Camp Counselor Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I've always wanted to rescue you" he admitted in a voice so low she had to strain to hear it. "It's stupid, I know, but I've always had this dream of being your hero and rescuing you from bad guys. I kind of thought if I was able to rescue you... then maybe you might not see some as some young, nerdy camper... But someone capable of being your boyfriend and protecting you. "

It was Derrick's turn to be embarrassed. With that admission he just laid his soul bare to his dream girl and told her how he fantasized about her. "Your dream came true, Derrick. You saved me for real. Not in one of your dreams, but in real life. If it wasn't for you, I would be getting raped in a car right now on my way to god knows where to be whored out by Deon and his gang. I owe you everything"

Derrick smiled and looked down, still emabrrassed.

"Did you like touching my ass?" Lara asked. Remembering where his hands had wandered to when he untied her.

"I'm sorry, but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." he blurted out immediately.

"Would you like to touch me again?"

"W-w-w-what?!"

"You're my hero. Heroes should be rewarded, right? If you want to touch my ass - or any other part of me - you can. We're all alone in my cabin, nobody is going to bother us in here, you can do anything you want to me. Anything at all."

"Really?" She almost giggled at the excitement in his voice.

"Really."

Releasing him from her embrace, she rolled over on her stomach and pulled the long t-shirt she had worn to bed up around her hips to expose her perfect panty clad ass. "Go ahead, Derrick. Pull down my panties and take your reward. You earned it for being so brave and saving me!"

He didn't need to be asked twice. Darting in quickly - as if expecting her to rescind an offer that had been nothing more than a joke - he seized the sides of the flimsy garment and tugged the panties down her thighs. She lifted her legs to help him whip them the rest of the way off. Her cheeks flushed again, knowing her bottom half was now exposed to her camper, but she was also excited to properly reward him.

On the one hand it was so wrong for her to be willingly offering her body to her camper, but on the other hand, how wrong it was for her to be doing it made her desire to do it more and the thought of submitting herself to her young rescuer was making her wet.

For a long time, he simply stood and stared, drinking in the sight of her naked ass. She heard him gasp as she spread her legs slightly to give him a good look at her pussy from behind. It made her feel so naughty, so dirty, to be willingly exposing herself. She kept on telling herself what would be happening to her right now if Derrick hadn't saved her. Mostly likely having every hole roughly raped at the same time again. Letting Derrick get a close up look at what no camper should ever get to see, her cleanly shaven pussy, seems like something she can handle in contrast.

His palms rubbed tentatively over the round cheeks that were still sore and tender from all the spankings that she had taken earlier. As she lifted her hips up slightly from the bed to encourage further exploration, she heard his breath become deep and ragged.

She expected him to quickly move his hands to her pussy, but he just continued to gently rub her ass, soothing away the pain from her abused bottom. It felt so good and the trials of the night had left her so exhausted that she soon slipped into slumber as her young hero massaged her ass.

The next time she opened her eyes, light was streaming in through the windows of the cabin. Still half asleep, she tried to brush a hand over her face. She came fully awake when her arm was brought short by a rope tied around her wrist.

She whipped her head around frantically, fearing that Deon and the others had somehow escaped the police, but the only other occupant of the room was an anxious looking Derrick. As she calmed slightly, she realized that both her hands had been tied above her head and her shirt had been pulled up to expose her breasts.

"Is this okay, Miss Lara? You said I could do anything I wanted...," Derrick whispered fearfully.

She had to smile at the boy's boldness, tying her up while she was asleep. "Anything you want. I'm your reward. Has this been one of your fantasies about me? tied up and naked for you?" she asked softly with a smile.

"I've had so many dreams about you all summer long. I can't believe I'm seeing you naked and I'm touching you. I never thought I'd ever get to see you naked let alone get to touch you" Dylan said in awe as he stared at the most amazing pair of tits he had ever laid eyes on, knowing they were all his, all day long.

"I know I teased you boys, it was so wrong, I knew I shouldn't have worn those little bikinis. I couldn't stop them from stripping naked and taking turn on my little pussy, Derrick. It was so wrong and awful. They pounded me so hard..." She started turning herself on as she spoke, gyrating her hips and making Derricks eyes pop out of his sockets.

"Not just my pussy, they fucked my tight, little ass and my mouth, all at the same time... And you... you came for me, you rescued me and now my little pussy is all yours." she said.

Eyes wide with excitement, he crawled onto the foot of her cot and lifted her legs up and back, pulling her bottom slightly off the bed. Two other ropes were already tied to the supports at the head, and he quickly secured them to her ankles. She was now spread wide open, her knees up by her chin, just far enough apart that her tits remained in clear view.

He kneeled by her raised ass, his eyes moving hungrily up and down her body. She was again reminded of just how young he was, barely eighteen, as young as her students she'll be teaching this coming fall. She shouldn't be showing him her naked body. She shouldn't allow what was obviously going to happen next. But he was her hero. She never thought she'd be so turned on by the idea of giving herself to a very unlikely hero like Derrick.

She gasped as his fingers traced over the lips of her sex, feeling herself beginning to moisten as he touched his first pussy. His gentle explorations quickly drove her crazy. "Fuck me!" she said. "Drive your cock the whole way into your counselor's pussy! I need my hero to fuck me hard, Derrick!"

His clothes vanished as if by magic. His body trembling in anticipation, he knelt between her widespread thighs. In her position, she was able to see every detail as he rubbed the spongy head between her lips, seeking her entrance. He soon found it, and a look of wonder appeared on his face as he sank inside to the hilt.

"Fuck me, Derrick!" she commanded. "Pound my wet pussy! Pound it hard!"

His hands slid back and forth from her upraised ass to her tits, squeezing and fondling. His hips moved in a blur, driving his hard cock forcefully in and out of her. She kept getting more and more wet until each thrust was accompanied by a sloppy, slurping sound.

"That's it!" she cried out. "You're fucking me so good! Keep fucking me! I love getting fucked by my hero! Oooooh, Derrick, my pussy belongs to you! Yes yes yes!"

His face frozen in an expression of astonished pleasure, he kept pounding away, too excited to speak. After only a minute or two, she felt him twitch and throb within her as he came, but he just kept on going, not growing soft for an instant.

The knowledge that she had just taken her hero's virginity sent her over the edge. "I'm cumming! You're gonna make me cum! I'm cumming on your hard cock! Feels so good! Keep fucking me hard!"

Derrick gave her what she asked for. She could see their combined fluids bubbling around his pistoning cock, churned into a froth by his rapid thrusts. She had long lost count of her orgasms by the time he reached his second climax. The sight of the young black teen throwing his head back with a loud moan as he came inside her again triggered a last orgasm of her own.

He slumped panting between her legs until his softening member popped out of her, releasing a torrent of their combined juices that ran down her bottom cheeks and dripped to the bed. He then quickly untied her and cuddled up to her side, suckling on her breast as he recovered from an experience that he had previously only known in his deepest fantasies.

They remained nude as they made lunch and showered together. After the boy's hands made certain that her private parts were sparkling clean, they finished with her kneeling in front of him, his ebony cock sliding between her ivory, soap-slippery breasts. She squeezed her tits tight against his meat, bending her head down to lick the tip of his cock each time it peeked from her cleavage. Finally, he could take no more and pulled her to her feet. His erection led the way as they practically ran back to her cabin, careful not to be spotted by anyone.

Keeping to her promise to do anything he wanted, she allowed him to position her like he would a doll. This time he put her on all fours and got on his knees behind her. She could feel his bobbing cock brushing against her cheeks as he stared at her exposed bottom, committing every delicious curve to memory.

She moaned deeply as he slid into her once more. Almost immediately, an orgasm coursed through her body, more from the thought that she was allowing the young, black camper to fuck her from behind than the feel of his cock inside her, though that was a delightful pleasure in itself.

Derrick pounded his cock into her dripping wet and amazingly tight pussy, "am I man enough to be your boyfriend now, Lara?"

"Yees... Oh fuck yes... you're man enough to be my boyfriend... keep me safe and fuck my little pussy! Yes! yes! yes! Dominate my pussy, Derrick! Make me pay for teasing you and being such a bitch! Fuck your cock into my little white pussy harder!" She demanded in between powerful thrusts that made her body shake.

Derrick was blown away by her dirty talk. He never imagined hearing such words ever come out of her pristine mouth. He marveled at his fortune. Yesterday, his counselor Lara was a just an out of reach goddess he could never get with. Now she was completely naked on all fours in front of him, begging him to fuck mer pussy harder and harder, as he slid his cock in and out of the tight pussy of his dream girl. He could not believe how amazing it felt to have her little hole wrapped around his cock, milking his cock. How did he get so lucky?

He fucked her slowly this time, leaning over her back to fondle and squeeze her dangling, swaying tits. After an indeterminable time, he straightened up. A shiver went through her at the sensation of a smooth finger circling her anus before pushing slightly inside.

Hesitantly, he started to ask, "Miss Lara, would it be okay if I..."

She twisted her head around to look into his beaming face and gave permission with a nod and a smile. Part of her rebelled at the idea of allowing this teen to do something as depraved as fuck her ass, but he was her hero and she was his reward.

"Yes, Derrick! Fuck any hole you want, honey! My pussy and ass are your reward!"

Derrick felt like he would cum just from her words... he pressed his cock against her tiny anus and slowly worked it in as his dream girl let out sexy moans of pain and pleasure.

"That's it, honey! push it in! shove that cock up my little ass!" Lara said as she grunted, taking him fully in ass.

Derrick never thought he could ever be so lucky. Here he was with his hard cock completely buried in Lara's ass. LARA! The hottest woman he'd ever seen, his camp counselor, his teacher had he gone to a different school. She was moaning and gyrating her hips and asking for him fuck her ass harder. Everything that has happened since he walked in to check on her has seemed like a dream. Like there was no way it could be real. Seeing her naked, tying her up, pounding her amazing pussy, getting to slide his cock between her perfect tits, and now fucking her in the ass.

Lara had gone too far to be hesitant now. She knew it was all so wrong and part of what was driving her was that very fact, that letting Derrick to this to her was so wrong. But it was also driven by genuine gratitude. She really felt she owed him her all her holes. He had rescued her from what could've been days of gang raping and she thought the best way to repay him would be to give him what he wanted most and make his dream comes true - her.

About an hour later, Lara was out of yet another shower and resting. Derrick was off doing things with the other campers. She had decided to stick around and not go home. Some of her decision was not wanting the thugs to win and scare her off, the other part of it was actually Derrick. She didn't want to disappoint him. She had said he could be her boyfriend, but obviously that wasn't going to work once they were back in the real world. But for now, in this camp in the middle of the woods, she play out this fiction with him as long as he kept it a secret.

She heard a knock at the door and supposed it was probably Derrick back for more. She laughed to herself thinking they were going to get caught just by how much he'll end up sneaking into her bunk. She opened the door and was shocked to see David, her coworker standing in the doorway.

David had some bruises and some cuts, but other than that looked like he got cleaned up well. He was looking at her funny. She began to wish she had something more than the thin robe she was in as she pulled it tightly closed around her. This man had watched her rape with glee. She was not happy to see him at her bunk door.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I wanted to know if you were okay. I'm sorry what happened. I'm sorry I... Didn't... I couldn't" David said as he looked down.

Lara shook her head, "whatever. Just please leave me along. I don't want to see you right now."

"I need to see you, Lara. I need to... I'm sorry. I want you to forgive me. I want you to know I wanted to save you but I couldn't" He pleaded.

"But you watched everything and even came in your pants. You came in your pants and didn't even try to save me. You're a loser, David. An absolute los-

He grabbed her. His face filled with rage as he held by both shoulders and pushed her back into her bunk and against a wall. Lara began to worry. He looked angry and his hands were hurting her shoulders.

"Don't ever call me a loser, you bitch! I love you. I need to touch you, Lara. Please just shut up and let me touch you!" He angrily shouted at her.

"don't you ever touch me, you loser. You're not a real man. A real man was Derrick! He rescued me. You just came in your pants like a perv-" SLAP.

He slapped her. She stared at him wide eyed, holding her cheek. He then grabbed the collars of her robe and with a vicious tug he ripped the robe open. Lara's naked tits and pussy were on display for him once again and even though she tried to pull her robe closed, he wasn't having it. He was determined to fuck the pussy that he has wanted all summer long. He grabbed her tits, mauled them began sucking them.

"What are you doing! STOP! NO! David, don't do this!" Lara cried.

He continued to rub her tits and even put a hand down to cup her bare pussy. "You're so fucking perfect, Lara! I have to fuck you!"

He easily flipped her around so she was facing the wall. He pulled up the back of her robe to expose her ass. He spanked her and then reached down to free his rock hard cock.

"Please, don't rape me. I'm sorry to call you a loser. I'm sorry. Please... don't do this. Don't fuck me"

David's mind was focused on one thing. Driving his cock up this teases tight pussy. He had worshipped her. Was obsessed with her. Wanted her badly. After seeing her get gang banged by the campers that only made him want her more. And here he was, about to feel what Lara's pussy feels like around his cock. As his cock was pressed against her entrance, all he had to do was shove it forward and he'd get what he's wanted so badly and so long... But then he was on the ground.

Something had hit him over the head so hard that he saw stars.

Lara turned her head around, her naked ass still sticking out form under her robe. Derrick was there! He had rescued her AGAIN! This boy was amazing! He had snuck in behind them and took david by surprise before he could actually rape her pussy.

Breathing heavy and staring at him with wide eyes, she was in awe of her hero. He had actually rescued her again.

"Derrick... Oh my God. You... You saved me... he was going to rape me!" She breathed.

"Don't worry, miss Lara. I wont let him touch you" Derrick replied.

She turned around fully and closed her robe. She looked down at David who stared at them angrily from the ground.

Derrick walked up to Lara put an arm around her waist and looked down at David.

"Miss Lara's pussy belongs to me!" Derrick shouted at him. Then he did something that took them all by surprise, especially Lara. Derrick pulled open her robe again leaving her naked for the both of them to see. "This body is mine. You'll never be able to touch these again" Derrick said as he gently stroked her tits with rock hard nipples. "Isn't that right, miss Lara"

"Y-yeah... um yes. I belong to you, Derrick." She said, not caring what David thought or who he might tell. She was still in awe of Derrick taking such control.

"So get a good look at her. This is the last time you see her body. Just know that it'll be me fucking this pussy from now on. and NEVER you!"

Lara's cheeks were burning red. She was so embarrassed to be claimed as the property of this camper, especially in front of one of her co-workers. But her submissive side was winning out and she was going along with everything Derrick said, even allowing her naked body to be put on display for David to tease him.

David got up and took one more look at her, at them. "you're fucked up, bitch. This is all so fucked up. He's eighteen!" then he ran out of her bunk leaving Lara and Derrick alone.

Derrick went to close the door and then turned back around to her. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

She was staring at him wide eyes, her naked body still on display with her robe pulled open. Her heavy breathing making her tits rise up and down on her chest. She then slowly nodded her head.

"What?" Derrick asked not knowing what was going on with her as she just stared at him. What he didn't know is that Lara was so turned on by what he just did. Saving her for a second time and telling David her pussy was his. She was dripping wet and wanted nothing more than Derrick's cock inside of her right NOW!

She rushed him and threw herself at him. They began to kiss passionately. Derrick pulling off the robe fully to make her completely naked. His hands moving around to grab her ass cheeks as he kissed her, kissed her tits, sucked on her nipples as she moaned like a slut. His slut. Her protectors slut. She didn't care that she was his counselor and that he was only eighteen. She needed him. She wanted him. She wanted to be fucked so badly by her hero and protector.

Through the rest of the day Derrick would fuck Lara in every position he could possibly imagine. His cock never tiring. Lara loved riding him. straddling his waist as she fucked and grinding her pussy up and down oh her protector's cock. His hands on her waist as sweat trickled down her bouncing tits. "OH... OH FUCK YES, DERRICK! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" She screamed, her hips grinding his cock so fast and hard, not caring who might hear, Riding out another amazing orgasm that shook her whole body.

What Derrick was doing to her was the best sexual experience she had ever had in her life. She didn't know how being fucked by someone who she knew should never get to even see her body, someone who was beneath her, who she should be in control of -- completely giving herself over to that person, letting him own her and fuck every which way, could bring on the most amazing orgasms she had ever experienced. She knew it was because it was so wrong and taboo and degrading and that what was bringing her to such amazing heights.