Camp Counselor Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing her eyes shut in shame, Lara shook her head in denial.

With a laugh, Deon pushed his still glistening digit into her mouth. "Your pussy says different, and I don't think it can lie."

After Pedro, each of the other boys took a turn spanking her; some on the cheeks of her bottom, and the rest on her most private parts. With the exception of Deon, it seemed apparent that the boys had never seen a live naked woman before, and each also seized upon the opportunity to examine her in detail, spreading her labia wide apart, pinching and pulling at the hood of her clit, and squeezing her tits. It wasn't long before Lara was cumming and cumming hard.

Her hope that her writhing and quivering would be mistaken for an attempt to struggle against her tormentors was dashed by Deon's knowing chuckle.

Finally, after the last of the boys had spanked and fondled her to his heart's content, Deon unceremoniously dumped her from his lap to the floor. She lay motionless except for her panting breaths, still in the throes of the aftershocks of her most recent orgasm. Deon pulled her to her knees by the hair.

"Now we want to watch you play with your pussy," he said with a chuckle.

With her insides still aflame, Lara couldn't muster even the most feeble of protests. Obediently, she crawled to the bench behind her. Sitting on the bench, she nervously opened her legs and began rub herself. She closed her eyes not wanting to see their eyes feasting on her naked body as she pleasured herself in front of them.

"Finger that little hole, bitch!" Deon barked at her.

She looked up at him pleadingly, but there was no mercy to be found. "Do it, or you'll end up a lot worse than him," he said with a gesture toward David.

She did as commanded, noticing that many of the boys were unconsciously stroking their cocks through their pants as they watched her masturbate in front of them. She heard one of the boys moan and saw a wet spot appear on the front of his trousers. She blushed as she realized that the knowledge that her wanton display had made one of them cum in his pants.

After a few more minutes of that, Deon pushed her down to all fours with her head near the bench. He then reached around her, feeling up her ass and then he stuck a finger up her tiny asshole. Lara cried out "NOOOO!"

"You have a nice, tight asshole, Lara," he whispered as he stabbed his digit brutally in and out. "I bet you can't wait to have us fuck it. Can you?"

When she remained silent except for grunts and whimpers, he took hold of her clit between finger and thumb and pinched hard enough to hint at the pain he could cause her if he wanted to.

"I asked you a question," he said sternly.

"Please don't...," she started before he cut her words off by pinching down harder.

She twisted her head frantically back and forth, but there was no avenue of escape. How could this have happened? Less than an hour ago, she had been on guard duty, and now she was on all fours with a delinquent fingering her ass and pinching her clit while his friends looked on.

Gritting her teeth after a particularly hard thrust of his finger, she grunted, "I can't wait for you to fuck my ass."

He laughed and released her clit, using his now free hand to slap her already sore and burning buttocks. "Say it again, and this time make me believe you really want it."

Knowing that resisting would only bring more pain, she howled out, "I can't wait to have all of you fuck me in the ass! Please fuck all of my holes however you want!"

Deon's finger left her ass with a pop. Chuckling, he stood and walked around in front of her to sit on the bench with his knees bracketing her lowered face. When he pulled her head up by the hair, she found herself staring at his cock. It was every bit as big as any adult one she had seen; long, and thick.

"Suck it," he commanded. "And if I feel any teeth, I'll knock them out."

Rather than see if she would comply voluntarily, he used his grip on her hair to pull her forward until the plum sized knob pressed against her lips. Not seeing any alternative, Lara opened her mouth and let it in. He immediately wrenched her head furiously back and forth viciously fucking her face.

Between moans, he magnanimously gasped out to his friends, "I know none of you have ever had any pussy, so go ahead and take a nice close look. Hell, finger it and even lick it if you want. You just can't fuck it yet: I get to be first in all of her holes tonight. The rest of you will have to make due with sloppy seconds."

As she gagged around Deon's cock and choked on the lubricating fluid that seeped copiously from its tip, she heard the other boys jostling and fighting each other for the coveted position directly behind her upraised buttocks. Tears streaming down her face knowing that her tight little holes were so naked and lewdly displayed for all of them.

Moments later, she felt at least three hands groping at her sex and anus. Another of the boys moved to her side and cupped her tits with his hands as they bounced back and forth under the force of Deon's relentless tugs on her hair.

After a few moments, they worked out a pecking order and she felt the hot breath of one of the boys on her bare pussy as he leaned in for a view normally reserved for her gynecologist. Fingers pushed into her wet channel and pried her hole open wide. Again there was jostling and shoving as they fought to look inside her.

"Fuck, she looks hotter than I ever dreamed of," said one of the Hispanic boys. "I bet her pussy is going to feel fucking amazing!"

"Is that her clit?" asked another teen as she felt a finger brush against her pearl.

"Are we really going to fuck her ass?" asked yet another as several fingers from several different hands tried to force their way inside the tiny orifice in question.

"She's soaking wet," commented a fourth.

She gurgled and gagged when Deon forced his cock into her mouth until his balls were touching her chin. He groaned, and she could feel his hot seed spurting down her throat.

When his climax had passed, he pulled his fat dick from her lips and wiped the head across her cheeks, smearing the last drops of his semen all over her face. "Not a bad blow job for a white bitch," he said with a satisfied sigh. "I bet my friends want to find out for themselves how good your mouth is now."

Lara was forced into an upright kneeling position as the other boys gathered around her in a tight circle. They had all stripped from the waist down, presenting her with a buffet of eighteen year old cock ranging in sizes. Under Deon's command, Lara took one in her mouth while stroking two others with her hands. Every minute or so, Deon would shout, "Switch!" and she would rotate to the next waiting cock.

Being forced to service these young criminals like the sluttiest street-corner whore was so humiliating, so depraved, so vile, but Lara couldn't deny that it was also making her hot, stoking the fire in her loins until it threatened to consume her.

She was so humiliated being so completely naked for these thug boys, she wanted so badly to cover her tits and pussy from their eyes, but she couldn't and for some reason, that was making her so wet. It was like a betrayal of her body against her mind.

Suddenly, the boy whose brown cock she was sucking pulled it from her mouth with a curse. She barely had time to close her eyes before his cum sprayed across her face and forehead to the delight of his friends. She moaned as the lewd and demeaning act ignited her own orgasm, her body quivering as waves of pleasure and self-loathing coursed through her.

As excited as they were to finally have the hot camp counselor completely naked and at their mercy, the woman they've dreamt about since day one at camp, it didn't take long to make the other boys climax as well. Only one came in her mouth, the rest chose to target her face, hair or breasts.

As the last coated one of her nipples with his cream, she couldn't help but notice that several of the first boys, including Deon, were already hard again.

With a grin, Deon pulled her to her feet and dragged her over in front of the big mirror behind the line of sinks. She recoiled at the sight of her reflection. Her hair, including her eyebrows and eyelashes were matted and sticky with cum. Strands, streaks, and strings of it covered her face and chest and dangled from her lips and chin.

"What do you look like?" Deon asked as he forced her to gaze upon the mess.

She struggled to find an answer to the question. Sensing her confusion, Deon prompted, "Do you look like our slut, like our little white whore?"

"Yes," she mumbled resignedly.

He smacked her ass hard three times, making her squeal. "Well, say it, then," he commanded.

With a sob, Lara replied, "I look like your slut."

"And?"

"And your little white whore," she finished despondently.

"That's a good whore," Deon said triumphantly as he marched her back to the bench and forced her back down to her hands and knees.

"I want my little white whore to beg me to fuck her," he said as he took position behind her.

Tears running down her face, leaving tracks in the semen that crusted her cheeks, Lara looked pleadingly over her shoulder, begging for mercy with her eyes. She couldn't possibly say those words.

Again his hand came down on her ass. "Beg for it!"

Lara knew what he wanted. Stifling her sobs, she blurted out, "Please fuck me. Please fuck your little white whore." As shameful as it was, part of her wanted to be fucked, wanted to be raped hard. Wanted to be taught a lesson for teasing the entire camp all summer long. Why did she do it? Why did she wear the bikinis when she wasn't even swimming? Why did she wear the tiny tank tops and short shorts that hugged her perfect ass as she ordered the boys around? She knew what they might be capable of in the back of her mind.

But She also never thought she and her the other instructors could ever lose control. She felt safe being a tease. Big mistake that she was now going to pay for with all her holes in humiliating fashion.

"please fuck my little white pussy, Deon!"

The words had no sooner left her lips when she felt the bulbous tip of his cock press between her labia and force its way inside. His abnormally large member filled her and stretched her like never before. With a groan, she collapsed onto her chest while he plunged in and out of her at a furious pace, his loins slapping against her already reddened ass with each thrust.

"Like the big, black cock, bitch? Huh? Do you? Tell me!"

Trembling as she came yet again, more from the humiliation of being screwed like a dog by a hood rat in front of his friends than the brutal fucking, she moaned out, "I love having you fuck me with your big, black dick! Keep fucking me!"

He chuckled, and she felt his finger press between her bottom cheeks to circle her anus. She gasped as it sank inside. He then held his hand against his lower stomach so that the thrusts of his pelvis pushed his finger in and out of her ass in unison with the cock in her pussy.

Again taking her by the hair, he pulled her back up onto all fours. "We want to see your tits sway back and forth while I fuck you," he said. "Don't put your chest down again."

As he held her head up, she was shocked to see an eye peeking in through one of the holes in the shower cabin walls. She gasped as she realized that she had forgotten all about Derrick, a nerdy black teen whose asthma prevented him from participating in some of the bigger activities.

Quiet, unassuming and bashful, Derrick had always looked up to her, almost worshiped her. She always knew he had a gigantic crush on her like they all did, but he was more sweet about it. Always asking to help her if he could, holding doors for her. He even brought her flowers one day to her bunk.

Recalling that day she was completely naked and about to get into her bikini when the knock came to her bunk door. She hurriedly wrapped a small towel around her and answered it. Seeing Derrick standing there with flowers in his hands for her, eyes and mouth wide open at her state of undress, she had to smile. "Poor Derrick" she had thought at the time "he's so hopelessly obsessed with me, I don't think answering the door like this would help"

She had thanked him for the flowers. He had then awkwardly tried to ask her out on a date. Again, very cute, but he was a dorky eighteen year old and she was a twenty nine year old teacher. She had to let him down easy. But she thought, maybe he was satisfied being the only camper to see her wrapped in a tiny towel and nothing else. He didn't make out too bad from the visit, she thought.

Now poor Derrick was watching her, stripped completely naked, everything on full display, no towel just barely covering her pussy and tits, she was so completely naked for Derrick and getting gang raped by the camp bullies. The thought was so shameful, so horrifying, so degrading... and it caused her body to shake in another orgasm. Deon chuckled as both of her holes went into spasms around his cock and finger.

Derrick stared through the hole and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Miss Lara was totally naked. The assholes that picked on him all the time seemed to have trapped her and now were raping her. For a moment he stared at his dream girl naked in completely awe. She was so perfect. He had to shake himself away form being mesmerized by the scene in front of him.

Derrick tried to focus. Miss Lara was in trouble and he had to save her. Yes! He could rescue her! Derrick had always thought she wouldn't go on a date with him because he was much younger and he'd admit, a little puny. But he had always dreamt of a scenario where he'd get to rescue her and prove he was man enough to be with her.

He spent so much time day dreaming of different fantasy scenarios that made him the hero. Terrorists take over the camp and tie Miss Lara. Derrick manages to steal a gun away from one of them and rescue her! Rival campers form across the lake find him and Miss Lara taking a nature walk. They try to capture Miss Lara to do things to her but he manages to fight them off and protect her, showing her that even though he was eighteen and a little shorter than her, he could protect her and save the day!

And now this was ACTUALLY HAPPENING! She was in trouble and needed to be rescued. But in his fantasies it was so easy. In reality he had no idea how he was going to save his dream girl, but he had to figure it out soon because these assholes were brutal.

Back inside the lockers, the sounds of Lara being fucked filled the room. It was a sight to behold and everyone, including David, watched with glee.

Abruptly, Deon came to a stop while fully buried within her. "I'm getting tired, slut. It's your turn to fuck me."

Gasping and groaning in shame and pleasure, she rocked back and forth, impaling her selfagain and again upon him. One of the other boys came in to bat at her swaying breasts. The peeping eye of Derrick watched. When she had turned down poor Derrick that day, she never in a million years thought that he'd be watching her fuck her tight pussy back on one of his fellow campers cocks. How could she ever look any of them in the face again?

With a groan, Deon ground his hips against her backside, and Lara felt his member twitching and a spreading liquid warmth inside her.

"Oh god, your cunt feels so good," he moaned as he slapped her ass almost affectionately. He lingered only for a few seconds before pulling his dick and finger from her violated holes. Leaning down he whispered in her ear.

When he stood, Lara's face was burning with humiliation, but she said, as he had just commanded, "I... I want the rest of you to use my pussy and mouth for your pleasure. Use my holes however you want, as much as you want. Treat me like the filthy white whore that I am."

She saw the peeping eye widen at her statement, although she couldn't tell whether it was from shock or excitement. What was Derrick thinking as he watched the woman he idolized beg to be gang fucked by criminals? Was there a chance he would rescue her? She knew that was impossible with such a weak shy teen.

There was no question what the other boys were thinking as they fought each other for position in the line forming behind her her tight little holes, perfectly on display for them. Having already experienced the pleasures her mouth could give, only one of them came forward to use it. When he pressed the spongy head of his brown cock against her lips, she obediently engulfed it.

She had only sucked it for a few seconds when the others finished working out the order in which they would be raping her. She moaned slightly as a smallish penis sank into her until the owner's balls smacked off her clit. He immediately started humping furiously, slamming into her with youthful vigor.

At the same time, the boy whose cock she was sucking, prompted by Deon, took a handful of her hair and held her head motionless. He, too, then started to hump his hips, fucking her face at the same fast pace as the other teen camper fucking her pussy.

Lara could do nothing but shake and moan as she was pierced and pummeled from both ends, cocks sliding in and out of both of her wet holes. She couldn't believe how turned on she was while simultaneously horribly humiliated. She was being raped by the boys she was in charge of, and she was having more orgasms that she ever had before.

She was so lost in her own conflicting, crashing emotions of shame and pleasure that she barely noticed Deon sitting down next to her writhing, rocking body until he started to pinch one of her nipples.

"You like taking it from both ends, don't you slut?" he asked as the electric like pulses from her nipple joined the larger ones coming from her loins. She couldn't believe this was happening. Couldn't believe she was naked on all fours being fucked from both ends by the thug campers. She was untouchable, the woman in charge that they could only dream of... now she's was their fuck toy. Her pussy, that they should NEVER get to even see, but are now getting to experience what it feels like wrapped around their cocks... it was so wrong.

"It's a shame you can't see what all of us are seeing: his black shaft sinking into your pussy between the lily-white cheeks of your ass. Every time he pulls back, his dark meat is even wetter and shinier than before. What kind of slut gets turned on while being gang raped?" He watched for a few seconds more before slapping her ass again. "This is their first piece of ass, so you'd better make it good for them. Roll those hips. Slurp that cock. Be a good whore."

As she began to actively participate in her own gang rape, he leaned forward and started working on both of her breasts, pulling and twisting as though he was milking a cow. "I've been wanting to play with these sweet, white titties since camp started. fuck me they are perfect!"

Excited at the prospect of losing his virginity to a hot, white older woman, the teen fucking her pussy didn't last very long. Barely a minute after he had first slid inside her, she felt his cock twitch and spasm as he added his own seed to Deon's.

Seeing the look of ecstasy on his younger friend's face, Deon leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "He's cumming in you, isn't he? Even a whore would make us use rubbers. How does it feel to be used like something less than a whore?" The boy that was cumming inside her pussy shouted "oh fuck this feels so good! She's so amazing!" They all laughed and cheered at his announcement.

The boy behind her held himself motionless inside her for a moment before pulling free with a wet slurp. She could feel the mixture of his juices, Deon's and her own dripping off her clit and running in small streams down her inner thighs. The first boy had barely gotten out of the way before the second shoved his cock inside her.