Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cared less about the poses designed to enhance my form and relaxed into it more. The false tits looked very nearly believable, in fact quite a few commentators thought they were and as I played with them I once again lamented the lack of feel or sensation that they gave me. However rewarding it was to hold and squeeze them, and make the girl on screen do as I wanted.

I hadn't played with any of my toys for a while now and yet my cock stood firm and to attention, my ass craved something, and thoughts flashed through me of how I wanted to bring tonight's show to a grand finale. Being this turned on by myself wasn't exactly unusual, but it was considering I was almost totally naked bar the stocking and makeup. I just couldn't get over how much I looked like Ellie, and she was so utterly stunning, I felt like I could almost be her, if it wasn't for the now dripping rod of hard meat sticking out from between my legs.

I couldn't take much more, my body was screaming for release, a string of precum hung from my tip and I drew it up to mouth, it was so sweet, so moreish. The desire to taste more, and to give in to my needs grew even stronger. I teased my audience, as much for my own benefit too, trying to decide which toys I would use, and where I would use them.

A regular big tipping fan contributed to the idea that I should suck the biggest, and while my ass was totally stuffed use the vibrator but no hands. And who was I to refuse, the very notion of it made me shudder. Moments later I was sprawled across the bed, the mid-sized dildo slid effortlessly deep inside my asshole, the thick base coming to rest spreading my cheeks.

I used the largest dildo, to rub my own dick covering it we precum which was now pouring from me like a broken tap. I got it all slick before bringing it to my mouth and sliding it in, as it made contact with the back of my throat I groaned and the vibrations reverberated through me making my whole body lurch. My hole clamped tighter and my cock jumped of its own accord.

In popped the end fully down my throat, my eyes closed as I allowed myself a moment to become accustomed to its intrusion. I slid it back out and repeated the process covering it with my precum and again pushing it back down deeper savouring the taste and impression it left as it found new depths.

With my eyes open I could observe as an almost outer body experience, my image on screen taking the full length and visibly trembling each time, I became entranced with my own vision, this is how Ellie must feel when she does this, it felt overwhelming, connecting with my ultimate alter ego. Bringing me closer to what I imagined it must feel like for her.

Suddenly I became aware that I was getting light headed, how long had I had this thing stuffed all the way down my throat. I pulled it out and gasped loudly, my voice cracking as I gulped air to refill my burning lungs. I had felt horny in previous shows but this was on another level, I needed to take this to its conclusion.

I fired up the vibrator, propped up my body so I could get all the right angles and started to simultaneously slide the vibe over my soaked cock as I sucked with gusto on the rubber dildo, I wished I had a spare arm to play with the one in my ass too, but I would just have to settle for grinding against the bed.

I knew it wouldn't be long, and sure enough as I once again pushed deeper into my throat the flow of energy it produced surged all over my, I wouldn't have screamed out loud if it wasn't for my mouth being full. I pulled it out just in time to see the first massive rope of cum splash from my pulsing cock onto my silicone mounds.

Seeing it jet out and land across my breasts was an incredible sight, my mouth hung open and the next fired up and over my face, a little landing in my mouth. I dropped both toys and used my left hand to pump more as each waved crashed over me, my right grasping the one in my ass and frantically thrusting it in and out. The new stimulation extended my climax and new waves brought a steady pulse of cum. Each time bringing it to my mouth to savour every drop

I must have unloaded ten or more shots before it ran dry, yet the pulses continued as I stroked my shaft and slid the dildo in and out, eventually I had to stop as I ran out of strength, the aftershocks carried on gradually reducing to ripples and eventually fading away. I lay, exhausted on a soaked bed, the rushing sound of my heartbeat and ragged breathing fading to be replaced by the pings and rings of donations from the live stream.

It took me a good few minutes to gather the strength to sit up, it seemed the more I masturbated, the more toys I used the larger and more consuming my climaxes became, I thought for a moment if I had found the limit, or what was even possible for me anymore. I was constantly in new and uncharted territory but it seemed with every turn my body responded with even more pleasure and I was finding it hard not to become addicted to it.

Eventually I regained enough composure to talk with my fans, I had obliterated any previous records as well as get myself up into the top 6 of all trans cams at the time. I had never had this many viewers before. the afterglow had faded slightly but was being replaced with the admiration of my new and old fans. To feel this adored and desired was something very new to me, and it only added to the chemical overload my brain was under from cumming so hard.

I closed the chat and switched off all the cameras, I had no energy to do any editing, and even though it was particularly late I cleaned up and readied myself for bed. I remade the bed but couldn't summon the strength to unstick the breast forms, that could wait until the morning. And anyway I quite liked the weight clinging to my chest, it felt quite comforting especially in this supportive teddy. As my head hit the pillow I drifted off to sleep, thoroughly satisfied and completely content.

----------------------------

Sorry it took so long to publish this chapter, i got stuck and it took a while to write round it. i also wrote in far more detail than i really planned to, but hopefully you will enjoy the fruits of my labors. i love reading you're feedback so do leave a comment if you enjoyed it. the next chapter is already in progress so it wont be as long for the next one.