Calypso Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa Debling gets a salty cum cocktail.
2.1k words
4.5
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Chapter 2

Starring: Michelle Marsh, Melissa Debling

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere email me and ask for permission.

**************

"Fuck, ohhhhh yeah!!" Michelle Marsh gasped as her pussy was being eaten, he was laying back on the bed, legs spread wide, a brunette maid devouring her cunt.

Malene and Pete stood watching, Michelle and her friend never stopped, her thighs were trembling as she squeezed her big tits tight, squirming and gasping in pleasure. She tossed her head back howling in climax as she came hard.

"YES! YEEESS!! YEEEEESSS!!" Michelle cried.

Pete's cock was hard now, twitching upwards, erect. Malene grinned reaching down and slowly wanking him as they watched Michelle cumming hard.

"FUUUCKKK!! FUUUCKKKKK!! FUCCKKKKK!!" Michelle howled, as her body shook with pleasure.

Malene was sucking the head of his dick, Peter now snorting for breath. Her lips clamped over his head, her tongue furiously working over it, flicking every inch faster and faster. Michelle gasped as the brunette finished her work, looking up, Michelle's cum all over her face she grinned wiping her cheeks and licking her lips.

"You must be Peter." She said, standing up and kissing him.

Somewhat shocked, Peter savored the familiar taste of Michelle, as they broke their kiss, "Yes." He replied.

"Come on Malene, we have other rooms to service. Would you like me to do you tomorrow, Peter?" She asked.

He groaned as Malene got up from the floor his hard wet cock bouncing free, "Please." He said.

Malene and Sammy held hands as they left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Michelle and Peter alone. Michelle knelt up on the bed, beckoning Peter. "Why don't you bring that lovely hard cock over here then, Peter? I think we could have some fun right now." She teased.

Peter moved over, bending to kiss Michelle, his hands going to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them as he pushed her backwards. His mouth found her nipple sucking hard, before scooping as much of the big soft breast into his mouth as her could.

"Ohh Peter, baby. Fuck me, fuck me good." Michelle gasped.

She lay back on the bed, he moved over her resting in his arms, spreading her legs he eased into her tight pussy, she gasped as his length filled her, until finally he was balls deep. Peter started thrusting, pushing his throbbing cock in and out, he knew this was not going to last long.

"Fuck Michelle, I ain't gonna last long, you feel so good." He groaned.

"Fuck ME!" She gasped, her pussy starting to clench, Michelle was on the verge of orgasm almost immediately.

Peter didn't hold back, if Michelle was this close he could afford to cum fast as well, his hips pounded fast and hard, driving every inch into her. Michelle's hands clasped his back as he fucked her.

"YES!! FUCKING YESSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!" She cried, her body climaxing as he pounded her with every hard inch of his cock.

Peters hip pumped faster and faster as he neared his eruption, Michelle had her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper as she came hard. Her head arched backwards into the bed, crying loudly in pleasure.

"YEEEEESSSSS!! FUCKING YESSSSSSSSS!!" She wailed.

Peters balls clenched, he shot thick wads of cum inside Michelle as she shook and bucked in an orgasm. His hot semen pumping deep inside her as she screaming and begged for more.

"YESSS!! CUM IN MEE!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" She howled.

Peter collapsed onto Michelle, spent, he lay there panting, both of them exhausted from their orgasm. Peter grinned as she looked up at him, bending his head down he kissed her.

"Oh Peter, bet you're fucking glad to see me again." She said, laughing.

Rolling over he lay beside her, panting still he replied, "Shit Michelle, that was incredible, I can't believe I have fucked you again."

"Oh you are more than welcom,e baby. I am sure we will do it again while you are staying here, would you like to have a tour?" Michelle asked.

"Sure, let me get dressed. I am not too comfortable with the whole nude thing yet." Peter answered.

"No problem, I usually wear something too." Michelle said. "Come back in about thirty minutes and we can get started."

Peter stood up and swiftly went back to his room, checking the hallway was clear before scampering across self consciously.

Thirty minutes later Peter and Michelle walked into the lobby, she led him through towards the back of the hotel and into the gardens. Stepping outside the wave of warmth hit Peter, the glorious sunshine on his skin made him feel alive, looking across at Michelle he smiled, this was an impossible dream he thought, I will wake up soon. Michelle's ample bosom was on display in a small black bikini, she wore a wrap around floral skirt her fine legs teasingly on show.

"So this is Hotel Calypso." Michelle said. "You are going to love it here"

They walked down along a path to an area separated from the hotel by a tall hedge. "This is the pool." Michelle said. "Look! There's Melissa!" She waved and walked over to sit on one of the large glass tables scattered by the poolside.

Melissa sat at the table in a white bikini, she had a cocktail on the side, and waved back. Michelle and Peter walked over and sat down to join her.

"Peter!" Melissa said leaning over to kiss his cheek. "So pleased you could make it."

"Hello Melissa." Peter replied.

"Has Michelle explained how things work around here?" Melissa asked,

"She was just giving me the tour." He answered.

"You are going to love it!" Melissa said grinning.

"So Peter, I think Malene explained the rules here, if someone wants to fuck, fuck them, if you want to fuck someone ask them, clothing is optional, don't be shy. Most of all you don't ever tell anyone who you haven't seen here about this place." Michelle said.

"Stand up, Peter." Melissa said, grinning "Let's see if you are ready for this."

She tossed a cushion onto the floor below him, sinking to her knees, she looked up at him. "I want your cum Peter Andrews." She said, pulling his shorts down and taking hold of his soft shaft.

"Go on Peter, you fucking heard her." Michelle said, sitting back and watching, rubbing her pussy under her bikini bottoms

Melissa sucked his shaft into her mouth, looking down he watched as she brought it to life, looking around he could see a few people watching, but most were just getting on with their day. His cock was hard now, Melissa jerked it in her hand, while licking the head, Peter groaned with each flick of her tongue.

"Cum for me Peter. Cum fast, I need to taste you right now." She purred.

His dick twitched as she hoovered it into her mouth, lips tight to his shaft, up and down, up and down. Peter moved his head to her head, guiding her, finally she opened her throat and his whole length went in, nose to his belly, balls on her chin.

"Fuck yeah, Mel!" Michelle gasped, her tits now out of her bikini as she wanked off watching Peter getting his blowjob.

Peter stood on his toes, Melissa milking him with her throat, over and over she gagged and swallowed, before finally coming up for breath. A tear ran down her cheek from the choking deep throat, she slapped his cock on her outstretched tongue.

"Fucking do it, Peter!" She snarled, grabbing her empty cocktail glass and jerking him hard. "I want your semen" She purred.

Peter felt his balls rising, he was so close, Melissa below him big blue eyes wide, begging for his cum. Michelle was shaking , groaning as she came, fingers rubbing her clit furiously. "Cloooossse!" He gasped.

Melissa aimed his spurting cock head into the cocktail glass, thick spurts of milky spunk splashed in. Peter groaned, his balls pumping his seed into the glass, Melissa firmly and methodically stroking every drop from his member, not wanting to miss a drop.

"Yes! Yes, Peter!" Melissa gasped, as his cum filled the glass, a good 1/3 of the way up the sides.

Finally sated, peter looked around, there were a couple of men wanking, and 1 woman. One of the guys wanking turned to what could have been his wife, who sucked his cock into her mouth, swallowing him as he came. The woman, moved her hands from her pussy, and sucked on them. She wore dark sunglasses, but Peter would have sworn she was staring directly at him as she tasted herself.

"Oh Peter, thank you." Melissa said, standing up and returning to her seat.

His thick milky cum sat at the bottom of the cocktail glass, as she held it in her hand, admiring her work. "Ohh I love a good load of cum." Melissa teased.

"Oh fuck that was incredible. The feeling of everyone watching, fuck I was so horny." Peter said. "Who's that?" he said subtly nodding his head at the voluptuous black haired woman in the sunglasses, "I'm sure she was giving me the come on."

Melissa swirled her cocktail straw through her cum glass. "Peter, really? You don't recognize her?"

"No." Peter said. "She kinda looks familiar though."

"That's Katy Perry." Michelle said. "She's been coming here for a few years now."

"FUCK!" Peter said loudly, causing a few heads to turn. "THE Katy Perry!?"

"Yeah." Melissa said.

"Holy Shit, that's mental!" Peter said shocked.

"Excuse me." A voice said from the side, turning they looked to see a tall man, in shorts and a T shirt, he had his hard dick out and was stroking it slowly, "Sorry, but, could I... could I cum in that glass as well?"

Melissa eyed him up and down, he was a good looking man in his thirties, a hard eight inch cock bouncing in his grasp.

"Yeah baby, sure." Melissa said holding it out.

His cock exploded almost immediately, bolt after bolt of stringy thick cum pulsing in, his face contorted in pleasure as his balls emptied, filling the glass well over halfway. Melissa and Michelle looked at each other. "Impressive." Melissa said.

"What's your name, babe?" Michelle asked when he was done.

"Simon." He replied

"How did you find out about this place?" Melissa asked.

"I fucked a glamour babe, Holly Peers, you probably know her." Simon said.

"Bitch kept that quiet!" Melissa said. "yeah, we know Holly."

"I am such a fan of all of the UK glamour girls. You two are legends, I just had to cum, and would be so turned on to see you drink it, Melissa." He added.

"Really?" Melissa said, a wry smile on her face, she swirled her straw through the semen.

Peter and Simon watched as Melissa raised the glass to her lips, and tipped it back, she savored the lumpy sticky ejaculate, filling her mouth with the salty brew. Melissa opened her mouth, showing the precious cargo, her tongue playfully swirling in the milky liquid.

"Dirty girl." Michelle said smiling, before picking up the straw and taking the glass from Melissa.

Michelle sucked the bottom of the glass, sucking up every sticky strand that was stuck to the bottom, cleaning it dry. She stood and made her way until she was leaning over Melissa. Pulling her head back she slowly dribbled those last few globules down into Melissa's open eager mouth.

"Oh yeah Mel, swallow that fucking cum." Michelle said.

Melissa closed her mouth, looked straight into Peters eyes and swallowed. The thick lumpy ooze clang to the inside of her throat, as she swallowed hard, eventually depositing every drop in her stomach. Opening her mouth wide she stuck out her tongue showing it was empty.

"Mmmm, delicious!" She exclaimed.

Michelle bent down and kissed her. Melissa reaching up and pulling her in, a full tongue filled porno kiss followed.

Simon stood watching, unable to take his eyes off of them, until finally he spoke again. "Thank you, Melissa."

"My pleasure." She said breaking her kiss. "Would you like to have sex later?"

"Would I?" He said grinning. "Fuck yes! I'd love to have sex now to be honest." His cock was hard already.

"The garden grove?" Melissa asked.

"Fuck yeah!" He took her hand, and led her off down a path to the left.

"Well lets go, Peter." Michelle said. "Wanna see what happens in the woods?" She took his hand and the followed Melissa and Simon.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers