Camp Counselor Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew this couldn't last long. She could have her fun for the rest of summer. Let Derrick think he was actually her boyfriend, but she would have to put a stop to this at some point. Yes, he was her hero and did a more amazing job protecting her than any actual boyfriend she had ever had. But this could not last.

She would just enjoy it for now, and what as so wrong with that? Derrick was fulfilling every dirty fantasy he had ever had!

She was just happy to not be in the hands of Deon and those boys, or even the creep David. And she'll continue to use her pussy and ass as a reward to Derrick for saving her from them.

Over the rest of the remaining weeks at camp, Derrick and Lara would sneak around. Go on "nature walks" which were just an excuse to go deep in the woods out of sight so nobody could hear or see them as Derrick fucked his submissive camp counselor over a log or against a tree.

Most of the time he would sneak over after bed check and they'd try to keep quiet as Lara would ride his cock or take him up her ass again. Some campers would hear a suspicious squeaky bed sound over and over, all night long sometimes. But nobody ever guessed it was the loser Derrick having his way with the hottest camp counselor in the world.

Lara even let him play out his hero fantasy some more which thrilled him (and her). She would be naked and pretend to be tied up with her hands over her head while standing against the wall. Derrick would come in and pretend to rescue her from "bad guys", they way he always fantasized about. She loved the fantasy play as much as he did. She loved being the naked damsel in distress about to be raped by the bad guys as Derrick stormed in to save her.

It made the sex they had right afterward so wild since she was already dripping wet and worked up over the fake rescue.

They almost got caught a few times. Once with only a week left in camp, Lara was riding Derrick reverse cowgirl, twerking her pussy up and down on his cock while he stared at her tiny ass hole on display for him... and then a knock came to the door... She stopped riding his cock and looked over at the door.

The door was unlocked and it was her manager, Jerry, outside checking on her. All he would have to do was turn the knob and look inside her bunk and he would see Lara completely naked straddling one of her campers with his cock deeply impaled in her pussy... that would have been a tough one to try and explain. Thankfully he just walked away when there was no answer.

But what started out as a boring summer of working with troubled youth offenders, turned into a nightmare, and now ended with the most amazing sex with the person she would least have expect to ever enjoy that with.