Callsign Amarok Ch. 05

Story Info
Night rescue leads to exposure and dreams of a wolf.
19.6k words
4.86
2.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gastropoda
Gastropoda
125 Followers

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Original Author's Note:

Here is Chapter 8!

I wanted to dish this one out before the end of the month. There's around 100k words that I have written so far and almost all of it has been posted.

Future chapters will need extra time to be written and edited. Remember that this story is being written by 1 person alone.

I'm enjoying the story's route so far and have not found an end point anywhere in sight. Callsign Amarok will continue on for as long as my creativity allows.

Please read to see the actions following up to the erotic bit and enjoy yourselves!

______

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 78 Slave Traders

-Story Narrative-

A man entered a small tent with 2 girls in tow. Once inside he slammed the chain down, forcing them to the ground. Struggling and defiance were heard as a head turned to catch what had happened.

"You know how they are during winter right? Just some bitches in heat. All of us bet that if we can't sell these... you can breed them." The leading male informed his superior.

Another man laughed and walked to one of the bound females. He gripped her hair and tugged a few strands to his nostrils.

"Hehe, I would like that Jack. But I've decided to let you all have a little fun before selling them off. That fresh fox we caught earlier has me excited for what's to come." Wrapping hair around fingers and pulling the girl's head up to get a clear picture of her dirty face.

She shut her eyes, avoiding eye contact with the captain of vagabonds.

The leader hissed and tossed her back against the other female. A growl rumbled from the other prisoner while she tried comforting her friend.

"I want everyone to expect some fun for tonight, we'll have lots of females to fill." Smiling creepishly to those around himself.

The poor girls whimpered in fear after hearing their future torment.

"Take them back to their cages and tell the boys to expect a great night."

Grinning, the other bandit yanked both leads with glee and led the captives back out.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 79 Footprints

-Orion's POV-

Fallen leaves and loose soil crunched underneath my boot. I walked alongside Idril with a wolf beside me and my rifle close.

Nearby, following elves escorting us kept pace carrying boxes and tubes of ammo.

Dan, Pac, Avery and Tim had taken up a classic patrol formation as we traveled down a semi-clear path. The forest was becoming thicker and more difficult to maneuver in, but we were managing.

'Wish we could've gotten a map detailing the route.' Voicing out in my head.

"Orion, is there something bothering you?" Aurora's aunt asked.

I scanned the surrounding area for a moment before responding to Idril.

"Nothing important, is this path to your home dangerous? Should we expect any obstacles along the way?"

She shook her head.

"I have traveled these roads on many occasions, only coming across animals looking for food. So you and your men can relax."

Aurora's wolf nudged my butt and she peeked up at me. I settled my hand on her ears, gifting a few rubs.

The troops behind me had weapons raised and at the ready, but even I knew that maintaining a ready stance would wear them out.

All of them glanced at me and I signaled them to relax, but to keep an eye out. They lowered their guns and continued surveying the forest.

"Why are your men so protective?" Idril asked while adjusting a bow string hugging her front.

War memories came out from the back of my mind and I shook my head. "Conflict conditioning. We've moved through lots of active war zones that I've lost count. This way of traveling and being cautious is second nature to us." Keeping a steady pace with Idril I flicked my watch, it was calibrated a while ago, displaying 1800. (6pm)

"How much longer?" Looking back to the royal elf.

She peered up through the shadowing trees and down the path again, roughing out an estimate to herself.

"Another day of traveling until we arrive at the gates. Are you thinking of constructing a temporary place to rest?" From her guess at what I was thinking, I gave regards to the elves carrying heavy cargo.

'Mmm, we should stop soon.' Pitying the carriers.

"We've still got daylight left. Let's keep moving until sunset." I responded and received an accepting nod.

Minutes went by as we continued onwards and I shot up a gloved fist. The signal stopped my men which halted everyone else in their tracks. Aurora froze beside me and the elves were feeling a bit on edge from the sudden reaction.

I hand gestured for my teammates to do a nearby sweep of the area and they obliged, moving to the edges of visual range.

Idril swung a bow into her hands, nocked an arrow and closed in.

"Is there anything you wish for me to know?" She asked.

Avery came up beside me along with Aurora. "Threat or caution?" My second in command asked.

"Hear that?" The soldier next to me held his rifle up, scouring bushes encircling us.

