Camp Counselors Pt. 02

Story Info
Bob & Manny explore more.
1k words
4.56
3.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Almost a week had past since Manny jerked my cock off before we had another chance to hookup. Manny was headed into town to shop for a few things and we drove to Walmart. We talked about insularly things while shopping and after checking out put the bags in his car.

"So there is this really great burger joint in the next town over, want to go grab one my treat?" Manny asked.

"Sure we got time and Gary and Ken are both there if the kids in our group have any issues," I answered.

After a short drive he pulled in front of a small almost unnoticeable place that looked from the outside it could only hold maybe 10 people. Once inside the place opened much wider and there was seating for maybe 30 with only one table open which we took.

As we waited for the order to be called when it was ready Manny reached under the table and took my hand the tablecloth hiding it from everyone. "So I was wondering, you still owe me a little something don't you?" Manny said while his eyes looked down to his crotch. "Well after we eat what do you say I take us to this park I know, it has a nice little secluded area that can't be seen from the street or even inside where we can be alone, what do you say?" he asked.

They called our number and he stood up to go grab it but before he could walk away I said, "yes I would like that very much".

We sat and ate with my mind wondering the entire time what his cock might feel like in my hand, now I knew what mine felt like but it was so much smaller than his and just the fact that it is my own I was sure they would feel very different.

After we finished Manny drove us a few miles until we reached this small park with an almost forest like amount of trees surrounding it. Manny drove carefully into a path leading us to an opening that completely covered us but when we arrived there was another car parked and we parked as far as possible from it which wasn't very far at all. As he put the car in park two guys looked up from the other car and both smiled and gave us a thumbs-up.

"What was that?" I asked Manny.

"Just them telling us it was ok to be here," Manny answered as he reached over taking my head and giving me a kiss.

We kissed for a seemingly long time and his lips parted from mine, "so about that thing you owe me," Manny said as he unzipped his pants pulling his cock out.

I looked at it and my cock instantly grew hard, my hand nervously touched the tip and I felt drop of his precum covering it as I rolled it around. Manny pushed his hips up and I knew he wanted me to do more, I started stroking his shaft up and down memorizing the feeling of his skin moving with me.

"God your cock feels so freaking good, soft and hard at the same time," I said to him.

"Yours felt really good last time too Bob," Manny answered.

As I stroked his cock I glanced at the other car seeing one guy with his hand against the windows while his ass was in the air as the other one fucked his ass. My mind was bouncing back and forth between jerking off Manny and what those two were doing in the other car. "God I wonder how that must feel?" I thought to myself as I began stroking Manny's cock even faster.

"So you like watching that huh, does it excite you more thinking of fucking him or being fucked like him?" Manny asked with a smile as I realized he was watching me watch them the whole time!

"I well I um kind of both, is that weird?" I answered.

"No not at all, maybe someday you can explore more with you," Manny answered.

"I think I would like that," I answered smiling at him.

I continued to stroke his cock but now I was stroking him faster and faster thinking about what more might mean. A few moments later I could feel the shaft of his cock twitching slowly at 1st but now much faster.

"Shit Bob I'm gonna blow my load, crap find something so I don't cover my pants with my cum," Manny said almost breathless.

I looked around seeing nothing and without thought lowered my mouth to his cock and took him inside as his instantly shot an enormous stream and my instincts told me to swallow. After that 1st stream 4 other massive stream shot out before 3 more slower almost dribbling stream oozed out of him and I sucked on his shaft like a baby suckles his bottle.

"Fuck Bob that was so good," Manny said stroking my hair as his body collapsed down into the seat of his car.

I looked over at the other car and the two guys looked at me giving me a thumbs up, I suddenly realized I had a large amount of cum covering my chin. Manny must have seen it too as he reached over with a few napkins cleaning it off.

The man who was fucking the other guy waved to Manny and he waved back, both seemingly proud of what just happened. "So Bob I guess you kind of just did a little more, do you like the taste of it?"

"Yes Manny, I just didn't know there would be so much, maybe next time I'll be ready for it," I said both of us smiling at each other.

"So next time do you want me to do that to you or do you have anything else you want to do?" he asked me.

"I well yes I would like that, um maybe we could try more in the future," I answered him...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers