Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

I donned my lazy disguise of sunglasses and pattered over to sneak a peek at Sam's computer screen. Once I located the count for number of spanks tipped for, I let out a low whistle.

"Oh damn, you are in trouble."

"That's what I'm saying!" Sam said with an exaggerated pout. "They never get this excited about me spanking myself."

"It's probably better when I do it."

"I bet they think so. You're merciless. Look, my ass is still pink from those first ten!"

I did look. It was still pink. And so close and inviting, and totally uncovered even by the flimsy panties she'd had on previously.

Without thinking, perhaps as a way to distract myself from thought, I swung my arm and delivered a sharp crack to Sam's backside.

"Ah! I wasn't ready!"

"Oops," I said insincerely.

Sam rubbed her butt where I'd struck, a fascinating display all on its own. "Well that's one. Mods, I expect you to keep a good count for me. I probably won't be able to."

A couple ones appeared in the chat. More than a few people were excited for the counting, apparently.

I spanked Sam a few more times, less sharply than the first one. She squealed at every one of my blows to her booty, no doubt part of the playacting for the viewers. Some of her reactions were quite real, though, and I made a game of seeking them out.

It was much harder to catch her off-guard again, though I managed it a few times. Most of the rest of the time was spent experimenting in how I could deliver gentler spanks while still making them look good. Not because I wanted to spare Sam all her punishment, but because I craved that look she gave me when I gave her a few extra sharp spanks after lulling her into thinking I was going to take it easy on her.

I got a few looks of betrayal from Sam when I was particularly harsh on her poor pink bottom, but she wasn't fooling anyone. She kept spreading her legs wider and sticking her bum out for me. I had the distinct feeling she wouldn't mind if I casually rubbed her pussy for a bit in between spanks.

More alluring than that, at least to me, were the heavy-lidded looks of pleasure and submission she gave me. She spent a lot of time facing the camera, and her expressions were clearly exaggerating for her audience's benefit, but every now and then she'd look just at me, and it was totally different.

"Don't look at me like that," I whispered, trusting the stream not to pick up my soft tone.

"Like what?" Sam asked.

I absently rubbed her butt instead of smacking it some more. I didn't even realize what I was doing at first, but indeed there were no complaints from Sam.

"Like... like you're enjoying this way too much," I said.

"You're a fine one to talk."

"... are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Even if I smack you so red you can't sit down after?"

Sam's eyes could have seduced the straightest woman in the world to bed. "You think you can do that to me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh god."

I started spanking her again. Bizarrely, it seemed the safest thing to do. I was putting a serious dent into the amount of spanks owed, though more tips kept coming in all the time. I wasn't sure how sustainable it all was, really. My hand was getting tired, it just wasn't used to suffering this kind of abuse. Never mind what Sam must be feeling. Though I honestly couldn't tell whether I was anywhere near a break point for her or not.

She was playacting a lot less than before. She seemed almost in a trance. Her moans and yelps were subtler and more genuine. I'd known she was enjoying it, but maybe I hadn't realized to what extent.

I gave in first. "Ok, my hand needs a break," I said, standing up and swinging my wrist a little.

Sam snapped out of her reverie. "Well jeez finally," she said. She turned her full puppy eyes and pouting lip on the camera. "My bum's been brutalized," she whined, rubbing her red tushy. "That must have been enough though, right?"

I stepped out of shot and just shook my head at how effortlessly Sam got back into character. She expressed quite a remarkable disbelief that we weren't done yet, as well as how people continued to tip for more spanks.

"That's it!" she declared. "I'm taking a quick break, and when I get back I'm just gonna have to temporarily increase the price of spanks, or you lot aren't gonna stop."

So saying, she flounced off screen as well. The sound of more tips pouring in behind her wasn't lost on either of us.

"Did you just deliberately--"

"Make them tip more now while they think they're getting away with something?" Sam asked for me. "Sure did. You don't have to whisper by the way, my mic's muted."

"Ah."

Sam grabbed a towel and swiped it between her legs. I watched in confusion for a moment until she blushed when she realized I was staring. "You got me pretty wet."

"I did?"

"Yeah. Duh. What did you think was happening there?"

"You really like spanking, huh?"

Her eyes met mine. "Sometimes I do. With the right person."

"Unf. You're killing me, Sam."

She smiled brightly. "Am I?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now I gotta go pee real quick. When I--"

I grabbed her wrist as she turned to leave. She only got as far as giving me a questioning look before I pulled her closer, raised my hand to her cheek, and kissed her.

Sam whimpered. "Oh that's so not fair. I really do have to pee."

"Guess you should go do that then," I said.

She nodded, but hesitated. "Are you... are you enjoying this too?"

"You really have to ask?"

"It's hard to read you! You put on that impassive domme look of yours, and you're still all clothed, and--"

I kissed her again, savouring the brief moment of our connection. "I could drown you in my panties right now," I said.

"Oh god."

Sam whimpered again, clearly thought about staying right she was, then hurriedly fled to the bathroom. I'd never get tired of watching her flounce nakedly away from me.

I slumped into my seat, discarding my sunglasses and rubbing my forehead. I felt like I should be thinking more clearly. Like I needed to plan out what actually made sense. But that wasn't at all the mood I was in. I didn't care for consequences, or being rational. Sam had me all wound up, and kissing her just now had felt so damn right to me.

My panties were soaked. My comment to her about them hadn't even been much of an exaggeration. My tummy was all a-flutter, and even my fingers were shaking with horniness and adrenaline.

All by myself, at least for a moment, I felt a smile break wide and goofy on my face. I'd kissed her. I hadn't thought about what I was doing, I'd just done it, and it had been glorious. Spanking her was fun and all, and turned me on immensely, but it was nothing compared to those two quick meetings of our lips, and the way she trembled soft and warm against me.

I wondered what Sam felt about it. Whether the kisses were now blazing in her head the way they were in mine, or whether it was really the spankings that were mostly doing it for her.

Sam pattered back out into the yard before too long. Her cheeks coloured slightly as soon as she laid eyes on me.

"I still got a whole rest of my show to do," she said, sounding regretful about it.

"I know," I said.

"Are you still... is it ok to do more spanks and stuff?"

I tilted my head. "The boys are tipping for them, aren't they?"

Sam smiled and nodded. "They sure are."

She bounced back into her seat and unmuted herself. "Wow, ok, you little sneaks really want a sore, red booty on me today, huh? Well I'm still taking a break from that, but we'll get to the rest, don't worry. And I better bump that price up before you all actually wreck my butt."

I leaned back and smiled as I watched Sam work. She had a way with running the show that, if channeled differently, would have served her well in many other professions too. You kind of had to see beneath the surface to see what she was all about, and I felt like I had that glimpse of her now. It was possible, even, that I understood her better than any of her regulars who'd been watching her for years.

"Now let's see, I've got some other stuff you guys have tipped for here, I better get through that backlog, huh," Sam said. "Thanks mods for keeping track for me," she added, winking and blowing them a few kisses.

Sam moved around gracefully for a time, efficiently delivering on things that had been tipped for. She showed off her feet to camera for a bit, and allowed everyone a close up look at just how bright pink her bum was. Stuff like that.

"Yeah, you guys caught me," Sam admitted while showing off her pussy. "I was... pretty damn wet just before the break. Those spanks hurt! V's harsh as it turns out. But, like, yeah, it was pretty fucking hot too. I know you guys think so," she said with a wink. "Honestly, I think I better start letting you all tip for a cum show, 'cause I'm gonna need one."

She typed quickly on her keyboard. "Right, that's set up. What else do I need to do? Oh god, the dance? Who tipped for the dance? You know that's only gonna embarrass me in front of my new friend. Buncha jerks."

I didn't understand what Sam was talking about until she stood up with a sigh and started doing... well, a dance was roughly accurate. I didn't really understand the moves, and it wasn't overtly sexy, except that she was naked for it. I assumed it was some meme special to this particular group.

"There," Sam said, sitting down again. "Now she thinks I'm a loony, hope you're all happy."

She did a couple more tip requests before getting to an interesting one.

"Oh, gag time, huh? For, what, two minutes?" Her eyes widened. "Ten minutes! You frickin' pervs! You want me to get spanked while gagged, don't you?" She paused for a moment. "You're all just lucky that sounds kinda hot. What ya think, V?"

"... what kind of gag are we talking about?"

Sam grinned, knowing she had me hooked.

She had me help her put the gag on, though I knew she didn't really need assistance. It was just a regular ball gag, but with some fairly comfortable straps to secure it in place. Sam started the ten minute timer as soon as it was in her mouth, then without prompting I took my time snugging it into place.

I didn't mind that it gave me some time to play with her hair, moving it out of the way, running my fingers through it, petting her some after her gag was firmly attached like she was a good girl. Her chat ate it all up.

"I could get used to this," I whispered in Sam's ear, just barely restraining myself from a nibble while I was there. I to maintain some decorum, after all.

"Hmmm mmpphh?" she asked through her gag.

"Sorry," I said cheerfully. "Can't understand you."

"Harrumph!"

That one I got. I ignored her though.

Sam pouted a bit, for effect of course. The gag somehow didn't get in the way, and if anything intensified the pout.

Soon enough she turned around and positioned herself so her camera could pick up her ass and her gagged face at the same time. She looked at me, raised an eyebrow, and wiggled her hips. A clear invitation if ever there was one.

Sam's booty had had a break, but it was still pink, and very clearly still sensitive from previous spanks. Her yelps and moans came out muffled through her gag, and she was probably deliberately making them louder so they'd carry through to our audience.

Her pussy couldn't exaggerate anything, though, and it didn't need to. Now that I knew to look for arousal in the area, I could very easily see her thighs getting wet all over again. Plus Sam was leaking from the other end too as drool slipped past her gag and down her chin.

I was in a bit of a trance, and despite my hand being quite tired by that point, I actually managed to deliver a few too many slaps to Sam's butt. Luckily I'd taken to glancing at the chat every now and then, and was clued in by them.

"I think that's it," I said. "For now, at least."

Sam whimpered and lay down flat on her tummy. She rubbed her bottom with one hand and looked at me with big, aroused, pleading eyes.

"Hmm mmhh unn uhh mmm?"

"Um... about thirty seconds left on your gag timer, if that was the question."

Sam nodded and settled down to wait out the last little bit. She turned her puppy eyes on her audience, as though they'd feel ever so sorry for tipping for so many spanks.

In the interim, I rubbed her bum for her. A blatant excuse to feel her up some more.

Sam removed her ball gag, making sure to stick her tongue out and let some more excess drool dribble onto the toy before putting it aside. She patted her face with a towel--I was beginning to see the need to always have one handy--then once again pouted at her audience.

"Well I hope you guys enjoyed that, 'cause that's gonna have to be it for my tushy today. If anyone else reeeally needs more spanks, we'll have to bank 'em for next show or something." Sam slowly, languorously, stood up and presented her pussy to the camera. "Speaking of which... I don't see that cum show filled yet. Are you guys not seeing how wet I am right now?"

I sighed just loudly enough for Sam to hear. She flicked me an amused gaze. "Yeah, I know you can see," she whispered to me before raising her voice again. "I reeeally need to cum, guys. And I want to do it for all of you. I bet I'll squirt super hard."

She sat down again, teasing her pussy just a little with her fingers before closing her legs up again. "Hehe, yeah I bet you all liked V spanking me too, huh? Don't tell her, but I'm gonna try and trick into helping with shows more. I'm really liking it too."

"Do I even need to mention I can hear you?" I asked.

"Oops! Don't mind me. Nothing to do with you." Sam fluttered her fingers at me and winked at her chat.

I got back to my seat off camera. I doffed my sunglasses, as usual, but took it a step further this time. Sam wasn't the only one who needed to cum badly.

I hesitated over actually removing any clothes, but I had some very compelling reasons for doing it, and only some minor sense of propriety and shame against.

Sam's eyes bugged out rather comically when she noticed me in the middle of slipping my shorts and panties off. Her unflappable camgirl persona faltered dead for a moment before she rebooted.

"Sorry guys," she said. "Just... got distracted there for a second. There's a... an unexpected kitty in the yard."

I snorted at that. I was a little shy about playing with myself right there, but horny enough and, as it turned out, comfortable enough that I went through with it anyway.

"Yeah, it's a pretty cute one," Sam went on, slipping back into character and managing to act far more nonchalant, though her eyes flicked my way every few seconds. "Sorry, I don't think I can get a shot of it for you."

I kept rubbing myself, openly getting off while Sam tried to keep focusing on her show. It was weirdly liberating. I hadn't done something like this in quite a while. In point of fact, I had never actually masturbated in front of someone who I hadn't already had sex with previously, so technically it was probably a first for me.

I hoped for Sam's sake that her cum show goal would be met soon. She'd been worked up already, and I could practically watch her horny gauge crank itself up past safety limits.

It was a bit of a power trip watching her squirm and knowing how much I was the cause of it. Not to mention how much happier I felt with both of us turning each other on, rather than thinking I was only just perving on her.

I wondered if her audience could tell the difference between her playing horny and really, genuinely being desperately horny. To me, it was obvious, and made rubbing myself all the sweeter.

"It's honestly bad, guys," Sam said, squeezing her thighs together for a moment, an action she'd been repeating semi-rhythmically. "Spanking doesn't even usually do this to me. Not like this. I mean, it turns me on, but... haha, yeah. Kinda, huh?"

I frowned slightly. I was missing part of the conversation there, but I could fill it in by the way Sam kept giving me fuck-me eyes at sporadic little intervals. Her chat knew I was a big part of what was turning her on, and she wasn't trying to hide it.

"Guys, behave. V's still watching," Sam hissed. "And no, we're not gonna fuck. It's not that kind of show. Yeah, I know you'd like it to be." She leaned in closer and lowered her voice, but not so much that I couldn't hear. "I'd kind of like it to be too."

I moaned and rubbed my clit a little faster. She shouldn't say things like that. She knew what it would do to me.

Sam was actually blushing though, so her comments were backfiring on her at least as bad as they were hitting me.

"Unf, guys, stop. I'm not doing that. No I'm not! You bunch of friggin' pervs! I know I give you all shit about being horny little fucks, but I swear, bring another woman in and all of a sudden you've got nothing else left in your heads." Sam pouted gorgeously. "Maybe I made a mistake. I used to be enough for you all by myself."

I watched her steer her audience, leading them gently in the direction she wanted. A small cascade of tips rolled in, and I assumed the messages they sent were quite flattering judging by Sam's reaction to them.

Sam leaned toward her camera, squeezing her boobs with her arms, and wiggled a little. "That's better," she cooed. "I knew you still loved me. You want me to cum for all of you, don't you?" She flashed her big puppy eyes. "'Cause you know I need to cum." She read chat for a moment, then snorted. "Yeah, I think I might be able to convince V to watch too. Buncha friggin' pervs you all are."

Sam glanced at me, giving me a small shrug and a lopsided grin.

I was feeling quite horny and stupid now. Not unlike her chat, it seemed.

"Tell them I might even play with myself while you get off," I said.

Her eyes gleamed bright, and only flicked down to where I was already rubbing myself for a brief second. "You hear that guys?" Sam asked as she turned back to her laptop. "V might even play with herself too while I cum. Hehe, no, I won't show you all though. She's shy."

Sam stretched and stood up. "Ok, we're almost at our goal. I'm gonna get ready, I'll be back in a second."

She bounced off camera toward her cottage, but made a predictable detour toward me. "You drive them crazy, you know," she said quietly.

"Me?" I asked innocently. "I'm just sitting here being good."

"You're absolutely not." Sam leaned down, slid her fingers in my hair to take a firm grip on me, tilted my head just the way she wanted, and kissed me.

I was hers for that moment. If she'd decided to drag me on camera and make me eat her pussy, I probably would have crawled over and done it. I might not even have to think about it.

"Damn you kiss good," I murmured afterward.

Sam smirked. "You're just horny is all. 'Sides, you're supposed to domme me, aren't you?"

"I think you unilaterally decided that."

"Possibly, possibly." She looked regretful. "I do have to run though. Can't leave chat alone too long. They'll get up to no end of trouble."

"They might well."

I basked in the afterglow of Sam's kiss while she scurried off. It was an amazing high, leaving me utterly blissful and content with my life. I didn't even rub myself, just laid back, enjoyed the sun and the lingering taste of Sam on my lips. I still watched her with interest when she returned with a water bottle and a magic wand, but not with the same horny need as before. It was an entirely different feeling now, one I couldn't be bothered to sort out in my head, but which occupied me entirely.

Sam did her performance. I heard the words as she spoke to chat, but many of them drifted right on by. I was too focused on her. Just on watching her. I think I would have been just as enthralled if she'd been fully clothed. Well, maybe a little bit less enthralled, but it would have been close.

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers
123456...9