Callsign Amarok Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gastropoda
Gastropoda
123 Followers

He finished with my chest and licked them affectionately then lowered himself between my legs. He sniffed and tried shoving something slimy inside me. Frustrated, he placed his mouth between me and sucked, sometimes poking me with his tongue. Eventually he stabbed me in the right place and shot into my hole.

"AH!" He maneuvered all around sucking and tasting me. I gasped and rubbed my legs together with lightness in my head. He found me moving annoying and separated my legs with his big hands.

His nostrils widened as he played with me and devoured my lower half.

'When will he take me?!' A pressure built below and I exploded unto his tongue. He tasted every bit of me, savoring my release.

I grabbed his hair and he took both of my arms.

He stood up, growled and nipped my earlobe, his body was so close as he pressed his manhood against my belly. Shadows blackened behind him and I thought it was the sun beginning to die.

"Rrrrrr... I want my seed planted deep inside you. I want to see your body swell with my pups and watch them raised by a strong and loving mother." His scent and presence overwhelmed me and I wanted to turn around and present myself to him.

"Mate." He kissed me softly and I slid an arm under his.

"Please..mrhh...mm.. take me...mmmmark me... breed me. I..mmm..want you holding our pups in your strong arms and feel them growing inside of me." Orion growled again and flipped me around, pulling my hips to him.

His enormous shaft rubbed expectantly against my lower lips and he wasted no time in shoving himself in me.

"AH, AH, ARGH..AMA, AHRK!!!" He began pounding me with feral intent. My head swam with pleasure and my insides almost became unbearable to understand. Muscles lining my inner walls tried clenching to slow his assault but his force with each thrust broke me. His thick spear made it impossible for me to challenge his dominance.

I was his to love, his to mate and his to breed.

Gruff hands grabbed and squeezed my breasts while I was being taken. He was

using them as handles....

'Luna...goddess..' My male's thrusts became more powerful as a barrier deep inside me was hit and forced to open. His tip punched my insides again and again until he shot through further into my body.

My mind screamed that he was all the way in my belly, entering my most protected place. His first impact had taken my insides by surprise and he quickly settled deep down where he belonged.

He grunted his efforts and I angled my head to watch. Amarok punched into me and I screamed into his mouth, liquids coating his waist and dripping from my legs.

He continued his show of force and my hole had given up on trying to resist his ravaging length. I felt his large balls slap against my lower lips as he grew bigger inside me.

The cock buried in me pulsed angrily, desperate to spill itself. Amarok hurried himself, wrapping his arms around my chest to hold me in place as I lost my balance.

"Am..A...P..Please! Grrr.. agh!"

He sank his teeth into my shoulder and a white glow blinded me, fading away quickly. Pain accompanied by warmth spread throughout my body as he drew blood.

"Grrahhh!!!" My mate pulled to fill me up as pulses ran along his cock.

His gushes were overwhelming and each splash coated my insides with virile essence. Every corner was covered and I sensed my muscles shaking from being broken in. My belly felt full and my legs shivered with relief. I collapsed onto my hands and knees bringing him down behind me.

We were still joined as his cock roared less and less until it remained stuck inside me. My flesh quivered and tightened around his swelled length.

A growl vibrated against my neck.

"I'm not done with you yet...." He wrapped an arm around my stomach, pulled my hips back up and dug his fingers where my hair grew out.

"Hah..ha..A..Amarok?" Panting in disbelief, my body wasn't ready for another mating but I couldn't think anymore.

Amarok pulled his hips back and hammered into me with unbelievable power.

I screamed and grunted again and again, fighting and losing my own hold on what was happening. My bruised muscles and filled belly were beaten but I didn't care. All I felt was pleasure and love from my magnificent mate.

"Hah..ruh..argh..ha..please..I..nn..mmmha.."

He slowed, licking the back of my neck and ears.

"Say my name." He flexed inside of me and a flash of juice escaped, covering his cock. I cried as saliva dripped from my open mouth.

"Say it!" He slammed again and froze. My insides ached along his length and I took a quick break in the moment.

"A..Am...argh..marok." I answered unsteadily, my arms shook and my chest swayed to the left.

"My other name." Orion kept me stable and flexed himself again, forcing a groan out from me.

"Gaahh...O..Orion, my amazing Orion." He lifted my back against his chest and I turned my head to catch his dark and gentle eyes.

"I love you." Mumbling sweetly as his eyes returned to their feral form. Leaning in and kissing me, his tongue explored more of my mouth and he slowly swayed his hips back and forth. This time I enjoyed the gentle and pleasurable sense, feeling all of his raw muscle massaging and soothing my aching hole.

While he swayed, his cock pulsed many times and I moaned against him. His hands moved back to my sensitive breasts, squishing them playfully.

"I wonder how big these will get once my pups have settled." He kissed me on the shoulder and licked my neck. My wolf and I shuddered from his words; my body was well suited for him and our pups.

I sensed his heart through his breeding tool and he launched into maddening humps. My inner muscles shook and tightened, begging the male for more of his cream. My quivering hole trapped his past release and vibrations shook the large lake of seed inside. His flared mushroom locked me in place, telling my body to accept more of his love.

He raised my leg and twisted me around while we were still joined. Laying my back against refreshing grass, we gazed into each other's eyes and he held both of my legs, raising them as he continued slamming himself down.

Amarok licked sweat away from my forehead and burrowed into me reaching even deeper.

"ARGH!!" He willed a final charge of thrusting, taking my most sensitive points. His last seedings had nowhere to go until I felt something warm rush towards my sides touching a new area inside of me. They twitched with happiness as he kept pounding me into the ground.

Amarok growled and grunted, his balls hung high and all of our muscles clenched with a final slam. A hot needle burned through my core making my vision fade and mind numb. He pushed down on top of me, hugging me tight as he filled me again.

I closed my eyes, enjoying load after load of virile cream traveling through him and bursting in my tunnel. My belly grew to store more of his breeding juice and skin stretched near my stomach..

Wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer. I bit into his neck, flashing another white light for a few beats before disappearing.

My spasming muscles kept him locked in as he writhed like a wild boar.

My wolf and I wanted all of him, not allowing a single drop to go to waste. He let go and I wrapped my legs behind his back, making him stay inside of me.

Both of us were panting and sweat rolled down each of our faces. He sweetly rubbed the sides of my face, moved my sweat covered hair and kissed me. His shaft remained hard and beating away to our resting hearts.

A moment later he pulled me up and hugged me. His manhood not softening, crown working as a knot to ensure his warmth would find some place to remember. The wolf in me sensed our mate's lively and potent seed wriggling, hopelessly seeking a mark. A few squirmed against my inner walls, making me feel fuzzy.

My mate sat against the tree and pulled me close. My legs, arms and insides were aching with exhaustion. I rubbed my belly carefully and my mate lapped at his claiming bite.

I was sad I couldn't bear Orion's pups until my most fertile season. He sensed my mood and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I appreciated his care and licked the spot where I bit him. Small dots of blood seeped through broken skin, mixing his smell with our recent mating.

He nuzzled my neck, sucking and nibbling my skin.

I giggled, dreaming off to a satisfied and well earned nap while sensing him slowly spurt inside of me.

"Mate."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 91 A Plan for So called "Saviours"

-Story Narrative-

"Are you all aware of what Oberon is doing?" A cloaked elf asked, looking towards the other royal occupants at the round table.

"It's unacceptable, especially since she has bypassed Council rules!" A male elf slapped the table.

"Our Council was in support of her decision; they wish to discover their Saviour's intentions. Most wish for cooperation and peace. If else, complete control." One female chimed in.

"I heard that they killed the Lupine Alpha Sköll with ease. Too bad they appeared in their territory and nowhere near us. We could have gotten to them first." Another male added.

"Apparently their weapons give them the power to decimate armies and wipe out entire races."

"They're too dangerous to leave unchecked. We need to control them, not let them wander around until they come for us, for our sake." The first elf who slammed the table stated.

The bickering continued between everyone until one woman spoke up.

"Silence, I cannot believe we have resorted to arguing like children!" The room stilled and a hallowing silence followed. Everyone settled back into their seats.

"We need to observe and learn what they are capable of. If we approach them too quickly then they will be hesitant to listen. They may even try to discover and reveal us." The head elf observed all the others.

"In favor of letting these so-called Saviours inside our walls, say I." Almost every cloaked figure agreed.

"In favor of controlling and manipulating them at our gates, raise." 2 cloaked figures raised their hands.

"Then we are in agreement." The disagreeing elves scowled, stood up and walked out of the room.

"Do you think they'll be trouble? One of them has access to the dragon. They might try to kill or injure them at the proving." The head elf looked around and stood up.

"If either one of them tries to interfere then they will no longer be one of us and all services will be terminated. I'll deal with them myself if they cause trouble." The head elf walked out and left the dimly lit room.

She entered the busy bright streets of her kingdom with 2 moons blessing a glow upon the hidden world: waterfalls, rivers, and bridges decorated the sacred mountains.

The elf retrieved a medallion from her cloak and studied the crest.

A bow was nocked with a barbed arrow and fired into nothing. Special gems and vines covered the emblem.

'May light shine down on hidden shadows.' A phrase dear to her own heart.

The medal was pocketed and she stared at the flowing waters around.

'Hurry Idril.'

======

Hope you guys liked that!

There will be more to come, so have patience and go on with your lives.

In the meantime, a rate and comment are very much welcomed!

I bid you all a wonderful day.

Gastropoda
Gastropoda
123 Followers