All Comments on 'Calluses Pt. 04: Bleed'

by MrMister23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story

I am enjoying this series read all 4 parts today and am eagerly awaiting the next part. The roles will reverse no doubt very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. Well written, perfectly paced, sexy plot. You've put lot of work into it; let's hope this is just the first of many.

Well done!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I’ve read all 4 parts. The sex is extreme and arousing. Quite good. The first sex scene was hot! But, this is a young man, someone’s precious son, brother. He is captive, and not willingly. If he is turned out, well OK. But, cruel manipulation is not cool. Mind control and manipulation is dark. So, I am hoping that this beautiful young man does find a way to turn the tables. Having sexual pleasure awakened in a man can be so awesome, beautiful, totally satisfying, but not quite the way it is happening here. I look forward to a turn in the events. Hopefully. Thank you.

MrMister23MrMister23over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the honest feedback! Always appreciated. Yeah, this story is definitely a dark one, and pretty messed up. I tried to make it more disturbing as it progressed, as the confusing rush of sexual awakening fades and the stark reality of Mike's situation sinks in/ reveals itself. The first sex scene was indeed hot, and he loved it just as much as the cop - but he's definitely being blackmailed, and the cop is definitely a dangerous, unstable person. Not going to give away Mike's fate here, but just be assured I also think he's a smart, gorgeous young man with tons of potential, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him either. :D Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intrigued

At first, I was turned on by the idea of a dominant cop, but I’m clicking the next page to find out what happens. I don’t think I’ve ever been this interested in a character on this site.... I need this to end well. Thanks for writing it, it definitely is twisted and I almost didn’t finish this part, that video description was rough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous