Cam Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
She forms a connection with one of her viewers.
1.8k words
4.62
2.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers

She was laying back in bed with her legs spread wide, completely naked. Her Lovense toy was stuffed deep and buzzing hard as tips rolled in. She was moaning and writhing with her eyes closed and bucking her hips for the camera. She pulled her toy out and presented her swollen, pink pussy to her viewers. There were over a thousand men watching.

She'd been camming for a few weeks now, regularly showing herself off nearly every day. She loved the attention. She also loved the income from the tips. She liked to spend her "naughty earnings" on cosmetics: makeup, hair salon appointments, manicures and pedicures, feminizing clothing. She bought the Lovense with her naughty earnings, a toy that would buzz when she was tipped. The voyeurs loved this engagement. She'd stopped wearing her face-mask, instead tilting the camera below her neck so that she could read the chat and direct messages. She would also talk to her horny voyeurs, typing responses to direct messages or speaking to general chat messages.

She massaged her clit and slid her index, middle and ring fingers down into her pussy, as deep as they could go.

"Look how ready I am."

She was teasing the voyeurs, trying to egg them on.

"I need a big cock from one of you."

I sat in my chair, out of sight, watching her from across the room. I was watching the general chat on my phone, myself one of the voyeurs. I had no idea what she was saying in her direct messages. That gave me a thrill.

I stroked my cock as she put her toy back, deep into her pussy. She groaned and spread her legs wide, tugging on her nipples, one in each hand, as tips rolled in. Her voyeurs were pleasing her pussy. She lay back and let them play with her.

"Fuck meeeeee," she writhed and bucked, biting her lip.

She checked her direct messages, I got a text from her outside of the camming site, directly to my phone:

"X is asking to do a private show."

I watched her squeeze her nipples, bent over reading messages. X was one of her regulars, a black guy with a massive cock. He'd tipped her well whenever he watched her, and she loved his money, his cock (which he regularly showed her on Snapchat), and the way he talked to her. She sometimes talked about his cock when we had sex, off camera. They'd never done a private show.

"You want to?" I texted back.

"I'm a bit nervous."

She was still hunched over her computer.

"He said he would cam with me and stroke his cock for me."

"Do it!" I was getting hot imagining them one-on-one.

"Okay, hehe. I'm going to start the private show."

She lay back again and spread her legs.

"Hey pretty girl," X's deep voice filled the silent room.

She was moved by his voice, moving her pussy closer to the camera.

"Hi, daddy," she moaned back.

"Do you want to see daddy's cock?"

"Ya," she cooed.

He sent her a tip. It ripped through her toy and into her pussy.

"Good girl."

From my end, the show on my phone was done. All I could do is watch her respond to him from across the room. I stroked my cock watching her bite and suck on her fingers while she watched her computer. Her eyes were dazed and glossy, fixed on what I could only imagine was X's thick black cock, through her screen. He had an unbelievable 10 inch long, 7 inch round monster. He sent a tip to buzz her toy.

"Ohhhh-mmmphhh, daddy, yesssss," she pushed her pussy up to the camera.

"Good girl, watch daddy stroke."

"I want your cock daddy, I want it so badddd," she cooed and whined and pulled her nipples hard.

"I want you to stretch my little pussy opennnnn - mmmmmmphh. I need your big cockkkk."

"Show me your ass, princess."

She immediately bounced onto all fours and adjusted her computer so he had a full view of her thick cheeks swaying, her little toy poking out of her pink, swollen, dripping pussy. She arched her back and bounced her pussy back toward the camera.

"Fuck me, please, daddy. I need your big cock. I'm feeling so naughty!"

A tip pushed through her pussy. Her body shook. Her legs spread and her arch deepened. A satisfied moan broke from her throat.

"Good girl, rub your clit."

She did as he commanded. Bent over, she massaged her needy clit, spreading her wetness.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, daddy, fuck me, fuck me, shove your big cock deep into me, daddy!"

My cock was leaking in my lap and every stroke brought me to the edge. She collapsed onto her face, using her head to support her weight while she was bent over and arched. She continued massaging her clit for him as her free hand assaulted her nipples. His tips kept rolling in and massaging the inside of her hungry, wet pussy as the two of them fucked each other over the internet.

"Get on your back, princess."

She did as he said. She loved the way he made her feel so special, and spoiled. She wanted to be as perfect as a princess for him in return. HIS princess. Her pussy was on fire. Her inner thighs were wet and shiny, her short, black pubic hair damp. She was flushed and her face red from pressing into the pillow. She was near out of breath and her pale chest was rising and falling heavily. She kept tugging on her nipples. A tip ran through her pussy. His money making her moan.

"Good girl."

She smiled and looked satisfied, moaning and twisting a nipple between her fingers. Her legs slackened wide, showing him the Princess-pussy he was renting.

"I want to see your face."

He sent a large tip with this. Her toy vibrated so hard I could hear it. It took her a second to come down from it. She looked at me, a desperate, confused, and horny look, clearly begging me to let her give him what he wants. I nodded.

"Y-yes," she said, rushed.

She reached out and pushed the computer back so the field of view of the camera was not restricted to below her neck.

"Pretty girl!" He praised. A massive tip ran through her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," her body bucked, contorting.

She was grinding her pussy down into the bed as if pressing down on his cock, while her tits arched into the air. Him and I both watched her mouth go wide. The toy stopped and her body came back down to the bed. She spread her legs and rubbed her clit furiously, pushing herself through an orgasm.

"Good girl, come up close and watch me stroke my cock."

She got on her knees and bent over, facing her computer. She let him watch her face as she watched him stroke his big cock. Her mouth slackened and her tongue slid out. Her eyes were fixed on her computer and her gaze looked blank. She was licking around her lips and her throat was lightly convulsing as if she was simulating sucking on him, swallowing his cock.

"Daddy, I want it," she opened wide and slid her tongue all the way out, presenting her throat to the camera.

"Good girl." His heavy voice praised her depravity and cock-hunger.

A tip ran through her pussy. She bounced her thick ass up and down while watching him, and he gave her some money that massaged the inside of her pussy with her toy. Her tongue circled around her lips and she mimed sucking him while she was close to her computer screen, showing him her pretty face and watching his big cock. I was so horny. She had never shown herself fully to any of her voyeurs. X owned her so completely now.

"Turn around and show me your pussy. Put it close to the camera like your face is now."

She quickly did a 180 and pushed her ass into the camera.

"Good slut."

The change of tone from princess to slut sent her wild. She liked being treated like a princess, but she loved being treated like a naughty slut even more. Her face was wild with horniness: I could tell she loved degrading herself by showing her face to X, one of her voyeurs, for the first time, and letting him pump his fat black cock to her swollen, dripping, hungry pussy. She bounced her ass toward the camera, kneeling and massaging her tits, her tongue still out of her mouth, letting drool fall on her chest. She'd gone cock-drunk.

"Good fucking slut, show me your holes."

She bent over a bit and spread her asscheeks with her hands, showing her holes fully to him, up close to the camera. Tips ran through her pussy and made her shake.

"Move back, I want to see all of you," He barked hard.

I almost heard a meow come from her throat. She put herself entirely in the picture, letting him watch her drooling face as she spread her holes wide for him. She continued to rock her ass back toward the camera as she held her mouth open for him, watching him beat his big black cock on her screen. He was getting loose with his tips: her toy didn't stop buzzing at this point, and it was loud. I was still on the edge, barely able to even touch my cock or else I'd cum. I could tell he was at the same point.

"Bend over, slut!" He groaned, followed by a loud, exhaling moan. He was shooting his cum all over her.

She got close to the camera and started licking, letting him watch her face closely as she opened her throat and showed him how she would swallow all of his load.

"Bye princess," he moaned.

She closed her computer.

"I just made $400 off of his horny ass."

She was still bent over and I came over to the bed with my messy cock, rock hard and pointing at her.

"You like his cock?" I egged her on, I could tell she still had some juice in her pussy.

She bounced slightly on her knees.

"Ya," she blushed and grinned.

"Bend over and take him."

I pushed her over and gripped her thick ass, pulling her toy out. I pushed my cock deep into her and immediately shot hot ropes deep into her pussy. I rocked my hips and thrusted, and I could feel her squeezing and gripping my cock with her hole. I pulled out and pushed her onto her back, watching my cum pool in her gaping vagina.

"Close your eyes and cum saying his name."

She finger-fucked her cum soaked pussy and massaged her clit, tugging on her nipples, doing as I told her and obediently moaning his name out load until she erupted.

yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers