Camelot Apartments Ch. 05

Story Info
Younger woman continues to be taken advantage of.
1.5k words
4.23
12.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

During the next few months, Candy was banging about 20 men each week, and most were dumping multiple loads of cum into her body. She spent every Tuesday at the hunting club fucking five to eight men each week. On Thursdays, she fucked about a dozen Latino bikers at Mr. Ramirez's club. She moved her weekly night out and sleepover with Mr. Anderson from Friday to Saturday night, and fucked Jorge Ramirez on Sunday, and sometimes Monday.

Even with all of the fucking, Candy didn't lose any weight. She was still a chubby 38(D)-24-40, but all the men loved pounding her fat ass with their hard cocks. And she loved having her fat ass pounded by their beautiful cocks.

She tried to make it over to see Mr. Morgan every few months, since he was the one who turned her into such a wanton slut in the first place, and she still enjoyed his big cock. He was always happy to see her and she always begged him to fuck her from behind while pulling her hair and slapping her ass. And he always obliged her.

Howard Anderson's obesity eventually led to his demise a few months before Candy turned 32 years old. As Candy sat alone in her apartment grieving his passing, she thought back to all of the wonderful times they had together. Every Friday night for five years and then every Saturday night for the next two years were spent going to dinner with Anderson and then returning to his apartment and banging the short fat man. He may not have been much to look at, but Candy enjoyed their dinners and getting her holes used by his big cock.

Candy didn't visit either of the clubs for the next two weeks, nor did she spend any time getting her holes plowed by Jorge. Finally, one afternoon while she was sitting in her apartment eating nachos and watching soaps, Jorge knocked on her door. She invited him in, and he noticed her disheveled appearance. He said, "Are you OK, Candy?"

She plunked down on the couch and said, "Yeah."

Jorge missed his fuck-sessions with his chubby little puta so as he walked behind her, he said, "I'm a little worried about you. No one has seen much of you in the last couple of weeks." By now he was behind her and reached down and began massaging her shoulders. "The boys at the club asked about you too."

His fingers continued working their magic and she moaned, "Mmmm. That feels good, Mr. Ramirez."

He continued to work on her shoulders and worked his way down her arms and across her back. He moved back up to her shoulders and then down to her big breasts while saying, "We're all worried about you, and I stopped to make sure you're alright."

"Mmmmm," she moaned again as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back giving him unfettered access to her massive breasts. She knew she should stop him, but her breasts hadn't been squeezed in a while, and it felt so good. Her nipples were hard and she felt them being rolled around in Jorge's fingers as she moaned again.

Jorge knew that she was getting turned on so he reached lower and lifted the hem of her tee shirt over her head and squeezed her bare breasts. "Ohhhh," she moaned. "Mmmmm, yessss." Using her breasts, Jorge lifted her from her seat on the couch without any objection. She turned around to face him and his hands immediately unfastened her shorts and shoved them over her plump hips. He slid her panties over her hips and they fell to her ankles. She stepped out of her shorts and panties and walked to him.

Jorge smirked at her knowingly as she slowly looked up at him and pleaded, "Please fuck your slut, Mr. Ramirez. It's been two weeks and I need your cock." Her hands reached for his zipper.

He stepped back so her hands fell away from him. He said, "I'm surprised you could wait this long before getting your hot pussy fucked, puta."

Whenever he called her names, her pussy tingled and needed his cock even more. She smiled at him and said, "Me too. This is the longest I've gone without sex in a long time. Will you please fuck me, baby?"

Jorge grinned at his chubby little slut and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and put his hands on Candy's shoulders, and gently pushed her to her knees. Candy eagerly slid to her knees and began kissing and licking his cock. He said, "Yes, my little slut. Suck my cock like the fat little whore you are." His words excited her and she sucked and licked even harder.

As Jorge was getting close to coming, he lifted her to her feet and pushed her to the couch. He kneeled down and easily entered her soaking wet pussy. "Huuuummph! Oh yessss! Unnngggh!" She moaned. Jorge pounded his slut's cunt for the next ten minutes before dumping his load into her. He rolled to the side and Candy quickly went down and licked and sucked his cock clean.

After a few minutes, Candy had a dreamy look on her face and said, "I needed that Mr. Ramirez. Thank you."

Jorge smirked at his chubby little white slut and said, "The boys at the club miss your hot white pussy, Candy. Rest up for a couple days and then we'll go back so they can get reacquainted to your fat ass. In the meantime, I'll find someone to move into Howard Anderson's apartment."

Candy rested up for a couple of days and joined Jorge Thursday night at his motorcycle club where the old Latino men were happy to have their white puta back with them. Although they were a little rougher than normal as they used her body that night, Candy didn't mind. The 12 men who banged her holes that night had all of her holes filled at the same time and dumped load after load into her willing body. Her ass was slapped and her hair was pulled. She was called names and her breasts were squeezed and slapped. She drifted into unconsciousness more than once as the men relentlessly used her body.

Candy moaned and screamed and came over and over again. She begged the men to fuck her and let her suck their cocks. She didn't deny them anything, even when they had two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass or two in her ass and one in her pussy. Her body was so thoroughly used that night that Jorge didn't even attempt to dress her when they were finished. He simply carried her well used nude body to his truck and drove her home.

Candy quickly slid back into her routine of banging the hunt club members on Tuesday night and the Latinos on Thursday. Jorge now had to fill in for Howard so he was pounding her pussy on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Figuring that he couldn't keep up that pace forever, he rented Howard's apartment to Manny Garcia, one of his friends from the biker club, who quickly got in to Candy's pussy and worked himself into the rotation replacing Jorge on Saturday night.

After a couple of months, Manny approached Candy about her being the hostess and scantily clad waitress for his Saturday evening poker parties. At first, Candy declined, but Manny moved the conversation into the bedroom, and as soon as his fingers began probing her wet pussy, she agreed to anything he proposed.

He had her dress in a French maid costumes and meet his friends at the door. Although her job was to serve drinks and snacks, the men immediately recognized her as the slut who visited the club on Thursdays. The six men quickly suggested that she strip and spend the night servicing their cocks, and she readily agreed. As soon as her costume hit the floor, the six men attacked her naked body and shoved their hard cocks into all of her willing orifices. They used their chubby 33-year-old's body in any manner they wanted, and she enthusiastically urged them on until she passed out in complete exhaustion. When they were finished with her, they left her naked body lying on the floor as they headed to their homes.

The next morning, Manny woke her and helped her to his bathroom to shower where he banged her ass while pulling her hair. During breakfast, he asked, "So what do you think? Are you willing to help me host a weekly poker party?"

She smiled and looked suspiciously at her old Latino lover and said, "I don't know why, but I thought you meant "poker party" not "poke her party." Manny laughed and she continued, "'Poke Her' sounds more fun than 'Poker.' But I'm not sure I can do it every week, but I'd be open to every other week."

"Deal," he said.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers