Call of Futy: Modern Fuckfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like I'm still hard. What are you gonna do about it, Sergeant?"

"I... I um..."

"Beg for my cock, you dirty Shadow slut!"

"P-Please, Roze... Please fuck me with your massive she-cock. I need it! I need to feel all of it inside me!" He kissed his way up her shaft and began making out with her cumslit. Her precum was back to flowing, and Cain excavated mouthfuls of it with his tongue. Roze smiled and gently caressed his cheek.

"Very good. Hop on the couch and show me that boy pussy of yours." Cain leapt into action, stumbling a bit due to his now very full stomach. He hopped onto the couch and spread his legs open, giving Roze his best bedroom eyes. His cock stood proud, dribbling its own pre onto his toned stomach. The futa had to admire him like this. Cain really knew how to groom himself! Not a hair could be seen from his chest to his taint, and his rosebud looked nice and tight for her. Normally Roze would warm her partners up before she penetrated them, but her balls didn't feel an ounce lighter even after her first orgasm. She needed more! The futa stroked her spewing cock as she walked over and bent at the waist, lining it up with the tiny virginal hole of her new toy. It glistened in the fire light, coated in thick layers of spit and precum to allow for thorough lubrication. She pressed her tip against his tight ring.

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

"Yes, ma'am! Please put it in me! I need it!" Cain's mind was spinning. He had no idea if this was just a hidden perversion surfacing, or perhaps an effect that Roze's scent had on those around her. Hell, it was probably a mixture of the two! All Cain needed in that moment was to get fucked, and Roze was happy to oblige!

"Here I come, baby." The busty futa purred as she began to gently push herself forward. Cain instantly felt an intense burning on his sphincter as it began to stretch. Roze took her sweet time, not wanting to hurt her toy. She pushed and pushed, feeling his asshole widening to accommodate her size as best it could. Cain's chest rose and fell as his breathing picked up. He stared at the point of insertion, watching with wonder as something so big seemed to effortlessly fit its way in-

POP!

Suddenly, Roze's massive purple bellend fully entered her lover with a distinct sound. Cain gasped loudly and his eyes rolled back. She was so fucking hung that she was already brushing his prostate with just her tip! His whole body shook like a leaf as he tried to adjust to her size. It did hurt, quite a lot in fact, but the pleasure overshadowed it by miles.

"Ohh fuck!" Roze hissed and bit her lip. "You're so unbelievably tight, Sergeant!" Her hips instinctually bucked, sending a solid five more inches of shaft into her new toy. Cain immediately screamed, his hands flailing about and grabbing pillows as his body screamed at him to remove the fleshy invader. "Shit, sorry, baby. Got a little carried away. I promise I won't do it again." Roze immediately pushed further in, giggling and licking her lips. "Oops!~" Cain's entire body seized up for a moment, his voice avoiding him until...

"FFFUUUUCKKK!!!" Cain's balls immediately clenched tighter than they ever had before and his cock throbbed violently. A long, pearly rope of semen gushed forth from his swollen tip, lashing his chest with cream as a shockwave spread from his pleasure spot to the rest of his body. His poor balls couldn't unload fast enough, his orgasm so intense it was almost painful. "OhmygodohmygodI'mfuckingcumming!!!" he babbled incessantly, causing his conqueror to snicker.

"Just keep squirting for me, baby. It's all you can really do once I start to rock your world." She softly rubbed his stomach and pushed in more, feeling the indent of her cock pushing back against her hand like a kicking embryo. Cain would look pregnant soon enough.

"More! Pleasepleaseplease give me more!" Cain howled. Roze squeezed her eyes shut, savoring every millimeter of insertion into the young man. Her cock continued its journey forward, the veins along her length massaging his inner walls. Cain looked down in wonder at his stomach, watching Roze core him out in real time. He had no idea his skin could stretch so much, but he was all for it if it meant it was even remotely possible to take her entire length.

"Halfway in, baby. How you holding up?"

"CUMMING!" Cain sprayed another long rope onto his chest. Roze chuckled and gave another push, going past a foot of meat in his depths. She was growing a bit impatient, her balls screaming at her to go faster, but she didn't want to completely break Cain yet. The breaking was her favorite part of sex. Whenever she laid with a man, woman, or even another futa, once she got her full length into them, they always seemed to lose themselves. Any sense of self was overridden by the feeling of her cock pummeling them from the inside, and only when she finished would they come out of it. Eighteen inches now, and her cock bulge had reached his sternum, stretching him more than he ever thought possible. He panted a few times before his body tensed up again and he glazed his chest once more. Three powerful orgasms before Roze had even hilted. It might've been a new record!

"Alright, Sergeant, get ready. I'm done holding back."

"Y-Yes ma'a-" Cain's words turned into a squeal as Roze slammed herself the rest of the way inside her boytoy, her tip reaching the top of his chest and balls nestling against his ass as they churned up seed. Another orgasm struck his body, this one the largest yet as his chest was painted in a fourth coat of white. Roze let out her own song of lust, wiggling her hips back and forth as she settled into this new tight sleeve.

"This might be the best hole I've ever fucked!" The futa gave Cain a few more precious seconds to adjust to his new fullness before slowly pulling her cock back out of him. The connection point of their sexes emitted a wet peeling sound as her fuck hammer pulled at his taut ring with a powerful suction. Once just her tip was embedded, the corona of her glans threatening to emerge, Roze careened her hips downward, colliding against Cain's like a clap of thunder. He didn't even have time to cum before another collision occurred, then another, and another!

Over and over again Roze pistoned her pole into her prey, bruising him from the inside further with each repetition. Her balls were actively pumping her thick she-pre into him now, warming him deliciously from the inside. She pushed his legs back until his ankles framed his lustful visage.

"You're so fucking cute!" Roze softly cooed before giving him another deep kiss. Cain's eyes rolled back as his mouth was bathed in pleasure that only Roze's lips could bring. She never stopped thrusting, only picking up her rhythm until it was like a drum beat in a marching band. She tunneled into him twice every second, her balls beating against the couch and making loud smacks. Once she grew tired of her mating press, she broke the kiss with a snarl and flipped her boy bitch around, never pulling her cock from him. Once his legs were hanging off the couch and his perfect bubble butt was high in the air, she began to ream him with even more vigor, angling herself to spear him upwards and smash into his bitch button even harder somehow. His jiggly cheeks bounced against her chiseled abs, speckling the dense blocks of muscle in her slimy precum. Her bodacious chest kept up the same rhythm, her nipples hard enough to scratch diamonds. Her seed now freely gushed from his boy-cunt with every impact; Roze would have a lot to clean up later, especially since Cain was now squirting cum right onto the cushions. But it was worth it! Roze grabbed a fistful of his once-neat hair and yanked up it, lifting his head from the pillow he was screaming into.

"You like big fat girl cocks in your ass, don't you slut?"

"Yes!! Oh my fucking god yes! I'm addicted! I'll never be the same again!"

"That's what I thought." Roze suddenly stopped her pounding, causing Cain to freeze up.

"M-Ma'am? Why'd you stop?" He looked devastated, his body now deprived of the ravaging it now craved.

"You want more, fuck-pet?" the dark-haired futa hissed into his ear before licking it. "You want me to bust a fat sloppy nut into your guts?" Cain shivered and came again just from those words. He had long since run out of semen and was just shooting blanks now, but his prostate kept sending ecstatic earthquakes into his body.

"Yes, ma'am! Please cum inside me! Shoot your fucking goop into me! Make me your cumslut!"

"As you wish, baby. You'll take all of my fucking nut juice!" Roze leaned forward, pressing her soft mammaries into his back and gripped his hips. Her thrusts became erratic and desperate, her balls clenching up in preparation. "Here it comes, you fucking whore!" The futa's wide hips collided with Cain's perfect ass one last time before her entire body tensed up. Her cock thickened out and undulated as it expelled the first of many bestial loads into his ruined boy-pussy. Her thick salty jelly cascaded out in wide ropes, instantly painting his inner walls white with her wigglers. It didn't stop, either. Over and over again her balls throbbed, fueling her prostate to continue its sticky onslaught. Cain felt the warmth in his core increasing, as well as a new pressure. His body lifted slightly off the couch as his midsection began to bloat, having to make room for all the refuse he was being pumped with. Roze's thick cock prevented even a drop from escaping, her cock the perfect plug for her load. Cain felt complete, like he had fulfilled his lifelong purpose: to make futanari cum!

"Thank you, ma'am..." he mumbled, his head falling into a pillow.

"You're very welcome." Roze cooed as her cock squirted one final rope into her new bitch. "You took my dick so well! I'm so proud of you." She gently ran her fingers down his spine to his ass, which she slapped playfully. "I'll give you a break now." Roze grunted and pulled her girl dick from Cain's asshole, a gush of spunk following it. A small string of sperm was all that connected the two now. "Come here." She gently laid down on the couch and pulled Cain into a hug. He sighed as he rested his head on her bountiful tits. Never had he felt a better pillow. She gently stroked his hair and cradled his pudgy cum gut, letting him slowly drain. "I really did a number on you, huh?"

"Y-Yeah... I feel so full." He grunted as he poked his belly. Roze chuckled.

"By the way, about Shadow Company..."

"Hm?"

"Tell them to kick rocks."

12