Call Me Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands are all tangled up in my hair, and it's bloody brilliant. I'm a sucker for a girl who messes with my hair or gives it a little tug when things heat up, gets me going for sure. Sends shivers racing and tingling across your skin, and sets your nerves off. Every time she lays one on me, I'm losing the plot. She's pure fire, mate, and it's been ages since I felt this top-notch. I'm all in for a girl who knows her stuff, but I dropped some truths on the balcony back there, and I reckon I better up my game if I'm gonna walk the talk.

"Easy there, darlin', catch your breath," I say, panting a bit myself.

Is she giving me a pout? Oh, she's playing the spoiled princess. Gonna have to sort that out, ain't I?

"I'm not known for being patient," She sasses me back, making a move to kiss me again. But I'm quick on more than just my drum kit, and I pull away, leaving her looking like she might chew me out instead of locking lips. I give her hips a little pull, letting her know who's holding the cards here.

"Oi, sweetheart, gotta pick up the knack. Patience is a virtue, innit?"

"What, you my priest now?" We both have a laugh at that one.

A priest? That'd be a right laugh, wouldn't it?

"You spot a collar 'round me?" I lift my chin, playing along. But that was a blunder. She doesn't skip a beat, yanking on my hair, and throwing my head back before swooping in to plant kisses and bites on my neck, leaving marks my mates will tease me about. She's causing an absolute ruckus, and I love every second of it.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned," she breathes out, the words tingling on my skin. "It's been three weeks since my last confession. I confess to the following sins: I followed a man I don't know home, let him put his hands on me, kiss me and touch me and I liked it. I deeply regret these and all the sins of my past."

Oh bloody hell. That kinda talk is steering me into territories I might not make it back from--places involving schoolgirl skirts, confessions, and a bit of a spanking, and I'm already knee-deep in it.

"Wait a tick, love. Not just yet, yeah? You trust me?" She stops and gives me a serious look as if she's pondering that question for real, as if it never occurred to her. Honestly, it's a bit of a daft question this late in the game.

"Do I trust some random drummer I went home with?" Her hands are rubbing my shoulders and my neck like she's trying to put me under a spell, and then flashes a grin and shrugs. "Yeah, why not?" She finally says. "Think I can trust you with giving me a good time, at least."

"Yeah, you can, darlin'," I assure her, "I'll look after you, can bet on that." I plant another kiss on her, taking it easy this time, savoring the lick of her tongue, and she goes along with it wrapping her arms around my neck. "Now, turn around."

She's looking a bit confused now both by my words and the sharp tone I gave her, like she's trying to figure out what she's gotten herself into. But told her I'd take good care of her, didn't I? After a beat she slides off my lap and turns around, perching on the edge of the bed with her back against my chest. She looks over her shoulder at me, but that's not where I want those eyes of hers.

"Close, love, but not quite spot on." I turn her head to face forward, and she sees what I want her to see--the full-length mirror on the wall. She's a bit more intrigued now, leaning back against me more easy-like. "And one more thing,"

She doesn't resist or play shy when I nudge those long legs open, slipping them over mine so she can't close them in a hurry and it's a sight. All splayed out on my lap like a centerfold, that skirts working overtime now. A few kisses along her neck, and she's getting all cozied up to me. Being this close, I catch a whiff of her scent, sweet as oranges. Wonder if she tastes as good as she smells. 

"Now, 'bout them naughty thoughts, yeah?" She's got this look in her eyes like she's realizing what kinda situation she's landed herself in. She said her mouth was good at wriggling out of tight spots, but that ain't happening just yet. "You're not goin' all shy on me now, are you, darlin'?"

She grins and gives me a little head shake, "You sure?" She nods, taking a shaky breath as I slide my hands under her skirt.

I can feel the heat coming off her skin, all hot and soft between her legs. Not sure what I'm digging more, the silky insides of her thighs or how she shivers just a bit with every touch. She closes her eyes, but that won't do for what I've got planned, nah, I want 'em open. I want her to soak in every bit of what's about to go down, I want it burned in her brain.

"Eyes open, love. You've got a show at the party. Think you owe me one, yeah?" That got her attention, didn't it?

I can see the jitters behind her gaze, but she's determined not to let it show. With each touch, her body's lapping it up. My fingers glide up the inside of her thigh, getting closer to her center with each pass. Chest rising and falling like mad with every rough breath. She's already wet for me, and I can't wait to taste it. But before I do, I want to tease her a bit more.

My fingers tease the edge of her knickers with these little featherlight touches, she lets out this tiny gasp and twitches when I give her a little tap, I can't help but grin at the effect I'm having on her. I'll give her credit though, she doesn't shy away or close her legs, instead, she's watching me dead-on through the mirror. Every little touch has her squirming.

"Feelin' a bit antsy, Kit? How long's it been?"

She swallows before dropping a bomb that can't be real, "Like eight months."

Can't help but suck in a breath at that, almost hurts to hear. No wonder she's craving a touch like a cat on heat. "Oh, poor you, eight months since anyone touched you, like this?" I run my fingers under the top of her knickers. Promised I'd take care of her, so let's get to it. "Don't worry, love, I'll go easy on you, the first time, anyway."

My finger slips under her knickers and teases her slit.

The noise she makes when I finally lay a finger on her sends all the blood in my head straight to my cock and suddenly these jeans are a bit tighter than I'd like, but that sound--a mix of a moan and a gasp. It's a sound full of need and desperation, the kind you make when you want something so bad you don't care how it sounds. Definitely one for the spank bank. I'm gentle, but still, a tease, when I press against her clit, rubbing it gently with my thumb.

She's hot and wet, and every touch makes her tremble and I'm a liar if I said I didn't want to just rip that skirt off and sink my cock into her. All things in time, right?

"Fuck," she breathes out, "Ben..."

Oh, yeah, I could listen to her saying my name like that all day. "Yeah, Kit?" That curve of her neck was made for kissing and her skin's too perfect to not mark it up with my badge.

"Come on, don't tease, please?" Oh, I love it when she says please like that.

"You reckon this is a bit of teasin'?" I see her eyes go wide and she looks at the grin I'm wearing without taking her eyes off the mirror. "This ain't teasin', not by a long shot." I find that special spot on her neck that has her squirming against me, and I give it a nip. "Could give you a taste of some teasin', though." I take my thumb off her clit and she actually pouts and whines, don't seem too keen on someone threatening to play keep-away with her orgasm. 

"Ben," 

I'm not a complete bastard, but I'm also no saint, so I start up again teasing her clit, her eyes shut, and her head's rolling back and forth on my chest like she's caught in some sweet dream with each touch. She's taking those deep breaths, you know, the ones when you're so relaxed you might as well be drifting off for a kip, that is, till I stop again and take my hand away completely.

Before she starts whining about it again, I snag her jaw and drop a rough kiss on her, like saying, 'I'm the boss here,' my tongue leading the way, showing her how we're gonna play this game.

"Here's the deal -- you keep them eyes open, watch what's happening, and I won't tease you." I let her go and reach back between her legs to give her more soft little touches close to where she wants them that leaves her rocking against my hand, "But if those eyes close or you look away from that mirror, I'll edge you until you cry." Her jaw drops, and I can tell no one's ever laid it out like that for her. But not only that, she seems to like it. "Deal?" 

Her tongue darts out to wet her lips, and instead of answering, she just looks back at the mirror. Her arm snakes around my neck, fingers teasing my hair and my neck. If she finds a bit of control comforting, then she's welcome to it.

"Good girl."

I'm a man of my word, and as long as she's watching, I plan on delivering. "Been thinkin' about this too." I let my hand fall down her chest, thumb brushing her belly button and she squirms and jumps, reckon someone's a tad ticklish, but that stops as soon I pull that skirt of hers up just a bit.

I give her knickers a little tug, sliding them to the side to get at her, and she jumps a bit when I finally touch her again.

"How good you'll look with my hand between your legs, touchin' you, maybe just a bit of teasin',"

"Ben, you promised..." Poor darling's in a state, wet with need, it don't take much before my fingers are nice and slick. "Ben..."

"I'm not teasin', just warming you up." Can't believe it's been eight months, gonna fix that, I start making little lazy circles around her clit.

I've got no control over the smug grin on my face, I've got her all spread open on my lap, watching me have a bit of fun. She's mewling like a kitten, twitching every so often. Her eyes flutter for just a second before she forces them open. Instead, she's biting her lip, not to wind me up, but to keep from closing her eyes. I'm getting goosebumps from her tugging on strands of my hair. I can tell with her, it ain't gonna be long before I've got her moaning my name. 

She's breathing heavily through her nose. I know it ain't gonna take much until she's done for -- I'm good at this type of thing.

"How's that feel, love? Like this?" My voice is low and husky in her ear as I keep my fingers moving against her clit in just the right way.

She nods slightly, struggling not to shut those eyes and slip into a trance. "Yeah."

"Yeah, what?"

She huffs out this sort of frustrated gasp, and I know full well she wasn't expecting this from me. To be honest, I wasn't either. It's not my usual style, but I'm enjoying it, that's for sure. If this is a one-night stand type of situation, it'll be one for the books. If it's more serious than that, well, what a way to kick off a relationship. 

She wiggles against my hand, looking at my reflection. "I love it," Good enough, my grin is as cocky as they come, but she's behaving, so I'll give her what she wants.

"Girls in short skirts, babe, this is what it does to us poor blokes." A little shift on the bed and she can feel me against her arse, I've been rock hard since I kissed her. "Feel that?" She nods fingers tangling in my hair, I can feel the way she's tensing up, the way she's starting to strain against my touch.

"Was thinkin' 'bout this, wonderin' about all them noises you might make when I got my hands on you," I speed up those little circles, and she's writhing against me, eyes still open and watching, but it's tough on her, bet she'd love nothing more than closing' her eyes and relax.

I give her ear a nip and a lick. She tries to dodge my mouth by rolling her neck, but it only makes me chuckle. Cute how she thinks that'll stop me. "You're a sensitive thing, ain't you?"

With one hand busy between her legs my other is feeling a bit bored, so I inch my way up her ribs, to the edge of that little crop top she's wearing, I push it higher, so I can see the curve of her breasts from under her top. She can't roll away from me now, maybe she should've just let me have at her ear, eh?

Can't imagine what it's doing to see watching us in the mirror, but I know for sure what it's doing to me. One hand teasing her pussy, the other having a bit of fun with her tits. Making her nipples hard, she moans as my thumb brushes over one hard bud. It's a hell of a sight -- watching this girl gradually slip into madness all because of me. And it only makes me harder.

I slow down, and she whimpers, then I speed up, and she lets out this moan that makes my cock take notice. Didn't think she'd be this ready this quick, it's like a hairpin trigger, I said I wouldn't tease but I can still have a bit of fun.  

"You know what?" Kit's struggling, chest heaving, but she gives me a desperate-sounding 'hmm?' "I like the noises you make, 'specially when I do this," I stop the circles and lightly tap several times in quick succession, and she jolts, her eyes wide open now, letting out a shocked gasp.

"Got you all worked up, do I?" She's nodding and her mouth falls open in a cry that goes straight to my cock when I change it up and slip a finger inside her and my palm is flat against her clit now. Fuck she's tight as hell, can't imagine how good she's gonna feel when I get my cock inside her. 

"Oh, fuck," She barely manages to get the word out, her eyes flutter a bit and for a second it looks like her eyes are gonna win out and close.

"Uh-uh, love, keep 'em open, or you won't like what happens." Her eyes pop open but it's an uphill battle for her, and I'm not exactly taking it easy on her. "Think you can take another?" 

As I move my finger in and out of her, Kit lets out a low whimper and her hips buck against my hand. Blimey, she's so responsive, it's like playing an instrument and I just can't get enough of it. I grin at her as I continue to work her body, my thumb still teasing her nipple to a frenzy. She's biting down on her bottom lip now, trying to stifle the moans that keep escaping from her.

"That's not an answer, Kit. You want another finger in your pussy?"

"--Please!" She seizes up when I add another finger as promised and I slow down, grinding my palm against her, and her knees draw in a bit but she can't close her legs, not how I've got them wide open.

"Got you all wet and needy for me, yeah?" God, she's tight, I'm in a state meself, I'm so damn hard. 

"God Ben!"

"How 'bout it, love? You gonna come for me?" I'm really laying it on thick, breathing heavy on her neck having a nip at her ear, she's ready to go.

"Yeah!" I've been a bit hard on her; best give her a break. "Ben!"

"Not sure, darling. I like this view. All laid out for me, are you sure you're ready to finish so soon? It might be a long night ahead..." The slight whimper she makes sounds so desperate, she can't quite get any words out, but that's alright. Think it's time I gave her what I promised, I speed up again making sure to keep my palm firmly against her clit and I keep moving my fingers inside her not slowing down as she gets tighter on me.

"Kiss me, and I'll make you see stars."

She don't need telling twice, damn near rips my head off with that kiss, it's messy and hot, just like the way we're both feeling right now. A hungry tangle of tongue and lips with our moan slipping out.

She starts kissing me harder and deeper than before, mad with need. And then she bites down on my bottom lip kind of hard and lets out this low moan that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand out straight.

I give her pussy a soft spank, and she comes, crying into my mouth while I switch back to those circular motions on her like she's a wind-up toy.

Fingers slipping and sliding over her, fucking hell, she's a wet mess, legs straining against me like she can't decide if she wants to come or go, shaking against me as I keep moving my hand to prolong it for as long as possible. It's like watching a firework go off right in front of you; bright and explosive. And hell, all that wiggling she's doing? I can feel my cock twitch and throb just thinking how good she's gonna feel wrapped around me.

Gotta love the way a girl kisses you when she's in the throes of it. It's like an insatiable hunger, just wanting more, until the sensitivity kicks in. She's writhing against my hand, moaning and groaning, I'll admit, I get a bit lost in my thoughts, so much so that I don't quite notice how she starts saying my name a few seconds in, and she almost sounds like she's gonna cry, hips bucking to get away from me. Best start calming things down and giving her poor clit a break, I take my hand away, switching to soft caresses on her thighs that still see her twitching anytime I touch her like she's sensitive to the memory.

Our kiss slows down to a smoldering pace until she's breathless. She goes a bit limp against my chest, her lips are quivering, and she's chewed on that poor thing so much it's now all red and swollen--poor darling.

"Good girl,"

She just sort of sits there against my chest catching her breath, rubbing her thighs together. I can see the shudders racing over her body, can't help the grin I've got plastered onto my face, no better feeling than having a bird come undone for you like that, except having her swallow your load down. Hell, they're both pretty bloody good.

"Ben?" She gives a cheeky grin as she turns to face me, plopping onto my lap like a contented cat. Quick on the uptake, she takes my hand in hers, slipping one of my fingers into her mouth one at a time, giving them a nice suck. Blimey, that gets the blood pumping, doesn't it?

"Hmm?" Can't keep the satisfaction out of my voice, even if that mouth of hers is reminding me just how much I'm needing some attention too.

"That was hot." She's all out of breath and I'm grinning ear to ear, "Mean." She nips at my fingertip with her teeth and it almost smarts a bit, yeah, I reckon I might have gotten carried away a bit. "But hot."  

It's like flipping a switch from a contented kitten to a wild tiger; Kit's practically mauling me, her tongue plunging into my mouth, clawing at my chest, inching her way down to my belt. Seems I've unleashed something in her, and damn if I'm not enjoying every second of it.

Sure, I could've put up a bit of a struggle, resisted her push onto the bed, and not made it so easy, but hell, she's earned it. Fellas, what is it about a girl in a short skirt taking charge, pinning you down, that gets your pulse racing and your mind racing south?

My belt hits the floor with a clink as she tosses it aside, then she's working the button and fly of my jeans. All the while she's back to shoving her tongue down my throat.

She's quick to get me out of my clothes, most of 'em anyway, got me down to my boxers in record time. Just as I'm about to cheekily remind Kit about the missed spot, she shoves me back onto the bed. No time for my protests, 'cause her lips are back on mine, and let me tell you, I'm more lost than a tourist in the East End.

Starting to think I might've stirred up a proper hornet's nest or maybe bitten off a bit more than I can chew. She's still fully dressed, and I'm practically in my birthday suit and that's not quite fair, is it? Not that I'm feeling bashful or anything, more like I've stumbled into a game where the rules are made up on the spot.

Them kisses of hers are getting, well, intense -- scratches, nips, and a load of licks got me feeling like I'm floating on cloud nine. Her hands are strolling down my stomach, just about teasing the waistband of my boxers, but she's slow to see them gone. I reckon I might be in for a dose of poetic justice. Kit ain't the type to settle for a bit of pettiness -- she's the sort who'll hold a grudge and make ya pay for it. But as long as her fiery kisses keep rolling, and that tongue of hers don't stop and the payback doesn't involve too much dilly-dallying, it can't be all that bad, can it?