Calvin and Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amber's friends arrived, Cal noticed that they weren't as hot as Amber, but they were still able to turn a man's head. Amber introduced him and told him to strip. He briefly hesitated while looking at the three smirking women. Amber finally commanded, "Strip bitch!"

Cal stripped. He stood in the room with his hands crossed in front of his naked body. Amber said to her friends, "This is my bitch. He'll do whatever you want him to. Why don't you play with him for a bit?"

Three hours later, Cal couldn't even stand up. His nuts ached from coming so many times. He had been sucked and fucked. He had eaten all three of their pussies and had licked and tongued their ass holes. They tied him to a bed and used a feather all over his body before using a whip on him. One of her friends rimmed his ass and shoved a dildo into it. He screamed and moaned and yelled and was covered in sweat.

After Amber's friends left, Cal continued to lie on the bed and eventually went to sleep. He woke to the smell of bacon on Monday morning. She said, "Come on sleepy head. Get up. Time to go to work." He joined her for breakfast and as he was leaving, she grabbed his arm and said, "What are you?"

Without hesitation, he said, "I'm your bitch."

And so for the next several months, Calvin continued to fall further under Amber's spell. Of course it helped that she shared him with her friends. Some weekends Amber would lend him to her friends for parties or just to get their pussies and asses licked.

Calvin was basically amber's male whore. He knew they would never end up together, but she took care of him. She referred a lot of business to his garage and had her friends tell George the reason for them coming there was because of Calvin. Amber saw that Cal was fucked every weekend by her friends. Sometimes, he was used by one woman and other times, he was used by a group. She also filled several of his week nights with her friends. Cal's stamina increased as did his ability to not blow his load early.

So in the end, Calvin got to fuck a higher class of women and Amber and her friends all got to see what it was like to fuck 'the bad boy.'

12