Call of the Wild - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kal dropped his gaze. An oppressive aura clung to him as he thought about her. The times that they had spent together. She'd been his first love. She was still his love. But he wasn't hers anymore.

He left the window, the animal completely forgotten.

***

"Everything alright?" Natalie looked at Kal worriedly. He'd been quiet the whole afternoon. "Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, my head's just not in the right space for this."

She glanced around the crowded café. It was noisy and not the best place to talk. She stood up and tugged his hand. "Come on, my dorm is nearby. We can talk there."

It was a short walk, but the atmosphere was heavy. Something was weighing on him and it worried her. She hoped it wasn't something that she'd done. She wasn't particularly knowledgeable about dating as her 'condition' made it difficult to be around anyone too long. Maybe she'd said something she shouldn't have. Or maybe he wasn't really into her. She squeezed his hand, pulling him into her room.

All freshmen on campus stayed in the dorms with a roommate. Natalie's roommate was thankfully out. Caroline was alright, a bit bookish, but pleasant enough to be around. But Caroline was the furthest from Natalie's mind currently.

Natalie shrugged off her coat and sat on the bed. She pulled Kal's hand so that he would sit beside her after taking off his coat. She placed his hand on her thigh, and she rubbed her thumb over it. She smiled nervously at him when he didn't say anything.

"So... what's the matter?"

Kal licked his lips and grimaced. "I, uh... saw Inna again."

All Natalie knew about Inna was that she was Kal's ex and Melissa despised her. "Did you speak with her?"

He shook his head. "I guess... I still have some mixed feelings about her. She was with her boyfriend. They were at the little music venue that we used to go to..." he trailed off. "I guess... I guess it's hard to see her move on. It's been half a year for her to mourn, but it's only been a few weeks for me." He shook his head again. "I'm sorry. This isn't fair to you."

"It's fine—"

"It's not. You are so sweet, but you deserve someone that can actually commit to you. I'm just... not ready yet."

Natalie's hand shook as her stomach dropped. "Please don't say that."

"I'm sorry..."

"No... it's... this doesn't have to be... like that." She desperately thought through the options. She couldn't go back to hunting. Not after she'd found him. "You don't need to commit. We can just... be casual. And sometimes... we make out." That sounded stupid when she said it out loud.

"Natalie, I just don't want you to get invested when I'm not really in the right place."

"It's okay. I mean, I won't." She teared up. This wasn't going well. She couldn't lose him. Natalie kneeled on the floor in front of him. "It doesn't have to be anything. It can just be... fun." She hesitantly put her hands on his thighs and looked up at him. "It can just be... like this."

Kal was completely surprised by this turn of events. Her blue eyes looked pleadingly up at him as her fingers fumbled at his pants. "Natalie. You don't have to—"

"I want to. Please."

Natalie tugged at his pants insistently. She succeeded in pulling them down against Kal's weak objections. She grasped his flaccid cock, surprised at its size. She didn't have much, or any, experience, so she tried to emulate the videos she'd see. She brought her head down, getting a whiff of his heady scent. She moaned. She should have done this from the start.

Kal was still bemused by what was happening. How was the shy girl from before the same one as the girl slowly licking his cock. He wasn't hard yet, but she was getting him there quickly. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft as her hand rubbed his balls. She was inexperienced, but then again, so was he. He'd only received a handful of blowjobs to compare it to.

Natalie panted as she licked him. His scent made her shiver and legs weak. She circled the base of his cock with her hand and slowly jacked it while she licked the head with her tongue. The salty and musky taste made her groan. It was an intense flavor that she wanted more of. She closed her mouth on his cock, running her tongue all around it. Her mouth watered at the taste, and she began to bob her head on his cock.

Kal groaned as Natalie sucked him into her hot mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair, feeling her tongue licking his shaft. He pumped his hips. Her teeth occasionally scraped him, but she was enthusiastic, diving deeper and deeper with each bob of her head. He groaned out loud as he felt himself draw close. That's when the door opened.

Natalie heard the door click just as Kal came. The first spurt filled her mouth with his salty tang. Her eyes were wide as she caught Caroline's shocked expression. The second spurt made her puff out her cheeks and moan as her tongue was bathed in it. The third burst made her swallow as Kal pressed down on her head and thrust his hips. Natalie frantically waved Caroline away as the fourth throb sent more cum into her mouth, causing it to leak around his cock. The fifth made her gag and swallow as much as she could before the six flooded her mouth again.

Finally, it was over. The door shut as Caroline fled down the hallway. Natalie swallowed the rest of the intoxicating cum. A brief question of volume flit across her mind but was quickly pushed out as Kal groaned on the bed. She moaned around his cock, letting it grow soft in her mouth. She sucked gently on it, pulling the last of his cum out.

Kal gasped as Natalie pulled off him. He hadn't cum like that in forever. Rather, ever. He felt like he'd been backed up for years and just dumped a pint down her throat. His balls tingled at having been drained. He rested his head against the bed. Hopefully the roommate wouldn't kick up a fuss.

Natalie wiped her mouth and stood up shakily. She placed her hands on either side of him and looked down. "Something like that's fine, right? We can just have fun, right?"

Kal nodded his head in a daze. Maybe seeing Inna again hadn't been such a bad thing.

###

Kal racked the weights in the basement gym. Sweat soaked his shirt and his muscle ached pleasantly. These morning workouts were becoming more routine now. He finally felt like himself again.

He wiped his forehead with his towel and headed upstairs. The sun had just peaked out over the horizon, and the girls would soon be coming down. The water was running from upstairs, which likely meant that Melissa was showering. Wednesdays were her early morning classes.

Hana was already in the kitchen, sipping a cup of coffee. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Good morning. Hungry?"

"Famished." Kal pulled out the eggs and bacon he'd picked up the other day. "Fancy some pancakes?"

"Are you just trying to plump us all up?" She patted her flat stomach dramatically. "I swear I've put on two pounds since you started cooking breakfasts." She laughingly swatted his hands away as he pinched her teasingly.

"Looks good on you. I oughta fatten you up some more," he laughed as she puffed up her cheeks at him.

Melissa came down the stairs in her usual tired gate. She was not a morning person.

Kal smiled and held out a plate with a short stack of pancakes. "Breakfast? No eggs. I used the applesauce instead."

She gave a hesitant smile and nodded. The tension was still there, but she wasn't as snippy as she had once been.

"Syrup and butter are out already," Hana added. She stood at the kitchen island, her pancake mostly eaten already. "Do you need me to drop you off?"

"If you don't mind. The bus always runs late."

Kaylie bounced down the stairs. "Are you using a new soap?" Kaylie sniffed Kal when she came in. "It's nice. What is it?" She buried her head in his neck, sniffing the alluring scent.

"No, I haven't even taken my shower yet."

"Oh." She nuzzled his neck like a cat. "You slipped out of bed again. I was all cold without you."

"Aren't you getting too old for that, Kaylie?" Hana asked.

"Nope."

It had been helping, having Kaylie next to him in the mornings. It didn't seem as bad anymore, though he still felt that sense of loss.

Kaylie took another sniff. "Oh, meat," Kaylie groaned. "We should have hamburgers tonight. God that sounds good."

Kal glanced at Melissa, rotating his body so that he could look around Kaylie who was still clinging to him. "I could pick up some impossible burger patties for you."

"Uh, sure. Thanks."

"Oh, wait, we have coupons." Kaylie reached across the island. Her hips wiggled as she stretched, presenting her enticing behind clad in her tight pants. A rumbling began in Kal's chest as he watched her cute butt. He caught himself staring, hoping that no one else had noticed. He quickly pulled out the bacon from the pan. The smell was driving him crazy.

"Here you go." Kaylie put the coupon in his pocket. She kissed his cheek before skipping to the table, her tight buns jiggling. Kal bit into the bacon, trying not to stare.

###

The winds ruffled his fur as he lay on the cliff. The vast snowfields below stretched from the mountain out to the distant rivers. The fresh scent of new snow lingered in the air.

He raised his head. Her scent was on the wind. He looked back. Her elegant form padded through the snow. Sleek, yet soft. Her tail wagged as she approached. She rubbed her snout under his neck, rubbing his scent on herself. She lay next to him, her tongue lapping at his snout now, cleaning him. He nipped the soft fur of her neck and cleaned her in return.

Kal opened his eyes. The familiar weight of Kaylie warmed him. There hadn't been a night this week that she hadn't cuddled up to him and fallen asleep in his bed. She lay on her side, one leg over his and her soft breasts pressed into his chest.

Her scent tickled his nose. She smelled sweet, like a ripe orange or peach. It must have been a new soap, because for the last few weeks he'd been smelling that delicious scent on her.

Kal rolled, pulling her into his arms. Her leg wedged between his and he rested his cheek on her soft hair. She cuddled into him, sighing contently.

He breathed in deeply again. He followed his nose, bringing his head down to her long neck. He nibbled it. A little moan escaped her lips. It felt right. He nibbled more, applying just a little pressure on her soft skin.

Kaylie pulled in closer, her leg rubbing between his. She stretched her neck out, giving a little moan as he continued playing his teeth over her neck. His tongue darted out, licking her sweet skin. She shivered. She nuzzled his neck in return. She whimpered when he pulled back.

Kal lay face to face with her, her soft eyes watching his. He rubbed his nose to hers and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She curled into his chest, resting her head there, listening to his heart. He held her close as they both drifted off to sleep again.

###

"Where are you waiting?" Natalie asked over the phone. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Over at the field, uh, area seventeen, in the stands," he said, looking around.

"Okay. Bye."

He hung up and looked out at the old track. It had seen better days, but football wasn't the college's best sport, so not that much money went into it. He caught the familiar whiff of Melissa's boyfriend and cheap beer.

Kal's lips pulled back in a sneer at the two men cackling obliviously below him. They either didn't know or didn't care that anyone could overhear them as they continued their raucous laughter. The more he listened, the more he wanted to leap over the railing.

"No way! I knew she was a total slut! Shaking that ass, just begging to be bent over," Noah laughed.

"Totally true, I'm telling you. Melissa is a little cock gobbler. Was busting baby batter down her throat on the first night," Trent said, chugging the rest of his beer. "Little slut wanted it hard. Slapped her around a bit just to make her smile. Fucking freak I tell you."

"Oh man, and her sisters. Fuck! Bet those sluts could suck a man dry in not time."

"I'll let you know."

"No way! You hitting that as well?" Noah slapped Trent's hand.

"Hana's practically creaming herself when I'm over. Gonna bend her over and dump a load in her after I cum inside Melissa. Little slut totally wants it raw."

Kal's grip tightened around the guardrail, the metal shaking from the pressure. It would be easy. Just a short drop on them. Take out Noah, then bust Trent's face into the wall. A deep growl started within him. It'd be quick, no one would know.

He steadied himself, relaxing his grip as the two wandered off. No. They were just all talk. Little shits.

Natalie's momentary elation at seeing Kal was instantly doused at the suffocating bloodlust emanating from him. It wasn't something people really noticed, but wolves did. Her hackles raised. Her hair stood on end. Her eyes wandered toward the two men he was glaring at. Trent and Noah. What had they done to set him off?

Then suddenly, the aura was gone. Natalie let out a breath she hadn't even realized she was holding. He turned around to her, his face still cloudy. She instinctively shrunk back, but he lightened up upon seeing her.

"Did... did something happen?" she asked as she stepped into his hug.

"Nothing. Just... don't worry about it."

"Did Trent do something?" The rumbling in his chest shook her. She rested a cheek against him to calm him. He still seethed at them. "Would you like to come up? To relax?"

"Probably not a good idea," he growled.

"It's okay. I don't mind." His intense stare sent a shiver down her spine. She remained locked in his gaze. "Whatever you want," she said quietly.

Kal walked back to her dorm, Natalie holding tightly to his arm.

The door was barely locked before Natalie was on her knees. She tugged at his pants, his cock already swollen. It sprang out, nearly slapping her. Kal ran his fingers through her hair, grasping it at the scalp and pulling her to his cock. She obediently opened her mouth, and he sank it home. He pumped her head on his cock like she was a toy, driving his cock deep into her mouth. Every thrust would elicit a gurgling moan as Natalie hole was violated.

Natalie gagged as his cock pushed deeper into her. It bumped the back of her throat, but he kept hammering her. She reached down and rubbed herself through her tights. The wet gagging and gurgling sounds filled the room as Kal used her how he wanted.

Kal pulled her off his cock, letting her cough up saliva and breathe deeply. "Anything I want?" he growled.

A dopey smile spread across her cute face as she nodded, "Yes. Anything. As rough as you want."

