Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate and drank coffee but with a desire to not spend all day in one place, and not venture into the pubs and bars again I suggest a walk in the park. She agrees and we make our way along the street and into the far end of the park I usually run round. As we're walking I slip my arm through hers, not in a deliberate attempt to make a move, it just seemed like a comfortable thing to do, our strides matching, and our conversation flowing.

With it being such a beautiful day, the sun beginning to go down we took a rest on a bench and joked about the night before, we laughed at the shockingly bad photos we took, most blurry but capturing the decent into drunkenness that ensued. Mentioning that we should get a nice photo together we posed and took a few on the bench with the sun setting in the background. It was starting to get cold and neither of us were dressed for it, so we made a move to go home.

Leaving the park my flat was not too far away and Ellie offered to walk with me the slight detour. Arriving at the entrance as I had done so many times with Marc, I felt the same urge to tease one last time before we parted ways and a surge of confidence came over me. As we went in for a hug, I deliberately went the wrong way, and unlike last night I didn't pull back, our lips met. I felt her flinch and go to pull away, but I moved closer and with my arms wrapped around her she had nowhere to go.

I pulled back a little but retained the embrace, we looked into each other's eyes, smiled at each other before resuming the kiss, this time with a little more passion, I was first to open my mouth and gently probe with my tongue, she moaned a little as she opened up and our kiss intensified. Her hands caressed my face and slid round the back of my head pulling us tighter, it was now my turn to let out a mew of approval.

I don't know how long we kissed for but it felt like forever and no time at all simultaneously. We parted both gasping for breath, eyes on fire with lust. With a croaking voice I whispered that we should perhaps take it inside to which Ellie replied "I'd like that".

Struggling to control my shaking hands, I slid the key in and unlocked. I had never been so nervous in all my life, someone else was about to see the real me, to see my place and what I did. There was no escaping the significance of what was about to happen. Everything up until this point had been just me, and now I was letting someone else into my world, even if she did happen to be the idol who had inspired me from the outset.

I stepped inside with a great deal of apprehension, grimacing slightly at the untidiness of it, and flushing a full on shade of crimson as I realised the nightstand was in full view, complete with a very extensive collection of sex toys. My embarrassment was immediately blown away as Ellie gushed about finally being here, blasting into full on fangirl mode, pointing at my bed, the computer setup, my toys. Even giggling as she picked on up and held it.

Confused I looked at her, and she then blurted out how she saw me follow her, and followed me back. How she'd been following my journey, how she had watched me pay homage to her, and it all spilled out how she had seen me one day in the street and realised who I was.

The very first time we bumped into each other was intentional, she admitted going to the café more than she would normally just on the off chance I would go again and when I was there how she jumped at the opportunity to sit with me.

I was in shock not knowing what to say or do. She stepped closer to me, and spoke about how last night she wanted to get me drunk and seduce me, but I ran off before she could make a move as we parted. Guessing that after I'd talked about Marc I might be more into guys and not interested in her.

She closed the gap between us, stepped right up to me, putting her arms around my sides, sliding her hands down to hold my buttocks, our lips met and this time it was fireworks. Immediately we gave into each other, her hands fumbling at the buttons on my shorts, likewise my hands reached to pull her top over her head, revealing her stunning breasts nestled in the most beautiful lacy bra, her nipples already distended and protruding through the fabric.

With heated breaths we each took turns kissing and undressing until we were both stood there in bras and panties. "You look even better in the flesh, I can't believe how gorgeous you look, that bulge in your panties is just too hot" she panted. I was gobsmacked, and so in awe of her that I had no words, I simply grabbed her by the hand and dragged her onto the bed.

Pushing her down I wasted no time unclipping her bra and devouring her breasts. It had been so long since I'd slept with anyone, and none of my previous encounters were with someone as stunning as Ellie. She moaned and bucked as I sucked down hard on her nipples, kneading them, rolling and pinching alternately between sucking. I could feel her crotch beneath me rising up in an attempt to make contact with my hip.

I moved back up to her face kissing all the way, nibbling and biting her neck and earlobes, she constantly made noises as her body jerked in approval. Kissing each other with open mouths she rolled me over before repeating what I had done to her. None of my previous partners had paid attention to my nipples before, but as Ellie removed my bra and began playing and teasing I knew I was in for something truly monumental.

As her tongue bathed them they extended and crinkled into hardened nubs, hours of using the suction cups had really boosted their sensitivity, each stimulation sending waves of pleasure down my spine to the base of my cock, there was no keeping quiet and I moaned and thrashed around as she sucked for all its worth. "I've wanted to do that for so long, but there is something I want even more" she said with a grin the size of the Cheshire Cat.

And slowly, planting kisses along the way she slid down to my pantie covered crotch, I lifted my hips slightly so she could slide them off, my well tucked dick springing free as the lacy confines were removed. She cooed as it uncoiled and began to swell. Discarding my underwear her hands held my member and she brought her mouth to it planting a gentle kiss on the head.

I was now at full mast, a generous bead of precum already flowing from the tip as her hand slid down its length and she once again brought her mouth to it. Looking directly into my eyes, her smiling, full lips parted as he eased the head in. eyelids closing as she savoured the taste and sucked lightly drawing me in deeper.

"Fuck me Ellie, your mouth feels incredible" I gasped as inch after inch slid in. her hand moved out of the way and second later I felt her chin pushing against my full balls, she moaned as she reached the base and the vibrations caused me to squeal. Never in all my experience had someone done this, and it felt every bit as good as I'd dreamed about. "I want to taste you too" I gasped out, but she just carried on pumping her mouth on my dick and massaging my tender balls.

After a few minutes she pulled my cock out with a pop and said how delicious I was, climbing on top of me and kissing me deeply. I could feel the heat from her pussy directly above my well sucked member. "I need your cock in me, I need to fuck you right now" she hissed and my hands immediately moved down to pull her panties aside. There was no time to remove them, I desperately wanted to be inside her as well.

She sat up, knees either side of me, pulled my dick back and raised above it. I could already see that she was soaking wet, as she lowered down and parted her lips with my helmet. Biting her lip we both called out as she slid in, with one swift motion she sank her dripping pussy all the way to the base and I swear her body twitched and flexed with a mini orgasm.

With all her weight on me I couldn't do much other than flex inside her, we kissed, biting each other's lips, sucking them as we slowly but deeply ground against each other. Her full breasts pressing against my chest, our hard nipples rubbing and sliding as we began to thrust and move in each other.

I grabbed her ass and lifted it up before bringing her back down, we were just a sea of writhing flesh, each trying to both give and receive as much pleasure as possible, shifting positions I found stamina I never knew I had. In the past I could only last a short period with a girl, but now I felt like I could go forever, the lack of stimulation in my ass was frustrating but also meant I could just keep on fucking.

Laying on her back, I lifted her legs to her chest and really started to pile into her, the room was filled with sounds of us both groaning, the bed rocking and wet slapping as our bodies met. I could tell Ellie was building to a massive climax, I'd seen her enough times on the computer to know what that looked like.

I wasn't at that point yet, but I wanted to make her cum, and cum as hard as possible. Using everything I knew that she did on camera I pounded away, deep long strokes making sure I ground my hip into her now engorged clit with each stroke. I licked, pinched and sucked her nipples in turn. Little by little I started to feel her tighten up, her whimpers became more frequent, and got higher and higher, adjusting my angle a little I could feel the head of my cock sliding against her g-spot each time.

Frustrated that my own orgasm was some way off I put everything into my dick, sweat pouring off our bodies, Ellies noises now merging into one continuous howl, her body tightening, back arching and her pussy clamping tightly around my cock as she came, wave after wave, each thrust bringing on the next. The bed soaked with her juices as she gradually regained control over her breathing, her body still twitching with aftershocks.

I pulled out of her still as hard as an iron bar. I'd seen enough of her to know that this was far from over, and I just laid with her for a few moments while her breathing became less ragged and her body stopped jerking. Kissing stroking and caressing her.

