Call of the Wild - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie sagged against the island, laying her full weight on it. She quivered as he pulled his fingers out only to whimper as she felt his hot cock slide along her wet lips. She looked back pleadingly, raising and shaking her hips for him. Her mouth hung open as she whimpered, rubbing herself along his hot cock.

"Please," she whispered. "I need it."

Her eyes widened and she tensed as he pressed his head into her excited hole. It pulsed and welcomed him home. He easily slid along her soaked walls, prying her open. She groaned while she watched him. She took in every expression of pleasure on his face as he sank into her. It thrilled her, knowing that she made him feel this way. That her body was to his liking. Her pussy convulsed around him.

Kal bumped against her cervix. He leaned forward, growling into her ear. Kaylie wiggled her hips against him, grinding him deeper into her. She moaned as his last inches entered her, stretching her tummy. He nibbled on her lobes, making her twitch around him.

"Good girl." He rumbled into her ear. The deep baritone vibrations raced down her spine. Her pussy clenched around him. She let out a wail as he nibbled on her neck. Whenever he bit her, she would grind her hips against him. Her juices leaked down in a constant stream, running down her legs and into her socks.

"Please, Kal. Fill me up again. Let me feel you."

Kaylie whimpered at the emptiness within her as he pulled back. He held himself just inside her entrance, letting her hole convulse over the tip of his cock. His fingers clamped down around her hips, pulling her back onto his cock as he slid back in. She cried out as he filled her again. His tip kissed her cervix again, making her shudder and wail. Her legs quaked as he fully sheathed himself within her velvety tunnel.

Kal growled as he thrust back into his sister. Her tunnel gripped him tightly. Her soft hips yielded to his fingers as they pulled her back harder. Every thrust made her squeal. Wet slaps filled the kitchen as he pumped her. She cried out when he bit her neck. Her knuckles turned white as she grasped the island top. She screamed as he somehow grew within her. She shook, her pussy clamping down wetly around his expanding girth. A bulge in the base of his cock pressed against her walls.

Kaylie's vision blurred as she came. The constant growing pressure in her pussy stretched her. Her walls quivered as every muscle tensed around him. The pressure of his sharp teeth on her neck overwhelmed her senses. Her scream turned into a groaning wail as her body relaxed. His knot engorged to its full size, locking him into her. Her cervix twitched on the tip of his cock, feeling him throbbing insistently against it. She gurgled as the hot cum splashed against it. It greedily sucked it in, guiding it to her womb. It was so hot. It burned. Every throb made her hotter. His tongue on her marked skin made her shiver in ecstasy as her pussy continued to squeeze him for more.

Kal leaned forward, resting his weight against her. He groaned, feeling his balls fully empty into her. His cock lay in the heat of her pussy, even as it began to grow soft. The knot bound them together. He rubbed his cheek on her hair. The rumbling in his chest conveyed his satisfaction.

Kaylie arched her head up, rubbing it against him. She mewled as she licked and nipped at his neck. His scent. His taste. Her body burned whenever she was near it. She rubbed her head against him. She wanted it on her. She wanted to smell like him. Everyone would know that she was his.

###

Hana dropped the car keys in the basket and went into the kitchen. Melissa was still quiet, but she was less volatile these days. She still wouldn't talk about anything, but maybe all the pressure she was bottling up inside had finally found a way to get out.

She poured herself a cup of coffee but paused before taking a sip. She sniffed the air. Had Kaylie been cooking something? It smelled... bitter... and sweet? It seemed stronger by the island, but she didn't see anything newly baked. Her hand landed in something sticky. She held her hand up. White sticky sugar frosting was spilled all over the counter.

Hana grumbled, but then held her hand up to her nose. She breathed in deeply. What had Kaylie mixed into this? Some kind of bitter extract perhaps. It had a sour smell in there as well. She licked it. She smacked her lips. It wasn't particularly sweet, and it had a pungent taste, but it wasn't unpleasant.

She took another lick, letting it settle on the flat of her tongue. Her brow crinkled in thought. Maybe it was some kind of slurry to thicken up something. The more she tasted it, the more she liked the unusual flavor. She licked the last of it off her palm. She groaned as she swallowed it.

Hana yelped when her alarm went off suddenly. She chided herself and turned it off. She had a meeting to get to. She reached for the paper towel, but hesitated. With her arm still outstretched, she looked back at the counter. There wasn't that much of a mess left. She glanced at the door and then scooped up the remaining batter on her finger, then placed it in her mouth. She sucked her finger clean. Her tongue running around her digit, licking up every inch of it. A little shiver played down her spine. She'd need to ask Kaylie what she had made.

###

Natalie breathed steadily as she jogged along the trail. Her ponytail bobbed in the setting light of the sun, little puffs of breath frosted in the chilly air. She enjoyed running out here, away from the hustle and bustle of the town. With winter break, few students remained, so she had the trail all to herself. She wove through the trees.

She sniffed the air. The unpleasant acrid odor of a campfire lingered. There were a few such spots in the area where people could camp, although they typically only stayed until dark. The blaze of a fire sat at the edge of her vision. Music and laughter already filled the air. She grumbled, her good mood having been spoiled.

As she drew closer, she could make out the figures. She growled at seeing Trent. Melissa may have forgiven him for the drunken accident, but Kal certainly hadn't. Her lips curled up in a sneer. She shook her head, driving that feeling down where it festered. She resolved herself to ignore him and just jog by.

At times, it was an unfortunate curse to have well developed hearing. Between the laughter she could make out Noah's voice as he mumbled to Trent.

"Speaking of little sluts, check it out. Isn't that Melissa's friend?"

"Yeah. Natalie. Hangs around all the time. Bet she'd suck you off in a heartbeat."

"Can't wait to nut down her throat. Bet she moans like a bitch." He finally raised his voice. "Hey, Natalie! Come on over! We got beers!"

Her teeth creaked from grinding them. Her body shook in anger. Fucking pricks. She continued running, ignoring them.

"Natalie! What the fuck? You ignoring me?" He glared at her as she ran past.

She blocked out his voice and continued running.

Noah began jogging after her. "Natalie! Are you fucking deaf? Natalie!"

She increased her pace, moving farther from the campsite. Blood pumped in her ears. A deep rumbling in her chest began.

His heavy footsteps followed her, keeping up. "Stop playing hard to get. Fuck."

Her fingers began to tingle in that familiar sensation. No. No, not now. There wasn't a full moon. Why now? "Fuck off, Noah. I'm not playing." Her toes began to tingle as well. Her vision swam.

"Oh? Fuck? You want me to fuck you? Sure. Just slow down. I'll fuck you good." He laughed as he ran now.

A splitting pain ran down her spine. She ran faster. Not now. Please, not now. Her breath became ragged as her chest creaked. Her muscles twitched uncontrollably. She shakily grabbed her shirt, pulling it off. It was too late to stop it.

"Oh shit, you were serious?! Fuck yeah!"

"Fuck. Off." She growled. The long shadows covered her in the forest. Her fingers snapped painfully. She roared.

"What the fuck?" Noah slowed down, thinking his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Natalie came to a halt, desperately tearing her shoes off. Her jaw dislocated. She roared again. Her fingers cracked, extended, and cracked again. Her spine popped, hunching her over as it grew. She hooked a jagged claw on her pants to pull them off, but she tore through the material. She threw her head back and roared into the skies.

Noah tripped over himself as he tried to back up. He was stone sober now and scrambling backwards as fast as he could. His scream was covered by the deep roars Natalie emitted as her body contorted and grew. He turned and fled as her glowing eyes snapped toward him.

Natalie's mind was filled with pain. Screaming agony as her body broke and tore and reformed. A deep hunger filled her. A ravenous emptiness more painful than her transformation. Her stomach gnawed through her. She ignored the crippling agony of her disjointed limbs and ran. She ran toward the screaming. She could barely see, but she could smell it. She leapt onto it, tearing into it. Warm blood filled her mouth. She gulped chunks of flesh, crunched bones, swallowing it all. She cracked open the ribs, driving her maw into the chest. The warm organs splashed their juices across her tongue. She devoured it all. She raised her fists, crashing them down on the skull. Again and again, she struck until it cracked open. She tore it in half and devoured the insides.

She raised her blood covered snout high into the air, roaring for more. It wasn't enough. She needed more.

***

Natalie vomited onto the forest floor. The thick taste of iron in her mouth and crimson red chunks on the ground told her she'd killed again. Her body shook in pain. The freezing air bit her skin. The only shelter she had from the cold wind was the burrow she had apparently dug for herself. She looked at her shaky hands. Blood and dirt caked them. She needed to get out of here. She needed to run.

###

Chapter 5

The breeze softly stroked Niko's fur as he sat on his haunches. The brook babbled as it flowed, and the fresh scent of flowers lingered on the wind. He turned his ears, waiting for the call. He yawned, his tongue lolling as he stretched out his limbs. He began to walk along the brook, occasionally placing a paw into the cool stream. He lapped at the water, growing bored waiting for the new one to call out again.

It would be a massive achievement to bring a new Freji into the fold. There hadn't been a new one born for as long as he could remember. It could tip the precariously balanced scales in their favor, finally ending the deadlock the families found themselves in.

That was, of course, if they could find them.

He grew weary and finally lay down in the grass. He closed his eyes.

***

Niko groaned as he got out of the chair. His father was still stuck in the old-world sensibilities, so everything looked fancy, but felt terrible. He glanced up at the knock.

Elina strode in wearing her riding gear. Her shock-white hair, the hereditary gene they all shared, was up in a tight ponytail. She was practically poured into the pants and waistcoat. The thigh-high boots gave her another inch, not that she needed it as she already stood taller than most men.

"Any progress?"

"Good morning, sister. So nice to see you. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Good morning. Any progress?"

At least she hadn't rolled her eyes this time. "Nothing. My guess is that they're somewhere on the other side of the world."

"What makes you think that?"

"Timing. They're likely doing it unconsciously when they sleep, so it'll already be hard to connect with them. How about your side?"

"Nothing from our contacts in the other families. They're playing it quietly as well. I've been looking over medical records but haven't found anything yet. Well, I should say, I've found lots, but none of them have panned out."

"Finding recent survivors was always going to be a long shot." He tapped his finger thoughtfully. "Why don't you take a look through some older files as well. Anything involving the America's might bubble something to the surface."

"Alright, I'll see to it after my ride."

"You are seriously going for a ride now?"

She was already heading out the door. "I'll let you know if I find anything."

***

The landscape rapidly shifted as Niko darted through the forest. The land streaked by, nearly blurring as he ran. Forests gave way to grasslands. His paws hit the waters of the ocean and he ran atop it. Distance and physics meant little in this realm.

The call came again. He sprinted toward the fields of snow. He slowed as he neared the massive mountain before him. Two shapes sat atop the ledge, crying into the sky.

Two? One was already unbelievable, but there were two?

Niko called out in reply, sitting within the snowfields as a sign of good faith. It would be improper to intrude further, especially for a new Freji.

The two locked eyes on him and approached warily. The larger one moved to his right, while the smaller one to his left.

Greetings. I am Niko.

He blinked in surprise as the two began to growl at him. He tried again.

I'm here as a friend.

The large one's ears lowered against his head; fangs bared.

No, no. No need for that. I'm just here to talk.

Shit. Niko bolted. The two were hot on his heels. The smaller one nipped at his legs, driving him to the larger one. How were new Freji keeping up with him? He was already at top speed, and they were easily keeping up. He needed to get out of their territory.

He yelped as the big one's jaw snapped at his shoulder, his teeth tearing a gash open. Niko ducked behind the large one at the next lunge, sharply turning directions. By the time the big one had turned to follow him, he was already leaving the snowy terrain. They slowed, appeared satisfied having chased him off.

***

"Holy Shit!" Niko shot up from the chair clutching his shoulder. He stamped his leg at the pain coursing through him. Damage dealt in that realm, even minor, resulted in a massive backlash, especially in someone else's territory. His entire arm burned like he'd just dipped it into molten lead. It lasted for an agonizingly long time before finally fading.

He lay on the floor, covered in a cold sweat.

The door opened. Not even a knock this time. "I assume you found them then?"

He glared at his sister, who didn't seem bothered by it. "Yes, I found him. Negotiations broke down. He's gone feral."

"There's only one way to deal with feral ones," she snorted. "You just don't have the spine for it."

"Well, why don't you go knock yourself out?"

"Fine. Where?"

"Like I'm going to tell you that. You figure it out yourself."

"Fine. I'll just trace you. Not like it's hard."

He glared at her as she walked out of the room. The moment the door closed he relaxed his face. "Oh sister, you make it too easy sometimes."

While this was a race against the other families, it was also a race between the two siblings. Elina had been heavily favored for a while now, but she hadn't been crowned heir yet. And if he brought in the new Freji, that slot might well be his.

He could already guess as to what method she was going to employ to cow the newcomer. She was all muscle, but hardly any wiles. She was going to be in for a rude awakening. He may have forgotten to mention the second one to her. Oops.

He frowned as he considered how to approach them. The young Freji already had a mate. Unchecked ferals building their own packs would introduce several variables. None of which benefitted him. If he couldn't communicate in that realm, he would have to do it here. Luckily, their lair gave him a clue on how to find them.

The mountain he'd seen was a familiar one. It had been a topic of discussion amongst the families quite recently, which was why he recognized it. Niko sat back down in his chair and rang the silver bell on the table. Moments later a blonde maid entered the room and bowed.

"Bring me any files related to storm incident at Mount Waris. Specifically, any North or South Americans involved."

###

"Natalie, you need to leave," her father said over the phone. "They'll send hunters to investigate. Get as far as you can from there."

"That'll just make me look suspicious. Plus, I can't."

Her father growled in frustration. "Natalie, I get that you like this guy, but you are in danger. And that puts him in danger."

"No, that's not why. Dad, he's different. When I'm around him, I can suppress it. I don't even change during the full moon."

"Great, so now it just comes out randomly."

"Listen, I don't know why that happened. Maybe I was angry, maybe I felt like I was in danger, who knows, but if I stay with Kal, I won't change."

"..."

"Dad. I'll be fine. Even if a hunter comes out, they'll probably be more confused than anything. And I can hide now. It'll be fine."

"...alright. But the moment they look at you funny, you leave. You got me? Come back here. Tell the school that you're having a hard time dealing with classes, or something, and just come back."

"I got it dad. Thanks."

###

Kaylie raked deep furrows across Kal's back as he thrust into her. The wet slapping resounded in the room. She groaned each time, planting kisses along his neck. Her heart fluttered, hearing the deep rumbling from his chest. Her body molded to his, perfectly enveloping him.

"Kal. Stay with me. Forever."

He dove his tongue hungrily into her mouth in response. She moaned as her tongue intertwined with his. His broad chest pressed down on her. Her stiff nipples rubbed against him. Her body quaked from the sensation.

Something was different. She felt different. She rolled her hips more insistently. She could feel it. Her body responding to him. It needed more. She needed more.

She whimpered as he drove into her. Pressure built within her, pressing back against him with every stroke.

Kal rumbled, nipping at her delectable neck. His deep strokes found more resistance now. He struck her spongy walls, but they continued to press outward. Each thrust sank less deeply. He growled. It was maddening. He latched onto her neck. Kaylie wailed as he ground hard into her. Her resistance began to weaken, even as the pressure continued to grow.

Kaylie screamed. The pleasure from the bite, from the girth splitting her open, from the head piercing into her, it was too much. Her entire body tensed like a muscle, squeezing him tightly within her grasp. The vibrations from his growl shook her. His insistence was intoxicating.

The air rushed from her lungs as her final resistance surrendered. Kal suddenly sank completely into her, piercing her softened cervix and slamming into her womb. Her body shook as her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

Kal's bite eased, his tongue now playing over the deep bite marks. This was where he was meant to be. Deep inside her. It sucked on his cock, even as her walls squeezed him. It felt like a mouth running up and down his length as he throbbed within her pussy. Her womb sucked him in, playing wetly along his shaft.

Kaylie whimpered, nuzzling his neck. Her tongue flicked out to lick up his scent. Part of her knew that it wasn't possible for her to take him like this. Not as a human. But the other part of her knew that it was right. This was where he belonged.

She quailed as he withdrew. The tip of his cock pulled to the entrance of her cervix. She pulsed around him, trying to suck him back in. He lingered there for a moment, before sliding in again. She sighed in contentment as she felt that pressure against the back of her womb.

Kal continued his slow pace. It was no longer hard and insistent. He licked her neck and nibbled at her ear lobes. Her squeaks and whimpers were music to his ears. Her teeth nipped at his neck playfully. This felt right.