going and looking for an office?"

"After morning sickness. Let's go with say noon or a little before we can head out." Carlos nods and smiles at me.

"Good gives me time to edit these, I'd ask to join in tonight but I got an actual job." That reminds me, we never talked pay for Carlos and he does the video taking along with editing.

"Am I paying you for doing this?"

"Yep, besides with your hot body. Not really that much, grand a month. I also have time for other jobs and I don't really get paid that well by anyone. Wedding is only five hundred. I'm there from before the wedding through the reception."

"Dang you may want to ask for more." Carlos shakes his head.

"I don't get that many weddings. I'm also licensed for passport photos, have a shop with a gal who is always there, she does those. I do family photos and on occasion face shots for actors and actresses. If I'm lucky I get one thing a day, but I'm all paid for the week with two photo sets, wedding I'm good for the week. The pay for doing this with you covers my bills besides salary. I'm making money don't worry." Well nice to know, there is one thing.

"Why don't you get that many weddings?"

"Most people hand out the disposable cameras and have a friend who takes video if they even go that far." Denise nudges me.

"I asked Nancy, she was all over it." I grin and nod then a thought comes and smacks me upside the head.

"Ask Nancy to bed with you." Denise just stares at me a moment.

"Why?" I roll my eyes.

"Nancy wants Frank but he's been wrapped around your finger forever. If she will do you and enjoys it she has Frank. Everybody gets something good, trust me Frank thinks she's hot." Denise snorts then shrugs.

"I'll ask, not really holding out hope though, and I better still get you that was the bet." I nod and grin.

"Definitely going there, so should have done this when we were in school together." Denise shakes her head.

"Neither one of us was at a good spot for doing lesbian sex then."

"Well this is true, I had the guys all eager to fuck me." Denise nods.

"Got the rest of us girls fucked too, with you so eager to just spread your legs anywhere we caught the extra guys."

"Wait, you did somebody besides Frank?"

"Nah, I'm wrapped around him just as much. Watching you do your thing here though sorta opened our eyes. I mean John is happy sharing you with Susan and P, you are sharing Stephanie with him and it all works."