Call Me Mommy

Story Info
52-year-old woman seduces young hunk.
954 words
3.58
25.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story about a woman I met during my real life job and the events that occurred during a real life evening.

I was now 32 years old and manager of a holiday park. One particular afternoon I met a woman called Liz who was 52 yet very young at heart. She liked to drink bourbon and smoke pot and it wasn't long before she was offering me home-cooked meals. The meals and texts continued to flow the coming weekends until I decided to invite her around for a drink one night.

It was about midnight and I'd already had a fair few. I probably wouldn't be texting her if I hadn't but it had between a while between drinks. (No pun intended.)

Liz wasn't what I would call "pretty" but she was far from ugly. I would describe Liz as a bit of a plane jane. She had slightly longer than shoulder-length light brown hair with a pale complexion and a slim body, not to mention a very playful demeanour and was very easygoing. I loved the way she called me 'babe' from the second day we met.

Since she was travelling in her expensive caravan. I told her to bring a towel with her as I knew she'd appreciate a nice long, hot shower in a decent-sized bathroom.

Liz packed her towel bathroom and headed off in a dark blue bathrobe, beneath were the laciest and skimpiest set of black lingerie she owned. Liz hasn't given birth or even been married, much to my surprise. Her snatch was still as tight as an 18-year-old's and her skin was delicate and free of any blemish.

As I listened from behind the wall, Liz was squealing with delight in the shower, such was her admiration for unlimited hot water and a sense of freedom not being confined like the caravan bathroom. Also the possibility of knowing her hard work had paid off and she'd finally coerced the sexy young caretaker she admired into having drinks with her and the possibility of going to bed.

Liz was jumping for Joy. As the hot water cascaded down her back, she ran her fingers over her tight snatch and thought about riding my hard young pole and kissing every inch of my body.

About 15 minutes went by when Liz returned from the shower in her bathrobe and lingerie and made her way to the couch, her hair smelling like conditioner, fresh and clean. She began brushing her hair when I couldn't help but resist and asked her to brush mine as well.

I had beyond shoulder-length dark brown hair that was quite thick. Liz ran the brush through my hair and commented "Boys just want to be pampered and mothered!" To which I responded "You can be my mommy." I felt that Liz had a fetish for younger men and playing the mother role and I would later find out this was to be the case.

As she was brushing my hair, Liz began massaging my scalp and commented how it feels like "head sex" and by doing so, ever so slowly increased the flirtation and comfortability of the situation.

I leaned forward and asked Liz "Is it okay if I take my top off?" before she had a chance to reply, I pulled my jumper over my head from behind and was now bareback on the couch with her legs wrapped around me as she began massaging my neck and back. I leaned forwarded from time to time and moaned in the same manner I would when receiving sexual pleasure. I enjoyed the slow pace our friendship was heading.

Liz massaged my body for a good 45 minutes as I innocently rubbed her legs from time to time.

She kept remarking that I had a strong upper body and gave me many compliments.

I was wearing my favourite black jeans with a white studded belt and tattoos all over my body. Occasionally catching a glimpse of Liz's cleavage and underwear adorned in black lace made my cock extremely hard.

It was extremely relaxing, to say the least as I occasionally reached for a puff on my vaporizer. Every so often I would lean back into Liz's breasts and smell her conditioned hair.

I felt so relaxed, safe and at peace not to mention I was loving being pampered and embracing the company and attention.

I'm sure Liz was sopping wet - she'd got what she desired and trapped her prey right where she wanted. I was enjoying the leisurely pace she'd set in our friendship. I was her eager young fuck puppy, yet Liz knew better and knew exactly what she was doing by not rushing into things too soon.

From a third perspective, I imagined it looked incredibly sexy, this horny milf

mature woman in her bathrobe massaging her sexy young hunk. To me, she wasn't showing her cards. It was just an innocent massage yet the facial expressions she was making behind me were devious and primal as she tried ever so hard to maintain control before she got up and announced her departure.

I casually said goodbye and loaded up my large glass marijuana pipe and got blazed. I went to bed that night and masturbated a record 7 times until morning came.

I envisioned calling Liz "Mommy" and having her talk about my cock in great detail.

Liz was right, after all, maybe boys do just want to be mothered! The following day I bought some massage oil in preparation for our next date. I went from barely even replying to this woman and finding her bothersome only for her now to become my latest obsession and fantasy!