Call Me Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another nod, and I'm close enough to lean in, nipping at her ear. She shudders, and I start marking up her neck. Anyone dares to give her grief on it, they'll be dealing with me and my fists. She feels like she's mine. My grip tightens around her, and I'm putting in the effort. I'm wound up so tight I could snap, legs burning from the workout, but honestly, I couldn't care less.

Bloody hell, watching us both in the mirror, I can see why folks dig it. Don't know why I never gave this a go, but I'm proper pleased Kit suggested it. She's practically done, and I'm not far behind, but I'm a stubborn git, and if I can get her off one more time, you bet I will.

I tighten my grip on her neck a tad more and I bring her in for another kiss, and she gets even tighter. She's game, and that sweet tongue of hers dances with mine while I pull a sly move.

I can feel myself getting close, but I want to make sure Kit gets there first. I reach between our bodies and start rubbing her clit, matching the pace of her movements on top of me. The way she moans into our kiss sends shocks to my cock, fucking hell. She jumps when I hit that little sweet spot of hers and just start playing with her, I'm not stopping till I've teased that clit of hers till she's ragged and coming for me again. And I know just what gets her off now, a mix of little circles and gentle taps, but either way, she's losing this battle for sure.

"That's it, baby. Come for me again. Show me how good you can be." She just whimpers with each little touch.

"Feelin' that, Kit? Got you right here, don't I?" I keep whispering as I release her lips and tilt her head so she can catch the whole scene again, soak it up like I am. She just nods and moans, not much else she can do from where she's at, so it's a proper sight when she reaches up and starts teasing her tits, squeezing and tugging at them like she knows exactly what turns me on. And she does, making this whole thing even sweeter. And I can't tear my eyes away from her. I can feel my balls tightening and my cock getting even harder inside of Kit. She's so tight, so hot around me and it's driving me insane.

"Damn, you're a bloody dream right now, love," I say a bit rougher than intended, but I'm so damn turned on I can't control how it comes out. "Gonna play with those tits while I have my way with you? Playing with your clit, yeah?" 

"Ben!" Ah, so she can speak, it's a bit high-pitched but that just means I'm doing it right. "God, Ben! I'm gonna cum again!"

"Damn right you are, you're gonna come right here, gonna come all over my cock?" 

She's a right mess, begging for me to send her over the edge. I reckon I'll sleep like a babe after tonight. Been a while since I've had more than one go with a bird like this, and I gotta say, it's bloody amazing. I'm so fucking close. But I reckon it'd be a proper send-off if I can get her to join me for the ride, so I double down. Getting a bit more forceful with my hand between her legs, giving that sweet spot nowhere to hide.

I give her neck a little squeeze, just a tease, and when I do, she squeezes me tighter than ever. "Look in that mirror and tell me, you're my good girl."

"I'm your bad girl," There she is with that attitude again, couldn't resist even when I'm fucking her senseless.

Bloody hell. Alright, sweetheart, I'll play along.

"Bad girl, huh? If you're gonna be bad, I'll treat you like it."

I can feel her tremble and tense up as I lean in for a kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth while giving her pussy a few quick and fast spanks. And mate, that's the ticket. She practically screams into my mouth, and it's like a damn explosion as she comes again. It's fucking brilliant, and it doesn't take much to send me over the edge with her. I slam her down onto my cock with everything I've got, while thrusting up into her, and then bam, I'm coming hard.

She's strangling my cock, walls clamping down as I come and come, fucking hell. It's the best fuck I've had in ages. Every time I touch her, she jumps, squirms, and squeezes me, milking every last drop out of my cum. Bloody hell, it's fantastic.

"--Fuck! --Fuck! --Fuck!"

Hell, that's me, making a scene, and I can't be arsed to care. But that's definitely Kit all but screaming 'Oh, God, oh God, oh God!'

I mean, who wouldn't? You'd have to be daft not to enjoy fucking Kit. She's amazing in bed.

Hell don't think I've ever busted that much before. Takes a solid minute for the aftershocks to ease off, and by then, I'm completely shattered. Looks like she's done too, my hand slows to a stop between her legs and I pull her back onto the bed with me in a sweaty heap. Her body's trembling against mine, and I can't help but smile at the thought of how good I made her feel.

The room's full of our breathing, and it smells like sweat and sex. I'm in desperate need of a shower, and I reckon she might want one too, if she can even walk, that is. Wouldn't mind a brew either.

"Alright, love?" She gives me a little giggle and plants a quick one on me, slipping her hand through my hair again. God, I love that.

First time all night she's kissing me like I'm more than just a quick fuck, like I'm her bloke, and it's sweet. Haven't had a steady girl in my life for a while, forgot how nice it is to have someone to just kiss after the orgasms fade.

"Fuck, I needed that."

Can't help but chuckle. That makes two of us, though I reckon she needed it more than I did.

"Don't let it go to your head babe, but couldn't tell you the last time I went twice in one sesh." The smirk on her face says it's all going straight to her head, and hey, she's earned it.

"Too late." This girl's banter is spot on, and yeah, I know I told her I loved her while she had my cock in her mouth, but guys talk all sorts when they're getting taken care of. But damn, maybe I'm into her.

"You gonna tell me your name, now?"

In the heat of the moment, I almost forgot she never gave me a proper name. And this girl's got me so wrapped up that I gotta know. She looks at me like she's lost in thought. Then, she just shrugs.

"Come on, babe, I've earned a real name at least. Did right by you, didn't I?"

"I mean, I guess so..." Now she's just teasing, so I sling an arm around her waist and tumble us around so she's on her back, my cock slipping out of her making us both shudder.

"You reckon, yeah?" I plant a kiss on her lips and grind against her, "Got you off with my fingers, my tongue, and my knob, ain't I?" She moans as I pepper her neck with kisses. "How many lads made you come three times in one go, huh?" She shrugs, but I can tell she's just teasing. But what did I say? Don't mess about with me.

"You've got my damn cum dripping out of you, and you're gonna tell me I haven't earned your real name? What's a bloke gotta do for that? Need another one?"

Love seeing her eyes widen when I give her nipple a little suck. "Think I won't do it?" I'm knackered, sure, but I'm stubborn as hell, and I want her name. "Come on, darling, tell me."

She's putting up a fight, but when I start trailing kisses down her stomach, she goes all still and squirmy again. 

"I fucked you good, didn't I?" I say, dipping my tongue into her belly button. Seems she's a bit ticklish. Good to know. I keep at it, giving her hips some attention now. She looks like she's calling my bluff, nah, not me. So I give her another lick, and she practically jumps.

"Ben, are you serious?"

I chuckle a bit and tease her with a slower lick, and she jumps again, but not as much.

"Could've had you wriggling after that first one, you were so bloody sensitive" That look in her eyes she's giving me tells me she knows good and well I'm right. I'll just let that little 'what if' simmer and do the graft for me. "Wouldn't have taken much to see you come again, could give it another go... Maybe this time I don't give you a break..."

"Most guys are in a rush to get a girl out of their bed, not beg for her name." She's right there but most girls don't make me feel like I'm gonna blackout from coming, "I don't usually tell my one night stands anything specific."

"So let me take you out," She's got a deer in the headlights look now, like she's not sure if I'm serious, but I am.

"Really? Just like that? You want a date?"

"What's wrong with that? Never met a bloke who fucked you senseless and then wanted to wine and dine you? I mean, sure, the order's a bit arse-about-face, but how about it?"

She seems a bit taken aback, like she thinks I'm crazy or she's never been asked out after a romp. She's smart, sexy, and a right laugh, not to mention the new placeholder for the best sex I've ever had. So why not?

"A date?"

"A proper one. Dinner, movie, whatever tickles your fancy. I'll even brave meeting your old man," I add, with a grin. Most dads like me, hell, I made it to my twenties without meeting the wrath of anyone's dad.

"You'd meet my dad?"

I crawl up until I've got her backed against the headboard, and she's got nowhere to escape. "If it'll land me that date, I'm game."

"You are stubborn. Was it really that good?" Pull her into a kiss, kinda kiss that leaves you breathless, though we're both already a bit short on that.

"Darlin', can't remember the last time a girl left me speechless or got me off more than once. You're lucky I don't tie you to the bed," I tease, giving her a smirk. She seems to be realizing the type of stubborn bloke she's dealing with as she eyes the headboard and shoots me a look.

She gives me the 'come here' finger, and I lean in for a slow kiss. "I hate the movies."

I flash her a grin. "What've you got against the cinema?"

"It's crap for having a conversation and you're supposed to ask what I like--"

"-I know what you like," She rolls her eyes at me but I can see a bit of blush. "Alright, no cinema. Good for other things, though," I say with a wink, and she smirks and bites that lip of hers again.

As the seconds tick by I'm starting to think she's not keen on going out with me, and honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like this girl. "Kit,"

She lets out a sigh and pulls me into a kiss, tangling her hands in my hair. The sleepy haze starts to settle over me, and then I almost miss it. She says it so quietly.

"Cassandra."

"Cassandra," I repeat, gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. "Was that so hard?"

"I'm stubborn too."

"I can see that." I take her lips in a showstopping kiss, tongue dipping in to tase hers, maybe start some more mischief. "Come on, fancy a shower alone or want some company?"

Her smile is worth a million quid, and she gets up, pulling me along. "Maybe I should have some company just in case I stumble. I mean, I'm a bit wobbly on my feet."

"Looks like someone took good care of you," I say, noticing her slight unsteadiness. Without hesitation, I scoop her up in my arms, and she lets out a squeak but wraps her arms around my neck. I take us both to the shower. "Cassandra," I like saying her name, makes her look different somehow. 

"Call me Love."