Call Me They

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, a Boston guy, what in hell brings you to Manitoba?" Dee said excitedly, and I watched her/their brown eyes sparkle. My eyes flitted over her/them and I took in the lovely face, the perky breasts, the curvy body, and of course, I'd already glimpsed that ass earlier. I hadn't seen a short cutie with a booty like that since popular porn star Pinky, whom I saw at an adult video event in Boston a few years back. Non-binary and possibly queer or not, I wanted a shot at that ass, and what I want, I usually get...

"I used to play football for UMass-Amherst, until my ex-boyfriend told my father that I'm bisexual and he disowned me, and I got out of town and onto the world," I said, matter-of-factly, my naturally deep voice adding gravity to the situation. I watched as Dee's jaw just about hit the floor, and she/they looked at me with surprise written all over that beautiful face. I resisted the urge to smirk. Sometimes, with females, or female-bodied, frigging hot, non-binary persons whom you want to bang, you've got to hit them with the truth...

"Wow, you're bi, I never would have guessed," Dee said, and all of a sudden, she/they looked like a totally normal gal underneath all that complicated gender identity stuff. I nodded, and leaned back in my chair, waiting for my moment. I tried to look deep, since, you know, it's what is expected of a person making major revelations. Dee seemed to be falling for it, so all I had to do was reel her/they in, and move in for the kill...

"It's not easy, and I don't go around telling everyone that I swing both ways, but I think you're a cool person," I said, nodding gravely, and Dee squealed, and giggled, and then apologized for both, while I smiled. Let's see, I've put her/they at ease, and established a personal connection, something to help build a bridge, in spite of our obvious differences. Now, I had to try to reel her/they in. If Dee is bisexual, it might work. If Dee is a lesbian, this will be a colossal waste of time whose best outcome will be some friend zone shit. What to do?

"Um, okay, I've never really discussed this with anyone outside of my family but you seem like a good dude, Lawrence, I'm an FTM, as in female-to-male individual, I haven't started any surgeries yet, but I identify as male, and, well, I like both men and women," Dee said, and then she/they took a deep breath. I looked at those brown eyes and saw them grow moist. Impulsively, I touched her/their hand, and Dee blinked in surprise.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Dee, I think you're a beautiful person, just the way you are, and I'm glad I met you," I said, with utmost sincerity. Dee looked at me and smiled, and I swear I saw her/they blush. That's when I knew I had her/them. Dee looked at my hand on hers/theirs and smiled, then nodded and smiled some more. A moment passed between us and we looked into each other's eyes. That's how it all began, the friendship-come-romance that changed my life...

12