"Nothing." He knew what I was thinking and the rest of my men caught on.

Birds which chirped minutes earlier vanished, replaced by whispers of wind blowing past forest flakes. Wild animals could sense danger and scurry away from malicious intention or threat. They had the prey instinct to detect future danger.

I took a few steps forward and crouched, bringing my rifle up and pointed the barrel down range. Nothing hung out of the ordinary and I let my weapon back down.

Dan had his monocle on, sweeping his thermal vision through greenery. Tim crouched next to him with a SAW and scanned the treetops while Pac positioned himself next to the convoy of elves, holding an AA12 at the ready.

Everyone was ready for an ambush.

Sunlight struggled to expose our position due to leaves and foliage blocking its line-of-sight. The ground was shady and I grabbed a handheld flashlight to check for something.

Pressing the power and shining at the ground, I angled the light to the side, revealing a large print.

Foot sized shadows presented themselves and multiple shoe marks were exposed ahead. The light had also uncovered more unknown tracks, all man made.

'Interesting.' I peeked over at Dan and he shook his head. There wasn't anything unusual detected via heat signature.

Aurora stayed low to the ground and prowled towards me, setting herself next to my shoulder.

"Growl if you sense anything strange."

She sniffed the ground and then the air. Her ears twitched, searching for signs of anomalies and she twisted her head to look around.

A whine answered my question and I flicked the magnifier on my holographic. My eyes peered down the sight, scanning the forestry nearby.

Nothing hung out of the ordinary which led me second guessing my previous concerns.

"Dan's got nothing, think it's a Phantom coincidence?" Avery wore a dead-pan expression as he pulled up next to the large canine.

Aiming my rifle towards our coming routes for a few seconds, I lowered again.

"Ask Idril if....damn never mind." Just as I canceled the request, an elf came up to me with a nocked bow in hand.

"What is wrong? If there's an unforeseen enemy then we have to move into the forest. Otherwise the lives of my kin, yourselves and your cargo will be endangered." Idril began chanting something and I got up to stop her.

The surprised elf ceased her foreign tongue and shot me a scrutinizing look.

"Whatever you're planning, don't, or not yet at least." Confused and conspicuous eyes studied my own.

"Why? We must strike before they have a chance at attacking us. The lives of those carrying your boxes depend on this. Without knowledge of their whereabouts, we are stuck in turmoil."

Avery snorted, amused by the elf's accusing tone.

"Is your magic detectable? Can other mages or creatures pick up its wave, energy or whatever?" Her eyes widened and she figured out what I was saying.

"Aurora can't smell, hear or see anything. Neither can Dan and the rest." I waved at Tim and he crept over.

"Recon ahead. You are not to engage unless fired upon."

"Rog." Our gunner began taking off most of his equipment, placing it next to Pac. His heavy gear was placed down and he came back to us wearing a boonie hat, his camoed fatigues and a sniper in hand.

The stealthy man gave a quick salute and disappeared into the forest.

"Weapons free if shit hits the fan?" Avery asked as he quietly checked the round in his Tavor's chamber.

I pulled the bolt back on my ACR, glinting a cartridge in the chamber and guided the mechanism forward.

"Of course."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 80 Reporting

-Story Narrative-

Orion crouched behind a prone wolf and flicked his wrist. After checking the time he inspected the group hidden in forest cover.

'Are we hiding too well?' Just as he was about to get up, someone tapped his shoulder.

"Tim's at our 7 o'clock." Dan gave Orion two pats and turned back around, scanning with thermals.

Orion instructed Aurora to stay and a tiny huff came out from her. The Phantom got up and examined Tim covered with debris. His knees were muddy and leaves hung out on top of his hat. The expression on his face was blank and the Phantom knew that whatever he saw would hinder the team's progress.

"Give me the bad news."

Tim went for his gear and took stock of his equipment, putting everything back on.

"We've got an ambush positioned 200 meters ahead of the path. There's 4 individuals with melee weapons: swords and a wood club. A cloaked figure hid in the trees and had a clear view of our approach. At least 150 meters of the path's line of sight." He huffed and slapped the helmet on his head.

"That's manageable, anything else?" Orion noticed the gunner hadn't finished when Tim checked his LMG's box magazine and feeding mechanism.

"Beyond first contact, about half a klick lies a camp. It doesn't look good."

Dan tried petting Aurora and paused after hearing Tim's tone harden. "rrrrr...." The wolf warned in a dismissive rumble, catching the attention of Orion and Tim.

The Phantom swayed his head for Dan to get closer as their gunner continued explaining the situation.

Flipping up his monocle and apologizing to Aurora with a low head, Dan scooted over and joined in on Tim's sitrep.

"Its size is comparable to an average civilian campground. The temporary settlement contains some mean sons of bitches. Muscled males armed with swords and knives. There are 5 more cloaked individuals who hold high status in their ranks."

Idril along with 2 other elves and the rest of the fireteam came over. Aurora stood by Orion, keeping her mate's back covered.

"The cloaked ones are likely warlocks. They specialize in attack and control aspects." One of the elves commented.

"Thanks for the information. Probably just saved our asses with that." Pac winked at the girl.

She blushed and Idril snapped her finger at the flustered elf.

"Numbers?" Orion inquired.

"Atleast 14 or more patrol the inside of the area not including the warlocks. Northside are 3 large tents located on the outskirts of the camp." The informing team member bolted a bullet from his Magnum and lowered himself to draw rough outlines of the settlement.

"There are some girls located in cages, some are brought out and abused physically but look fairly clean. The ones who caught them might be slave traders, prisoners look freshly caught, no markings thus far on most." Tim stopped marking the ground with his bullet and everyone studied the crude layout.

"Captives are what appear to be naked humans, 1 fox lady, a long bodied serpent and cages of other unidentified people. There's a handful of elves in there too."

Idril and her elves twitched slightly and their faces morphed into nasty scowls.

"Which race is imprisoning them?" Words laced with rage erupted from Idril.

"From what I've seen they look human. I'm unable to identify the guys in cloaks."

Idril's elves hissed in disgust.

"Why are humans near lupine territory? Lady Lharithlyn, we must rescue them." The female elf requested.

Idril looked to Aurora's mate who was carefully studying Tim's description.

"Orion, my house has a duty to defend our people from threats like this. I don't request your help in this affair but if you are able." She lowered on one knee and hung her head low. The elves around were surprised by her show of respect.

"I, Idril Lharithlyn, a member of House Lharithlyn always repay a deed with favor."

The Phantom finished memorizing the drawing and regarded her.

"Roo?" Aurora came over and gave him a lick of plead. He stood up and nodded to Pac.

The blonde deployed an outstretched hand, offering it towards Idril and she looked up.

"We could wait until they pack up and leave or sneak by but that would be foolish. The ambush they've set blocks the main route to elven territory and without that path we would find moving through the forest difficult. On top of that, this road is a highway for Aurora's kind and your own." Orion stood up and the elves awaited his commitment.

"Without intervention, they'll make these woods the go to for kidnapping, auctioning and murdering people. We won't allow the lupines nor elves get harassed without sending a clear message. We've already cut out the cancer that plagued this land, let's make sure it doesn't come back." Aurora was about to howl her appreciation but Orion quickly held her mouth shut with his hand.

She whined and he let go. The wolf drooped her head down in apology for her carelessness and the Phantom stroked her chin, understanding of her animal behavior.

"Thank you Amarok Orion. My house will never forget this." Pac's offered hand was taken by Idril's and she got up.

The elves had caught glimpses of how effective the human fireteam was and wanted their kind retrieved safely. Putting their faith in the seasoned warriors and House Lharithlyn to bring them back.

Orion pulled out suppressors, screwing them on his rifle and pistol.

"Squad, we got some people to save. Fenrir wouldn't want to deal with more headaches, especially after we cut out his tumor." Referring to Sköll along with the Mjolnir Pack.

4 encompassing men checked their weapons, equipped suppressors and attached NVD to their helmets. Once prepped they looked to their leader for orders.

"Make your shots count."

Dan and the rest of the squad grinned.

"Copy that, let's get evil."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 81 Wandering Girl

The sky grew autumn as the setting sun shone its dying crest.

A warlock spotted a gorgeous hooded female approaching his boy's blockade. He signaled the men waiting below and they readied to show.

"Finally, I can't wait to fuck someone up." Creepy chuckles emanated from each of them.

"You always like fucking someone up, just be careful of knocking them up." Another added.

They waited for their prey to get closer. 8 seconds had gone by and they encircled the lone female.

"Hehe girly are you lost?" A man with a short sword came out of the woodwork, eyeing her up.

"My boys would be glad to show you the way out, what's your name?" She raised her hands and each of the bandits stared at her revealing breasts. A tall and well honed body with assets worthy of attention leaked from the waving fabric, enticing everyone around with a glimpse of what was underneath.

Some of the bandits were surprised by the beauty before them and relished in demented imagination.

"I'm Eva, I was looking for herbs to collect for my brother, have you seen any around here?" 2 individuals slowly stalked towards her and she remained calm in spite of encroaching danger.

"I think we've seen some around, let's go find some together." One short man stated as he slapped a club in his open hand.

Something flew above the thick branches and observed her from above.

"Hurry up, our boss has something planned for us later. It has something to do with the girls we caught before." An enchanted chuckle echoed from above.

"Let's just fuck her now!" The impatient man with a club rushed towards the unarmed elf wearing a lustful grin.

*POP*

An object broke the air, whizzing past an ear of the pretty female, striking her attacker in the head. Blood along with parts of his brain flew out from a gaping exit.

*POP*

"FU-" A second zip flew past Eva and the warlock above crashed down from his perch.

"KILL H-" Multiple pressurized pops erupted from the surrounding area and all offending bandits dropped.

Eva was frozen by shock as she experienced what just unfolded before her very being. A chilling quiet loomed over the fresh slaughter and leaves rustled, hinting the presence of prowling entities.

'H...how are they..' Something revealed itself from the thick shrubbery and she observed a masked man with his strange looking staff. He stepped forward, towards the dispatched bandits.

Eva had seen what one of their small weapons could do, but experiencing their full power was terrifying.

"Hhnnghh...." The camouflaged person pointed his staff at the suffering bandit and pulled the trigger. Soon switching off and sending out a single pop into each of the dead or wounded vagabonds. After repeating this action for most of the laying corpses he crouched beside the dead warlock.

"Nice work on attracting them, you can trust us to keep the rest safe." Voicing an undertone of confidence, the dangerous being rummaged through the cloaks of the magic user.

A wolf approached the carnage, dragging bodies into a pile.

Once the animal finished it turned to the man and tilted her head. He walked up to her and rubbed a white ear with his covered fingers.

Shuffling steps could be heard behind Eva and she turned on Idril who was approaching the pile of fresh corpses.

"Burn them till there's nothing left." The royal elf complied and set the bodies ablaze leaving nothing but ash along with scorched earth.

"You heard the lock say they had something else planned tonight, right?" Another masked and camouflaged person proceeded towards his friend.

"Looks like setting up shop isn't an option. Tim, hang back when we've reached the camp and provide sniper support. Restrict fire to the outside, make sure none of them run off." Tim peeked up at the sky and flicked 4 tubes down.

The other human turned towards Eva and pointed at her. She flinched but quickly composed herself.

"Stick with my friend and keep his back covered please." Eva nodded meekly and approached the hulking individual.

"You good with blades?" The sniper asked his newly assigned partner.

The pointy eared girl reached down and pulled blades from her waist, twisting and turning the inscribed daggers.

"If anyone tries to touch you or me, I'll slice them." The sniper shot a side glance for his friend and smiled.

"You make some interesting friends Orion."

Looking up at the sky, Orion lowered his night vision and raised a hand in the air. He moved his arm in a circular fashion and the rest of the team regrouped around him.

"New objective, we're going straight to the camp. Pac, take Dan and encroach on the west side. Avery, you're with Idril, approach from the east and advance towards the middle of the camp once the warlocks are neutralized. I've got the south with Aurora. Tim will restrict their escape." A wolf trotted over, licking the band attached to her partner's watch.

He, along with his teammates had adjusted their timepieces inwards of their wrist. Reducing potential exposure from light refraction.

"Prisoner safety is top priority, engage with extreme prejudice." Orion reloaded his ACR and waited for everyone to partner up. While they settled, he instructed everyone to activate their IR devices. Making friendly identification easy under dark environments.

"Idril, signal the rest of your elves to approach and provide aid when I deploy a flare." The royal elf acknowledged with a nod.

Gastropoda
Gastropoda
125 Followers