Call Me Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" 

"I'm flattered love, but you can just call me Ben."

My hands grip her hips tightly and I devour her with long, slow licks of my tongue nice and flat making sure I taste every inch of her and open-mouthed kisses driving her wild. She so sensitive to my touch, she tries to wiggle away when it gets a bit intense, but I keep her firmly in place, dead set on having my way until I'm satisfied locking my arms around her thighs. Giving her nowhere to go, she's gonna just lay there and take every flick of my tongue and kiss against her clit. Gotta make sure she's enjoying every second of this, 'cause once I make her come again, all bets are off. Her moans turn into a non-stop soundtrack of cursing and my name.

"God! Fuck! Yes, Ben!" It's like music to my ears, spurring me on even more. Going down on a bird never ranked high on my list of favorite activities but with Kit? Maybe I just needed the right girl. 

"Taste like bloody candy, you do," I growl, my voice thick with desire before diving back in for another round.

Every little jump and twist of her hips sends a surge of lust down south, but I'm a patient bloke and I've got her curves mapped out. Figuring out really quick what makes her moan and what sends her to cloud nine. Glancing up, her chest is rising and falling with pleasure, hands clutching onto the headboard like it's a lifeline. My cock's getting stiff again, not five minutes after she took the lot, that's how much I want her.

I was a proper mess at school, always getting an earful about my lack of focus. Load of bollocks, that. Truth is, I just didn't have the right drive. Now, with Kit right in front of me, every ounce of my attention is locked onto her. What's pushing me? The sound of her crying my name in pure bliss. Let me tell you, my focus is on point as my tongue and lips go all in on every inch of her, working that one sweet spot between her legs that sends her into a frenzy of writhing and moaning. I keep working on her clit, teasing and tantalizing with little flicks of my tongue until she's on the brink.

"Ben! Oh God! Please!" Her cries bounce around the room as she writhes on the bed, tears threatening to spill.

"You gonna come, love? Is that what you want?"

She nods like a madwoman, "Yes! Please, Ben!" Now how can I turn down a lovely request like that? 

Her body tenses, her legs shake, and she calls out my name, her voice getting softer, like a breathless murmur with each word. She's teetering right there on the edge and I lock lip lips around that sweet little pearl of hers and give it a soft suckle while my tongue works overtime. The rooms full of her moans, breathy, light, and desperate, her legs go all tense, and her chest heaves. And then it happens - the full-body shudder and her desperate cries, loud and raw as she moans my name again and again and swears like a sailor. It's a sight to drink in that's for sure. Her orgasm hits harder than the last, she may have loved my fingers but she loves my mouth even more.

"Ben! Baby! Yes, yes! Ben! Oh--fuck!" Her moans just might replace my favorite song.

It's never been this tough to tear myself away from a girl's taste, but I'm itching to keep her thrashing against my mouth, pushing the limits till she's practically begging me to stop. Her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me closer. Ain't painful, but it gets a low growl outta me. Then she jerks her hips up and away, reckon I might've pushed it a bit far, but not keen on being pulled away when I'm enjoying myself. And this is the best bit, she's so sensitive, reckon a few more licks could send her flying again. But the whimpering and the wriggling tell me it's time to give her a breather, maybe another time, the night is still young.

Tonight's been one wild ride for us, two strangers meeting at bash, and now we're smack in the middle of the best sex of my life so far. Not many girls I've been with are keen on kissing after they've just eaten their cunt, but Kit's shoving her tongue down my throat and dragging me on top, and I'm loving it. Like she can taste how good I made her feel. Seems like she's still up for more.

"Not knackered yet, love? Fancy another go?" I throw a tease her way, and she grins, swooping in for another kiss and I just chuckle. "Greedy thing, aren't you?" 

"Not greedy."

"Oh yeah?" I reply, keeping it matter-of-fact, knowing she won't push back. She grabs hold of my cock again, tightening her grip to drive her point home, and now it's my turn to shiver and let out a groan, I'm up for more if she is. 

"Well, maybe I'm a little greedy, but I'm not the only one." 

"Is that so? I'm a bit knackered, love might have to sweet-talk me a bit," Truth be told, you couldn't drag me out of this bed. I just shake my head as she plants kisses on my neck and treats me to a few smooth strokes before dropping the bomb, laying it on thick like she's trying to bring my fantasies to life.

"I want you, Ben, need your cock inside me, please?" Oh, hell. No bloke could resist that, but she's not done yet. She keeps at it, punctuating each word with a kiss and a gentle touch, pulling all sorts of noises out of me. "Please baby, please?" 

Baby. Don't know what it is about her calling me that but well, it just does something. I'm dead certain this is what heaven feels like, but a quick pinch of my arm and a little jolt of pain tells me I'm still well and alive. Never been this fucking turned on, no way I can tell her no.

"Anything you fancy, Kit," I plant a kiss on her, wrapping one of her legs around my hips. "You want me, yeah?" She nods, sweet as a nut, her tone might have been a tad pandering, but there's no faking the want in her eyes. My fingers tease her a bit, she's dripping, and the little noises she makes are only making me harder. "You can 'ave me."

With that, I slam hard, home, and her body tenses up against mine as I bottom out inside of her. It takes all my self-control not to just lose myself in this moment and pound into her like an animal.

All that build-up, all the teasing, it's bloody well worth it. She feels unbelievable, she's so damn tight after coming twice, and now I'm the one letting out noises as she tightens around me. I'm just trying to remember how to breathe, fighting the urge to finish right then and there. It's like walking a tightrope, one wrong move, and I'll topple over the edge.

I'm frozen solid for a good minute, it's only been a few weeks since I last got lucky, but Kit's been waitin' for months. I'd be a proper tosser if I just dove in without givin' her a moment to get used to me, but bloody hell, it's tough. She's like pure heaven, hot, tight, wet, fits me like a glove. Just gotta hang on for another minute, gotta make sure she's alright 'cause once I get going, I won't be able to stop.

My heart's racing like a damn drum solo, and I'm battling the shakes, trying not to twitch too much. Looking down at her, she's a sight for sore eyes. Arching her back a bit, lips parted taking in deep breaths. She's doing a better job at breathing than I am; the deep rise and fall of her chest says it's not pain clutching her, but maybe she just needs a minute to process. Makes two of us.

"K--Kit. You alright there, love?" My voice breaks a bit, and my gut's doing somersaults, keen to kick off the show. "Look at me, Kit. Lemme see them eyes of yours." 

It takes a sec but her eyes flutter open, and then I see it--she's got one green eye, one blue, dunno how I missed that. Something about the way she's looking at me freezes me up, the most stunning set of eyes I've ever seen, and it's got nothing to do with the fact we're naked in bed together and I've got my cock buried in her. Could drown in those eyes, I swear. I'm starting to wonder if she's got me under some sorta spell 'cause her hips nudge me forward, and I groan in frustration, trying to keep myself from thrusting too wildly into her.

"Alright?" I need her to be alright 'cause the way she's squeezing my cock is sheer torture.

She gives a nod, her hand tousling through my hair, sweeping it outta my face, and there's a grin tugging at her lips. Then, she leans in for a kiss wrapping her arms around my neck, slow and sweet, a total departure from the rough, fast, filthy ones we've been trading. 

Kit wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to her. My breath hitches as the new angle hits all the right spots inside of her.

"Oh fuck," I moan, burying my head in the crook of her neck. "You're so fucking tight."

"I know," she purrs, nipping at my earlobe. "Now move already, go slow."

Fun fact, mate, telling a bloke to take it slow can be a real test for us in the best way. Some blokes dig it hard and fast for a quick buzz, but a slow, deep rhythm? That just lets us savor every inch of ya. It's like quality over quantity; both get the job done, but one takes its sweet time. I'm a fan of both, nothing like a swift and dirty rendezvous with your bird against a wall 'cause you swiped a few minutes when you shouldn't have. It's a thrill. But this? Being starkers in bed after some heavy foreplay and a couple of orgasms? That's the kinda shag where you glimpse someone's soul, and I can see hers.

She nudges me again with those lanky legs of hers, and I start moving, easing out nice and slow letting her feel all of me. No point in stifling my moans; she can have 'em. Got a feeling this peaceful spell between us won't last long. I give a shaky breath, groaning as I slide back in, a tad quicker than planned, but Kit's tugging at me, showing she's game as she pulls me in for another kiss.

"Fuck, you feel good!" She breathes against my lips, and I can't help but grin like an idiot. No way I'm hiding that.

"Is that right? How about this, then?" I snap my hips sharply, and she lets out a moan, burying her head into the pillow. Stroking the old ego, seeing her like this, lost in pleasure, caught up in the moment.

"Oh, God... That's perfect! Fuck! D-Do it again," She pants, wriggling on my bed, legs wrapping around me, pulling me closer. I give her a smirk and repeat the move, teasing out slow until she whines, then thrusting sharp and earning another breathy moan.

Slamming home again gets her bucking against me, and I pull her in flicking my tongue against her lips. I feel her tremble each time I pull out and push back in. She's loving every second of this slower pace, and don't get me wrong, I'm loving it too, but I'm itching to crank things up. Kit seems to pick up on that though, and she bucks back harder against me, nipping at my lips mid-kiss.

"Go faster," she pants, sweetest words I've heard yet. I give her a nod, and like the lady wants, I step it up. "Harder,"

Now, we're getting somewhere, we're making a racket in this room, and all you can hear is our heavy breathing and that sound of skin slapping on skin. Kit's got this delicate, breathy way of gasping for air. Now, don't get me wrong, missionary's a classic, love being able to see her face, give her a peck, and watch her tits bounce when I thrust into her. But you know, variety's the spice of life, innit? This girl, she's like a mind-reading Jedi or something, planting kisses on my neck and unwrapping her legs from me.

"Ben?"

I just groan into her neck, had a good rhythm going and she chucked it out the window, least she's keeping them kisses on my neck coming, still touching me all over.

"Do something for me?"

"Anything, darin'" The words tumble out of my mouth without a second thought. I'm up for whatever it takes to get this party started again; every second I'm not inside her hurts.

"In front of the mirror." 

What? I snap to attention, her eyes are dark like she's checking if I'm game. But I reckon my reaction gives her the green light. She's just dropped a bombshell without even realizing it. I sit up quickly, dragging her into a kiss.

"Fuck you wherever you want, just say the word."

"Edge of the bed," Don't need to tell me twice.

I give her soft lips a quick, eager peck before sliding over to the bed's corner, where this madcap adventure all kicked off. Taking a sec to catch my breath, I check myself out in the mirror. My chest's still pounding with excitement, hair all over the place, and my cocks standing tall, eager and slick. I ain't one for vanity, but I know I'm looking pretty decent like this. But something's missing, ain't it? I don't have to wait long; she slinks up behind me, that fit body of hers snug against my back as she plants kisses on my neck.

Her arms wrap around me, one hand tangling in my hair--I ain't never gonna trim if this is the treatment it gets. The other hand finds its way to my cock and the throbbing gets more intense, stroking it like a pro while her lips, and teeth set my skin ablaze. The mirror captures every moment, cranking up the heat.

"God, you look so good like this, Ben." She purrs, planting her lips on my neck and then giving my ear a little nip. The feeling's lush, but it's even better watching her hands roam over my chest, lips on my neck, her hair cascading over me. Feels like I'm the star of some flick, and Kit's my leading lady.

It's ace, no doubt, and I'm digging it, but I'm gagging for more.

"Kit, you gonna keep teasin', or you gonna jump on my cock?"

She flashes me a naughty grin before giving me a few strokes, her tongue poking out to lick her lips. She lets out the kinda giggle that girls only use when they're trying to get up all riled up before letting go of my hair and dropping to her knees. I swear, my heart might give out right here and now. I grip onto the edge of the bed for support, got a feeling I might need it. Her hand reaches up to cup my balls, gently massaging them while she works her magic on my cock.

My eyes go wide as saucers for two reasons: one, it always gives a bloke a pause to see a girl kneeling in front of him, and two; I catch a peek of her in the mirror. She's still wearing that skirt, barely covering her arse, and now that little top is gone too, she must have chucked it, fine by me, she's got great tits. Her hair is a tangled mess, falling over her bare back. Fuck, I'm wishing I had my phone, I'd love a picture of this.

She doesn't even give me a sec to say anything; straight down she goes, taking my cock in her mouth, and it's fucking mint. She's ramped up the intensity this time, and I might sound like a right pig, but the thought of her giving my cock a good suck after I've used it on her? Mate, it's driving me mental, especially with those moans she ain't bothering to stifle. I'm just staring at our reflection, her skirt barely hiding that lush arse, head bouncing in my lap. 

"Holy shit, Kit,"

And looking down, the view's just as nice, her eyes open and she's gazing up at me with those blue and green eyes, and it's somethin' else. Dazed as an idiot, while she works me over like I'm a blooming lollipop. Thank God I let Jeff talk me into that party, I owe him drinks for a year.

"Kit, not that this ain't bangin', but," I tilt her head up, and she releases my cock with an exaggerated pop that cracks me up a bit. "You wanted me to fuck you in front of the mirror, yeah?"

She grins at me like she's just hit the jackpot. "You looked so good, I wanted another taste." I stifle a laugh; her banter's gonna have me in stitches if I don't keep us focused. "Thought you'd like the view."

"Damn right, I do," I hoist her onto my lap, getting us cozy before diving into another snog. "But, here's the deal. I've got this absolute stunner of a girl dripping wet on my lap, and she's already given me a proper seeing-to. If I'm gonna let loose again, it's gonna be inside her. Now, what's the sitch, do I need a wrap?"

She shakes her head, "IUD."

"Good fuckin' girl,"

"Tell me how much you want me, Ben."

Her slender hands grab a hold of my cock again, and she eases herself over it. I can feel her dripping, and I'm aching to feel her wrapped around me after all this toying and teasing we've been doing.

"Fuck, love, want you so fucking bad,"

I snatch her legs, pulling her down onto me, and deliver a hard thrust upward -- it's like a burst of fireworks. She goes a bit rigid for a moment, her arms wrapping around my neck again, pressing those perfect tits into my face. I can't resist having another taste, I get a bit lost in it actually but that's fine, Kit's already on top of things.

She's a natural on top, and she knows it. She's controlling the pace, the angle, everything, and I'm just along for the ride. She grinds her hips into mine with each thrust, and she don't even have to try hard because that's the magic of this position, it ain't about speed; it's about depth. As soon s I get my wits about me again, I'm going at it hard, hitting every spot, feeling her cunt tighten around my cock with each movement. She's holding onto me like her life depends on it, her pleasure maybe, and I'm a fan too. I've got a gorgeous girl on my lap, riding me, mouth full of tit, and the cherry on top? I can watch the whole show in the mirror, it's like watching a live porn, and it's hot as hell.

That skirt of hers -- bet she won't put it on again without remembering how I made her come tonight. I bet she can't even glance at it without getting all hot and bothered.

I'm thrusting up, slamming her down, and she's holding on tight, like a proper doll in my arms.

"You love this, don't you?" I ask after a solid thrust and a playful nip, making her squeak and tighten her grip, so I give it another push. "Tell me, Kit, you love me fucking you deep, my cock buried in you, don't you?"

"Oh God! Yes!"

"That's it, ride me, babe," love it when she's all into it, all for me. "You're my good girl, yeah?"

"I'm your good girl," Would've settled for a simple 'yes' or a bit of filth, but hearing her echo it back, sends a jolt through my cock, and with the racket we're causing, it won't be long before she's worn me out. "Promise, I'll be your good girl!" 

God. She promises, eh? Her voice, all breathy and full of need, shaking a bit like I'm propelling her straight into another orgasm, and that thought? Well, it just does something to a bloke, knowing you've got that power over a woman; your woman. I'll take this over flying, super strength, or laser vision any day. I can feel her walls tightening around me, her nails digging into my back as she rides me harder, faster.

"You gonna come for me again? That's what? Three?" Can't keep the cheek and wit out of my voice if I tried, feels too damn good to know I'll have made this girl come three times in one night, and I might manage one more, could be close though. "How about you turn around and enjoy the show with me, yeah? Turn around and watch me fuck you."

I ease up on the pace, nudging her to get her legs steady. It takes a bit of back-and-forth, but like déjà vu, we're right back in the same spot, and damn is it hot. Watching myself sink in and out of her while seeing every expression of pleasure on Kit's face is almost too much to handle.

But I don't want it to end just yet, I reach forward and grab onto Kit's hips, guiding her movements as she starts riding me again. It's slightly different position so it hits different and it's incredible. With each thrust, I pull back a little before pushing in deep again -- making sure to hit that spot each time.

It's so fucking good, that's why I wrap a hand around her neck, making her look straight into the mirror while I start thrusting up again, I want her to see what I see. Fuck it's a show, her eyes are closed one moment and then snap back open as I thrust into her again. Her tits bounce with each movement and goddamn they look so fucking good.

"Look at how goddamn stunning you are, riding my cock. You're ready for another one, aren't you?"

Kit just gives a little nod, like the whole situation's a bit much for her -- and fair play, it probably is. But she's loving it, no doubt about that. "Still my good girl?"