Camp Counselor Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without prompting, she again started to roll her hips, churning the small but very hard cock in her depths. Her face grew even hotter at Deon's amused and malicious chuckle, but she didn't stop - or even slow - her efforts.

The second didn't even last as long as the first. After only three or four erratic thrusts, he slapped her ass as he came with a wild scream. "fuuuuck, her pussy is so tight!" he said as he pulled out and wiped his cock on her buttocks. "Deon, you were right! So worth it!" He spanked her ass again.

She wanted to scream how dare they talk about her that way, but of course, she had lost all authority the moment her tiny towel was ripped away and her gang rape started.

As the third boy was taking his place behind her, the cock in her mouth erupted. Taken by surprise, she gagged on the thick fluid and allowed some to dribble down her chin. Deon immediately spanked her ass hard and fast.

"Bad slut! Bad!" he chortled as he brought his hand down again and again. "He was nice enough to cum in your mouth. The least you could do is suck it all down. Show him you're sorry by licking it off the floor."

Lara knew that the cured concrete was thoroughly cleaned every day and, because of the outing, she had been the only one to use the showers since they had last been sanitized. Still, she thought she would die from humiliation as she lowered her head and performed the degrading act that Deon had commanded. She had only taken a few tentative licks when he pulled her head back up by the hair and stepped around in front of her.

Presenting his cock to her, he said, "Suck it, slut. Make sure you get it nice and wet and hard, 'cause it's going in your ass next."

With something between a shame-filled whimper and a lustful moan, Lara engulfed his meat, taking it as deep into her mouth as she was able. As she began to bob her head, she realized that the shaft that filled her mouth was flavored with his semen and her own essence. Unable to help herself, she caressed his length with her tongue and sucked hard to clean every last drop of their combined juices.

The boy fucking her lasted a lot longer than the others. Sloppy, slurping sounds echoed through the room as he hammered into her from behind, his young cock piercing her again and again. Under his relentless assault, she could feel the heat rising in her loins once more. The sensation of her pussy contracting around him proved to be too much for the boy, and she felt him squirting inside her as her own orgasm went on and on.

She momentarily glanced to her side and saw her coworker, David again. Hard as a rock and watching everything that was happening to her with lust and excitement in his eyes. Her heart sank. Of course he wasn't going to at least try and rescue her from this nightmare. He was having a great time watching her naked body take the gang fucking he probably thought she deserved for turning him down. Every man she had ever met would probably kill to be in David's shoes. Watching her sweet glistened naked body gyrate and bounce back and forth after she took cock after cock.

The men who wanted her, were obsessed with her but could never have her would all love to witness her humiliating gang rape at the hands of the boys she's in charge of.

Deon pulled his cock from her lips when he saw his friend withdraw from her pussy. With a broad grin, he said, "Get out of the way, guys. It's time to give her ass a try."

The smaller boys immediately scrambled back out of the way. Suddenly free, Lara made a break for it, scrambling across the hard floor on her hands and knees. The boys went silent behind her, keenly watching her toned, round bottom swing from side to side, and her breasts sway back and forth. Initially chased only by a few wolf whistles, she had almost made it to the door when Deon broke into a sprint to overtake her.

Laughing, he grabbed her hips and brought her to a stop. She kicked back at him, but he easily dodged out of the way. He tugged and pulled on her until she was turned back the other way.

"What do you say, guys?" he asked the others. "I think our lil' white whore looks pretty good crawlin' around. Do ya think we should make her do it some more?"

After the other boys bellowed their approval, Deon gave her ass a sharp wack. "You heard 'em. Get crawlin'."

She could again feel their hot eyes upon her as she crawled back the larger group. Pedro was waiting for her and sent her back to Deon with a laugh and another smack on the ass. She crawled back and forth again and again as the boys hooted and hollered their appreciation. After only a few such trips, all of their cocks stood out straight and hard, many still wet with her pussy juice or saliva.

She had just turned around by Deon when he dropped to his knees behind her. She felt the head of his dick touch her tight pink pucker, and then she squealed as he drove it deep inside. Her body quaked with pleasure and pain as he immediately started to pump her ass hard and fast.

She kept on thinking it couldn't get worse, it couldn't get more humiliating, but now here she was in front of all her campers and her coworker taking her first cock up her tiny asshole.

With a low, guttural moan, he spanked her bottom a few more times as he gasped out, "No one told you to stop crawling, slut!"

Sobbing with shame and lust, she crawled awkwardly back toward the other boys. Deon stayed with her the entire way, keeping pace on his knees and he continued to drive his thick meat into her bowels. When she reached the others, they gathered in close around her, leaving her no room to crawl any farther.

Pinching one of her bottom cheeks, Deon said with a throaty chuckle, "Shame on you, Lara, for letting these innocent boys watch a big, black dick fuck your flutterin' lil asshole." He then added suggestively, "The only thing that would make it worse is if you reached back and spread your cheeks to give 'em a better view and started screamin' about how much you loved it."

Taking her cue, Lara lowered her chest to the floor and reached back to do as she had been told. She then cried out, "I love having a big, black dick in my ass! Please fuck my little asshole!" Her voice broke as she said it. She was mortified that she just told a group of these teen thugs to rape her ass. Will this nightmare ever end she wondered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Breathing heavy, the boys took turns fondling her tits while eagerly whispering to each other about their upcoming turns in her tight bottom. After a few minutes, one of them complained, "Uh, Deon? You wanna hurry it up, ese? I haven't had my turn fucking her pussy yet."

"Shit! Sorry, man!" Deon exclaimed. "I was thinkin' with my lil head. Gimme a second." After a moment of silence, he continued, "Lay down on the floor there. I have an idea."

Dimly, Lara saw one of the Hispanic boys stretch out face up on the floor next to her, his brown cock sticking straight up like a flagpole. Deon pulled her hair back and leaned forward to talk directly into her ear. "Okay, Lara, here's what we're going to do. You're going to get up on all fours and crawl over until you're on top of him. Then you're going to take him into your sweet lil white pussy. Got it?"

Lara nodded. Releasing her bottom cheeks to the disappointment of most of the boys, she got up on all fours and worked her way to the side until the Hispanic was beneath her. He grinned lewdly up at her as she reached between them to align his cock with her embarrassingly wet pussy. Before she could lower herself, he thrust up hard, burying his cock in her to the hilt.

Lara could only moan and squirm helplessly as she was suddenly stuffed completely full, both of her holes stretched tight around the campers' cocks. Sandwiching her, they humped and groaned furiously, pounding into the gorgeous counselor they've spent so many days dreaming about.

The other boys cheered them on as her body rocked back back and forth, her tight and precious holes that were so untouchable to these teen thugs just hours earlier, were now roughly pounded causing her to moan and whimper. He body reacting even though she was so ashamed and degraded. She had never been fucked in her ass, never been fucked in both holes at the same time and especially in front of an audience.

Lara had no idea how much timehad passed before they both came inside her at almost the same time. She shook and quivered as they ground their loins against her while their cocks throbbed and twitched deep inside her.

They both pulled free of her holes. She lay limp and shivering with the aftershocks of her pleasure and degradation as the other boys closed in. Moments later, she found herself between two more humping, grinding, moaning boys, and her double rape started anew.

This wouldn't end she thought to herself. She knew she had gone too far. She teased these boys all summer long. What did she expect would happen all alone out in the middle of no where, in charge of young thugs who have already committed some type of crime.

What did she expect would happen when she pranced around shouting orders them in a thin sun dress with no bra, or the short shorts that hugged the perfect ass they were now raping, or the tiny bikini that always came so close to a wardrobe malfunction but safely never did. What did she think would happen?

They're going to gang fuck her over and over taking out a summers worth of sexual frustration she purposely instilled in them. Did she think she was that safe that something like this could never happen? "of course I did" she thought. She had thought she was so protected by her male coworkers that they'd never let anything happen to her, mostly because they worshipped her too. They all liked to be protective of her as if that would impress her enough to want to date them.

But she just never realized what could possibly go wrong. Too confident in the camps security and her coworkers ability to easily keep any unruly campers in check. She never once thought "what happens if they took over? If they managed to get the better of us counselors?"

Had she thought about that possible scenario she probably would've dressed more conservative, knowing that if the worst case scenario actually happened, she'd be their main target because of all her teasing and she would no doubt be stripped naked in mere minutes and become the camps rape toy... like now.

As she thought about how she had put herself in this position with her teasing, she guessed it could have been worse. The whole camp wasn't here with these boys. Most of them were still under control on the other side of camp, and this wasn't happening with the larger mass of campers waiting their turn on her while ALL her coworkers had David's front row seat... But it could become that situation soon... and that thought brought new swarms of fear in her as cocks were pounding in and out, in and out of her.

She was so lost in pleasure and shame that she couldn't even force her eyes open when her head was lifted by the hair. She then felt another cock press against her lips and automatically opened her mouth to let it in. Its owner instantly started fucking her face at the same wild pace that two of his friends were using her other holes.

As if at a great distance, she heard Deon chuckle and say, "Well, holy shit. Now that bitch is watertight; all holes plugged."

Lara's humiliation never found a bottom. It only got worse and worse. Naked, dripping in sweat as all three of her holes were roughly raped for a crowd of rowdy teen campers.

Again and again they used her, taking their pleasure in all of her holes at once, until none of them could get it up again. Until this night most of the boys had been virgins, but now they had each taken a beautiful white adult woman - a woman who was the object of all their fantasies and would never have had sex with them willingly - in her mouth, pussy and ass many times over.

They sat in a circle around her for a few minutes, watching the semen trickle in thick streams from her pussy and ass. Finally, Deon stood. "We need to get moving. We have to find a car, grab some shit to eat on the way, and see if anyone has any money in their lockers."

"What about her?" Pedro asked, poking her side with a toe.

"She comes with us. She could keep us happy on the way, and when we get to where we're going we can sell her on the street for some extra cash. Yeah! We'll pimp our lil white whore out! Make some great cash selling her holes!"

The boys laughed and laughed about the idea of having Lara give them road head and fucking her in the back seat. They heading out to collect what they needed. Lara couldn't muster the energy to even offer a token protest of their plans for her, instead crying quietly. Before he left, Deon approached her with a roll of duct tape.

"Can't have our lil white whore getting away while we're busy," he said with a snicker.

Quickly he taped her wrists to her knees and bound her calves together, leaving her with her chest on the floor and her bottom raised high. He then made sure David was bound too.

He came up to her again and gave her ass a little smack. "God you have the best body in the world. I can't wait to fuck you again in the car!"

He started to leave but quickly turned back. "Hey! Now that I think about it, poor ol' David is probably all horny from watching you act like a whore."

Taking her by the hair, he dragged her over to where David still lay and shoved her into him. "Take his cock out, slut," Deon commanded.

She glanced up at David's face as she was carrying out the order, he looked down at her with such lust that she thought he would attack her himself if he wasn't tied up. His cock was hard and sticky and wet. He had already cum several times just watching this blonde dream girl get gang fucked over and over.

"Okay, David lift your hips, and Lara suck that beast in the whole way."

Again Lara did as she was told, taking David's cock into her mouth until it made her gag and choke. Deon quickly strapped her head against David's lap with duct tape, and let out a laugh. "I bet it's hard to breath around that big fucker. Oh, well. Make him cum, and it'll get smaller."

Laughing loudly, Deon then departed.

To ease her distress, Lara worked her tongue against the underside of David's cock until he erupted down her throat. Ignoring his incoherent mutterings, she took gasping mouthfuls of air to regain her breath as his massive member began to shrink. She then started to cry softly into his lap, dreading the grim future that the boys had planned for her.

She knew David wasn't going to save her. She doubted anyone would. She knew the situation was hopeless. She would be kidnapped by them and gang fucked for days more.

Suddenly, she heard a soft footfall behind her, but couldn't turn her head to see who it was. Thinking that the boys had returned to collect her, her tears flowed more freely. She felt fingers softly caress her upturned bottom before being quickly yanked away.

A timid voice then said, "I'm sorry, Miss Lara, but this is probably going to hurt." She felt someone take hold of the tape at the side of her head and yank it off. He was right: it did hurt.

Confused, she turned her head to the side and found herself looking at Derrick, her favorite camper. The shy eighteen year with the worlds biggest crush on her. The boy's face was pinched with fear, and his eyes were wide.

"I heard them say what they were going to do to you and I'm here to rescue you!" he said quietly while working to free her wrists, "I wont let them take you, Miss Lara. But we have to hurry, though, or they'll catch us and probably kill me!"

As she rubbed the circulation back into her feet, Derrick fetched the robe that she had planned to wear after her shower and draped it around her. Staggering, he then supported most of her weight as they made their escape. They left David where he was; he was too heavy for them to carry and too injured to move on his own.

As they made their way across the campground, he dropped them both to the ground several times to avoid being seen by the delinquents. She heard their cries of alarm behind her when they discovered her absence, but by then she and Derrick had made it to one of the more secure barracks that locked up well and had a phone.

"Please don't let them get me, Derrick! Please protect me!" Lara whispered to her camper.

"I'll die before I let them get you! I promise I'll keep you safe" Derrick said with confidence that Lara never thought he had, "They can't get in here I don't think, but just to be careful we'll keep the lights out"

Derrick called 911 and then helped Lara lie on one of the couches while they waited for the police to arrive. He went to the window to look out and she called him back to her, "please stay with me" she begged which he happily did. Lara was his absolute dream girl. He was in love with her. He had known he was too young for her and probably nerdy and all that, but he still always dreamed of what it would be like to be her boyfriend.

They huddled together, Lara shaking with fear, as they watched and heard the delinquents search for them, sometimes only a few feet away from the barrack they were locked in. After what seemed an eternity, red and blue flashing lights lit the campground. Although they tried to run, the delinquents were quickly apprehended.

Over the next few hours, Lara answered questions, signed a statement, and refused counseling. She couldn't bring herself to admit to anyone what had happened to her. Derrick promised not to say and David was the only other one that knew that those boys had taken turns on her every hole. Hopefully he would keep his mouth shut too.

Her manager had told her she could go home and come back whenever she was ready or not at all if she preferred. She decided to stay but take a couple days of rest in her bunk alone. She thought that leaving and quitting on the rest of the boys would make Deon and his gang win in the end.

A few days later when things finally settled down, Lara took another long shower - She was showering over and over now - and then she crawled back into the cozy bunk in her cabin. She had barely closed her eyes when a tentative knock sounded at the door. She didn't have to ask who it was; with Deon and his cronies arrested and David at the hospital, Derrick was the only other person in the campground.

"Come in," she called out. She remained in bed, too tired to even sit up.

Derrick poked his head in and, seeing that she was decent, came in the rest of the way. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright," he said while staring at his shoes.

"I am," Lara replied hoarsely, her throat still sore. "But only because of you."

She held her arms open, and he walked timidly over to accept the hug. As she held him tight, she whispered, "I'm so proud of you. You were so brave. You saved me!"

His feet shuffled on the floor, "Aww, I didn't do that much, Miss Lara."

She kissed his cheek. "Yes, you did. You're my hero, Derrick." Continuing to hug him to her, she said quietly, "When I saw you looking in through the hole in the wall, I just knew you were going to save me. I knew you weren't like the rest of the campers here. You weren't going to let me get dragged off to where ever they were going to take me to rape me more."

Pressed against her as he was, she couldn't help but notice his sudden erection at the mention of what he had seen earlier that night. She couldn't resist asking, "Did you like what you saw? Did you enjoy seeing... you know, seeing me naked?"

His body stiffened, and he stammered out, "Um.. N-n-n-no, Miss Lara. It was horrible! I-I-I..."

She ran a hand soothingly up and down his back. "It's okay, Derrick. It's only natural that at eighteen you might enjoy seeing a woman naked even in those bad circumstances. I know you've always had a crush on me, so I'm sure seeing me naked had an affect on you, but that's okay..."