Call of the Wild - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as he finally released her. She cooed as he gently licked her neck where he had left an impression of his teeth. Her body quivered in the aftershocks. She rubbed her head against his neck and purred. Her hips never left his lap. She took in his scent and closed her eyes. They fell asleep, lying in the mess they had made.

###

Kaylie awoke to Kal's fragrant scent playing in her nose. She smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck, breathing deeply. Her tongue flit out, licking the smooth skin. He tasted sweet and salty, a hint of spice. She shivered at the taste.

She opened her eyes. His smiling face greeted her. She gazed into his soft brown eyes, enraptured by the light within. When he leaned down, she rubbed her nose on his.

"Good morning." His voice seemed deeper. A small thrill shot through her at hearing the words.

"Good morning," she purred back. She ran her fingertips along his broad chest. "Did you sleep well?"

His rumbling was all she needed to hear to know that he had.

"I should probably get changed," she said softly, making no effort to leave. "I need to get to my classes.

She didn't resist as he pulled her close. She sighed happily as he licked the side of her neck and nibbled it. She pressed her body against his, her nipples already hard. She moaned at his attention, breathing in deeply his scent.

She whimpered when he pulled back, her mouth in a pout. He loosened his arms, but she remained there, pressed against him. She rubbed her face against his chest and up to his chin before finally getting out of bed. She cast a forlorn glance back, but giggled as his eyes tracked her. She wiggled her hips a bit as she left the room.

Kaylie went to her room and changed out of her pajamas. She paused as she reached for a towel. The thought of showering suddenly seemed off-putting. She sniffed herself, finding the spicy and sweet smell of Kal on her. The more she sniffed, the less interested she became in showering.

She padded over to her mirror, taking a look at herself. Her hair was a bit disheveled, but she had a healthy glow to her. She smiled, running her hand along the side of her neck. Kal had left little bruises there from his bite. She could almost feel the small indentations of where he had clamped down on her as she came.

A part of her knew that it was wrong. That they shouldn't have done that last night. But the rest of her didn't care, only remembering the blissful sensation of being with him. Her nipples grew hard again as she remembered how he had growled and held her tight against him. How he had rubbed against her and bitten her.

Kaylie shook herself out of her reverie. She quickly put on a new set of underwear, a cute t-shirt, and leggings. She tossed on a nice turtleneck sweater to cover the marks. She hummed as she headed downstairs, skipping to the kitchen.

"You're awfully chipper this morning." Melissa's eyes were only partially open as she sipped her coffee.

Kaylie gave her a peck on the cheek before pouring herself a mug. "Why shouldn't I be?"

Melissa grunted into her coffee. She swirled it around watching Kaylie place her bread in the toaster. "So. Uh. How was he? This morning?"

"Better." She rested her butt against the counter to speak to Melissa. "He's getting a lot better. I think he's still having nightmares...." She trailed off.

"He hasn't said anything?"

"No. I don't know if he even remembers. The dreams or the accident."

Melissa nodded awkwardly. She continued to stare at her coffee.

"You could ask him... if you wanted to. He'd be happy if you did."

"Um, yeah. Maybe."

###

Chapter 4

Kaylie slipped into Kal's room quietly. She wore her favorite nightie, though it seemed to have shrunk a bit in the wash. Kal's steady breathing was the only sound in the room as she tiptoed across the room. She pulled up the covers and gracefully slipped inside. It was warm, and she cuddled against Kal. He made a little groan and sniffed the air but continued to sleep as she settled against him.

Kaylie listened to his heartbeat, the slow steady rhythm matching her own. She took in his scent, that heady mix of sweet and spicy making her smile. She purred as she nuzzled him.

She tried to fall asleep but couldn't. Regardless of how she rolled, or how she positioned herself, she remained awake. She lay on her side, watching Kal sleep. How she envied him at this moment. His chest rose and fell gently. She ran her fingertips along his muscles. She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply again. Her fingers wandered down his stomach, brushing the bulge in his shorts. It brought back memories of that first night he'd pulled her close and rubbed against her.

Kaylie shivered, running her hands down onto her panties. She was already wet just thinking about him. She dipped her fingers underneath, moaning as she watched his sleeping face. She rubbed her fingers along her soaked lips. The wet smacking reached her ears as she coated her fingers.