He liked that answer. He positioned her on the bed so that her head hung off the edge facing the ceiling. He lined his cock up with her mouth, looking her in the eyes once more. "Anything?"

She opened her mouth in response, giving him clear access to her throat.

Kal rumbled as he squeezed his cock down into her tight confines. She coughed and gagged, but his cock pressed down her throat regardless. Her throat bulged as he lodged his cock there. She spasmed around him as she tried to swallow. Her face began to turn red, but she gave no indication of wanting to stop. He grinned at this cute little freshman he was throat fucking.

He pulled his cock out as her eyes became unfocused. She made a retching sound, spit spilling all over her face as she gasped the air in. She stayed where she was, opening her mouth again after a few breaths.

"Good girl," he growled, sliding his cock in again.

He proceeded to alternate pumping into her tight hole and giving her time to breathe. He took his frustration and anger out on her throat, delighting in how it bulged every time he thrust into it. As he pounded her throat, she fingered herself deliriously. Her tights were down by her knees, two fingers knuckle-deep in her while the other hand rubbed her clit furiously.

A deep growl grew in him as he jammed his cock as far as he could down her throat. His balls tightened, sending his cum directly into her stomach. Her throat tensed as she tried to swallow. Her body shook as she clenched her thighs together. Everything vibrated around his cock as he unleashed again and again.

Her movements became weak as his mind cleared. He pulled out with a start, and she drew in gasps of air while coughing out spit and cum. She rolled onto her stomach, head hanging off the bed so that she could wipe her face. Her cute butt waved in the air with every wracking cough.

Kal knelt down, rubbing her back. "I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

She nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up sign.

He looked around and gave her a towel to wipe off. She was a mess of saliva and cum, but she managed to wipe herself off. She rubbed her throat as she sat next to him, still coughing. Kal grabbed her a water bottle from her desk, and she thankfully swallowed some.

He expected her to admonish him, or at the very least tell him not to be so rough.

"Holy fuck. That was so hot." Her voice was raspy, but her eyes were bright as she looked at him. "Will you do that again?"

"Uh... I guess we can."

"God, I can't wait for you to wreck my ass like that."

He suddenly wondered if the shy girl he knew hadn't been replaced by a body snatcher.

###

She waggled her tail playfully. She breathed heavily from her mouth. Her body was tense, waiting for him to make his move.

She bolted as he chased her. She cut through the snow, bounding over drifts. She cut right, then left. He was close. She stopped and turned, squaring off against him. She snarled at him, her tail still wagging.

He bowled into her, waving his open maw at her. They rolled on the ground, growling and nipping.

She kicked off again, running quickly through the snow once more. He caught up to her, bringing her down with his teeth clamped on her nape.

She held still, licking her snout and whining. He stood above her and released her neck. He licked at her muzzle. She nuzzled him.

Kal awoke from his dream with a face full of hair. He didn't mind, as the pleasant warmth of her body soothed him. He pulled her close, her pert bottom sliding into his groin as he nuzzled her neck. Kaylie moaned, extending her neck for him. He nibbled it as she breathed heavily.

She smelled good. Really good. He nipped at her neck now, his teeth scraping along her skin. His tongue darted out, licking at where he bit.

Kaylie whimpered as he applied more pressure. Tiny shocks ran down her spine as his teeth scraped against her sensitive skin. Her nipples grew hard as he bit her neck. She wiggled her hips subconsciously, grinding them into him.

A rumbling came from deep in his chest. His arms squeezed her tight against him. Kaylie whimpered, her mouth hanging open as little whines emitted.

She felt something hard pushing between her cheeks. She rolled her hips, letting it settle between her velvety globes. She moaned as his hips began to move against hers. Her hips rolled against him.

Kal stroked himself against her rhythmically. He growled as he rubbed between her cheeks. He clamped onto her neck harder, making her moan and jerk her hips against him.

Kaylie panted and moaned as Kal rubbed himself against her. She didn't think, only reacted as her body desired. The heat spread throughout her, threatening to consume her. She ground back against him harder, wanting to feel him throb. She began to shake, feeling the tension growing. She muffled a strangled cry with her hand. Her body clenched, shaking her in orgasm. His teeth pushed down fiercely, holding her there as he grunted and growled. He throbbed between her cheeks. She felt every pulse as he came. She wiggled her hips more, making strained grunts.