Call Me Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a thrill, especially when she starts to wander down my neck. The marks she's leaving behind will probably be the talk of the town tomorrow when I'm catching flak from the lads, but right now, it's hard to give a toss. Didn't see this coming -- Kit taking me for a spin like she's the one behind the wheel. I reckon I'm gonna emerge from this looking like I've tangled with a blooming tiger, no mistake.

She's on a mission, dead set as all hell, spending what feels like an eternity planting these wet kisses all over my stomach. The occasional nip is her way of driving her point home, followed by that flick of her tongue. Trying to cobble together a coherent sentence is like trying to crack rocket science with a head full of fog.

"K-Kit. Come on now, love." It's a real struggle to push those words out, and when I finally manage it, she eases up and locks eyes with me, that mischievous 'hmm?' dancing in her gaze. 

"You think this is teasing?" She purrs, her fingers teasingly sliding into my waistband, pulling ever so slowly. "That's cute,"

Yup, I've punched in for a hefty payment on my little teasing debt.

"Close your eyes, Ben." 

Sounds easy, don't it? But it's like diving into the deep end without knowing how to swim. Sure, I take a deep breath, trying to keep calm, but then she starts working her magic. Those lips of hers leave marks on my hips, and suddenly, calm's the last thing on my mind. It's a whirlwind, pleasure mixed with a hint of discomfort, got me squirming and questioning every choice that brought me here. But, damn, ain't it something? Feels like I'm walking the tightrope, completely at her mercy. Suppose it's only fair since I had her at mine just a bit ago

"Ben?" I gulp, and manage a mindless, Yeah?

And then comes the killing blow, dropped with the finesse of a sledgehammer:

"Tell me what you like."

Oh, fucking hell, it's not so easy when I'm this turned on and my brains' operating on limited blood supply since it's all gone straight to my cock.

"W-what I like?" My eyes snap open wide; seems Kit's got her own ways of winding me up, and I groan inwardly. I'm so damn hard it hurts; it's agony having her this close but not touching me the way I want.

"Don't be shy," Her voice is all calm and smooth again now that she's the one doing the teasing.

But there's an easy fix for that, right? Just tell her what I want. Can't say I didn't bring it on myself, though. Might've given her a bit of lip, but this right here feels like a full-blown masterclass in payback.

There's just no proper way to tell a girl I met an hour ago that I want her to suck my cock without coming off like a right prat. If she was my girlfriend? Yeah, I'd be more forward, but considering I've only just met Kit tonight, if that ain't her cuppa tea, then this evening might not go as smooth as I'd hoped.

"It's not that hard, Ben. Well," she takes a pause, and gives me a slow grab, palming me through my boxers, and it feels so bloody good it's almost painful.

"I guess it's a bit hard. But, I think I can figure out what you want."

She gets to it, licking my skin, but not where I fancy, and she's got this little moan she does when her hand finally slips inside my boxers, her fingers wrapping around my length. My whole body tenses at the sudden contact and I let out a moan.

"That's it," Kit murmurs, moving her hand slowly up and down, teasing me with every stroke. "Tell me more."

"W-what do you reckon I'm after? --Ah, fuck!" she sucks hard on my hip, and I can finally feel my boxers are gone, and bloody hell, I'm standing at attention, desperate for those lips of hers to wrap around me.

"I think you want me to suck your dick, but you don't wanna sound like an ass." She's figured me out, and I can't help but smile and chuckle a bit. This one's a winner.

"Let's start with this," she's purring like a cat, her voice dripping with desire. "Tell me how I can make this feel better."

I throw my head back onto the bed, seems she's less tiger now and more sex kitten. Her movements are slow and deliberate, each one sending shivers down my spine, won't be long before she's got my toes curling. And when her thumb brushes against the sensitive tip of my throbbing cock, it's like an explosion of fireworks in my mind.

"--More," I manage to gasp out, my voice is barely a whisper. "A-Anything you want, just don't stop."

"How about this?" She lets go of me and I feel like a balloon losing air, tension in my muscles melting away, and fuck, I want it back.

"Lick."

My eyes pop open and her hand hovers in front of my lips, how does she make such a simple word sound so dirty? My senses go into overdrive as I look at her fingers, the ones she just had wrapped around my cock, fingertips glistening with my precum. Her lips are slightly parted, curved up into a tiny smirk, just waiting, and I'd bet my last quid she's just as turned on by this as I am. So I grab her wrist and yank her on top of me, hair cascading over her shoulders like a curtain around us. God, she looks good like this.

And I give her what she wants, flattening my tongue for a slow, deliberate lick of her palm, ending with a flick on her fingertips for good measure, putting on a little show for her. Sending clear signals about what I'm capable of, and by the look in her eyes, she gets the message loud and clear. The slick sound of my tongue on her skin is downright filthy. It's wet and wicked, every lick brimming with dirty thoughts, leaving no doubt about what I'm planning for my next move. She's sweet and salty, a mix of how she tastes and whatever lotion or perfume she's wearing. The sound of my tongue working over her palm and I reckon I get a bit carried away slipping between her fingers but it only adds to the heat between us. Right now, my mind's in the gutter as I'm imagining all the things I'm gonna do to her when it's my turn again.

She's got a grin on her that could charm the devil himself, and I'm a bit reluctant to let go of her hand, I was having a bit of fun, but with a bit of resistance, she slips out of my grip. Shame, I had a whole act planned for her, but she doesn't leave me hanging either. Dropping down to plant one on me, licking at my lips. A heartbeat later, I'm groaning into her mouth when I feel her wet grip around my cock. Bloody hell, it's good, I needed that bad. With every stroke and twist, she's setting off pleasure bombs inside me. My hips are moving on their own accord, thrusting up, fucking her hand.

"Like that?" That voice of hers, it's pure fucking sex.

"God, yes," I gasp, my mind all over the place as she keeps working my cock, that thumb of hers is back to swirling around my crown. 

"Tell me what you want,"

Blokes ain't just after handjobs for foreplay, mate. Sure, it's alright, but let's be real, we're just not after that. We can sort ourselves out in that department just fine. No offense, ladies, but we've got the self-pleasure game down pat, better than you lot, by miles. What we really love is you taking us right down your mouth, gagging and choking on us 'til we're spilling down your throats. Every bloke loves it, and I'm no exception.

But I'm sure Kit knows that, I bet she's just the type to get off on dirty talk and as soon as my brain starts back up I'll give her all she can stand.

"Is this all you want, Ben?"

"No-" I blurt out, feeling like a right helpless puppet under her spell. "Kit--!"

"Call me love," She coos. "Say it, Ben. Tell me you want my mouth on you, baby." My mind's short-circuiting. But she ain't letting up, moaning and whining like she's the one being denied pleasure. And when she calls me 'baby' with that need in her voice, well that does it for me.

Something fierce surges through me and I sit up and grab her by the back of her neck. Yanking her in for a savage snog, my tongue takes over, exploring every nook and cranny of her mouth like I'm starving for her. Well, I am.

"Love," I growl, my voice heavy and deeper and it's got her attention, "Get down there and suck my cock like a good girl." I'm a bit surprised at myself for how quick and easy she's got me wound up like this, but the look in her eyes tells me she's just as turned on by it as I am.

"That's more like it,"

She gives me a cheeky lick, then takes me in her mouth, sending me into a frenzy of bliss.

And I never want it to stop.

My head falls back against the bed when she finally sucks me in deep, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, bobbing her head up and down. I'm moaning and groaning as she takes me all the way to the back of her throat, choking a bit but never stopping or pulling away like some girls would do. Kit's a champ when it comes to giving head.

My hips start moving involuntarily, thrusting up into her mouth.

At this rate, it won't be long before my neighbors decide to come knocking. Now, I like my neighbors just fine, they're decent folk, but right now, they can sod off to hell. All my focus is on the bloody incredible pleasure coursing through me, and I'll throw fists with the first tosser who dares interrupt this.

Her mouth is like hot, wet, velvet on my skin, scorching and slick, as she swallows me down. It's so fucking good, especially when I hit the back of her throat each time. My eyes squeeze shut, that's what blokes like. Fuck that's good. Sucking and licking, I can't stop the thrust of my hips, I know it ain't nice, trying to gag a bird on purpose but fuck it just feels so damn good. I'm probably a sweaty mess, hands tangled in her hair, shifting it aside so I can watch her, best view in the house, innit?

When I look down, her lips are wrapped around my cock, glistening with spit, eyes shut in pure ecstasy. Like she's the one getting a treat and not the other way around. 

The sight alone could make me explode. And the sounds. Fucking hell the sound of her lips sucking, slurping, and licking, could make any bloke lose his mind.

"Yeah, just like that, love" Every stroke of her tongue brings me closer to the edge, and I know it won't be long till I lose myself completely. "Fuck! You love this, don't you?"

With every move of her mouth, she's attacking my cock like she's starving for it. Her tongue's doing this mad dance underneath, swirling and flicking with moves so spot-on they make me twitch. When she gets to the tip, her lips close around me, sucking out every drop of pre-cum. I'm lost in the feeling, can't believe how she's pulling off such a top-notch performance without missing a trick.

I'd never say it to her face but, some women are just born to suck cock, and Kit falls into that category in the best possible way. I feel myself getting closer to the edge, about to blow my load down her throat. This girl knows what she's doing, and it hits me--

"Bloody hell, I love you,"

The words slip out without me even thinking, with a groan, fuck, why the fuck did I say that? I hold my breath, waiting for her response. Hope I didn't just cock this up.

She pulls back slightly, giving me a moment to catch my breath. But before I can protest or beg for more, she starts using her hand in tandem with her mouth. Her fingers wrap around the base of my cock as her mouth bobs up and down on the tip, creating this insane sensation that has me seeing stars.

"Oh fuck," I groan again, unable to control myself as I thrust into her hand and mouth.

But just when I think it can't get any better, Kit does something that sends me. She starts humming against me while still sucking and stroking. The vibration sends shockwaves through my body and pushes me over the edge, my balls tightening as she takes me deeper into her mouth. With one last deep thrust into her mouth, I come hard while moaning her name loudly. I'm blasting my load harder than I've ever done in my bleeding life. Got a handful of her hair, and I'm not exactly being gentle with all the tugging, but I can't seem to stop myself. It's like I've lost all control, my orgasm slamming into me, and I'm seized by pleasure that just won't quit. Almost too much to handle, and all the while, she keeps swallowing without missing a beat or a single drop. 

"God damn!"

I give up the reigns altogether, my body taking over and pounding her mouth with a passion I've never felt before. She sucks just gulping down every rope of cum that I've got, till there's nothing left, her moans ramping up the pleasure coursing through me, she really does love this.

"Fucking hell, Kit," I gasp between breaths, my chest heaving as I can barely string together a coherent thought now, just lost in the overwhelming pleasure she's giving me.

For a sec I think Kit might be set on a bit post orgasm teasing because I can feel these gentle little licks from her and I start to squirm, as the sensitivity starts kicking in, but turns out Kit just fancied a few more before she's had her fill.

The room goes dead quiet, and all I can hear is the sound of my own heavy breaths as my vision slowly sharpens again, a bit fuzzy at first, little fairy lights twinkling in my peripheral. When I can finally lift my head again, I catch Kit all laid out on her stomach with her noggin resting on my thigh, fingers dancing on my belly. She plants these teasing kisses along my hips, then looks up at me with a gaze like she's well-chuffed with herself. 

My limbs feel like they're made of lead, but it doesn't stop me from grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her up to me. Rolling us over so she's under me, propping myself up on my elbows, I dive into a slow and deep kiss, savoring every flavor and scheming my next moves.

"That was bleeding amazing,"

She just grins up at me, like she's fully clued up on how good she is. My thumb brushes against her swollen lips. "Might just have to tie you to this bed," I don't mean for it to come out like a growl but it does, hope she don't think we're finished here, nah, not by a long shot.

She reaches her hands above her head to grab the bars on my headboard and gives her hips a little wiggle, tempting me something rotten. "Don't push your luck, love. Because I'll gladly tie you down and make you scream."

"Sure you will," she says with a smirk, bet she thinks I'm too knackered to do anything about that smart mouth of hers.

"Oh, you think you're clever," I growl on purpose this time and she seems to like it. I grab her hands and hold 'em above her head, giving her ear a nibble that makes her squirm. Seems I've hit a soft spot. 

"Need to work on watching that mouth of yours, or it might be more than my hands keeping you like this," I hiss in her ear, giving the shell of it a lick, and she shudders, trying to wriggle away from me.

Thing is, she ain't the only one skilled with her mouth. I give her a little roll of my hips against hers, a reminder of who's in charge here. She might be good with that mouth, but she's the one pinned to the bed, innit?

"Keep those hands right there," I shoot her a warning glance as she grips the metal bars, and she knows better than to try me. Doesn't stop that mouth of hers though, does it?

"Or what?"

"Or I'll bend you over my knee and spank that cheeky mouth right outta you, but maybe you'd like that."

Her eyes go wide and full of excitement, fingers gripping tighter on the bars, and she swallows nervously. "That's it...be a good girl for me,"

She bites her lip, a tad nervy, and you can see it all over her face. I go in for another kiss, but just as she goes to meet me halfway, I bob my head and plant one on her neck trailing down to her collarbone, sucking and nipping. Sucking hard enough that I know she'll wear my marks for days.

She lets out this little sigh, a mix of bliss and surrender, but it's not doing it for me. I'm not after sugary sweet; I want that same girl who had me going mental all night in that tight skirt and tiny top and that sass of hers. Her grip on the bars tightens, eyes locked on mine as I trace down her neck, leaving my mark like a warning for any other muppet thinking they can stake a claim.

Kit's still sporting that skirt and crop top, I give my head a shake -- no chance, love. That's about to come off.

It's like peeling back a present, innit? So, I start pushing that little crop top up, inch by inch. As the fabric rises, there she is -- all wrapped up in black lace. Simple yet dead sexy, and that cheeky smirk on her face tells me she was hoping for a bit of fun at that do. Lucky me, I'm the bloke who gets to unwrap the surprise.

"All dolled up just for me, eh?" I let my eyes wander over her figure, soaking in every detail with a leisurely gaze. The glimpse of ink peeping out from her ribcage is something I can't help but appreciate. "You're gorgeous, babe, no doubt about it. But..." She's like a feast for the eyes, and I've got an urge to sample her. "I reckon you might be a tad overdressed, don't you think?"

Her breasts spill out of her bra as I finally push her top up all the way up. They fit perfectly in my hands; just the right size for some good old-fashioned fun. My thumb brushes over one of her nipples, stiff and hard under my touch.

The sounds she makes are like music to my ears, and knowing she's been starved of attention for eight long months, I make sure to give her an experience she won't forget.

And let me tell ya, that's when the serenade kicks in, I lean down to capture one of those perky nipples between my teeth. I can hear the grip of her hands on the bars of my bed, that sounds of your skin against metal when you're gripping it tightly and sure enough, she's holding on for dear life. Can't help the grin that spreads on my face. Love seeing girls like this, not a shy bone in their bodies. Then again, shy ain't a word I'd associate with Kit. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy seeing her squirm each time I give her tits a suck or a squeeze. Needy; that's how she sounds--needy. But this, what I'm doing right now? It's only the starter. Gotta repay her for that blow job. 

"These are nice and sweet, love," I say, giving her a few parting kisses and a flick of my tongue. "But I'd wager, you taste even sweeter here." 

My hand slips between her legs again, and start rubbing up and down her soaked knickers. She groans, and her hips arch into my hand, she's in the same state I left her in. Quivering under my touch, that confident facade crumbling as I trail my lips down her stomach and across her hips. I pause, shooting her a cheeky grin. 

Pushing her skirt up, I grin again, she dressed to match, eh? She looks like a present, knickers are still soaked, and she's dripping wet and trembling under my fingers. I catch the edge of her knickers, and with a quick tug, I'm tossing them away. She's too lost for words, just gasping for air as I spread her legs wider.

I let out a low whistle, admiring the sight in front of me. She's all stretched out on my bed like a feast for the eyes. Sweat glistening on her skin, her craving for me obvious in the way she arches her back and offers herself up. Breasts peeking out from under her scanty top, begging to be played with, but I'll save that for later.

A wicked thought crosses my mind and I smirk, "I was gonna tear this scrap off you but you know what? I reckon it looks good right here." I give it a shove up and now its bunched around her waist. Every time she rocks that skirt in the future, it'll be a little reminder of this moment, leaving her wanting for more. But for now, it's just another memory to add to my spank bank when I'm flying solo at night.

She's still hanging on tight, but I'm about to give her a real reason to cling on tight. I lean down and take a long lick from the bottom of her slit all the way up to where I know she's been dying for me ever since she walked through that door. She gasps and writhes under me, spreading her legs wider, like she forgot just how good it feels to have her pussy eaten. Eight long months since anyones tasted her eh? Well, that dry spell ends right now. Maybe just another lick or two, each time she flinches and her legs draw up a bit then she settles back down, then I press my lips to pussy.