Cammi Ch. 01: Good Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing it the Boss asked if I had found it. I said yes instinctively. Before I could zip up my dress he began to turn. I swiftly pulled my dress over my breasts and pinned my arms to my side. My skirt left up a bit much I bent down and picked the necklace up. By now he had turned around and saw me kneeling. Lifting my necklace up for him to see I jumped up and sat back down. Hoping he hadn't noticed my dress unzipped. Sitting there I was tempted to cross my legs but didn't. The guys were too into me. I was turned on like crazy. Let the Boss look me over. I probably wouldn't get the job anyway.

Settling back into his seat the Boss man noticed my shivering. I winced and told him that when I knelt down my zipper broke. It would not stay up. I apologized and told him if I got hired I would wear a suit of armor to work if it meant less malfunctions. He laughed and coughed into his hand. He adjusted his tie again and smiled. Telling me that a suit of armor was out of the question. What she was wearing was just fine. Malfunctions happen. I was shocked. What I failed to remember was just how hard my nipples get. Through my white dress they were a bit too vibrant. No hiding them. He noticed and trained his eyes right on them. I blushed and nervously fidgeted in my seat. His interest exploring my legs now. My thong was showing a little more definition now that I had toyed with my skirt for the four Amigos. Legs uncrossed I knew my camel toe was evident. Oh my God! I wanted to die. Not really. Dang it! I wanted to touch myself. I refrained but it was pure hell.

Eying the guys I found them fighting laughter and encouraging me to go further. How much further could I go Guys? Come on. As the Boss continued more concerning my resume. Lack thereof I had a burst of adrenalin. I sat forward and rubbed my knees allowing my dress to fan open in front to express more cleavage. Looking up at him to maintain eye contact as he spoke. His eyes were easy to follow. As his words slowed up between thoughts I took advantage of it. Asking him with a chuckle if there was a dress code. I figured that might end my interview then and there. He sighed heavily and answered with a simple no. What you are wearing is fine. I dared to add fuel to the fire chuckling about even if I malfunction on a regular basis? Too which he shrugged and said as long as nobody is in the office doing business. I had to pause and mutter out loud one simple word. Really?

He took it from there. Offering insight. He was open minded. As long as anything I wore didn't interfere with business he was fine. It was official. Mind blown. He continued by telling me that if I was hired, to protect his words I would need to sign a disclosure agreement. Worded very carefully to protect not just himself from her but the integrity of his company. At the time I had zero problem with that. The job would probably get boring fast anyway and I would move on. The opportunity struck my imagination. The guys outside the lounge were totally supportive of me. They found me hot. I found them sexy as hell. Win, win situation right?

As I mulled over the whole ordeal I found myself rubbing my legs clear down to my feet. Boss as I'll just call him from here on out sat back and watched. Resume in his lap. Hiding an erection. Come on a girl notices. It's not that difficult to see. As my palms rolled over my calves I lifted my chest slightly. My tits slipped from their happy home enough for him to see nipples. He smirked. I played along. I was suddenly obsessed with seeing just how far this could go and still get the job. I've teased guys before I'm not any amateur. I've had my share of one night stands. Still, this particular setting was out there even for me.

Sighing loudly I asked Boss if I had the job. He puckered and lifted my resume from his bulge. I kid you not that thing was huge. Even for an old guy. I could feel the guys eager to see what I might do. So far having obeyed their suggestive motions. I loved their eyes on me. I could see them touching themselves. Good lord. I'm so fucking horny right now.

Boss fans my resume with a sense of scrutiny on his face. Was I fucking this up by pushing too hard? I was actually hoping for a chance here. He did say he was open minded. Had he changed his mind thinking I was too young to be trusted? I mean come on I have just as much to lose here. It's my reputation too. Finally, he sets my resume aside and leans forward on his knees. Palms tightly clenched before him. I was sweating. Then out of no where he growls the words, "When can you start?"

Hearing those words made me pause to breath then squeal. I leaped to my feet and jumped around. My tits bobbing up and down under the barely concealed section of my dress. Boss sat back into a slouch and waited for me to calm down. It took awhile because I chose to pace the floor and fan my face with my hands. He planted his own hands behind his head and watched my nervous ass laughing at my excitement. As I let things sink in I halted in step and looked his way. I told him I could start now. He offered his admiration for my immediate dedication. I swore I wouldn't let him down.

To my surprise he patted his lap. I should have known this would lead in the direction it was insinuated. What did he want? A lap dance? A blowjob? I was unprepared for sex. Was a simple Secretary job in Insurance even worth that? Old and creepy Dude even. I swallowed dryly and looked toward the guys. I could see them better through the glass now that I was standing and closer to them. Again they encouraged me. Fucking erections I swear. Everywhere.

Boss scowled and pats my resume as if reconsidering. Don't be that cold Dude. Fine! Let's just see what happens. I took the short walk forward and stood between his knees. My own knees touching his crotch. I could feel massive balls beneath his pants. Shit! I can't stop fanning my fingers. So nervous. Again he pats his zipper. I decide to climb into his lap and straddle his beast. The sensation of its girth arousing me through my thong. It was a safe bet he felt my wetness seeping through. Fuck!

He ran his palms up my legs and stopped at my hips. He then removed his right hand to pat his chest. I pouted and leaned forward into his embrace. My tits crushing against his chest. Half expecting him to kiss me I hovered in front of his face. He merely smiled up at me and reached behind my back. I felt his fingers find my dresses zipper and guide it upwards. He knew it wasn't broken. I was expressionless as he rubs my back. With a glint of respect he claims my necklace from my grasp. Knowing it too was not broken. He caringly wraps it around my throat and fastened it. Moving the clasp then from my throat to the back of my neck. He was amazingly tender toward me. I thanked him with a whisper. It was all I could manage.

Nodding he molds his palms up my neckline and surrounds my throat. His hands were massive. His thumbs pressing over my jawline. Warm. Direct. I liked it. So did he. I couldn't resist closing my eyes and releasing a moan. I never expected these sensations. I would have played along if he had continued. Instead Boss releases his grip and sighs the words "Be here by 8:00 A.M sharp. Malfunctions required."

I nodded almost teary eyed as he opened my resume and produced a hidden confidentiality agreement. A click of a pen later I signed my life away. Without even reading it. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Escorted from his lap I found my shoes and purse. He stood up and welcomed me to the Firm. Opening the door found my coworkers gathering their things. Their work day over. I waved at them playfully as Boss introduced me as the new Secretary. It was there I heard their true names. Reacting toward me led to applause. I thanked them and told them I would see them all bright and early in the morning.

As I left the office I had to wait on the elevator. A lengthy wait that found me surrounded by Studly, Ducky, Rock, and Shyster. All towering over me in their 6 foot plus statures. Pats on my back led to pats on my ass. As the elevator door opened I marched right in and stood in the middle. I knew they would surround me again. I was loving the attention. As suspected when the elevator door sealed all hands were on me. Up my skirt. Down my cleavage. Kissing on my neck. My panties being removed. THANK GOD! I hate underwear.

For three whole minutes I endured. Studly was a damned good kisser. As the 1st floor pinged they had shared sniffing my panties. Shyster keeping them. I fanned myself further as we all departed and left the lobby through a revolving door. Ducky rode behind me just for laughs. Hiking my skirt up in behind and pressing his concealed erection against my bare ass. Holy Shit! So hot.

Once outside things returned to normal. I hobbled on one shoe until Rock picked me up and cradled me in his arms. The four of them carrying me to the parking garage across the street. All through the stoplight my pussy was in plain view. I even heard a taxi driver honking after noticing. It made his day.

Guiding them to my car they sat me down on the hood and just leaned on either the car itself or the concrete barricade to the front. I was breathless. To my shock they kept their lust to themselves. I didn't ask why I just sat there in my wet spot on the hood. Gabbing about Boss and asking me how I felt about his interview. I was brutally honest. I told them for an old guy he turned her on. They then questioned me seeking knowledge of if they turned her on. Again brutally honest. I said I preferred Boss. Laughing I said "Of course you do. All of you do."

They grew smug chuckling. Then things got interesting. One by one they leaned over to whisper in my ear. Rock told me he was going to fuck me in the stairwell after lunch tomorrow. I cooed. Studly expressed that he was going to fuck me on Bosses desk when he was out taking a meeting. I swooned. Ducky whispered that he was going to make love to me while on the phone with a client. I snickered. Shyster finalized his plans by saying he was bringing a webcam to the office and I was going to play online for viewers. My eyes flared wide at the thought of hundreds of people seeing me.

Enough was enough. I stretched out on my car hood and lifted my skirt. I masturbated for all four of them right then and there. Eyes glued to their reactions. I literally begged for them to fuck me on the spot. All they offered was a not yet. I squirted all over my hood. They left me lay there breathing heavy. I was disappointed.

All I heard was "See you in the morning. Don't be late." Never again would I be late.

Damn it! The emotions ruled me at that moment. I had to finger myself again inside my car. Seat reclined. Windows wide open. Dress off. Totally nude. People walking by going to their vehicles. Hearing me and saying nothing. The guy parked next to me looking in to see me knuckle deep in my pussy. He leaned on the window sill and talked dirty to me. I bet I could have sold him Insurance. An hour later I drove home. Still nude. Life was good.

As I said that was two weeks ago. Everything that the guys whispered to me came true. They drove me crazy. I have never felt more alive. Every day they go out of their way to make me horny. To push my limits. I embraced it. If you're nice I might tell you more. Fuck that confidentiality bullshit. As long as you don't know their names. Right?

Time for bed. Work tomorrow. Wink! Wink!

12