Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god, I had done it. I'd take the entire thing, and it felt absolutely incredible. Suddenly it dawned on me, Biggie will have paid it final donation, holy shit how much did I have? I brought myself to the chair and strained my eyes to look on screen. I sat open mouthed and in disbelief, I had obliterated my previous bests, with Biggies tokens and everyone else's it was almost double my previous best. Not to mention with the number of viewers I had, I'd made it to the top row on the Trans cams and almost onto the top 10 of regular cams. Holy Fucking Shit I'd done it!

And then suddenly panic. The call! The super important call from my boss, I needed to ring him back. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. I thanked everyone profusely, especially Biggie, for everything he had done, not just the money but the encouragement. I was absolutely buzzing from the results of the show, but now I had the rising dread of whatever was to come from the call.

I was a complete mess, strings of cum hung from my face, body and hands. I was shaking, and could barely hold the phone with my trembling fingers. Gingerly I keyed out my bosses' number, my sticky painted fingernails leaving smears on the phone screen, nerves blasting my stomach with incredible tension.

I took a deep breath as I hit the green dial button and it started to ring. He answered and we exchanged pleasantries, as before he commented on my voice which I had failed to realise how out of breath I still sounded and decidedly coarse too. Passing it off that I'd just got back from a run which is why I didn't answer straight away, be bought it and continued about what the company was doing with its re-structuring.

My heart was in my mouth, the thing which I had dreaded since the moment I had been put on furlough was about to come to a head. He spoke through their plans, about how several departments were being dissolved including mine. I barely spoke as he continued, this was it, I was out of a job, I'd be unemployed but for my income from camming. Suddenly his voice brought me back 'do you understand what I'm saying' he repeated, clearly having just repeated himself. 'Sorry I'm not sure I do' was my meek reply.

He went on to detail that while my department and others we're going to be abandoned, they were going to form a new team with a select few, the idea being refocus the company. My position would change, but it would be a significant promotion and reflected in the salary. This time I had heard him perfectly, but was too stunned to speak.

'Are you there?' a now irritated boss demanded 'I'm sorry, this is all just so much to take in' I responded, 'of course, and we wouldn't expect your answer immediately, we understand this is quite the step up for you, but we hope that you will help take the company into the future. We will send an email with all the details of your new role, and a contract for you to sign should you wish to accept. We only ask that you give us an answer by the end of next week, is that OK?' dumfounded I mumbled a reply. The line went dead and I sat there with the phone still held to my ear.

This wasn't the outcome I expected at all. I put my phone down and looked at my cum covered hand, my perfectly manicured and painted nails. My stockings covered in white spatters, my body sweating after I just fucked myself to two monumental orgasms with a replica of someone's actual cock. What had I done? How had I let it go this far? How far down the rabbit hole had I fallen? I looked at my hands again, a large drip of my cum hung from my little finger and without thinking I brought it to my mouth and licked it clean.

What the hell was I going to do?