She stroked and teased herself until her panties were completely soaked. She pulled them down and kicked them off. She circled her clit, moaning as she quaked. But she couldn't cum. She wanted to, but she couldn't. Not like that night.

Kaylie let out a whimper as she turned and cuddled back into Kal. She waggled her hips into his lap and rubbed her head into his neck like a cat. She whined when he didn't respond, still asleep. Her nipples poked the soft material of her shirt, every movement sending a tingle through her. She shivered at feeling his cock against her ass. She continued to press against him, wishing he would wake up. That he would hold her tight.

She gasped, feeling his hips press against her. She arched her back, leaning her head to look into his eyes. She shivered again as he watched her. She whimpered as she rubbed back, desperate for more. She didn't wait long as his arms wrapped her and pulled her tight against him. She moaned as he slowly pressed his length against her. The thin shorts separating them outlined the ridges of his cock as it rubbed her ass. His palms found her soft breasts. Kaylie gasped and panted as he massaged them. He rolled her hard nipples in his fingers and nibbled her ear lobe.

Kal thrust against her rhythmically. The waistband pulled away, freeing his cock. He groaned as he ran it along her soft skin. She was hot, burning up. She arched her back, rubbing her wet lips against his shaft. She moaned and twitched as he continued to tease her nipples. He rumbled, alternating nipping, and licking her neck.

Kaylie squealed when he pulled her hips tight against him, his cock slipping between her thighs. He pulled his length along her slick lips, rubbing her clit achingly slowly. She groaned, her legs shaking as he pushed back in. His slick cock gliding through her thighs and rubbing her lips. She obediently moved her hips to his rhythm, whimpering whenever he nipped her neck.

Her cries grew louder as he played with her. He brought a finger to her mouth, and she hungrily dove on it. She sucked it into her mouth, running her tongue along it. She moaned around his finger as her pussy tingled. He pulled his finger away, and she latched onto his forearm. She bit as she came, her entire body shaking and trembling. Kal never broke his rhythm, making her sob into his arm. Her tongue ran along the marks she left. He began to move faster, nipping her at neck, making her groan again. She cried out when he bit her again. Hot cum splashed her hands and thighs. He pulsed with every spurt, covering her hands. She groaned, feeling his teeth leave her tender flesh. She moaned happily as she rubbed his cum onto her skin. She arched her back again, licking his neck, purring in contentment.

She fell asleep, covered in his mess, his cock between her thighs. This was right. It felt right.

###

Kal loaded the washing machine with his soiled sheets yet again. He really wished that they would be more careful about the mess, but those kinds of thoughts always went right out the window as soon as she was in his arms. He held his nose so that he wouldn't smell her musk again. It always gave him a raging hard-on, which wouldn't be as big a problem if she were here to take his frustrations out on. His cock twitched of the thought of sliding between her thighs again.

"Again, Kal? Are you sure you're okay?" Hana asked, making him jump in surprise. "You're sweating an awful lot at night recently."

Kal quickly jammed the bedding in, getting a full blast of Kaylie's sweet, creamy scent. "It's fine. Really. Just need to crack a window I think."

"Please do. Your room smells like a gym in the mornings. How Kaylie hasn't yelled at you yet is beyond me." Hana slipped into the narrow washing room behind him. She replaced the drier sheets and detergent. "And I'm glad you're working out again, but make sure you wash your towels. I swear, I can smell you in every room of this house."

Kal turned on the washing machine, angling himself so she didn't notice his sudden erection. It didn't help that her soft hips would bump his. And it really didn't help when she suddenly hugged his back, and he could feel her bountiful bust and nipples rub against him.

"I'm just teasing. No need to be so embarrassed." She squeezed him tight.

Kal was glad that the washing machine was running, as that deep rumbling was beginning in his chest again. Her scent invaded his nose. He held his breath, trying to calm himself.

###

"Ow! I said I'm fine. Stop touching it!" Melissa batted Hana away.

"It'll get infected. Stop moving and let me take care of it." Hana wouldn't be deterred, approaching again with the swabs.

"It's fine. It's just a black eye. It could have been worse." Melissa flinched but finally gave up her struggles as Hana grasped her chin tightly.

"I can't believe you weren't wearing a seat belt. I thought you had more sense than that." Hana fumed as she dabbed cream onto Melissa's face.

"I was going to. We hadn't started moving yet. Trent just started suddenly—"

The door slammed open, and Kal rushed in. His eyes landed on the black eye, the scratches on her face, and the way she cradled her arm.

"Calm down. It was just a small accident." Kaylie intercepted him, her hands on his chest. "It's superficial only. She'll be fine."

"Where is he?" he growled.

"Kal. Stop." Melissa had never seen Kal so angry, and she had plenty of experience making him angry. "It wasn't his fault." That was a lie, but Kal looked ready to tear Trent's throat out.

"How much did he have to drink?"

"N... nothing..."

"Don't lie to me. I can smell it on you."

"It doesn't matter. The only damage was to his car. This doesn't concern you."

"Like hell it doesn't. The guy treats you like shit and now you're defending him for drinking and driving?"

"It's my life! I'm not a kid!"

"Then stop acting like one!"

"STOP IT!" Hana's yell shocked them both into silence. "Both of you, just stop it! I'm so sick and tired of you two at each other's throats. Melissa, he's obviously terrified that you got hurt. Kal, she's already beat up and you getting angry isn't helping anyone. If you aren't going to help, then get out!"

Kal's mouth hung open in stunned silence. He caught Melissa's eyes and they both dropped their gazes.

"I'm sorry, Melissa," he mumbled. "I was so scared when I heard about it. I didn't... I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry, too."

They both gazed at the floor in silence. Hana harumphed and went back to applying some first aid to Melissa. Kal sat down beside Kaylie, waiting for Hana to finish.

###

Both Kal and Melissa had been on eggshells around Hana and each other since that night. There had been something deeply disturbing about the ever-loving Hana lashing out at them. Kal and Melissa had offered up a game and movie night to smooth things over.

The night went well. Great even. After the initial awkwardness with Kal and Melissa darting glances at Hana to confirm that she wasn't angry, it started to feel like it used to. They played some increasingly inappropriate card games that had everyone laughing and ended the night with an upbeat comedy.

"I swear, people would think you're a couple," Melissa said, watching Kaylie cuddle Kal.

Kaylie stuck her tongue out. "You just wish it was you."

She scoffed, casting a quick glance at Kal.

"How is your girlfriend?" Hana asked.

"Ah, that. Yeah, she's... good."

"They're not dating, Hana," Melissa said. "They're fuck-buddies."

"Melissa!"

"There's nothing wrong with it."

Kal caught Hana's disapproving eyes. "It's not that I don't like her. I do. A lot. But, after things with...," he glanced at a glowering Melissa before continuing. "She who will not be named. I'm not sure I'm really ready. I just want to spend time with my family."

"Hence, the over-the-top PDA." Melissa rolled her eyes again.

"That you so totally don't want."

"..."

Kaylie grinned and sat on Kal's lap. She patted the vacant seat next to him. "Here you go."

Melissa's lip twitched, casting another glance at Kal. He just smiled at her. She glanced over at Hana in the other chair, who tipped her head subtly. Melissa nibbled her lower lip a bit, before sliding over on the couch.

"I missed you, Melissa," he said. "I'm really sorry. For everything."

Melissa nodded, slowly leaning against him, and resting her head on his shoulder. She didn't say anything for the rest of the movie.

###

Kaylie stepped into the dark room and closed the door. The moonlight reflected off the two shining eyes in the bed. She raised her hands slowly to the straps of her nightie. She pulled them down her arms, the silky material pooling on the floor. She stood bare naked, the moonlight highlighting her pure form.

She approached the bed, purring as she slipped under the covers with him. She nuzzled his neck. Her skin tingled as he ran his fingers down her spine. A moan escaped her lips as he nibbled her sensitive skin. He pulled her tight against him. He was hot, and she pressed herself against him.

His hands roamed her body. She shivered at his touch. She whimpered at his teasing hands. They rubbed against her wet lips, parting them with his fingers. She hugged tightly against him, rocking her hips against his fingers. Her hands gingerly grasped his cock, slowly stroking it as his fingers explored her. She brought her lips to his. Their tongues danced playfully as they stroked each other.

She panted at his touch, rocking her hips against his fingers. "Please, Kal. Please."

He growled and rolled her over. He slipped his cock between her thighs again. She coated him in her wetness. His burning cock slid smoothly, rubbing her lips and clit with every stroke. She angled her hips with every stroke, until the tip began pressing against her opening. She wiggled her hips on the tip, pressing back.

Kaylie muffled a scream as Kal's cock entered her. His bulbous head pressed in, spreading her wide. He licked her ear, groaning as he slid deeper. Her body shook as her hips pushed back, slowly swallowing him inch by inch. She looked up, his yellow-green eyes watching her as he growled. Her mouth hung open as his little thrusts opened her further. Short gasps escaped her lips with each stroke. The occasional whine left her until he was fully settled within her. Her hands rubbed her flat tummy, fingers playing over the slight bulge of his cock.

She whimpered, nuzzling his neck as he stroked hers. He ran fingernails along her exposed throat, making her whimper more. She wiggled her hips, urging him to move more. She gasped as his fingers closed around her throat. He growled as he slowly thrust into her. Her tight walls clung to him. Every movement shot a spark through her. Her pussy sloshed wetly, already completely soaked. The bed became wet from how excited she was. He bit her shoulder. She cried out, pressing herself back into him. Her fingers played over his bulge in her stomach with each thrust.

Kaylie groaned gutturally. Her body shook, clamping down on his cock. Her body went rigid. Waves of pleasure racked her body. Kal bit her neck, holding her still as she shook on his cock. Kaylie sobbed in ecstasy. Hot cum blasted deep into her. Her eyes rolled back as he filled her. His hips pushed hard into her, his fingers clutching her throat, his teeth sinking into her neck. He filled her completely, her tummy slightly rounding.

Kal licked her marked neck as she cooed. He ran his hand over her rounded tummy. She purred happily. He didn't pull out, staying buried deep inside her. His cock grew softer in her pleasant warmth, being sweetly suckled by her pussy as she contracted her muscles. She nuzzled his neck, her pussy happily convulsing around him.

***

He lay in the den, wrapped around her warm body. She breathed easily against him, her ear twitching occasionally. He rubbed his snout into her fur, breathing in her scent.

His ear perked up. A sound carried faintly in the air. It drifted through the narrow opening. He stood up, cocking his head. She stirred, noticing his absence. Her ears stood tall. She heard it too.

They padded out onto the mountain ledge overlooking the snowfields. Their heads swiveled, their ears turning to identify the sound. It hummed in the air, everywhere and yet from nowhere. They raised their heads and howled back.

***

Lukas was sipping his tea when he heard it. He cocked his head. It was faint, but a new voice had risen in the chorus. He blinked in confusion. There shouldn't be any new ones. There hadn't been for decades now.

He set the delicate cup on the tray. He signaled the maid, who quickly approached with her head bowed.

"Summon Elina and Niko." She gave a crisp bow and left the study.

Lukas sat in thought until the doors opened. Elina and Niko entered smoothly, stopping before him. Elina stood tall, her hands behind her back in her crisp uniform as she waited for him to speak. Niko slouched slightly, a habit he hadn't broken yet. Lukas nodded to the maid, who shut the doors behind her.

"Tell me. Why have I summoned you?" He sipped his tea again. It was best to keep them sharp. He shouldn't be the only one capable of noticing it.

"The call, father," Elina immediately replied, giving her brother hardly any time to think.

"Correct. And why is that significant?"

"A new awakening," Niko got out quickly.

"But there shouldn't be one," Elina added. "It was faint, likely far removed from the others."

"Good. Then you two know what you need to do. Investigate, and bring the new one into the fold. You have little time; the other families are likely on the move as well."

They bowed and left quickly. Lukas stared into the fireplace, the light reflecting off his yellow eyes. A slow smile spread on his face.

###

Kaylie lay bent over the kitchen island, panting hard. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, while her panties lay at her ankles. Kal aggressively dove his tongue into her, spreading her open. He rubbed her gloriously toned ass with his hands, spreading them wide so that he could dive deeper into her soaked pussy. He lashed her slit, running his long tongue along her. She gasped as he pressed his fingers into her, curling them into her sensitive spots. She arched her back, letting his tongue strike her clit as he fingered her.

Kal lapped at the intoxicating scent. It drove him wild whenever she was near. She was always ready for him, practically leaking anytime he nuzzled her neck. He curled his fingers rhythmically as her gasps increased in pitch. They sloshed wetly in her as she squeezed them lovingly. He continued as she shook, her sobbing gasps music to his ears.