Camelot Apartments Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was thinking as fast as he could while he was listening. He said, "If I'm elected president, I think I can convince the little slut to come back, but it can't be with the whole group at once."

"That's OK with me. With that many guys, I had to fight when it was my turn. Less guys would make it much easier to fuck her."

"OK," Ron said. "How about if I bring her in every Tuesday night? We'll have weekly signups for her to fuck six guys each week. That way, over the course of the month, she will still fuck 24 guys, but each of you will get more time with her."

"That sounds great Ron. I think I'm already liking your presidency and it hasn't even started yet."

Ron said, "One more thing. I normally wouldn't care what you do with the little cunt, but I'm the one who has to haul her drunk and stinky ass home. Could you just not piss all over her and put her in the trash? He'll get my truck all smelly."

"Ha ha!" he said. "Yeah, we got kind of carried away last night. That won't be a problem."

For the next few days , Candy tended to stay out of sight in her apartment. On Friday, Ron stopped to visit her at dinner time with a pizza and some wine. Candy smiled when he came in and Ron said, "How are you feeling, Candy?"

"I'm feeling much better, Mr. Morgan. I don't want to do that again."

He said, "I know Candy. The next time will be much easier."

"THE NEXT TIME! What do you mean THE NEXT TIME?" she screamed at him.

"Calm down, Honey. I told them that what they did was bad, but you had them so turned on they couldn't help themselves. You were too hot for them. I told them that we could never do that many men again. And they agreed. We decided that we would limit it to just four men." As he talked, Ron began rubbing his finger the lips of her pussy. "You've done four men before and, if I recall, you really enjoyed it." He increased his finger movement on her pussy and slowly slid a finger inside.

Candy wanted to tell him to stop, but she also didn't want to upset Mr. Morgan since she was addicted to his cock. "I don't know, Mr. Morgan. Those men weren't very nice to me. And th . . th. . they . . Oh . . Oh, Mr. Morgan, you're making me wet. P-please s-s-stop. You know I c-can't concentrate when y- you do that." Morgan grinned his knowing grin and continued working on her pussy.

"So here's my plan, Candy. He inserted three fingers into her sopping wet pussy. This Tuesday evening, we'll go back to the club. I'll have four or five men this time. I'll tell them they need to be finished with you in a couple of hours and I'll wait there for you the whole time." Candy moaned. Ron continued, "I'll tell them that they can't be rough and have to treat you with respect. How does that sound?" Ron was now working on her wet pussy with four fingers and was twisting her nipples.

"Oh yes," Candy moaned. "Yes, Mr. Morgan. I'll do it. P-please fuck me. Now, Mr. Morgan. Please fuck me."

Ron gently fucked Candy and then they shared the pizza and wine, and he put her to bed.

On Tuesday Ron took Candy to the club and she was escorted to a room with a mattress on the floor that was eventually named 'The Fuck Room." Five men soon entered the room, each carrying a couple of beers. They spent the next two hours fucking and sucking Candy. They were much gentler than before but still DP'd her and used all of her holes. Ron waited at the bar drinking beer and watching television. When they were finished, Ron drove her home without mentioning the $250 he had made selling her ass that evening.

The next week, six men participated in Candy's gang bang while Ron drank beer and watched television. Over the next year, Ron and Candy were at the club every Tuesday evening. The smallest gang bang was the first night at five. The largest was eight, but that only happened four times. Most weeks there were six of seven men and they used Candy for about three hours. They didn't beat her or piss on her, but they did piss into a glass and mix it with whiskey or wine for Candy's consumption. She also became quite proficient at licking ass holes and actually enjoyed being called a whore, cunt, cum dump and gang bang slut.

EPILOGUE

Ron enjoyed having his own slut at his beck and call. During the year, he still fucked Candy two nights a week, and Howard banged her every Friday night. Ron also didn't tell Candy that he was making $300 to $350 per week by selling her to his friends. He used the $16,250 he saved from peddling her ass as a down payment on a new pickup truck.

Candy was still addicted to Ron's cock. She got used to the Tuesday night gang bangs, but never really enjoyed them. The men treated her like a piece of meat and didn't really do anything for her pleasure. They were only interested in coming in one of her holes or abusing her by making her lick their ass or drink their piss and cum. And she had a sneaking suspicion that the men may have been picking up Ron's bar tab while he waited for her - nothing definite; just a feeling.

What Candy really enjoyed were her Friday night dates with Howard Anderson. Even though Howard was a 69 year old short fat man, he treated her very well. They always went somewhere nice for dinner before going back to his place for slow lovemaking. He always ate her pussy until she came several times before lying on his back and letting her mount him for a long slow fuck. Even though Howard couldn't fuck near as well as Ron, she had to admit that she was developing feelings for this old, ugly little fat man.

Although Ron had no other accomplishments besides getting his friends laid every week, he went down in the annals of club lore as one of the greatest presidents they ever had. All of the members treated him like a hero lest he get pissed off and stop bringing the hot little bitch with the big tits and the big ass around to get pounded each week. Ron had even convinced her to pose for a series of nude pictures that adorned the "fuck room' of their club house. Although she had originally agreed to just have a few risqué pictures taken, once a cock was in her pussy, she let them take pictures of her doing whatever they wanted. So when potential new members were shown the 'fuck room,' they were able to see all of the things that the club's little slut was willing to do for their enjoyment.

Candy continued to be whored out by Ron for the next three years. During that time, Ron made more than $40,000 selling Candy's ass to club members. Club membership actually doubled during that time so Candy got a few new guys to fuck every now and then. Twice a week, her addiction would lead her to Ron's apartment to plead for more of his wonderful cock. And she continued to enjoy her Friday's with Mr. Anderson. And at some point, he told her just to call him Howard.

Ron eventually developed health problems when he was in his early 70s. His family came in from Michigan and had him put into an assisted living facility near their home in Detroit. Candy was depressed so she spent more time with Howard. At first he was thrilled to have this little minx for his own, but then realized that he couldn't keep up wither sexual drive. After a month away, Candy drove to the Ron's club the following Tuesday. She met with a few of the members and asked if she could continue visiting them each Tuesday. The men were thrilled and immediately agreed. She then asked if Ron had been getting paid for supplying her body for their enjoyment. Somehow, the men all agreed, at the same time, that he wasn't receiving any compensation for supplying her body for them. They told her that he was doing it because he knew that she liked to get fucked.

"OK," Candy said. "You don't have to pay me, but we still have the same rules of no more than six or seven guys a week. OK?"

Candy continued to date and fuck Howard twice a week. Howard was thrilled that he no longer had to compete with his friend Ron for time with Candy. Candy finally began to enjoy her Tuesday night gang bangs, and even added an extra night a couple of times a month. The club continued charging members $50 to fuck Candy, but instead of keeping the money, they used it to fund charitable activities. So basically, Candy's pussy was responsible for $15,000 to $18,000 in charitable giving each year.

So in the end, everyone seemed to fuck happily ever after.

12