Callie

Story Info
How to handle those marketing phone calls.
884 words
4.2
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers

Callie

How to handle those marketing phone calls. As normal, if you're looking for graphic details check out the other authors on this site.

I was sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I dearly loved my wife, Callie. But she could be so demanding sometimes. Always wanting something like a new car or designer clothes. I could easily afford those items and would be happy to provide such things. In fact I did see to it that she did get all that her heart wanted and more. What did get to me were the sexual demands she placed on me. And the worst part was I had no one to share my feelings with. I had just finished giving her what she had asked or maybe demanded when the phone rang. I put down the can of beer I had just opened. Callie as normal had fallen asleep after enjoying the orgasm I had given her not fifteen minutes before. I knew it was one of those damn marketing calls just by the numbers shown on the readout.

"Hello"

"Good afternoon, may I speak to the lady of the house?"

"No."

"Could we talk for a minute or two?"

"Yes I would like that. Do you know what she did to me today?"

"I represent the peace officers...

"I just finished cleaning up the kitchen when she called me into...

"Sir could we?...

"the bedroom. There she was all naked and laying on the bed and I knew what she wanted so I licked and sucked on her...

"excuse me but sir I'm trying to share with you...

"breasts. First the right one and because her left one is more sensitive...

"about those brave men and women...

"I spent even more time there...

"sir if we could, sir if I could...

"until she was breathing heavier. Then she put her...

"explain how they benefit society and...

"hand on my head and pushed. That's her signal that she wants me to do other stuff...

"sir could I please tell you...

"So I licked and gave her little love bites on her inner thigh. About half...

"and talk about how we are asking for ...

"way between her knee and her hip, she likes it when I...

"sir please let me...

"do that. Next I moved up and was licking that crease were the leg joins the hip. That really gets her going...

"tell about the children...

"She grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips...

"and spouses of... sir I'm trying...

"to make it easier for me to get at what she really wanted. She loves it when I suck on her outer lips, so that's what I did next and she...

"to tell you about those brave men and...

"was really getting into what I was doing. Then I went to work on her honey...

"women that...

"pot. First some long licks and trying to get my tongue up inside as best I could...

"give so selflessly...

"It is long but can never quite go deep enough...

"of themselves...

"and so when she pulled on my ear I moved up and licked...

"could I please have just a moment to...

"and sucked on her magic button...

"explain how in the performance...

"That really set her off. She was coming so hard it was like the first time I sucked her clit.

"Sir, please let me...

"I swear that she almost busted my head when her legs squeezed me so tightly...

"Sir, it's very...

"and she was moaning so loud. It's a good thing we live away from other houses...

"sir I need to tell you how some...

"and when she relaxed and let me free I asked her if...

"have fallen in the...

"she would return the favor. She just rolled over and said she needed a nap. So I ended up taking care of my problem all by myself. I hate having to jerk off all the time...

"line of duty trying...

"by myself. I should be used to It by now. If I didn't love her so much I'd just pack my bags and leave...

"to protect us ...

"her and try to find a woman that would treat me as I deserve to be treated. I mean is it too much to ask for a little loving in return?

"from all the evil that...

"Thank you so much for listening. I really appreciate you taking the time to call...

"is so common in...

A voice can be heard in the background; the sound is not clear but is kind of demanding.

"and let me get it all off my chest. Callie is calling me and I need a shower to clean up the mess on my stomach. I think she wants a back rub."

"today's world...

"Have a good day and thank you for letting me share my problem. I feel so much better. Bye."

With a click I hung the phone up. I felt so much better getting all of my feelings off my chest. Maybe I should have let that nice guy talk a little more but damn I just had to let it all out.

The end

I thought I would try a different approach on this tale. Your thoughts are appreciated and votes don't hurt either.

tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers