Cam Adventure

Story Info
Girlfriend shows her body to men online for the first time.
1.2k words
4.19
4.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers

She was licking and nibbling at my cock, stroking on it slowly and lazily sliding it in and out of her mouth like it was a rare treat for savouring. She arched her back on all fours, pushing her ass into the air and wagging it while she played between my legs. I was groaning and moaning, encouraging her and letting appreciation roll off my tongue.

"Good girl."

She moaned at that, pushing her throat around my cock and gagging herself as a reward.

"Good girl..."

She moaned and wagged her ass, pulling my cock out of her throat and letting her drool lube her hand rubbing up and down slowly. She licked her lips and grinned at me, bouncing her ass back while wagging.

"Your pussy hungry?"

"Ya," she shot back.

She was bratty, and horny, in need of a force to push the hunger out of her.

"I want a big cock," she cooed.

She pouted and started licking and sucking on the head again while making sad, puppy-dog eyes.

"Get on your back and show off for the big cock."

She bounced onto her knees and threw herself down onto her back with a large, wet grin. Drool made her face shine. She spread her legs and held her knees to her chest, rocking her body back and forth while on her back to gyrate her leaking, pink pussy. Her tiny hole was drooling and swollen, pink and flushed, surrounded by dark hair. I rubbed her clit and pushed my middle and ring fingers inside. She groaned and her grin slackened. Her mouth gaped and she pushed her tongue out.

"You want bigger?"

"Yes, yes... yeaugghhh," she bucked her hips and spread her legs wider.

I pulled my fingers out.

"Show your pussy to him and watch his big cock hang between your legs, above your pussy."

She looked at 'his' imaginary cock. Her eyes desirous and focused, her mouth slightly open and her tongue licking around her lips. She rocked her hips and gyrated her pussy some more.

"I want it. I want a big thick cock-ughhh."

"Good girl."

She groaned and spread some more.

"You like showing your pussy?"

"Ya - mmmmm."

She spread to her limit while she watched me rub my wet cock right beside her face.

"You want to show it to men who are stroking their cocks to you?"

She opened her mouth and slid her tongue over my creamy cock-head.

"Ya, I want to show my pussy so men stroke their cocks to me - mmmmm."

She groaned and sucked my cockhead into her mouth. I let her wrap her lips around it and suck before pushing the boundary. She rolled her tongue around the head and closed her eyes, her nostrils flaring. She gulped down the cream she cleaned off my cock. I pushed my index finger, middle finger and ring finger as deep as I could into her pussy while I pushed the boundary:

"How about we set up a cam show and let some men stroke their cocks to you using your toy. You just lay back with a face covering and let them watch you."

She was pushing her pussy against my fingers and pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"Yes... god yes, I want to show my pusssyyyy."

Butterflies filled my stomach. Fuck yes.

"Okay, one second: I'm going to get my laptop, your toy and something to cover your face."

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and gave her clit a pat and a soft rub. I kissed her forehead.

I'd already registered her as a legal cam model. We'd talked about this fantasy before and had agreed to setting up the ability to cam in case we ever wanted to actually play with camming. We hadn't yet played with it, but because of the planning it was easy to start the recording and publish it for other users to see. She was still on her back, but now had a sleep mask over her eyes, and was already writhing on her OG Tracy's Dog. Her chest was heaving, her pale skin flushing, and her pink nipples tightening.

"You're recording," I told her.

She grinned a big, slightly nervous, but excited, grin. She pushed her pussy high in the air and spread her legs a bit, to show it off some more. I kept quiet, keeping myself out of the viewing experience of the users filtering into the room slowly. 3 men. I snapped my fingers 3 times to let her know about those men. She moaned. The title of the room was 'DM Cock length and girth.' 1 user messaged about their 8 inch long, 7 inch circumference meat-stick.

"8 by 7," I called.

She bucked her hips.

"I want your big cock dadddyyyy."

She writhed on her toy and spread her legs, bringing her knees back onto her chest.

"Give me all 8 inches of your hot cock, pleeeaase."

She groaned and opened her mouth wide. I snapped my fingers 13 times. She moaned.

"9 by 6," I called.

"Give me your big cock daddy I want all 9 inches stuffing my horny, naughty, brat pussy daddy."

She opened her mouth wide.

"I want one in my pussy and one in my mouth. I want to suck cockkkkughhh."

She shivered and shook. She was gripping onto her thighs while she spread them. Pulling her vagina open and gyrating her hips.

"I want you all to gangfuck me, fuckkkkkk me."

I was surprised at how eager she was while camming, and my cock was rock hard and leaking. I was slowly stroking and watching messages come in.

"8 by 5; 7 by 6."

She was cooing.

"10 by 6."

She let out a heavy, full sigh from deep in her chest.

"Stuff me daddy, shove 10 inches deep into my brat pussy and destroy me."

I gave up on snapping at this point and just called out:

"36 men."

She loved this. She opened her legs wide and pulled her toy out, showing her pink hole fully to the camera. She patted it and opened her legs wide.

"Gangbang me pleaaase, fuck my pussy pleaaase."

She had her mouth wide open and was throating the air and sliding her tongue in and out, one hand holding her dripping toy and the other squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples.

"I need big cocks, I'm a naughty, bratty slut who needs to be punished by big cocksssss."

I was loving the show, edging my cock and getting creamy. I was rock hard and flushed, butterflies bursting in my stomach. I was so horny. I couldn't believe how engaged she was in this play. Her pussy was sopping wet and swollen, the bed-sheet was soaked between her legs. She plunged her toy back into her pussy and started fucking herself with it.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I need big cock. Big cock. I love big cock."

She shoved her toy deep and turned the vibration high.

"60 men."

She bit her lip and let out a loud, long groan.

"I'm going to cummmmmm."

"11 by 7."

Her body exploded and shook, rocking back and forth, her hips flying high and coming down quickly. Her mouth was slack and open. She was groaning and cumming on her toy. I stopped the recording when the orgasm subsided.

My cock was a creamy mess and I made her clean it up while she read the DMs describing what the men planned to do to her, and the main-chat messages describing similar things. I made her eat my cock and read until I shot hot ropes of cum into her depraved throat, and made her swallow.

yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers