Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention returned to the screen and it was full of encouragement, not least with nearly every person saying I should try to suck it. How the hell was I going to be able to suck it? It was enormous. Biggie once again dropped a message laying out the challenges he set, a reward for each stage getting larger until the ultimate prize of fucking myself with it. His promised payment was equally sizable. The equivalent of a thousand pounds! Even more when you added up the rewards leading up to that, I just froze.

I don't know how long I was transfixed by both the large toy gripped in my fingers and the figures on the screen. A large ping rang out breaking me from my contemplation, another of my high rolling fans had kicked off the donations, in my absence one of my moderators had set up and escalating target for the show. The stages of my challenge lay out in front of me, each one with a target for tokens and a requirement for me. Ultimately ending up with me taking this huge dick in my ass.

I looked at it, it was way too big, it would never fit without splitting me in two I thought. Yet deep in the back of my mind, my consciousness was asking how it would feel, something so big and so lifelike, if all my other toys had felt great, what was thing going to feel like? There was only one way of finding out, and as I engaged with my audience, and the tips started to roll in, the first easy target was met.

Tentatively I stuck out my tongue, the easiest of challenges was to lick it. As I made contact I was surprised at the texture, my gloves had hidden just how skin like it felt, each ridge and bump stimulated my senses as I worked from about half way up to the tip. As I felt the flared helmet and smooth round head slide over my tongue I looked at the reflection on the screen and was taken aback by how very obviously turned on I was.

It looked as sexy as it felt, my silk covered hands holding it delicately, barely able to reach all the way round. I was somewhat relieved that it wasn't too thick. Bigger than anything I had sucked, but not so overwhelmingly impossible to take. The next target sounded out as I now had to try take some of it in my mouth.

I brought the base up and held the balls, the dildo really was a piece of work, they felt heavy and loose, soft and pliable almost like my own, but much bigger obviously. My attention turned to the other end and I realised with slight embarrassment that I was salivating at the thought of seeing how much I could fit in.

My lips parted and I made contact, my own dick jumped a little as the flared end slid into my wide open mouth, my tongue welcoming it in as I twisted and twirled it. My eyes closed briefly as visions in my head flashed what this would be like if it was attached to its owner, I was now, for all intents and purposes sucking another guy's cock, and rather than be disgusted at the thought I felt my throat flex as if it wanted me to push on further.

I withdrew it with a pop, and re-focussed on the screen, more encouragement filled the chat, comments about how sexy it looked and how jealous they were that it wasn't their own. That thrill of knowing the effect I was having on other people coursed through my veins, and I doubled down my efforts to slide it in further, this time keeping my eyes open to read their comments.

It went in deeper and made contact with the back of my throat, the blunt head nudging my tonsils and immediately making me gag quite hard. I frustratingly pulled it out and gasped waiting for the urge to wretch to pass. As I gathered my breath I realised that I was perhaps jumping in at the deep end, and I should probably ease myself into it, to give my body a chance to adapt. After all there was zero chance this thing would fit up my ass without a lot of warm up, why would my throat be any different.

So I grabbed my smaller dildos and set about easing my throat for its new found challenge. My old dildos seemed plain and boring in comparison, there was no detail or texture as they slid over my lips and into my mouth. Being so well practiced with these over the last few days it took very little time for me to be able to take the largest of my old dildoes without too much difficulty. My fans didn't seem to mind that I had changed my tactics either, and with my determination to be able to step up, I pushed the large dildo all the way until the base was resting against my nose.

I cheered in triumph as I pulled it out without a single hint of gagging, I knew I was as ready as I ever would be for the monster that was about to intrude. Taking some calming breaths I once again lifted Biggies ridged beast and slid it to the back of my throat. This time I was more prepared, I still gagged a little bit, backed it out, before attempting another time. Again I wretched but it was less than before and I pulled it back only the smallest amount to relieved some pressure.

Each time I did this I found less and less discomfort and it edged a little deeper, until with watering eyes it slid down another inch. I gently pulled it out and I gagged but it was entirely manageable. My fans commented how much I had managed to take and I was gutted to read that it wasn't much over half. Yet still that was some achievement in itself.

For the next half an hour I experiments with it in my mouth, different angles of the dildo, changing how my neck was positioned and finally. While I knelt on the bed, looking up at the camera with my neck very straight with my mouth I could feel it slip in further and deeper. The strangest of sensations as Biggies veined monster eased down my throat, I could feel my own erection throb as my gullet convulsed around its intruder, trying to swallow it down.

I prized my eyes open and the vision on screen was a sight to behold. I must have had threequarters of the length down my throat. My wet eyes excluded lust and I almost felt like my orgasm was going to arrive without even stimulating any other part of my body. Desperate for air I removed the silicone phallus and moaned as it passed my lips. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would get so much pleasure from sliding something in my mouth, I was trembling with lust careful not to move to quickly as I felt that any sudden movement would send me over the edge.

I calmed a little and re-engaged with my viewers. They all approved of my performance and the first level of Biggies rewards landed in the pot. With everyone else's contributions it was already looking like a great show, someone else pointed out that I also had a record number of viewers all of which spurred me on to continue with the challenges set out by my fans.

The rest of the targets were not so centred around the new dildo, and followed my conventional broadcasts, not that they weren't fun. Plugs were inserted, my ass was spanked, clothing was removed and each time I was encouraged to play with Biggie's silicone dick. I couldn't get over how this was actually modelled and a real one, that this belonged to an actual person. Not only that but a person who had initiated so much of my transformation, the thought they might be on the other side of the screen stroking the actual version of the one in my hands.

The thought turned me on no end. Along with the thought of all the other people, guys, girls and everything in between, sat in their rooms, rubbing and stroking looking at me. It was a crazy thought, but my body just craved the attention, I had never been an extrovert before all this and here I was pursuing their desire, desperate for more.

It wasn't long before I was challenged to suck myself and I wasted no time in assuming the position. With all the yoga I had done before the show I was more limber than ever before, I was easily able to get my lips to my own helmet. My outstretched tongue running circles around my head, lapping up the sweet flow of precum which leaked like a broken tap.

I pulled on my legs harder and edged a little more in, gradually it sunk it further until I realised that I had managed to get the entire head inside my mouth. My moans a mix of relief and arousal. Having spent so long with Biggie's dick in there I suddenly had a real one. It felt warmer, softer and harder at the same time. My mind flashed thoughts of what it would be like if it was someone else's. The sensations of the dildo mixing with my own cock, and visions filling my mind. I didn't know what Biggie looked like so his dildo had no image attached to it, I instantly transferred to the only other person I could think of. What would Marc's cock feel like to suck?

My lips still wrapped around my own meat, I flipped and imagined what it would feel like to be the one being sucked and Ellies image filled my consciousness. For the next twenty minutes or so, my mind flip flopped between what it would feel like to either suck Marc or be sucked by Ellie. And as the throbbing in my nipples grew louder I realised that unless I stopped my orgasm would be following shortly.

I reluctantly uncoiled myself, and lay gasping on the bed, I was a mess. Breathing heavily as my mind flashed the images that had been drawn into my consciousness. I felt so very flushed as I acknowledged that I was very curious about what sucking Marc's dick would feel like, and how much I would absolutely love to have Ellie in that position too. The duality of it was something I had accepted after what happened in the shower, but right now, I was so horny I only really thought about what would get me off the best.

I recalled to my audience the interactions I had with them I real life, and what had been going through my mind as I sucked myself just now. They seemed to love me talking about it and I delved deeper into how I felt, and how inescapable it was that the thought of being with either of them turned me on.

I had been going for quite a while by this point but knew that the ultimate goal for tonight's show as to take the new giant member and it would take some warming up to achieve. I was already quite relaxed back there, but I had no way of making incremental steps. It was a big jump from the largest of my old toys to the new one, and no way of avoiding it.

With the rest of the challenges met, my total was looking very healthy. Now it was just a case of fitting this veiny, thick chunk of silicone meat inside my ass and I could feel myself twitch and clench in anticipation. I mounted it on a stool in the prime position in-front of the cameras, I moved the extra ones to make sure I captured all the angles as there was only going to be one first time I took something so big.

With Biggies dildo attached firmly, I applied a copious amount of lube to it all the way down to the base. My ass was already dripping from toying with it for the last four hours and it was now or never. Stepping into position I straddled the stool and gradually lowered myself down. I looked on screen as my reflection played out, my stockings and garter belt the only remaining items of clothing, my nipples impossibly erect and my own incredibly hard cock standing to attention at the anticipation of what was to come.

I felt the cool head nudge against my hole, its sheer size making its presence known. One hand opened my ass cheeks and the other held onto the shaft to guide it to the right spot. I applied some weight and felt it centre and gradually part my virgin rosebud. All my other toys felt like nothing compared to this and I had to take my time gradually dropping lower.

My hole opened up as half of the head made its way inside, as more pressure was applied I felt resistance and with each millimetre an incremental amount of pain. As it became too uncomfortable to continue I would pause and try to relax, as the discomfort eased I would carry on little buy little. It got the point where I thought I would never be able to fit it in, the pressure and pain was exhausting.

My legs began to tire and as my strength failed I was unable to hold myself up. The pain ramped up and I cried out loud, doing my best to hold the position and become accustomed to it. I bit my lip and whimpered, suddenly something gave and I felt a pop. My legs twitched and I slid down a full inch. I howled in agony, but as I regained my balance, and brought my ragged breathing under control, the pain rapidly faded. To be replaced by the most amazing sense of fullness.

I was swearing and cursing, I looked down over my sweaty torso to see my own cock as hard as ever, a river of precum flowing from its tip. And with each slight and gentle movement, the massive intruder nudged my insides in the most amazing way. I tried to talk to my fans but I couldn't speak, just moans and whines escaped my mouth. The feelings of discomfort were being replaced by the most unimaginable pleasure. I tried to raise up and gradually pulled back until I could feel the flared head against my ring, I then eased down and my relaxing hole allowed me to sink further down its length emitting a satisfied growl as it nudged never before parts of my depths.

I gradually eased in and out, each time dropping further down its length. I could feel every single ridge and bump, stimulating me like nothing before. I focused on finding the perfect angle and sliding up and down taking more and more each time. Deep within me I could feel it exploring my inner depths, filling me like nothing else. My noises were incoherent, I tried to talk again but all I could do was swear. It felt so fucking good, 'oh Biggie, your cock feels so good' fell out of my mouth.

And it was true, in all the times I had played before, nothing had come close to this, I was forever spoilt. My mind flushed with images of him at home stroking himself, how this is what it might actually feel like to be fucked by a real dick. my body was in another place as my movement became more erratic and desperate. I wanted more, my body craved more and with each inch that slid in, it became easier and more pleasurable.

The speed of my thrusts increased, I found myself tilting and grinding my hips with each motion down, anything to get this massive cock to mash against my prostate. I could feel it with each repetition, that impending rise of ecstasy, but unlike my previous ones this centred from my very core. All my energy was focussed on chasing that feeling. I didn't need to play with my own cock, or even squeeze my throbbing nipples, the sensations of this monumental silicone dick filling my ass was all I desired.

My throat, horse from being stuffed with the same toy not log ago, groaned with every thrust, my feminine pines echoing throughout my apartment, I chased the white light that was building from deep within me. Every fibre beckoning it to the surface, willing it to explode from my very being.

Sounds numbed as I slammed harder and deeper, every extra millimetre sending me closer to orgasmic relief. my senses becoming flooded my eyes glazed as I try to focus on the screen to read the chat but it is impossible. I glance at the monitor and the playback from the camera. The slim girl displayed riding an impossibly large fake dick, deep in her ass. Her sweat covered body clad in stocking rising up and down with gusto and her face the very picture of sexual enlightenment.

The only thing looking out of place is the soaking wet erection bobbing and slapping her taught stomach with every thrust but it is the very epitome of arousal. That vision of sexual perfection is me, but my body and mind appear detached. Overloaded with the impending climax which surges through my entire body. My cock suddenly spasming with a gigantic lurch, as cum exploded from the tip, jettisoning a stream up in the air, crashing down over my face and chest.

Unable to process what is happening each thrust is met by another splurge of jizz, firing out and covering my body. I lose count of the number of loads as my body runs on auto pilot slamming down the length of Biggies replica dick. eventually the waves begin to subside and the rushing sound of my own heartbeat fades from my ears to be replaced by the pings ringing out from the computer.

My bleary eyes struggle to focus as aftershocks continue to make my entire body twitch and shake. With ragged breathing and pounding heart I finally find my voice. 'Holy fucking shit that was intense' I gasp, still impaled on my fans imitation cock. The chat has gone wild, tokens constantly ping in, my viewer count is off the scale and I'm struggling to take it all in.

After some time I summon the energy to lift myself off, but as I slide up I unbelievably feel it stir my arousal. And as the bulbus head nudges my most sensitive spot inside I can sense my body recharging. I slide back down and there it is again, my mind flashes and I can't help but want more.

After only a few strokes I can feel another orgasm starting to build, my now very limp and entirely spent dick is flapping about, and this one feels even more different. I mumble how good it feels, my senses seem more intact and I fixate on the playback on the screen. I can't comprehend how much of Biggies cock is sliding in and out. And then I feel it. The spheres of silicone at the base making contact with my ass.

I'm managing to get nearly the full length inside. Every single inch of it triggers the most delightful pulse of pleasure. My spare hands grasping and tweaking my nipples adding to the surge in desire. I can't believe I'm going to cum again, but it is happening, my still soft penis flapping around.

With more consciousness, I flex and work my hips, extracting as much as I can from each thrust of the dildo, my body feels alive, every pore of my skin on fire with desire, each pinch or caress of my hand is like a thousand all over. I push harder, fucking myself deeper, driving manically up and down to reach my goal.

'I need to cum again' I cry out, desperate to get over the line, frantically thrusting, I grab my flaccid cock and pull it, grasping my balls and squeezing, anything to get me there. I'm grunting and groaning. Begging for release, speeding up and now slamming up and down, I can't get hard but I don't care. Everything feels amazing, my entire body is alive and all I want is to cum.

With each thrust, I can feel myself getting to the point of no return. I want nothing more, I can hear the pings in the distance, but there is something else. A buzz, or a vibration from something, had I left one of my toys on? I couldn't remember, I didn't care, I just wanted to cum, I needed to cum right now.

As the wave approached a light on my desk catching my eyes, my phone was flashing, the screen blinking as someone was calling me. The crescendo of sensation rapidly surging, the raw heat of climax swelling as it had moments before, my phone buzzed persistently but I could do nothing about it. Looking fully in its direction I realised in that moment that it was my boss. The important call than he had emailed about earlier in the week. My future employment!

But I was too far gone, my whole body creased and contorted. The biggest of full body spasms gripped me and I felt and orgasm rip through me. My cock stiffened slightly but failed to become hard as my climaxed tore me apart, a large ooze of cum leaking from it, merging with a second and third surge that seemed to flow in one constant river.

My earlier orgasm had been bursts of pleasure but this seemed to roll in one giant tsunami, crashing over me and my limp dick just carried on leaking cum as I sat impaled on Biggie's dick. twitching, spasming and moaning through the most complete body climax I'd ever had. My mind blank but for the feeling of utter satisfaction.

I raised myself off the giant toy, and collapsed on the bed, soaked with cum and sweat. My hands covered with it, but I was unable to summon the energy to feed it to myself. I lay there for a good five minutes, gradually coming down from the most incredible high, I kept on laughing to myself as aftershocks continued to make my body twitch. The pings ringing out.