Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have had it positioned in the most ideal place as I gasped and cooed for the duration of its time, it very nearly brought me to climax with no other input from myself. Of course spending hours and hours edging had put me in a heightened state and by now I was on a hair trigger.

With that in mind I challenged my viewers to make me cum, and they wasted no time in dropping tokens, ping after ping and this time I could feel it as well as hear it. After last night I knew how I wanted to finish and knowing I could suck more of my cock into my mouth I was keen to get my reward straight from the tap.

I laid back, pulled my engorged dick to my mouth and drew it in, savouring the sweet dripping precum and moaning as the toy pulsed erratically in my ass. With both hands free I could maximise the leverage on my legs to force it deeper. I know it was coming and wanted nothing more than for it to arrive, my orgasm was building.

As my fans donated greater sums the buzzing became stronger and for longer lengths of time, my groans through a mouth full of cock spurring them on, my tongue lapping up the constant flow hungrily sucking as much as I could. I wanted more, I craved it with every passing second.

I wanted more of my cock in my mouth, I wanted more sensations in my ass, to feel more of everything, my left hand now mauled my sensitive nipples, anything to get me over the line. Finally someone hit the jackpot. The toy in my ass burst up to the maximum, I adjusted it to hit my prostate perfectly and everything combined to push me over the edge.

My lips sealed tight around my now pulsing cock, the first shot fired hard to the back of my mouth, my tongue twisting and turning around my glands as the second and third jets flowed copious amounts of cum down my gulping throat. It tasted so sweet and fruity, not a hint of bitterness, just so good and satisfying, my ass clenching with each throb driving another squirt filling my senses, pleasure overwhelming my entire body.

I gasped for air at my seemingly never ending orgasm as people carried on donating and the continues vibrations drove my orgasm to continue, smaller waves but relentless in their all consuming joy. After what must have been twelve or more loads my still pulsing cock had no more to give, and my body uncoiled in protest. Unable to regain control as aftershocks coursed though me. My entire body was ignited with the most unimaginable, seemingly never ending pleasure and I could only lay there and bask in the glory.

As I regained composure and sat up to engage with my fans, on a single drop of cum lay on my lips which I wasted no time feeding to myself not to waste a drop, to the natural applause of my viewers. Tonight had been a lot of fun not to mention profitable, and despite previous nights being great, being able to play with my whole body was so much more rewarding.

I felt fully satisfied, and totally vindicated in my decision to go down this rabbit hole of a journey. I almost felt at ease with the idea that I would be made redundant and could survive doing this, the money was now the same, my life was going great with the minor detail of my outward appearance being of the opposite sex. But that had plenty of benefits too as Ellie once again came to mind.

After the show I had a well-practiced routine, the cameras and lights were switched off and while the files all synced I cleaned myself and the bed. With the last of the energy in my body I quickly edited down the footage, extracted the best stills and uploaded them all to my various platforms. The multitude of messages would have to wait, but I knew each upload was another string to the bow of my growing online empire and the revenue stream that was attached to it.

The next few days followed a similar pattern, I'd get up, shoot a video or stream to resolve my persistent morning wood, practice some yoga and have a light breakfast, then go for a run more often than not meeting Marc along the way and all the fun flirting that that entailed. The odd message to Ellie, even sending her pictures with different makeup looks that I would try out to get her feedback. Our conversations were always friendly but I could help sneak in a little more flesh that I perhaps should have.

If I did use the breast forms for a show I would rarely keep them on afterwards, although they felt quite nice, the weight and especially how the looked in outfits for trips to the shops, I just couldn't get over the lack of sensation, my nipples had become such a significant part of my arsenal to turn myself on and give me the best orgasms. Not to mention the constant use of the vacuum cups made them much larger and persistently erect.

The constant use of makeup was also changing things, using the lip plumping pads every day sometimes twice had led to a constant fulness which I not only loved the look of but loved the feel of when I sucked my own dick, being able to feel it from both sides was a strange sensation but always highly pleasurable.

One morning I decided to go to the local beauty salon, as my hair really needed some help, the daily blow-drying and styled taking its toll. And I decided to just go for the full works. It wasn't busy and they seemed more than happy to go to town. Styled and dyed hair, nails shaped polished and gel coated, eyebrow shaping and a full facial treatment that left my skin glowing and flawless.

I got totally carried away, but the results spoke for themselves. I was so convinced that my job was done for that none of this would really matter. And when I showed the outcome to Ellie she showered me with praise and it was all worth it. And the shows for the rest of the day had an air of contentment to them, I knew how good I looked and it came across in all my broadcasts. I spent longer than usual in front of the mirror selecting outfits and assessing my reflection.

The next morning my hair hadn't faired too well from being spattered with jizz and washed hastily. The facial and work done to my face still shone though and as I bounced round the park on my morning run, I felt every bit as confident. Marc appeared which was a little bit of a surprise as it was later than usual for me to be jogging, and part of me wondered if he has been waiting. However he commented immediately on how refreshed I looked and how nice too. It was hard to tell if it was just part of our back and forth flirting but he seemed genuine about it and took extra time to evaluate me.

Of course I couldn't let me get away with it so naturally overly complemented him on his physique, all part of our game we played to push the boundaries and my cam girl persona never ceased to ramp things up and revel in the effects. However today he totally caught me off guard by saying he was a bit late so couldn't carry on the run, but wanted my number so we could sync our jogs better and not have to cut short the time. Of course I instantly gave him my number without realising what I'd just done, it was all part of our game right.

Naturally he looked like the cat that got the creme and I was the flustered one which only made the last few minutes of our interactions ramp up, I don't know why but I just couldn't help it, it was too much fun seeing if I could get his shorts to tighten and his cheeks to blush. We parted ways mid-way round the park and I headed home not long after.

Once home I hopped in the shower but had to jump out as the doorbell rang mid-way through. With a loosely tied robe and my hair still dripping I opened to door to the delivery man with the now usual bundle of parcels. I wasn't expecting any, but my wish list had gown and people kept buying me things, so who was I to refuse. One package was notably bigger than the others and I struggled to keep them all together as the delivery man handed them to me.

I caught him checking me out as I fumbled the packages and my robe opened at the top slightly and my leg slipped through the split, and rather than blush, I could only smile, he wouldn't have been able to see much but it no doubt brightened his day and I could only imagine that I'd be one of the stories he told his buddies back at the depot and maybe think about later once home. Just like with Marc or any of my fans, the idea that I could take up their headspace, that I was desirable was such an ego trip and I loved it.

Once inside I dropped the parcels on the bed and continued my shower. Once dried, moisturised and primped I returned my attention to the various packages and worked my way through them. I loved getting stuff from strangers, some with requests some with no note at all, and some from people I recognised as regulars. The largest parcel was immediately identifiable, it had to be Biggie. He'd been a bit quiet of late so I was intrigued as to what he would have instore for me.

The box was long, maybe the size and width of a champagne bottle and it had a real weight to it. Opening the outer cardboard inside was a smaller box in bubble wrap, with an envelope attached to it. Inside was a note from Biggie, he talked about how much he enjoyed my progression, how far I'd come and how beautiful I had become. He praised my efforts to accommodate his requests and apologies for his lack of recent support.

It was then that I realised I had not really noticed, I now had so many more fans, quite a few of whom were regular and always donated fairly big amounts of tokens. But Biggie always had a presence, he was a significant person who was responsible for this all happening and who without I probably wouldn't have come this far.

He went on to talk about how I had helped him in his life, and how my shows had given him new hope of change. And with it he was changing a lot about himself and his job, all of which meant he would no longer have time to partake in my broadcasts or be there to see where I went to next.

It was strangely sad to read about someone who I had never met moving on, but I kind of considered them a friend. It wasn't all bad though, he said that the gift in the box was a parting shot, and that I would be significantly rewarded for including it in my next show, so long as I didn't open it before hand, and I let him know in advance when I would be on so he could make sure he was there.

I knew instantly what this box contained. While I couldn't see through the bubble wrap and it looked like a pain box anyway, the weight, length and width could only mean one thing. My hands were trembling and my mind racing. I desperately wanted to open it but I knew it would be better for my genuine reaction on camera. With the rest of the day ahead of me, I would leave out my midday show/recording and save it up for this, I knew it would be worth it.

I sent a message to him, and posted across all my platforms that I had something big planned for tonight's show, hopefully making the most of the surprise and building as much interest as I could, it was the end of the week so would be one of the better shows anyway, maybe I could even set a new personal best and beat my record for tokens at the same time.

With all that organised I looked to keep myself busy, but my mind raced and I felt constantly on edge with nerves. I tidied my room and re-arranged my setup, deciding where to place the main camera and all the lights, but as soon as I was done I felt the pressure rising of tonight's show. I also felt unnecessarily horny, I knew the contents of that gift from Biggie would be a challenge, but without my now customary mid-day release I could feel my body building its desire. I would catch myself daydreaming, my body flushing with heat, my nipples crinkling to hardened nubs and my cock straining at my panties.

I needed a proper distraction, something to clear my mind. I started with some yoga, following my usual online tutorials, the movements and positions so well practiced that my body just knew what to do. I concentrated on stretching further than I had before, the focus allowing my nerves to be replaced with determination. As each video ended and another began I found myself following without paying attention, yet simultaneously meditating and finding a calmness and peace I had not experienced for months.

I was able to take stock of my achievements, not least how much fitter I now was, but how much happier too. My old job was a means to an end, I can't say I loved it although I didn't hate it either. The routine I had established was nearly all pleasure with very little downside. Sure I'd drifted a bit further off the path than I had planned, but it was all working out so well, I had found comfort and self-confidence in my appearance that I never had before and financially covered myself.

The realisation that tonight's show wasn't the end, despite one of my largest contributors leaving, everything I had done so far had created a foundation that gave me the security I was looking for, the inevitability that I was going to be made redundant no longer had the same gravity or consequence, far from it. And who knows how long Covid would be around for, maybe the restrictions and working from home would be permanent, in which case I was set up quite well for the future.

I lay there listening to the nature sounds and wind chimes that played out to the end of the yoga tutorial and felt an incredible peace. I never intended to go this far, and certainly never thought that I would enjoy every aspect of it as much as I was. My consciousness returning to the room, I paid attention to how my body felt. The snug grip of the lycra leggings and sports bra, the mild burn in my muscles from being stretched and strained for the last hour or so. The awareness that I could feel the shape and tone of my whole body and the constant light throb in my nipples which persisted due to over using the suction cups.

I gently stood up and ran my hands down my chest shivering as they traced over the top of the hardened nubs protruding my sports top, my cock no longer sleeping immediately raising beneath the tight fabric. When had I become so constantly aroused? What had I turned my body into so that it just craved sexual attention all the time? I glanced at the clock and I still had a few hours before my show, but after the yoga and meditation I felt much more able to focus despite the obvious distractions.

I moved to the shower, stopping in front of the full length mirror to appreciate all my hard work. I was proud of my achievements, my body was toned and taught, a slight hint of a six pack as I removed my top. Turning and posing my ass looked incredible in these leggings and my legs curved and flexed beneath the material as I rolled it down to the floor.

Standing there naked except for my lace panties, struggling to contain the bulge I smiled. I had curves, not crazy ones, but curves non the less. I would have to ratchet down the waist trainer even more if I wanted to go further, and my slightly defined but flat chest would have been entirely male if it wasn't for the somewhat stretched and distended nipples sitting on it.

I couldn't resit playing with them as they always felt so keen to reward me with pleasure, I missed the shape of the breast forms, but it was infinitely better to be able to touch them, they were a direct line to my cock and any toying up here would result in immediate response below, it was really quite addictive.

Continuing to the shower I embarked on a full body cleanse inside and out. Hair removal cream applied and washed, scrubs and exfoliations followed by copious amounts of moisturiser and skin treatments to sooth and smooth. I dried and styled my hair, and took my time applying makeup to my absolute best. I plucked any stray hairs, applied double lip plumping treatments followed by lip-gloss that just made them pop. With matching nail polish applied without fault.

I was used to seeing myself made up, the reflection no longer a surprise, but tonight I felt so accomplished in my results. Staring back at me was someone who was truly beautiful, the old me would have never even approached her she was way out of my league. Sure I wasn't perfect, but I felt confident that nobody would ever guess I was a guy. Even if the guy part of me was evidently standing rock hard and already leaking a little.

I giggled to myself at the ridiculousness of being turned on by myself, but here I was. I still had plenty of time too choose an outfit and I carefully selected what thought would be the absolute best. There had been times when getting dressed up was just part of doing a show at that time, today however felt like a ceremony. Rolling the stocking up my smooth legs, the clips attaching them to my basque, the feel of the silky smooth fabric tight against my skin.

I picked Biggies shoes that he bought for me what seemed like an age ago and smiled thinking how far I had come since then. They slipped on my feet with well-practiced ease, and I stood without wobbling or unsteadiness. Strutting over to the mirror I checked myself out and beamed with delight. God I looked good, my calves shaped so elegantly by the heels, my ass standing firm as I twisted to pose. In a brief moment of calm I had managed to tuck my cock but it fought to break free from my lace panties.

One last finishing touch was the pair of silk gloves I had received, they might not be staying on for that long in the show as I didn't want to ruin them, but the feel of the soft fabric as I stroked myself was a pure delight, and tonight was all about giving myself and the viewers as much pleasure as possible.

With thirty minutes to spare I decided to attach the nipple pumps are get them primed and ready. Attaching the cups and gradually sucking the air out I gasped as they pulled in my flesh coursing blood to rush to my chest, I loved how sensitive they became from it and the silk gloves stroking the skin around them made my knees weaken. I padded out my top a little so I could keep them in place for as long as possible and set about switching on the lights and cameras to record what was undoubtedly going to be an amazing broadcast.

Time for the show to begin, as I sat down and logged into my computer. In no time fans joined and the conversation flowed. My gloved hands constantly roaming my body seemingly without my consciousness, the feel of them on my skin and over the lace of my outfit was divine. I would parade a little, giving twirls and bending over as requested and I loved seeing the responses.

Eventually Biggies name popped up and finally after all this waiting I could open the box to see what was inside. My heart was pounding, my already soaked panties barely containing my throbbing erection which had long escaped its tucked confinement. I fumbled the packaging with my gloved hands, eventually prizing it open and adjusting myself so the cameras could see.

I lifted the lid and opened the package, as I suspected, there inside was a sizeable dildo. But not just any dildo. This was incredibly life like, the detail in the skin texture, the veins and the rather huge bulbus head. It was large too, at least ten inches long down to the heavy looking balls at the base with a suction cup below.

I lifted it out and my mouth watered as I held it. I was speechless, all the other toys I had were non-descript looking, but this, this looked like an actual penis, it felt heavy, soft and hard at the same time. Totally unlike the butt plugs I was so fond of. The chat had exploded, requests were firing in nonstop, but there, highlighted on screen was a message from Biggie, explaining that this wasn't just any dildo, it was his dildo. Or rather a dildo of him.

My mouth hung open, my expression frozen as I looked at it. I was holding another mans penis in silicone form. And it was massive! No wonder he called himself biggie! None of my toys had been larger than my own rather modest six inches, and this was so much longer and thicker. Suddenly I became aware of how hard my heart was beating, a bit of panic rising as the thought of actually doing something with this monster in my gloved hands.