"That was immense, everything I hoped it would be" she said, "but you didn't cum did you?", I didn't, but there will be time for that. Propping herself up on her elbows, she smirked at me, before slipping into a very mischievous grin. She got up, went to my dresser and opened the draw. Inside she pulled out the blutooth controlled toy I'd bought but not used yet.

"Oh I am going to have some fun with this" she teased as she quickly linked it up to her phone. My own erection remaining steadfast, stubbornly waiting for the time. With the setup complete she had me lay on my back, applied some lube and eased it in to my hole. It felt good to have something in there, but it was yet to be activated.

"While I'm up I have another idea" as she rummaged in the draws to the side pulling out an outfit I hadn't worn in some time "put this on, you looked incredible in this last time" she said as she handed me the garments. It was a white basque with matching stockings, belt and panties. There was absolutely no way my cock was going to go down enough to get the G-string over it, so I just left it to the side.

Ellie was once again at my front, sucking my cock into her mouth, a sensation I could never get enough of, standing up, she turned and bent over, reaching back to offer me her puckered arsehole. "You know what I want now" she grinned as I stepped forward and lined my rod up with her hole. She pushed back to meet me and once my head had popped in the rest of my shaft followed. Grunting she pushed back even harder and I took that as my cue. With hands on her hips I started sliding in and out.

Her ass was even tighter than her pussy and she flexed and contracted it with each thrust. I was just getting into a rhythm when I felt a sudden burst of vibrations deep within me "aah fuck" I gasped as she laughed "that's only the beginning, just you wait" as she changed the sequence and the buzzing started in an intermittent pattern

For the next twenty minutes we swapped positions, the intensity of the toy in my ass being cranked up each time, ending up with me on top of her, ploughing her ass as she used a smaller toy in her pussy, the feeling of the toy meeting my cock inside her was incredible, but I also had to contend with the toy in my ass now approaching maximum power, it had settled in the perfect position and I knew I wasn't far off.

I was so focussed on my own impending climax that I hadn't heard the tell-tale signs that Ellie was mounting towards another, my hands were gripping her legs, pounding for all its worth as she pistoned the toy in and out of her snatch. Suddenly she released the toy and a torrent of fluid exploded from her, her ass clamped hard on my cock which immediately tipped me over the edge "cum all over me" Ellie screamed. The first blast fired deep inside her pulsating ass, but I managed to pull out as the second fired over her crotch.

Several shots continued to jet over her body, splashing he stomach chest and face. I pumped my dick as the toy vibrated away on my prostate, shooting at least twelve loads in total before it just started to dribble out.

I lifted the cum on my hands to my mouth without thinking and sucked them clean "hey you were supposed to leave some for me" I looked shyly at her, realising what I had done automatically. I tried to scoop up some more but the buzzing in my ass hadn't stopped and my body continued to try and orgasm, nothing was coming out, but waves continued to crash inside me and my dry cock twitched and lurched.

Ellie realised and turned it off, I was finally able to climb on top of her, sucking up all my cum before kissing her and passing it into her mouth, she hummed in approval as she drank it down. "It really does taste good, you weren't lying in your videos" I laughed at the audacity of it all. Here I was finally sleeping with my idol, when it turns out I was hers too.

We cuddled for a while, talking about everything, finally I was able to have a full conversation with someone, to share my dilemma. It felt so good to get it off my chest, although it was hard to concentrate when I had this absolutely beautiful girl laying naked next to me in bed covered in the glistening remanence of my cum.

Once we had recovered we cleaned ourselves up and put fresh sheets on the bed which thankfully hadn't soaked through. It felt so very strange to be sharing this space with someone else, but I couldn't think of a better person, she knew what I did, I knew what she did and it gave us both a chance to relax. Unlike all the other times we'd me, finally that underlaying tension had gone.

Both dressing in some of my nightwear although she had to use the larger items design for my false breasts we snuggled up in bed and drifted off to sleep just as the morning chorus began tweeting before dawn.

---------

I hope you're enjoying this, I'm having a lot of fun writing and getting off to it and reading your feedback is a great motivation to continue. there is more to come and hopefully it won't take me too long to finish the next chapter.