Callsign Amarok Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, try to locate the leader and cut his movement. Everyone else, you know your orders, let's bring 'em back home in one piece."

"Affirmative." Pac stated.

"Copy that." The twins responded in unison.

"Understood." Tim swung his sniper down into his arms.

"Keep it tight, let's move." Orion gestured into the woods and they sunk into a newly forming darkness.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 82 Familiar Face

( 2 days ago )

-Kitsune's POV-

A man aimed a weird brick as he peered at me.

My fox felt anxious as the human questioned why I was there. She remained in place out of fear for being caught and I calmed her as she grew more nervous in the foreign space. Before mustering up courage to escape a gentle scent blanketed me, coming from that man. His smell reminded us of the only person who cared for a burdened girl like me, a person who sacrificed themselves to set me free from ceremony. Past horrors I've endured to escape from my home struck me as dreams of nightmare grew stronger.

But was quickly deafened by more of the man's smell. A fragrance that made my fox half curious and excited which was the reason as to why I revealed myself carelessly.

=Can you understand what I'm saying?=

Logic escaped me and instincts took reign as his smell flooded my mind. Without further hesitation or thought I obeyed in answering the human's question.

'No.'

The man exhaled and loosened his stance ever so slightly.

=Good. Are you here under someone's order? Are you here to harm anyone?= Questioning again, this time the male seemed more cautious than his previous inquiry and I shook my head in worry.

I curled into a ball to make myself seem compliant and ease the human's doubts. For I was not there under any motive but to seek shelter for the night.

=How did you get in?=

Regarding his sharp eyes, I peeked over to the open window which hadn't reassured the human's wariness around me. A brief moment passed as the man thought to himself and he placed his brick away. He unclipped something attached to his waist and raised both hands to show himself unarmed.

=Shhh..... I'm not going to hurt you, if you wanted to do harm, you would have already done it.= The human advanced carefully while his hands leveled to sway gently in front of his abdomen.

More of his heady smell seemed to blow over as he closed in. A fragment of doubt crossed me and I sank deeper into myself, fur puffing up to ready a decoy. He slowed, taking a step back and freezing in place from my reaction. Both of us considered each other with careful yet explorative stares.

Relaxing my soul seemed to ease both my fox and the human, allowing the man very close to me.

He lowered himself and raised his hand, presenting it for my animal to grant its permission to remain close.

=That's it, I'm not here to hurt you. Although you did startle me a little.=

I'd never let another being have its chance in garnering favor from my fox but this time I made no defiance in denying this one. More so because I was meant to garner his instead, to let me stay just for a night.

A well kept tail brushed his fingers and wrapped around his extremity. I was embarrassed but my fox paid no mind to its behaviour of affection. The male however took it upon himself to move further down the lines of courtship, rubbing and scratching my ears.

From his playful petting, my soul took his invitation and my animal began emanating her scent over him enthusiastically.

=I heard that foxes are notoriously mischievous, did you take anything?= A hand came into contact with my sensitive tail and I moved it away from granting him the idea of humiliation.

My fox vocalized her reluctance with a yip and a pair of tags connected to a chain dropped from its bush.

Shock boomed in my heart and a murderous ire pounded my soul along with loud bangs of someone at the door. Without further thought to transform and explain my situation, I retrieved the tags and fled.

=Hey wait!=

My legs carried me far into the forest and I peeked back towards my most recent stop with someone who showed purebred compassion for us.

'I'm...sorry.'

(Present)

'Why did I run away from him?! Argh!!' Cursing myself for being skittish with the human back at the village.

I should have stayed and asked for help, but the bloodthirst from that door was suffocating. My tail swished softly and I felt the chain necklace in its plume.

Peering down my bare body, I felt vulnerable and hopeless. The mages had trapped me in a barrier and I was unable to transform or run away.

I made an attempt in pulling apart my wrists but fell short of strength. I felt myself summoning foxfire but a coursing current shocked me.

'CURSE THEM!' These cuffs were designed for my kind.

Light dimmed with the departure of the bright star and the men around us were getting drunk from the barrels of liquor they had carried.

"I'm scared sis, I don't want this. Please do something." The lupine next to us begged her sister for a solution.

"I'm here, stay calm, we'll figure something out. We managed to run from Sköll... If we can escape from them then this should be no problem at all." She leaned in and comforted the other, even with tied hands.

'I wish I had a sister like her.'

Even if they managed to untie themselves, it was near impossible to sneak past all the drunk savages. The mages would dictate any chance of escape.

Later in the night the bandits gathered their collection of women and we were placed in the center of camp. Small lanterns illuminated the darkening surroundings, showing faces of panic and terror.

One of the wasted warlocks wandered upon me and took my fox ears forcefully unlike the other man which I had pathetically ran from.

"Aren't you a cute one, I can't wait for tonight. After a couple of them take you, I'll have you to myself." He paused and ogled my tail.

"Ha..maybe I should force your body to reject the seeds of the others and allow mine to root in there." He came close and hushed in my presence. I hissed in disgust which made him raise his cup, crashing down onto me.

"KAH!" The impact forced me down and pain fuzed with slight dizziness off centered reality.

"You're nothing but to be used! Maybe I should do it now!" He added.

"Hey, mage! Wait your turn!" Another voice called out towards us.

The mage glanced down at me before spitting on my body. He walked off to get a new drink I presumed.

"Don't make it worse for us kitsune." The lamia next to me whispered.

I frowned and sat up, letting a strong drink drip from my orange hair.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 83 Strange Reunion

A while later the encompassing forest was darkened and both moons were blocked by trees. Someone hauled me up, leading me to a secluded area away from the main camp.

It was the mage, he leaned over me and whispered.

"I'm going to make you regret rejecting me and you're going to enjoy it." He slammed me against bark and I heard him begin undressing behind me.

I fumbled my hands to find purchase over the specially designed cuffs. With no luck I placed both my wrist over the tree and struck the bark to break my restraints.

'Damn these things!' I couldn't use any of my powers with these on.

I heard the mage laughing and close in, radiating his warmth right over my back.

"Please no..." Tears began forming in my vision.

"I like it when they beg...better yet, I love watching a girls' belly swell with a bastard I put in them. Hahaha and you'll be one of them." Promising enthusiastically.

I tried calling for my fox, to summon or even comfort me when I was going to be defiled. Except all I heard was the psychotic giggling and breathing of my assaulter.

"Oh fuck sake, lemme have her then the rest ca-"

Just then I heard a soft tussle and the mage's presence disappeared.

"AURghhh...." A muted struggle lasting only seconds gave me confidence in investigating what was happening. I turned my head, catching a strangely dressed man standing over a body.

My soon-to-be rapist was on the ground with a gash across his neck and blood pouring from his lifeless corpse.

My rescuer wore a cloth mask covering his mouth and nose. He had a helmet with cylindrical fans covering his eyes and strings connecting all over his head. The foreign entity tilted his head up and peered under the tubes.

Unbeknownst to me, the mage might have been better to deal with, as a sense of dread stabbed my core. There was no way this thing standing over him was human.

He felt more beast than man, only desiring for another thing to kill and his glare terrified me.

The murderous intent I felt back at the cabin was nothing compared to this and I sensed something wrong with his demeanor. He wasn't done killing and I guessed as if I was next.

Fear overcame my body and I bolted through nature, unfortunately returning to the camp. I glanced back to see if anything was pursuing before crashing into a fat man.

"WHO LET THIS BITCH RUN AROUND?!" He seized my arm and propelled me back to the group of huddling women. I crashed against the ground with a radiance of pain.

My eyes scoured the treeline where I appeared from and I tried searching for the monster behind me but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Ah fuck that mage might have already fucked her! Of! When he comes back fucking strangle him and lodge him in a barrel!" The fat man gathered and laughed with a few bandits, closing in.

Drunk men encapsulated us and the lupine sisters began to cry along with a few elves.

"Hehehe, what a generous leader. We're lucky to have him and the support of some rich folk. Let's savor this feast...." The large bellied man wriggled his fingers and shot his hand out, eager in retrieving an elf to take.

"NO!!" She pulled away, pushing her own people backwards.

"You bitch! Stay still and this will be all over or I can just kill you and choose someone else!" Pulling blades from scabbards, the men with the fat bandit displayed their weapons and swung to make an example of force.

*ZIPOP*

Fast screams echoed throughout the camp and lanterns shattered, creating sudden shadows. Small pockets of moonlight slipped through the overhead leaves revealing our captors lying limp and unresponsive.

"What in the red hells is thi-" One of them tried finishing before an animal rushed him and slashed at his throat. Quickly after his death more loud cracks cut through the air.

The other mages attempted to cast spells but were quickly dispatched by an elf with floating daggers.

My vision adjusted with the restrictive moonlight and the scene before us frightened me to the core.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!" Screams boomed from farther out in the forest and the leader ran out from his tent.

"Somebody ge-fucjgg-" A shadow slammed into him, pinning the leader against the ground.

Multiple foreign looking people emerged from the foliage, creeping closer to us.

The men were 4 eyed and strangely dressed, unlike anything I've ever seen, carrying odd staffs and wearing messy coloured clothes. I was scared by the fact that they had multiplied but only few were carrying an ire of demons. I sank away from the weird individuals and the others caught me shrinking away from them.

"Please don't hurt us." The distraught lupine begged.

"Quiet." Commanding sternly, one figure lifted a finger to his lips.

"Check the tents, flash if needed." The one who shushed us ordered.

Two of his men moved to the tents and quickly entered. Later they came back out and proceeded to a second.

One of them threw an object into the shelter and ear piercing explosions along with 9 bright lights erupted. They entered and more flashes followed.

Now all 3 were waiting on the last tent and proceeded to do the same with the second. Moments later they dragged 2 men out and pushed them to the ground.

I recognized a familiar scent of one in particular; lotus and vanilla, the same scent as the man who I allowed near me. His face and gentleness was engraved in my memories, even if he was dangerous. But the person moving before us was indifferent to kindness.

2 of them hauled the captured men beside us and kicked in their calves. They were forced down and tied securely.

"Argghh!" The leader voiced out his pain as an audible snap popped.

"Pac, watch them, if they so much as hint at running, shoot them." The one who was ordered safe guarded 3 men while tilting his view over at us occasionally.

"I hope they're here to help us." The lamia prayed quietly while staring at the other mysterious figures.

'I hope so too.'

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 84 Those Who Do Not Deserve Compassion

-Orion's POV-

Surveying the campgrounds, observing each corpse and shooting 1 round into the heads of those twitching ever so slightly. I was half tempted to switch to my axe but giving the enemy an opportunity to get back up was off putting.

So I chose to finish the job quickly.

After securing the area and inspecting the bodies I reached for a stick.

"Area secure." I pulled out a flare and ignited, bringing a red glow, illuminating the carnage surrounding us. Next, dropping it, then activating my flashlight and hanging my night vision up. The other guys with me also activated their lights and hung up their NODS.

Leaves rustled and Idril's kin appeared, exposed by the red glow. Tim along with Eva came into view, as well with a healthy amount of elves. They surveyed the battle ground and shuddered while our sniper stood tall. A rope was attached to his belt and he unhooked 2 bodies. He grabbed each of the dead and unceremoniously stacked them on top of each other.

"Who are you?!" One of the captured men demanded.

I ignored him, peering into empty cages and switching to a crowd of huddling women.

"I SAID WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SONS O-" Pac whacked him in the side of the head with his Banshee.

"Argh, you! I'LL FUCKI-" Lifting the barrel of my gun, I sent a hot round straight through his skull. The force of the bullet along with how fast he fell shocked everyone who wasn't already introduced to firearms. The rescued prisoners along with some elves flinched from the sudden kill.

"I hope he wasn't the leader." Avery voiced.

I shook my head, pointing to the guy who Dan tackled beforehand.

"That would be him."

The bandit leader expressed his rage and hate through a nasty glare.

"Want to ask him a couple of questions in a tent?" Avery hinted.

"You read my mind. Get 'em up." Pac moved to take one by the armpit and hauled the zip tied man into the middle tent.

"Take the other one. You know what to do." Dan quickly moved behind the leader and grabbed him by the neck, throwing him inside after dragging his sorry ass.

Aurora trotted up and bumped me in the side. I leaned down and stroked her head.

"Good work on assisting Idril." Aurora licked my hand and swiftly transformed into her human form. The enchanted clothing was coming in particularly handy, in more ways than one.

The holster I gave her was still attached, securing a handy sidearm inside.

"Stay out and guard them, Idril round up the rest and gather them in the center."

I looked over at Tim.

"Eyes off the snake!"

His gaze ripped away from the captured lamia.

"Lamia's are notorious for hypnosis and mind alterations."

She stuck out her forked tongue and chuffed.

"Even if I wanted to, I can't, the mages took care of that." She showed a collar attached to her neck.

I made a mental note of her predicament but showed no reaction and proceeded towards the interrogation tent.

"Don't untie them! We need to identify who we're dealing with." I yelled right before entering. Cloth flaps closed behind, blocking the rest from the future bloodbath.

Pac stood over 2 men while Dan was pounding his knuckle into an open palm.

"That one is yours. I need a word with Mr. Leader over here."

"Fuck you, I ain't telling you shit." The other man spat at Dan, missing.

"Man, I hope you aren't." The twin replied with a grin.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 85 And Those Who Do

(1 hour later)

I left the bloodied tent putting a few folded maps in my vest pocket. The slave traders were relatively easy to break, slipping locations on one another and positions of other operations. After they were drained of info Dan and I disposed of them. Pac and Avery dragged them out, setting the bodies in a pile.

'The elves will probably be out in force soon.' The information we managed to obtain from more thorough means was interesting to say the least.

I peeked at Idril without her noticing and informed my men with their next course of action.

"Alright, loot the bodies for anything that may be useful: currency, letters, jewelry, heirlooms and anything else you find. Keep the letters, maps or other items that may be worth taking a look at. As for the coins, jewels or valuables you can hand them over to Idril. These guys won't be needing them anymore." Everyone understood that we needed resources which may have contained info on the local or criminal situation of the area.

Most of the elves and captives shared a bizarre look when we only took papers from dead bandits.

Once all of us were done looting and exchanging coin pouches and other items with Idril we returned to the captives.

Eyeing them, I discovered Tim's description to be correct. There were elves, 2 humans, kitsune and a lamia.

Aurora walked up to me, gesturing to the only humans within the group.

"Did they tell you anything? Are the human settlements where they're from close?" Aurora shook her head and explained their situation; Lillian and Lily.

"They ran right before we cleared out Sköll's pack?" Aurora nodded and I peered over at both newly covered females. Cloaks were handed to the captives and medical aid was being rendered to the wounded.

Aurora and I walked over and they flinched at our arrival.

I crouched down, took off my helmet and unwrapped my shemagh.

"Hello there, I'm Orion. My mate has told me about your situation. We'll have a camp set up not too far from here if you wish to stay there and rest for a while. I won't force you to come with us. It's up to you whether you want to stay and rest or go off on your own." One of them nudged the other's head.

"M..mm...mate?! She's mated to you?" A squirrelly girl blurted out.

"Lily calm down, he just rescued us. If he wanted to do something horrible to us, he would have already done it." Lillian bowed her head and apologized.

"We would love to stay at your camp for a while but we have nowhere to go. The Mjolnir lupines are run by horrible people and the other packs are too scared to do anything." Aurora and I shared an amused look and I chuckled.

Lillian, Lily and the rest of the captives stared at us.

"Ha, you shouldn't worry about the Mjolnir Pack anymore. Sköll's dead along with his enforcers. My team and I made sure that he and his men wouldn't hurt anyone again." Lillian and Lily perked up, regarding me in an expression between utter astonishment and sheer exhaustion.

"He's dead?" I nodded to confirm their suspicions and they began crying softly into each other's shoulders.

"You can travel back to Mjolnir Pack which is now run by a trusted beta from the Aspen Pack, assisted with betas from the Lockhart Pack. Or the Aspen Pack, run by Aurora's father, Fenrir."

They slowed their tears and one sister held the other who wasn't finished yet.

"Can you untie us and get this collar off?" Lillian asked.

I got one of my men's attention and he came over.

Avery approached them and pulled out his bolt cutters, snapping both of them apart. After steadily removing the neck restraints he then cut the chains binding the sisters together.

They stretched to loosen sore limbs, thanking us for helping them and for killing Sköll.