All Comments on 'Call-out'

by WarmHander

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
Excellent First Story

This is, perhaps the best written store I have read on this site. Your command of our common language is far superior to most of the hacks who publish here. This story is highly erotic without being vulgar, and II found myself looking up a word I was not familiar with. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Funny and very sexy. Well done.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Enjoyable read, keep up the positive side of being different

I enjoyed it too, not my usual reading of choice, but very enjoyable and different to the normal everyday coupling that we are used to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deja vu?!

The names, ages, and marital situations of your characters are eerily close to the relationship I had with a wonderful lady a few years ago. I await the sequel....

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
I love Stories Like This*****

Great piece of writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Thoughts

Admittedly I have not read the entire story. But my first thoughts are you need some help with grammar. The first sentence is a run on sentence. So is the third.

While my mother was an English teacher she’s not the one that taught me grammar. My 9th grade English teacher was the tyrant that pressed this into my head: never use a preposition to end a sentence with. The word “by” used in the second paragraph is a preposition.

I say all this only to enhance the read of the story. Now, back to reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous