All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 05'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW....so unreal.

Why present Marvin and Maggie as NEVER getting along and seeming to always spy on each other.....this is so contradictory from other chapters when trying to present themselves as a happily married couple who have a wonderful family.

Me thinks the characters have becaome so unreal...that you are trying to put circles into squares....because the storyline and the characteres don't fit...SO UNREALISTIC that it takes away from the story line or whatever you are trying to write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just what we need in this world to train their

another adulterous married slut to train their daughters in how not to be good wifes and moral. YOu know she lives off her husband and then picks fights with him to justify and cover her lying cheating ways. Shows a woman who is either mentally ill or simply a prostitute (living with her husband just for the money) with no morals or ethics. If she really was a mature ethical woman she would get her divorce first then begin her slutting ways. Husband needs to shot her ass dressed as a robber while she is "involved" with a man who wears pants that show his cock when working with females, he has the maturity of about a 13 year old. The world would be a better place with both of them not present. Dad and girls could mourn together and work thru the girls finding about their mothers infidelity and cheating and being killed in a break in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Roberto

needs to be very careful.Unknown to him is the fact that Marvin the mild mannered dentist was a former secret service man,and also a Ranger,a Marine,a SEAL,and an honorary SAS member.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Marvin says

what the fuck,,, this is the third day she's picked a fight with me! my god, this is my beloved wife, ain't she? I'll just go and kiss her feet and say good night!

it's fuckin' stupid, author! it don't make no sense. why don't you have her poison her two daughters? I'd still say it still don't make no sense, even if you did that,,, that woman and man is too stupid,,, it don't matter waht they do or say, it don't make no difference, i tell you!

but since you take so much time, writing so many chapters, it don't think it deserves total zeros, like these other ungrateful and non-sofistikated readers say! don't pay attention to none of them; they is just jealous of your talents and your very intelligent characters erocticism, especially that beautiful and loving mother/wife,,,

keep havin' her go to Roberto and have him make her his and his friend's Mexican whores and have her give him a few kids,,, Marvin would still be clueless,,, make it so, let him stay a bonehead idiot and let that beautiful woman have all the fun in this world, dear hard working author!!

drifteremeritusdrifteremeritusabout 17 years ago
Try writing

Don't these assholes ever get tired of running other people down? I suggest they try their hand at writing....

Keep it up author....

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HEY DUMMY...GET WISE

and sooner rather than later. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous