Calypso Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa Debling gets a threesome in front of an audience.
1.9k words
4.75
1.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
96 Followers

Chapter 3

Starring: Melissa Debling

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

"Damn Melissa, I have wanked over your pictures so many times" Simon said as they walked along the path. Peter listened in on their conversation as he walked hand in hand with Michelle.

"Really? I loved that about my job when the magazines were at their prime, millions of guys getting off, fantasizing about me" she replied, "Tell me Simon, do you always cum so much, that was a monster load?"

"Yeah, sometimes even more if I am really turned on," he replied.

"Holly is a fucking sneaky bitch keeping you to herself!" Melissa said grinning.

The path soon opened out into a small clearing, a few chairs and tables were arranged around the edged, along with some blankets. In the center was a long wooden bench, a large pile of blankets was on the floor next to it.

About 20-30 people were sitting on the floor or on the chairs, Looking around Peter saw a naked Sophie Howard laying on a blanket, a man between her legs eating her pussy. Her body was drenched in sweat and she still had cum on her face and tits.

"Looks like Sophie just finished." Melissa said, "No one else looks like they are gonna step up, so the stage is ours!"

She held Simons hand and led him to the bench, "You too Peter" she said smiling.

Leading them both to the center of the glade, she tossed a fresh blanket onto the bench and sat down. Grinning she rubbed her hands over their crotches, happy to find 2 already hard cocks under their shorts.

"Ready to put on a show boys?" Melissa teased.

Unfastening their shorts, each pulled out their cock, offering it to Melissa. She took one in each hand and started sucking them. Her lips locked over first one head then the other as she moved from shaft to shaft. Eyes looking up she never stopped, Peter then Simon, Peter then Simon, over and over.

"Ohhh fuck, she's good" Simon gasped.

"Yeah, I know" Peter replied having been here before at Christmas.

"Dick slap me boys, dick slap my dirty girl face." She gasped coming up for air.

Melissa held her face up, eyes closed and she reached around and started to unfasten her bikini top. Peter and Simon held their cocks by the base, and drummed them on Melissa's face. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! They slapped their cocks on her pretty girl next door face.

"Yes! Yes!" She squealed, loving every drum of their cocks. "Now my tits!" she gasped, holding up the huge white orbs.

She looked up, the 2 men standing over her, slapping their dicks on her tips, a thick strand of pre cum stretching up from her nipple to Simons cockhead. Standing up she stripped off, both men following suit.

"Let me ride you, Simon." She said pushing him back onto the bench.

Simon lay back, Melissa straddling the bench, lowering her glistening pussy lips to his cock, he held it upright as she eased onto it, gasping as he filled her pussy. She moved her hands above her head and ground her crotch to his, big tits swaying magnificently.

"Ohh fuck me Simon, fuck me good." She gasped.

His hands went to her hips, holding them tightly as he started thrusting upwards. Peter moved over so Melissa could stroke his dick, he throbbed in her grasp as she rode Simon.

Looking around the clearing he could see several men wanking, and a few of the women as well. Michelle was now sitting with Sophie, kissing her ferociously as they mutually wanked each other.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Melissa growled as she rode Simon hard, "Fuck so close!"

She released Peter and leant forwards, hands on Simons chest, hips rising and falling faster and faster as she forced herself to cum. Shuddering she screamed in climax, her body clenching, pussy gushing over Simons cock.

"YEAAAASSS!!! FUCKK!!! YES! YESSSSS!!!" She howled.

"Fuuuck, Melissa!" Simon groaned as she bucked and rode him.

"YES! YESSSS FUCK ME SIMON! FUCK ME!" she cried.

Peter moved up behind her, holding her hips down, as she shook.Thumbs spreading her cheeks he pushed his head to her asshole, hoping she wouldn't object. Her head snapped up, hair flicking back as he jabbed his throbbing cock inside her clenched ring. She was so tight he had to really force his cock to get past her sphincter

"Fuuuuuckkk Peter! Oh Fuck! Do it, fucking do it then!" She squealed, not expecting her ass to be plundered.

Peter was now balls deep, his dick twitched inside, as she squirmed trying to get used to her holes being full. Hands clawed her ass cheeks as he pounded her backside, digging into the soft flesh of those buttocks. Simon looked up, Melissa was gritting her teeth, then biting her lip as the stimulation of both her holes drove her wild

"Do me boys, fucking pound me!" She gasped, pinned between both men.

Peter grabbed her hair, he was so turned on, his more animalistic side was starting to appear. Pulling it hard she whined, her back arched and Simon grabbed her breasts. Squeezing them tight he drew one nipple then the other to his mouth, sucking them.

"Fuuuuckkkkk" She gasped.

Both thick shafts now pistoned her hard, dicks pumping furiously as she bucked and shook between them. Melissa was so close to a second orgasm as they stuffed her hard, Simon looked up at Peter.

"Mind if I have some ass?" He groaned.

"All yours!" Peter gasped, close to cumming so happy with the breather.

"Fuck, NO!" Melissa growled looking back at him, "So fucking close!" She snarled.

"Sit on my dick babe" Simon said, "We only want to swap."

Melissa did as she was told, Peter lifting her up and then lowering her gaping ass down onto Simon. He stood over Melissa, dick drumming on her pussy lips as Simon wrapped his arms around her tight.

"How horny are you Mel?" He teased, looking down at her sweat soaked body.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me hard, I need to cum" She pleaded.

Grinning he rubbed his dick over her pussy again, the head shining with her juices, before plunging it into her tight box. She squealed in pleasure, full of cock once more as he started thrusting hard.

"YESSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!" She howled her body quivering, as she came.

Peter kept thrusting, harder and harder as Melissa screamed in pleasure. Her legs trembled furiously as her body screamed in pleasure. Melissa was in ecstasy as she climaxed so hard, the 2 cocks driving her to overload her senses.

"FUCK!!!! FUCKKKKK!!! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!" She cried.

Simons hands clasped her breasts tightly as Peter fucked her pussy, hands holding her legs wide, gripping her ankles. Melissa howled and shrieked as the pleasure rippled through her, climax seemingly going on forever.

"YEASSS!!!! YEAAAASSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" She screamed.

Peter was so close to losing his load, he was thankful Melissa finally finished her orgasm so he could take a breather. Easing his cock out he stood slowly stroking it, watching as she lay atop of Simon.

"Ohh fuckk that was good, now I want my cream." She purred contentedly.

Getting up she knelt on the floor looking at Peter as Simon stood up. Licking her lips "2 big loads of spunk please" She teased, looking at them.

Both looked at each other grinning, stroking over her faster and faster. Peter knew he wouldn't last long, the pretty blonde looking up at him, hand in her hair holding it away from her face, mouth open tongue out.

"Do it boys, cover this good girl face in cum!" She begged.

Peter moved closer his cock nearly touching her forehead, a huge blast spurting out as he growled in pleasure. Milking his dick the thick white seed clang to her face, a long strand dripping from her right eyebrow. Simon came now, his huge load literally coating her forehead, she shrieks in delight as his cum drowned her. Spluttering as a big thick wad splashed onto her tongue Melissa reveled in her shower.

"Yes that's it, more! More!!" She urged them.

Peter was drained and stood back, amazed at Simons volume. He was still spurting, as thick and heavy as when he first came, a white ooze now rolling down her face. He gasped and stretched up on his toes, milking every last drop from his shaft and balls, finally stepping back to admire his work.

"Holy shit!" Melissa spluttered, drowned in semen.

Peter looked around, nearly all the people watching were either fucking or wanking as Melissa stood up. She grinned looking around through cum closed eyes, struggling to see. "Hope you enjoyed the show" She said, several people applauded.

Simon helped Melissa stand, as she walked over towards Michelle and Sophie, cum still running down her face and dripping onto her tits. Michelle was naked now, flushed body glistening with a slight sheen. She was kissing Sophie as Melissa arrived.

"Oh that was hot." Michelle said.

"Peter" Sophie greeted him.

"Sophie, you look incredible as always." Peter replied admiring her naked body.

"Thank you." Sophie moved over to Melissa, "Well what have we here." She said grinning.

"A little treat for us?" Michelle asked.

"Ohhh fuck girls, don't just stand there, help me clean up." Melissa replied.

Sophie and Michelle stood either side of Melissa, licking her cheeks and forehead, the thick white cum filling their mouths as they collected every lumpy clot. They moved down to her spectacular tits, suckling her nipples and cleaning the cum from them. Finally every drop was licked clean, and they stood mouths full of cum as Melissa could finally see them.

"Hope you are gonna share." She said.

All three leant in for a 3 way kiss, the thick salty mixture shared equally between them as they kissed and swallowed it down. Finally they had consumed all the cum and broke their kiss.

"Fuck, that was good." Melissa gasped, giggling "You boys were amazing."

"Looks like you put on a good show." Michelle added, looking around at the crowd that had gathered.

"This place is amazing!" Peter said.

"Yeah, and you've only seen a few places yet!" Michelle replied.

"I am so glad to see you made it" Sophie said moving over and kissing him. The taste of cum still lingered on her lips, but Peter was past any pretense at caring.

"I have something special planned for you tomorrow night"

"Oh?" He said.

"Wait and see" She replied, "I need to go and get changed, I will see you later for dinner maybe, if not definitely tomorrow."

"Just us again Peter." Michelle said, "You coming with for Lunch Melissa?"

"No I think I might go for a walk, care to join me Simon?" Melissa said.

"Certainly." Simon replied, "See you both later."

Melissa and Simon walked off down the path, fingers barely touching as they shyly held hands. Michelle turned to Simon. "Hmm, I think I see some sparks there." She said winking.

"He's a lucky man if so." Peter replied.

"Fuck yeah, I would bang Melissa senseless if I had a cock!" Michelle added, laughing, "Shall we get some lunch, I think you must be drained."

"Please" Peter replied.

Michelle dressed, and then led Peter down another path towards the Hotel restaurant.

chlp
chlp
96 Followers