All Comments on 'Call Out Your Name Ch. 04'

by cliffgirl08

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MistressKinksMistressKinksover 11 years ago
Gah!!!!!!

Leave me hanging like that!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter- hope the fall out isn't too harsh. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love it :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Ditto

and ditto I hate cliffhangers but so sweet that ending was..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like this series alot. The characters are endearing and their issues are realistic, as well as disturbing as I wait for the gauntlet to be dropped by the stalker. I have to say that I am surprised though. They have been so careful. I mean, it seems silly that they thought going as friends to the prom could be a problem. People do that often enough. If they danced together and took photos, it might have given it away, but not just going stag. So, for Jesse to decide to out them without telling him, just seemed wrong. I can't imagine Jesse thinking it is okay with the fallout that would come. Wouldn't he be afraid Shane wouldn't forgive him for it? And suddenly for shane to be so okay with it after being so careful, it just didn't fit for me. It wasn't like they had even cosidered revealing everything. Unless it was just beyond them to keep up the ruse in the face of Jesse doing something so sweet, I just think it was an extreme change of behavior. It seemed off for Shane to suddenly say he's so proud of their relationship and he'd fall on the sword for it. That said, I am very interested to see how it goes from here. Look forward to more.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

5 stars from me. I'd give you more if I could. Entertaining plot and lovable characters.

MrDebonairMrDebonairover 11 years ago
Ah, young lust

Haha, the near-arrest had me going. Very similar to something that happened in my past but times have changed. Shane and Jesse are lucky the cop was being nice to them.

jordynskissjordynskissover 11 years ago

Part of me gets the idea of Shane letting Jesse do that. It seems a little out of character but he could deny it later if his papa made an issue out of it much easier than going to a dance together.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago

How do you do it?? So bloody good, says this Brit! Can't wait for next installment - though I know I must! You write such great erotica; perhaps you were gay in a former life!

x

LordLoganLordLoganover 11 years ago

I have read every chapter so far. This one makes me dread Shane and Jesse's future. The trouble with the stalker and Jesse's refusal to take him seriously or listen to Shane leaves me with a bad feeling. I would almost call Shane overly dependent on Jesse and their relationship together and hope I'm wrong.

brucetalmightybrucetalmightyover 11 years ago

You write so well. This was a definite slow, sensual build up before the storm.

valeroticyvaleroticyover 11 years ago

I get a feeling of the calm before the storm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dread

this is that lovely cuddly moment in a film where everything is perfect and then you realise there's still another 45 mins to go and you know everything is going to go wrong for them.

I swear if one of them dies I'll never forgive you. but even that won't make me stop reading. xx

melonhead94melonhead94about 11 years ago
Oh no

Even without your warning I could tell something awful is going to happen because usually where this kind of love is professed, it's like deja vu. They're so in love, therefore, it means tragedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous